Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jeremy Northam

WEHT him?%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D I used to love him. Haven't seen him in anything recently.

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2013

He recently played Sir Thomas Moore in "The Tudors" . Here's a pic of JN as Sir Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 106/26/2011

imdb is your friend, OP...

by Anonymousreply 206/26/2011

Not hot anymore, so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 306/26/2011

Was sex on a stick about 10-12 years ago.

Was in a CBS medical drama, Miami Medical in early 2010. It died quickly. Didn't help matters that he'd let his hair go gray.

I remember thinking what great potential he had as a movie star, yet was now reduced to bad TV dramas.

What happened to his career?

And did he ever come out as gay? DL has certainly been rife with threads about him being gay over the years.

by Anonymousreply 406/26/2011

Married and divorced some makeup artist in record time. Still looking for love.

by Anonymousreply 506/26/2011

I think he's aging pretty well, but maybe I'm biased%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 606/26/2011

He is gorgeous.. I don't remember seeing him in anything before, but must've as he looks familiar. So he really stood out in An Ideal Husband which was decent enough as these things go.

He has a Richard Gere vibe to him. Kinda confusing who's who of these actors, James Purefoy is even hotter but Northam is/was fine.

Must be a reason their careers stalled, Clive Owen isn't a great actor and was stuck on TV for years but he really made it. They can't have the talent that kept Colin Firth going as the looks fade.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

Uncut - discussed it in an interview I read years ago.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.