Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

That Blonde, Professional-Looking MILFy Woman in the Oil Industry Commercial

What do you think she does at night when the demons come?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4606/18/2014

She's Lucinda Walshe's long-long sister Samantha.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 206/22/2011

Possibly. She's in a bunch of commercials about how great oil companies are, that I see during Morning Joe all the time.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 306/22/2011

she's a whore!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 406/22/2011

R7/OP - Do you drive a gas using automobile? Heat your home? Ride vehicles which use oil?%0D %0D It's easy to say you reject "big oil" until you stop to think about it.%0D %0D And, isn't the woman promoting natural gas and not petroleum?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 706/22/2011

^^^ Dim-witted ^^^

by The Voice of the Nightreply 806/22/2011

[quote]Do you drive a gas using automobile?

I drive a Ford Fiesta which gets about 30 MPG when you combine city and highway. If my husband and I owned a home and could install the proper outlet, we'd probably drive a Nissan Leaf. If our financial situation hadn't been so precarious, we probably would have bought a hybrid instead of the Fiesta. I'd be the first in line if our area had a functional mass transit system, but the prevailing wisdom of the local government seems to be that light rail is a tool of Satan and/or Communists.

[quote]Heat your home?

Natural gas, thermostat never goes above 68 in the winter.

When we buy a home, we plan to install solar panels and a small wind turbine.

[quote]And, isn't the woman promoting natural gas and not petroleum?

The commercial that provoked my ire this morning was one where she asked "Do You Own An Oil Company?" before telling us that if we have a pension or a mutual fund, we likely do.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 906/22/2011

Hm.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1006/22/2011

[quote]When we buy a home, we plan to install solar panels and a small wind turbine.

LOL! Get back to us when that pans out.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1106/22/2011

F you, r8.

The oil overlords fixed the system.

They did whatever they could to make us dependent on their products so they could fill up their pockets, regardless of what's best for the planet or humanity.

They're the pushers. We're the addicts. Good luck sobering up with them pouring it down your throat.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1206/22/2011

r8 is creepy.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1306/22/2011

OP, is this the same woman who's in some face cream commercial that's running now? Can't stand her and her pretentious diction.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1406/22/2011

I loathe that bitch.

Has that smarmy, blondey GOP woman look about her that is so prized by the External Affairs Divisions of Big OIl, aka, THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1506/22/2011

It sounds like she's cool "in-person" but yes, sad about her choice to pimp for Big Oil.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1606/22/2011

I suspect she sleeps rather well knowing Fukushima's 4 units breached. Her demons are localized.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1706/22/2011

I knew a woman like that -- blonde, pretty, and together until the demons came at night.

I thought Carolyn from the Apprentice was that way too, but it turned out she wasn't.

Here in So Cal, we just lost a pretty blonde together MD under strange, demon like circumstances...

Mystery clouds death of prominent O.C. surgeon

Toxicology tests are scheduled after an autopsy fails to provide answers in the case of Dr. Marianne E. Cinat, who was found in her swimming pool.

Friends and colleagues describe Dr. Marianne Cinat as meticulously devoted to her patients, many of whom had complex ailments, required prolonged hospitalization and long-term therapy.

By Nicole Santa Cruz, Los Angeles Times

June 21, 2011

Friends and family were no closer to knowing what caused a prominent Orange County surgeon to be found dead in her swimming pool after an autopsy Monday proved inconclusive.

The body of Dr. Marianne E. Cinat, 45, medical director of the UC Irvine Regional Burn Center, was discovered late Saturday morning by a close friend at Cinat's home in unincorporated Rossmoor, said Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Cinat, who was fully clothed, had been in the pool for more than 10 hours before the call came in at 11:15 a.m., he said.

Nothing about the case stood out as highly suspicious, and further toxicology tests will determine the cause of death. Results will take five to eight weeks while the department continues its investigation, Amormino said.

Cinat's sister Laura said Monday that said they talked on Friday night for about an hour, and Cinat was in good spirits.

At 12:34 a.m., Laura Cinat sent a text message with a photo of her 7-year-old daughter. Cinat responded: "Adorable! Melts my heart."

Family and friends described Cinat, a Michigan native, as meticulously devoted to her patients, many of whom had complex ailments, required prolonged hospitalization and long-term therapy. She was a staple in the UC Irvine medical community, having done her residency and fellowship at the university. She was also recognized nationally and was a member of the Orange County Burn Assn. and the American College of Surgeons.

"She was just an extraordinarily wonderful surgeon. As good as it gets, honestly," said Dr. Michael Lekawa, the chief of the division of trauma and burns for the hospital.

Lekawa said Cinat was "not casual about her care at all."

"She's a big name," he said. "This is a huge loss for us."

Laura Cinat said her sister was a sun worshipper who loved traveling to Hawaii and was a fan of the University of Michigan football team. Cinat was interested in being a doctor from childhood and when they were young, the sisters used to pretend they were paramedics in the 1970s television show "Emergency!"

"I don't really remember her talking about anything else," Laura Cinat said, adding that her sister was accepted into medical school straight out of her Southfield, Mich., high school.

"She's the kind of person you thought would be invincible," her sister said. "I thought I would have her around for another 45 years."

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1806/22/2011

She actually got fired from her soap job because she could not memorize lines.

Make of that what you will.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1906/22/2011

[quote]It sounds like she's cool "in-person" but yes, sad about her choice to pimp for Big Oil.

I get that she's a working actress, and a paycheck is a paycheck, but I don't know.

I guess I keep thinking about Jane Fonda, back when she was still in her Hanoi Jane phase turning down The Exorcist because she thought it was too Establishment.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2006/22/2011

I think that bitch needs a black glittering!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2106/22/2011

Some of the sanctimonious idiots in this thread are hilarious.

Q:"Do you drive a car, or air condition your home." A: "I drive a Ford Fiesta and am going to install solar panels in my new home."

That's kind of like

Q:"Do you think eating animals is wrong?" A:"Yes, but I only eat chicken during the week and red meat on weekends, so I am superior to you."

Q:"Do you think murder is wrong?" A:"Of course, but I only kill people who piss me off."

You can't get a little bit pregnant. We live in the age of oil and if you use any petrochemical product (In case you didn't know those hip, trendy workout shoes you're likely wearing right now are made from oil) you're no better than anyone else.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2204/19/2012

You can minimize your use of oil, and that does indeed make you superior to someone who does not, especially when that someone acts like a tool of the oil industry.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2304/20/2012

r22 is a proud demon.

The woman in the ad is a prostitute, we all know that oil is bad and that alternatives to it have been squelched across the globe for the past generation plus.

we're literally dying from the effects of it but still the global market won't allow it to stop or even to slow down.

why is oil advertising all the time anyway? it's the bold as brass pride in something so basically harmful along with casual use of lies that make the commercials so disgusting.

I switch her off. I don't even watch MSNBC anymore because they buy the spots.

Billions of people are starving for some alternative to the big oil death grip but the willpower to resist big oil's money requires a superhuman feat our political leaders are incapable of achieving.

I don't want a mass extinction. I think it could have been minimized, but global warming is melting the arctic ice cap opening vast new territories where the last 30% of the world's oil supply is said to reside.

Oil wins. Species diversity and the environment lose. It's a bitter enough pill to swallow without the oil whore in heavy rotation seducing the gullible with her lies.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2404/20/2012

I thought that commercial was supporting fracking.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2504/20/2012

VOTN - I am a regular hater of yours but kudos for a very funny post. I laughed.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2604/20/2012

Guys....are we talking about the same piece of ass...she's hot...at least it works for me and I was married to a model...what gives?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2702/02/2013

She dreams of Spring! Oh yeah, and starting her own television network.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2802/02/2013

The Voice of the Night is the coolest person on this site.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2902/02/2013

she sounds like the VOICE of TCM movie news?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3003/22/2014

She welcomes them into her bed....haven't you ever seen "Incubus"?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3103/22/2014

LOATHE her and the industry that writes her paychecks.

Every time she airs, I hit "mute" or switch channels.

I drive an electric car, heat my home with an electric heat pump, and am supplied by hydro and wind power at my house (pay the Green Power rate).

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3203/22/2014

I finger my icy gash with $20 bills.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3303/22/2014

can you link to the ad, so those of us who haven't seen it can play along?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3403/22/2014

Here's the cunt, r34:

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3503/22/2014

I am sure she counts her massive amounts of cash at night.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3603/22/2014

Thanks, R35.

That ad is about fracking, too ("untapped natural gas"). Most people would see no problem with this ad - their real religion is all about the unthinking gas-guzzling supersize-me destroy-the environment-burp! lifestyle. They can't even think about anything else. They will not question the oil companies.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3703/22/2014

I have never seen so many retards gathered in one place, it is absolutely hilarious, yet also sad that our ignorant brainwashed children devote so much of their lives to some trumped up Liberal cause created to buy votes from the gullible. A single volcano creates more pollution in our atmosphere than a decade of human activity. But you silly clowns carry on with you I'm-a-big-boy mentality and your hilariously vulgar drivel. Don't worry, some day you will actually grow a brain of your own and the embarrassment will eventually go away.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3806/13/2014

R18, Laura Cinat lived next to me freshman year in college. Freaking small world.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3906/15/2014

Yes, she is the voice of TCM too.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4006/15/2014

They never figured out what happened to her sister, r39. It sounds as if she was buzzed, tripped, and hit her head at the edge of the pool, but...

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4106/18/2014

I know! She just posted her sister's picture on Facebook. The synchronicity is freaking me out.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4206/18/2014

This person?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4306/18/2014

She's turning me out. Ass anal OK with her.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4406/18/2014

No, r43.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4506/18/2014
Need more help? Click Here.