Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rachel Maddow is a treasure.

Tonight was another night where she focused on the real issues rather than the circus covered by a lazy media. Are people still watching her? How can her material be covered more widely?

by Anonymousreply 1906/20/2013

I love rachel since I first listened to her show on air america in 2004. Believe it or not, even back then I knew she was destined for greater things than radio.

She, more than any other liberal voice out there, seem aligned with how I see and view politics. Her outrage over Weiner's forced resignation was exactly my sentiments.

The only two issues that have ever disagreed with her on are crime & punishment and ardent support for Obama during the Primary.

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2011

I love how she keeps an eye on what the Republican governors and lawmakers are doing across the country - very alarming stuff.

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2011

Christian Radio Host Bashes Maddow And Her ‘Demon-Possessed’ Followers: ‘The Spirit Of Antichrist Is Loose’

by Anonymousreply 306/20/2013

Still watch her. She does great segments.

by Anonymousreply 406/20/2013

According to Hollywood Reporter, Fox News beat MSNBC last month with its wall-to-wall "Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!" coverage. Poor little Rachel just hasn't mastered the Ailesian art of dog-whistling a credulous demographic.

by Anonymousreply 506/20/2013

I like Rachel but she's a trial to watch for more than five minutes. She's the butchest cheerleader in the world, and while I admire her mind, I just wish she could ease up on her frenzy occasionally. That is all...

by Anonymousreply 606/20/2013

Has she changed her outfit yet?

Maybe the TV audience can now smell her because she only averages around 600,000 now. Clearly some left because of the stench!

by Anonymousreply 706/20/2013

She's so fugly. Ughhh.

by Anonymousreply 806/20/2013

Great mind; so-so broadcaster.

by Anonymousreply 906/20/2013

I'm just a propagandist, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1006/20/2013

Is she going to go on and on about the "late great" James Gandolfini tonight for 30 min like all of the other pundits????

by Anonymousreply 1106/20/2013

She's rocking a cute hair cut this week.

Her interview with Sister Helen Prejean was amazing...it was the same day that Michael Hastings died in a car accident.

Seriously, she deserves an award. Who else has Sister Prejean on their show?

1/4 death row inmates in FL are exonerated. And Rick Scoff wants to fast track executions. It's sickening, and the MSM don't care.

I agree with you, OP. Rachel Maddow is indeed a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 1206/20/2013

I went to the MSNBC site to watch a clip because someone mentioned a new haircut, but it looks like the same haircut as before.

by Anonymousreply 1406/20/2013

[R0] You may very well think that "Rachel Maddow is a treasure," but let there be no doubt that she is definitely a RUG MUNCHER!

by Anonymousreply 1506/20/2013

Wow. I posted @ r1 and I can't believe that was 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1606/20/2013

That's what R3 gets for reopening a dead THREAD. The moderator ought to figure out a way to call out ancient threads so that very few of them get reopened. No originality. Especially a thread that only got two answers two year ago.

by Anonymousreply 1706/20/2013

I think she is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1806/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.