Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brad Pitt IS Billy Beane!

...and unfortunately this movie has nothing to do with Billy's homosexuality!

by Anonymousreply 1409/08/2013

OP:

Billy BeanE is not gay.

Billy Bean (no 'E') is gay.

"Moneyball" is about the former, not the latter.

by Anonymousreply 106/17/2011

That movie looks awful

by Anonymousreply 206/17/2011

Ryan Reynolds must have turned down the role first.

by Anonymousreply 306/17/2011

Another anti-labor movie. One of the few wins labor has had is getting a piece of the professional sports pie for the players. Yes, they are overpaid, but they are the only mitigation in a violent monopoly intended to take the public goods of physical education in school and convert them into a free labor pool for a few rich guys who prevent competition and reap monopoly profits.

by Anonymousreply 406/18/2011

And here I thought it was about building a winning ball team on a budget using the less flashy but more productive stats like On Base Percentage.

by Anonymousreply 506/18/2011

tonight, when i can't sleep, can i call you R4?

and have you been posting a lot lately? i'm noticing on some threads a distinct number of humorless political watchdog posts. is this you?

by Anonymousreply 606/18/2011

Is that Kevin Costner at 1:45?

by Anonymousreply 706/18/2011

I can't wait, love a baseball movie.

by Anonymousreply 806/18/2011

I love baseball. I love the whole Billy Beane story. Great book. I cannot wait. %0D %0D Brad looks sexy. Maybe the sexiest 47 year old I've seen in a while. Will he be taking a shower with the team? Please.

by Anonymousreply 906/19/2011

I'm watching right now on the History channel. Brad looks pretty good, too. I want him in me deeply.

by Anonymousreply 1009/07/2013

That movie was boring as shit. Looooooong shots of people getting ready, making coffee, driving and walking through the bowels of stadiums. Only Lost in Translation had more pointless moody staring. And Jonah Hill acting depressed and people said he was a good actor? No. And dear lord putting him next to Brad Pitt, it just made him even more painful to look at. I think this crapfest was nominated for Oscars. You bitches loved it.

by Anonymousreply 1109/07/2013

Trite crap for straight men who would like to think that they are watching something meaningful.

by Anonymousreply 1209/07/2013

Still can't get over Jonah Hill getting an Oscar nod for this.

by Anonymousreply 1309/07/2013

[quote]I'm watching right now on the History channel.

Are you sure it was the History Channel, r10? I see that it is playing on FX this month.

by Anonymousreply 1409/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.