Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are any of the TRUE BLOOD actors gay?

I know the guy who plays Bill is married to Anne Paquin, and there were rumors Ryan Kwanten was going to come out (which never materialized); but what about the others? Eric, Lafayette, Sam, Hoyt...

by Anonymousreply 2903/23/2014

Russel edgington is gay

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2012

Nelsan Ellis

by Anonymousreply 207/11/2012

Anna Paquin is openly bisexual and Denis O'Hare is openly gay.

Supposedly Alexander Skarsgard is bisexual. At least, that's what he seems to imply in interviews. I think Ryan and Nelsan are both gay, too.

by Anonymousreply 307/11/2012

Gossip has said that Alexander Skarsgard is bisexual and Nelsan Ellis is gay. Haven't really heard any reliable gossip about the rest of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2012

They're ALL gay.

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2012

Hoyt is a fundie chrristian in real life I think.

by Anonymousreply 707/12/2012

Rene seemed like he might be gay in real life(no facts just gaydar from his interviews) Sam Trammell is married and just had twins but he has always been gay friendly....did a lot of gay roles in theatre years ago.

by Anonymousreply 807/12/2012

What about Godric/Allan Hyde?

by Anonymousreply 907/13/2012

Hmmm. Is she, or isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 1007/13/2012

I love Anne's lotion.

by Anonymousreply 1107/13/2012

[r8] I sincerely doubt it

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2012

I guess he is just a christian...not a fundie christian r14 ---------------------------------------------

As a Christian, what do you think of the Fellowship of the Sun Church? “It is a spot on depiction of what happens when a group of people want to make God a slave to their agenda or personal code. It is a terrifying reality and my faith is so plagued by this kind of sojourn away from the Gospel message of Christ that it is now hard for the modern world to get a clear view of what that message is. This kind of mentality pollutes a clear view of Christ’s love. How you can derive self righteousness, and self glorification and hatred for anyone who is not as you wish they were from the message and the God that commands you to love your neighbor without discretion and to extend the grace and mercy to others that Christ has extended you, and says in no uncertain terms, “whatever you do to the least of these you do unto Me”, and asks us to forgive no matter the degree of infliction doled out by our offender, I HAVE NO IDEA. It baffles me as much as anything. It pains me as much as anything. The Fellowship is not unrealistic. But it isn’t Christian either. Sookie gets that. Hoyt gets that. I have to wonder if secular America gets that. If they don’t it is by no fault of their own, but by the way people behave towards them in the name of Christianity. Nelsan Ellis and I have talked about asking HBO if we can do a documentary on this very subject: The De-Christing of Christianity. I cannot think of a message that has been more inverted and twisted up as the Bible has. You would have to try to mess it up for it to get this out of control. That’s exactly what the Fellowship has done. A guy would prefer for God to hate Vampires; so he stuffs that into a faith that blatantly says the opposite, and sells it with a grin on his face. Not unlike what’s happening to homosexuals right now in this country. It breaks my heart.”

by Anonymousreply 1407/13/2012

Fiona Shaw is a Lesbian and Denis O' Hare married his partner last year.

by Anonymousreply 1507/13/2012

There is a blind item about Alexander Skarsgard, but who knows?

Ryan and Alex are both long time bachelors, Ryan has never been linked to women so I think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1807/13/2012

Joe Manganiello has been good frinds with Matt Bomer for like a decade. So he's probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 1907/13/2012

Did anyone in this fucking country ever think if you can't get pregnant normally...maybe you ain't MEANT to have a baby?

by Anonymousreply 2107/13/2012

Ryan HAS been linked to women. A few actresses/models. As has A. Skars. My understanding on Nelson is that he has been with the same woman for many years...either married or long time GF.

by Anonymousreply 2210/13/2012

....and Joe Manganiello, NOT gay....has been with the same woman for years....

by Anonymousreply 2310/13/2012

All of them gay, who are they trying to fool.

by Anonymousreply 2410/13/2012

Friend had a threesome with his partner and the guy who played Jesus, lafayettes boyfriend!

by Anonymousreply 2510/13/2012

This was just posted in the comments section on CDAN. Re: a blind item about Paquin and Moyer enjoying threesomes with ladies.

*where is the reveal of steven doing the british soap guy who played anna's love interest fairy on true blood last year?? behind her back but the whole cast/crew knew?? I see them splitting after season 7 goes to dvd. she should have jumped on alex when he was living with her in the 1st season.. yes he was.*

by Anonymousreply 2603/21/2014

I have wondered about Rob Kazinsky but I doubt Stephen Moyer is bisexual. Kazinsky never seems to have a girlfriend or even shows much interest in women. He is roommates with the beautiful Ben Barnes. Who also doesn't have a girlfriend and is "shy" when it comes to women. Kazinsky said he became good friends with Paquin and Moyer during season 6 of TB and spent a lot of time at their house. I think that's because he doesn't date. At all. They would certainly keep his secret and be non-judgmental if he is choosing to stay in the closet. I am surprised about Nelsan although he nails the character of Lafayette in a way that doesn't seem likely for a straight actor. Remember Jack McFarland? Hayes wasn't playing a character as much as he was doing an exaggerated version of himself.

by Anonymousreply 2703/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.