Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Luke MacFarlane

He's in The Normal Heart. Didn't know this til now.

by Anonymousreply 3505/25/2013

His girlfriend, R1? What alternate universe do you live in? He's openly gay. And a total dreamboat. Also extremely nice in a small-town Canadian way.

by Anonymousreply 206/29/2011

Oh brother. Here we go.

by Anonymousreply 406/29/2011

The "Luke McFarlaneis Straight" troll has to be the craziest troll of all.%0D %0D The Toronto Globe & Mail is arguably Canada's leading newspaper and one of the better newspapers anywhere.%0D %0D And here's Google:

by Anonymousreply 506/29/2011

"Luke MacFarlane is..."%0D %0D Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 606/29/2011

Canada's leading newspaper?! LOL

No I'm just teasing, but really I think that article with all due respect to that "paper" has been now long defunct as inaccurate. Not only that but also it is clear he is discussing his role as Scotty, and the ermm. "journalist" got confused.

there is also a rumour that it was a conspircey on behalf of the other B&S actors who were jealous of Luke's increasing populartity and had the " journalist" be confused on purpose.

Now, here is the thing. Luke ore his family do not read anything about himself/ Luke. So as far as they are concered Luke gave an interview and discussed his role as Scotty being gay.

Now, Luke and his family are very tolerent and por gay liberals, AS EVERYONE SHOULD BE, there is no excuse to be anything BUT pro-gay and liberal, I as a gay man and a gay rights activist have campigned tirously on behave of our fight for equality.

So being called gay is cool with Luke and or his family. He is not some stupid homophobe who is goning to sue a paper which that calls him gay.

by Anonymousreply 706/29/2011

r7 nails it, and to take that argument further, since LUke is very comfortable around the gays and those sorts of people, and isn't a homophobic, if he was actually gay, he'd come out without no problem. And that would be great. So since he hasn't come out, we can logically deduct that he is straight. Why is that so hard for some of you to digest? Straight.

by Anonymousreply 806/29/2011

Who is this guy again?

by Anonymousreply 906/29/2011

Unreal. It has only taken the mere mention of Luke MacFarlane's name for the crazy Luke troll plus the crazy I Am A Gay Man Luke troll to turn up and start spouting the crazee off again on a new thread, infesting almost all the posts so far.%0D %0D You two are utter freaks. You are making up the story of Scotty as you go along between you, for some bizarre ongoing reason. %0D %0D Nobody believes your shit except yourselves. He came out, it wasn't about Scotty and if his PR people didn't retract it it wasn't a lie. He doesn't have a model girlfriend, you are spinning bull again. %0D %0D This is not up for further discussion with me. You are a pair of freaks who can't cope with one actor coming out.

by Anonymousreply 1006/29/2011

Hi R7/R8.

[quote]No I'm just teasing, but really I think that article with all due respect to that "paper" has been now long defunct as inaccurate. Not only that but also it is clear he is discussing his role as Scotty, and the ermm. "journalist" got confused.

Wrong. The article was accurate. They were not talking about Scotty when Luke said "I'm gay." The article was not defunct nor inaccurate. There was an article in a South African newspaper that stated "Luke Macfarlane, unlike his character, is not gay." I asked a South African friend of mine who actually got in contact with the reporter/editor. She said it was WRONG. She made a MISTAKE when writing it. And that yes, she admitted that Luke was in fact, GAY.

[quote]Now, here is the thing. Luke ore his family do not read anything about himself/ Luke. So as far as they are concered Luke gave an interview and discussed his role as Scotty being gay.

Wrong again. Luke doesn't read anything about himself online (or so he says), but his mother does. His mother comes to the Luke Macfarlane site all the time according to the guy behind the site. Weird that she has never said anything to the guy running the site if he is in fact straight, isn't it?

Last but not least.. you need medications. Stop coming to this site and spread lies about Luke. You're obsessed. Maybe you need to take a break from your addiction for a while? Just a suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 1106/29/2011

Luke MacFarlane is gay and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 1206/29/2011

[quote]Actor Luke McFarlane, who plays a gay man on ABC's TV series "Brothers & Sisters," has come out in real life.---------------- In an interview with Toronto's Globe and Mail newspaper on Tuesday, the actor, who plays Scotty Wandell on the drama, went public with his sexual orientation after revealing his family and friends are all aware he's gay.------------------------- He said, "There is this desire in L.A. to wonder who you are and what's been blaring for me for the last three years is how can I be most authentic to myself -- so this is the first time I am speaking about it in this way."---------------- In "Brothers & Sisters," McFarlane's character is preparing to wed his lover, Kevin Walker, played by Matthew Rhys, and he hopes the plot will help viewers with anti-gay prejudices.---------- McFarlane adds, "We're saying, 'This can be part of the cultural fabric, now, because it is two series regulars, two people that you invite into your home and you see every week.'" ---------

by Anonymousreply 1306/29/2011

[quote]Unreal. It has only taken the mere mention of Luke MacFarlane's name for the crazy Luke troll plus the crazy I Am A Gay Man Luke troll to turn up and start spouting the crazee off again on a new thread, infesting almost all the posts so far.

Uhm, those two are the same person. No way, no how is there TWO persons in this world as crazy as that. There just isn't.

I guess this is the right time to bring up F&F again, huh? WHY isn't this function working? I thought it was there for a reason? If not, then the webmaster really needs to ban this crazy person. It's getting out of hand!

by Anonymousreply 1406/29/2011

On behalf of my out and gay friend Luke, please don't feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2011

[quote] Nobody believes your shit except yourselves.

Wrong. The trolls don't believe it either. The trolls who keep posting "Luke is straight" know he's gay. They're not being serious. They're just trying to have fun and stir up shit. It's amazing that some of you keep falling for it.

by Anonymousreply 1606/29/2011

How does this sound as if it's about Scotty:%0D %0D [quote]Actor Luke MacFarlane Comes Out----------- Actor Luke MacFarlane came out in an interview with The Toronto Globe and Mail today. The native of Canada, though "terrified" about the future of his career, said to the paper, "I don't know what will happen professionally, but I guess I can't really be concerned about what will happen, because it's my truth." %0D %0D %0D 'I don't know what will happen professionally ... it's MY truth'. The man is Canadian, he came out to his HOME country's paper (and not some 'European' mag as the unresearched freak here will have people believe on this thread).%0D %0D That is the real End Of.

by Anonymousreply 1706/29/2011

"Luke openly came out of the closet in an interview with Globe & Mail, a nationally well-known newspaper in Canada, on April 15, 2008."%0D %0D ...from the Luke MacFarlane site.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1806/29/2011

The B&S website.

by Anonymousreply 1906/29/2011

No, R21. He is not known for his clever pranks. He is known for his feets.

by Anonymousreply 2206/29/2011

You need help R23.

by Anonymousreply 2406/30/2011

The Luke MacFarlane troll is either psychotic or an excellent parodist. I'm going to generously assume the latter.

by Anonymousreply 2506/30/2011

Can somebody get me a job?

by Anonymousreply 2709/04/2011

What is going to become of Luke Macfarlane once the Sally Field show goes off the air? I hope he doesn't pull a Luke Evans on us.

by Anonymousreply 2809/04/2011

Can someone get ME a job?

by Anonymousreply 2909/04/2011

R3 - fuck off and die, you moronic, homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3009/04/2011

does luke have any job?! its such a bad thing that such talented people do not get what they deserve sob sob!!

by Anonymousreply 3109/04/2011

LUKE IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3209/04/2011

please am i the only one to think Matthew Rhys and Luke Macfarlane are HOT together?!!!!!!! why cant they hook up anf forget that ioan and Went!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3309/04/2011

Luke Joins the Normal Heart National tour - 2012.

by Anonymousreply 3405/04/2012

What is he doing these days anyway? Damn, the guy should have a twitter or facebook page or something. He's the most private celebrity I know of. In a way I understand it, and admire it.. he's not a celebrity whore. But on the other side, part of being an actor is selling yourself and making yourself look attainable. Luke fails so hard doing this.

by Anonymousreply 3505/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.