Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Quentin Tarantino toe-sucking sex email

This is so strange I don't even know how to describe it, but a woman made out with Tarantino and then he tried to hook up with her, and all kinds of weirdness follows. Best line of Tarantino's to the woman he's trying to hook up with: [quote]Quentin: Wow so you really loved Reservoir Dogs, huh? Which of my other films do you like?

by Anonymousreply 8212/26/2013

Wait a second, didn't Margaret Cho say that he had a large penis? Was she just being nice, because he is powerful in the business?

by Anonymousreply 906/29/2011

fuck me she is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1106/29/2011

What are you talking about? She's gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 1206/29/2011

She is the epitome of the the Millenials. The narcissism, the faux wit, disregard for privacy, etc. etc.%0D %0D This world is nothing but a festering pit of attention whoring.%0D %0D So sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 1306/29/2011

she's a douche. at least QT is suitably kinky. this chick seems to think REALLY highly of herself. it's kind of pathetic. QT is a GREAT director.

by Anonymousreply 1406/29/2011

I admire Tarantino as an artist but, really, he's one celebrity whose private life, and physical attributes (other otherwise) I just do not want to know about. Just, ick.

by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2011

by Anonymousreply 1606/29/2011

Wow, she writes like the Elaborate Scenario Troll; mixing up tenses.

by Anonymousreply 1706/29/2011

R15, I agree; he is disgusting. perhaps that's why he's so talented. He needed to develop something beyond beauty or charm, because those were way out of reach.

Inglourious Basterds was fucking brilliant. I wish this bitch had just stayed quiet.

by Anonymousreply 1806/29/2011

This is so very entertaining, but also so very wrong on so many levels. He treated her with respect. He even drove her home the next day. He treated her better than 99% of A list Hollywood types would. Why does she feel the need to beat him down (no pun intended)? Part of me hopes that something bad happens to one of these 'kiss and tell' women, so that people will learn to shut the f*** up. Really, why would this 'woman' want to be known as the girl who had her feet came upon? This is going to follow her around for the rest of her life. Is she that desperate for attention?

by Anonymousreply 1906/29/2011

Couldn't he at least have found a gorgeous Indian girl???

by Anonymousreply 2006/29/2011

I agree, he treated her well. I hate her for humiliating him like this. you know, he's probably never fit in anywhere, and this is just another thing he has to deal with. Any girl who makes fun of someone's penis in public (or online) really is the coldest bitch, as that's truly a terrible thing to do to a man.

fuck this bitch. i hope this results in her career suicide.

by Anonymousreply 2106/29/2011

I don't believe this. Nobody uses email in their personal life anymore and certainly not to write something of this length.

When is the last time any of you sent a personal (non-business related) email?

by Anonymousreply 2206/29/2011

If a man had done this he would be called a "cad." Very uncool of her.

She reminds me a lot of that Duke girl who rated all the rugby players' prowess in bed. Same snarky egomania.

by Anonymousreply 2306/29/2011

What gorgeous indian girl would want him?

by Anonymousreply 2406/29/2011

I use it. But I'm not on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 2506/29/2011

It was terrible of her to do this.

by Anonymousreply 2606/29/2011

I thought her email was amusing; she seems like a lot of fun and she had a point about him referring to his own films as "seminal".

No surprise he's not packing.

by Anonymousreply 2706/29/2011

How would you communicate something lengthy R22? Text?

by Anonymousreply 2806/29/2011

What a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2906/29/2011

[quote]How would you communicate something lengthy [R22]? Text?

I'm not that self involved, so I wouldn't likely communicate something this lengthy to begin with. But if I was this self involved, the prototypical method of dispersion would be to get a blog.

Right?

by Anonymousreply 3006/29/2011

Tarantino got the worst of that deal.

by Anonymousreply 3106/29/2011

Gimme a break, she's no harder on him than Lil Wayne is on dark black women, WTF! Thats what happens when one doesn't vet ones sluts! He is dumb as a bag of rocks for having such a fugly SLUT spend the night at his house HOW could he be so stupid?.But I agree with her about Kill Bills.

by Anonymousreply 3206/29/2011

Whatever happened to that girl who wrote about the college athletes she slept with?

by Anonymousreply 3306/29/2011

R33:

She's still looking for a job, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 3406/30/2011

She's just pissed because he didn't show her his taint.

by Anonymousreply 3506/30/2011

Here's a link to her cached tumblr. R13 hit the nail on the head. (It's called "Beejoli in Wonderland." Just Google it if the link doesn't work.)

by Anonymousreply 3606/30/2011

Holy shit, she really is obsessed with herself. I rescind my comment about finding her amusing. After reading her blog, she's rather tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 3706/30/2011

Agree, R13 sums it up. The M's deserve one another and the fetid world they're making.

by Anonymousreply 3806/30/2011

All About Eve. No doubt she knew QT has a black girl/asian fetish I'm sure she played coy and threw herself at him. OF COURSE she knew about his foot fetish.

"Fugly Asian Slut in The City"-Nother reality show to ignore. First episode should be at the plastic surgeons!

by Anonymousreply 3906/30/2011

Jesus Christ, have you ever been in a room full of straight guys? They sniff eachother's fingers and go into disgusting detail. She's not doing anything that men don't do every day.

by Anonymousreply 4006/30/2011

I'm interested that QT has never had anyone tell him they didn't like the Kill Bill films. Is that what it's like in Hollywood? No wonder they all become deluded.

by Anonymousreply 4106/30/2011

She's right about it being her best ever story. Nobody will ever trust her again; which is no loss, as she's admitted she's a bore and a prude in the boudoir.

She's the sort of amateur who gives gossip a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 4206/30/2011

I thought this was quite funny:%0D %0D 'so that he won't notice that I'm wearing Hanes Her Way underwear the size of Canada'%0D %0D But, she's shot herself in the foot with this. I don't know who to feel more sorry for.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4306/30/2011

But she got photos! That's where she fucked up.

Up until the photos, it could have been a very long fantasy from an imaginative girl. Anyone can say anything about anyone, but unless there is proof, it's just a "he said she said" situation. And even now, she could still be talking shit about the guy. She didn't have to be mean.

by Anonymousreply 4406/30/2011

Guess Jamie Foxx, asshole that he is, saw through her. He completely ignored her.

by Anonymousreply 4506/30/2011

[quote]Here's a link to her cached tumblr. [R13] hit the nail on the head. (It's called "Beejoli in Wonderland." Just Google it if the link doesn't work.)%0D %0D God, I'm glad that I'm not straight.

by Anonymousreply 4606/30/2011

SHE is a product of her generation. Nothing happened unless it is validated through blogging, posting of Facebook or tweeting about. It's the worst in high school because there is no self awareness or self censorship. It gets a tiny better in senior year because kids get worried that potential colleges will check on them when they apply.

Then it gets bad again in college and right after college. People are desperate to prove they have a life and they post everything as quickly as it happens. She even admits that she went along because she immediately recognized that it was a story in the making. She was writing it in her head as it happened. In her world it didn't happen until she posted or tweeted or e-mailed about it. She took the pictures hoping they go viral. Going viral is considered as being as successful as having your own reality show, but without the money. I have a friend who keeps posting these stupid videos hoping that they go viral. He keeps checking how many hits they get.

QT on the other hand is an older much more experienced, if a messed up, person. He should have known, and most likely DOES know that picking up an attention starved woman has its risks.

QT has a history of picking up women who are not in the business but who know a lot about it to be sufficiently familiar to be impressed. I know a writer for one of the more obscure publications who had an interview with him. She too professed to not liking some of his movies. He was "impressed" by her honesty and her intelligence and blah blah blah. A couple of days later he friended her on facebook. He took her out to dinner. He invited her to be his date at the Oscars. By that time she realized something was amiss but it so happened that she also met, around that time, the guy she ultimately married and knew he was a better investment of her time.

My point is, while this girl is an amusing kiss and teller, QT could have avoided it if he cared enough about what people say about him.

by Anonymousreply 4706/30/2011

Haha! Men are such pussies!!! What's with the "outrage" on here? If a man had trashed a famous woman publicly, you'd be so into it. Cunts.

by Anonymousreply 4806/30/2011

I don't give a shit about Quentin Tarantino's penis.

I don't give a shit that he's into toe-sucking.

I don't give a shit that Tiger Woods likes to fuck a whole lot of women.

I don't give a shit about this sex-obsessed country that loves to obsess about celebrity's sex lives.

Enough already people.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 4906/30/2011

And yet here you are, on a gossip message board, expecting a philosophical analysis of the impact of quantum physics on global economies with particular consideration to emerging markets influenced by the nuances of human slavery.

Sucks to be you.

by Anonymousreply 5006/30/2011

You gave a shit enough to click onto this thread, probably read the whole story and comment, R49.%0D %0D How much more shit do you need to give?

by Anonymousreply 5106/30/2011

Um, R50?

That was neither as clever, nor as effective, a response as you thought that it was when you clicked the Save Post link.

by Anonymousreply 5206/30/2011

No wonder Jamie Fox couldn't give two shits about that fug whore. I hope this backfires on her. She looks like that cunt on the train, probably sounds like her too. I feel so blessed to be a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 5306/30/2011

[quote]I feel so blessed to be a gay man.%0D %0D You think such a thing couldn't happen to a gay man?%0D %0D Ever heard of Russell Harty? Thought not.

by Anonymousreply 5406/30/2011

r54 what happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 5506/30/2011

Guess the foot fetish thing explains his obsession with Uma Thurman. Hers are size 12 and there was that whole thing in Pulp Fiction about some dude giving her a foot massage. Plus she took off her shoes to do that famous twist dance contest with JT.

I didn't see Kill Bill. Did he make her go barefoot in that movie as well?

by Anonymousreply 5606/30/2011

R56, there's a scene with her feet where she tries to make her toes wiggle. Gigantic feet.

by Anonymousreply 5706/30/2011

I forgot how pretty Bridget Fonda used to be. I think that is is funny that these 'reports' all say that there has been no comment from QT about this. What the hell is he supposed to say?

by Anonymousreply 5806/30/2011

Jesus, Mary and Jerome. A foot fetish is now "disgusting and insanely kinky"? *sigh* I'm going back to the piss thread.

by Anonymousreply 5906/30/2011

Russell Harty 101: talented camp Brit chat show host. In the late Eighties the filth press were more homophobic than ever before or since. (Which is saying something.) Aids was a bonanza.

Harty used rent, and one such sold himself to be wired by Murdoch's 'News Of The World.' So, one Sunday, the UK woke up to read about Harty's liaison with the shameless whore. Smoking gun details were there to make it undeniable.

Harty was camp but never openly gay. Well, he was now. He took on too much work, fearing ostracism. He contracted hepatitis. The filth press longed to confirm this as Aids, and had 'reporters' dressed as doctors trying to insinuate themselves into intensive care. Photographers outside had lenses trained on RH's room day and night.

After RH's death his friend Alan Bennett gave a brilliant eulogy, part of which squarely blamed the Murdoch press for hounding RH to his death. (Bennett was later described in a 'Sun' 'editorial' as an aging bachelor who should watch his step.)

I'm glad that Murdoch 'journalists' are now being investigated and in some cases jailed for their participation in the widespread practice of phone-hacking. Karma's taken a while, but it should be worth the wait.

by Anonymousreply 6006/30/2011

Thanks for the gossip, r47. What exactly was amiss about him though, besides just being quirky?

by Anonymousreply 6106/30/2011

I feel sorry for QT.

Jamie Foxx sounds like an ass.

by Anonymousreply 6206/30/2011

Jamie Foxx was probably just thinking "what the hell is he doing with her"? QT is ugly as sin, but he is an A list director. He could get a lot of attractive wanna be actresses.

by Anonymousreply 6306/30/2011

What r3 and r13 said.

If this girl were 1/10th as brilliant as she thinks she is and supposedly "in the industry" then she would gladly let him suck her toes till they were pruned, and masturbate his stubby pinga with her feets. Otherwise don't go home with the man.

Now her L.A. career and reputation are destroyed and it serves her right. Not only is she stuck-up but she's a prying snoop.

Of course Jamie Foxx is a cunt and Don Cheadle deserves his Oscar for actually ACTING not doing an impression for 2 hrs.

by Anonymousreply 6406/30/2011

Thanks for explaining the Russell Harty story R60. I couldnt have begun to have explained it as well as you have.%0D %0D You should post your brilliant paragraph somewhere, where people can see it for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 6506/30/2011

She will never set foot again in this town again.

by Anonymousreply 6606/30/2011

Well, R66, that depends on how much he liked her feet.

by Anonymousreply 6706/30/2011

Now THAT, @RWOAC is why I've enjoyed you all of these years!

by Anonymousreply 6806/30/2011

There are LONG, EXTENDED close-ups of women's feet, walking, barefoot, being caressed by Nazis or whatever in EVERY Tarantino movie!

Re-watch them and you'll notice how often he involves women's feet in the plot (Diane Kruger's dropped shoe = evidence for Christoph Waltz in BASTERDS) or P.O.V. shots (Darryl Hannah's heels in nurse disguise as she walks through the hospital in KILL BILL, or Lucy Liu's barefoot table trot).

Tarantino has publicly acknowledged and explained his foot fetish on Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 6907/01/2011

Why would anyone drink out of a shoe? It's gross.

by Anonymousreply 7007/01/2011

Sorry about this old thread being bumped. I'm not able to make a new thread.

"Quentin Tarantino — who wrote the line, “I’m gonna get medieval on your ass” — has no patience for unprepared actors. After our report that “Inglourious Basterds” star Diane Kruger saw the director fire a hapless thespian for not bringing a pen to rehearsal, Tarantino told Page Six, “I’m not really sure what she’s referring to . . . However, any actor who shows up at rehearsal without a pen to make notes in their script isn’t professional enough to either be in my movie or worthy enough to be trusted with one of my characters.” He added, “That’s actually part of rehearsal: to test the actors, and if they’re not up to snuff, get rid of them. That’s my job, making sure I’ve picked the right people.” Actors, you’ve been warned."

by Anonymousreply 7106/23/2013

The reason why a lot of people (especially women) talk shit and make fun of their one night stands behind their backs, is because in reality they just can't cope with all the sexual freedom they have. They convince themselves it's their sex partner of the moment who's the real slut and pervert, they don't see themselves as a participant, but merely as a bemused bystander. It seems to me that most people can't really cope with casual sex and the snarkiness and sarcasm serve only to mask their feelings of shame and inadequacy.

by Anonymousreply 7206/23/2013

totally agree with R13 - I couldn't even bear to read this story, I skimmed it and stopped at R13's post. That is all there is to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 7306/23/2013

I'm so sick of shit like this becoming public. We scream about the NSA and yet we thrive as as culture on the private lives of other people. Is this really the country that we want to become?

by Anonymousreply 7406/23/2013

I agree. I wish we could separate from the gross world, the facebook world, the texting world the thug world, the religious fundamentalist world the corporate whore world - let them all sink in some swamp together.

by Anonymousreply 7506/23/2013

this cunt writes for defamer now..I guess thats circling the toilet of the industry

by Anonymousreply 7612/26/2013

"He was a gentleman, and she made fun of both his appearance and his penis."

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 7712/26/2013

She really has an overly inflated sense of her beauty - why exactly was this "hottie" at a hollywood party?

She was excited as hell to go home with him and then pens this bullshit to make herself look cool.

Ugh - she's trash. I hope someone sent this to her parents - I'm sure they'd love to know what she's up to.

by Anonymousreply 7812/26/2013

How come so may gay men think feet fetishism is gross and rimming is not?

by Anonymousreply 7912/26/2013

Defamer still exists?! Holy shit. That was a fun site at one time, then it just started sucking so bad. Anyway, it's no surprise that gal can only get a gig on site like that. Hollywood shuns big mouths like her.

by Anonymousreply 8012/26/2013

She's so effing stupid. If she'd played her cards right she could have so many doors opened. She could have him eating out of the palm of her hand.

by Anonymousreply 8112/26/2013

I fail to see what he did to offend her so much.

I wouldn't want to be roommates with her.

So this is what Berkeley is churning out these days?

by Anonymousreply 8212/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.