Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gina Gershon still likes dick

Gina Gershon Dating Mr. Hudson?

June 15th, 2011 10:16am

Actress Gina Gershon is back on the dating scene following her reported split from Noah Wyle and she has been linked to British musician Mr. Hudson.

The Showgirls star embarked on a romance with the E.R. hunk last year, but they called off their relationship in September.

The 49 year old has now been linked to a new man after she was spotted spending time with U.K. pop star Mr. Hudson at a Kanye West show in New York last week.

Hudson, 31, who is signed to West's Good Music label, was reportedly spotting hanging out with Gershon backstage at the Thursday night gig.

A source tells New York Post gossip column page Six, "Gina and Mr. Hudson were backstage, hanging out in a corner together, very touchy-feely and close all night. It seemed like they had recently met and hit it off. It was obvious they were having an intimate moment."

by Anonymousreply 605/20/2013

No matter how much she denies it, I still think Gina is in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 105/20/2013

Has this been in debate? At the most bisexual but I don't doubt she's more towards men and will end up with a man.

by Anonymousreply 205/20/2013

[quote]I don't doubt she's more towards men and will end up with a man.

She turns 51 next month - how long does it take to "end up" with someone?

by Anonymousreply 305/20/2013

Oh man did I have a thing for Noah Wyle. I loved Gina's comeback in Killer Joe, she was great.

by Anonymousreply 405/20/2013

I've always heard she and Bill Clinton were an item.

by Anonymousreply 505/20/2013

You'd be surprised how many 50 year old women are just settling down now.

by Anonymousreply 605/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!