Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwyneth Paltrow Acts Like A Cunt Again, And Criticizes A Guess For Being Fat

And she still doesn't understand why people would be happy if she died tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 7703/19/2013

So, he lost the weight, gained it, and lost it again.

by Anonymousreply 106/14/2011

She needs to keep her putrid trap shut!

by Anonymousreply 206/14/2011

[quote]And she still doesn't understand why people would be happy if she died tomorrow?

How I've tried, darling. Oh, how I've tried!

by Anonymousreply 306/14/2011

I wonder if she ever informed her buddy Mario Batali that he's overweight? %0D %0D She must fall asleep smiling about the love and insight she gives us all.

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2011

what's a guess?

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2011

I hate Gwyneth, but the image of her going around poking fat peoples' bellies like "what the fuck is this all about?" is kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 606/14/2011

She just may have saved this man's life!

Perspective, people, perspective!

by Anonymousreply 706/14/2011

Didn't Ross lose all the weight the first time on Celeb Fat Club? then he gained some of it back, and now he looks good.

by Anonymousreply 806/14/2011

LOL Why the hell are you guys offended by what she said? Did you read the article. The guy she said it to is very grateful to her because it got him motivated to lose the weight. She didn't make fun of him. She basically told him that she cared about him and that his weight was unhealthy.

"We were taping a Chelsea special," (Ross) Mathews, 31, tells PEOPLE, "and she pointed at my tummy and said, 'What's going on here? I love you. Get it together." That was all the motivation needed by Mathews...

Sounds like it was the catalyst that got him moving towards a healthier life. And he also states she was so excited when she saw him again and he'd lost weight. She sounds more like a caring friend than a cunt. You guys are going to hate no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 906/14/2011

Would someone just tell this dumb stupid bitch to shut the fuck up? Her husband Chris Martin must be either A) As annoying and stupid as her or B) A doormat who puts up with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 1006/14/2011

I think it is funny.

by Anonymousreply 1106/14/2011

[quote]The guy she said it to is very grateful to her because it got him motivated to lose the weight.

You think none of his friends or family ever said that. It's only when Paltrow told him to lose weight that he took it seriously. Of course, that makes for a much cooler story to tell.

by Anonymousreply 1206/14/2011

What the heck is wrong with her?

by Anonymousreply 1306/14/2011

Back to iVillage.com with you, fRau9!

by Anonymousreply 1406/14/2011

Of course the fact that Datalounge is loaded page after page of you prisspots virtually doing the same thing to every celerity over a size zero just reeks of hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 1506/14/2011

She is such a rancid cunt. I hope this incident emboldens her to tell Rosie that she's to fat and Fishsticks gets her larynx ripped out her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1706/14/2011

Why can't fat people help themselves? Gwyneth did a good thing. Adam Lambert used to be 250lbs of fat then he decided to help himself and lose the weight. He's now at a healthy weight. When I saw Ross had gained the weight back I was disappointed in him as well, I thought he turned the corner the first time. The problem with Ross is he doesn't care if he has a romantic relationship. If he did he would keep the weight off because the gay men he's attracted to don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 1806/14/2011

Gwyneth Paltrow is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1906/14/2011

[quote] "And Criticizes A Guess For Being Fat"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2006/14/2011

This is DL's "Sophie's Choice": do we hate Gwyneth more, or fat people more?

by Anonymousreply 2106/14/2011

OP = FAT

by Anonymousreply 2206/14/2011

Erm, Ross Matthews looks great. I saw on the round table just a few nights ago and he's actually starting to look handsome.

Note to fat people: LOSE THE WEIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 2306/14/2011

So, um, let me get this straight you're giving her flack for pointing out that someone is chubby yet we do it here all the time?

by Anonymousreply 2406/14/2011

"she pointed at my tummy and said, 'What's going on here? I love you. Get it together." That was all the motivation needed by Mathews..."%0D %0D Shame is a powerful motivator. But it's also a pathetic and soul-killing technique. She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2506/14/2011

Fuck Gwyneth (God, I want to spit when I say her name). Love Ross, though! I'd take him out anytime, a little extra padding or not.

by Anonymousreply 2606/14/2011

A caring friend does NOT say shit like that. Shaming behavior is shaming behavior. A frau would tell her child or best friend something like that.

by Anonymousreply 2706/14/2011

What kind of person can't tell a busybody snob cunt who's poking at their stomach to go fuck herself?%0D

by Anonymousreply 2806/14/2011

I want to kick her in the cunt in the WORST way. I don't ever wear pointed toe boots, but in this case, I would make an exception....

by Anonymousreply 2906/14/2011

R29 - Blythe Danner (remembering what she saw that fateful morning when she decided to come home from shooting in L.A. early to surprise her husband and daughter)

by Anonymousreply 3006/14/2011

As opposed to the endless threads about the fat "sows"? Gays, you're just like Cuntrow (except fatter)!!

by Anonymousreply 3106/14/2011

As much as I loathe fat people, I would NEVER go up to one and poke them in the stomach. Nor would I go out of my way to make them feel bad. Maybe it still makes me an asshole, but I QUIETLY judge fat people.

by Anonymousreply 3206/14/2011

She helped him. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 3306/14/2011

i like chubby guys and i like ross better chubby

by Anonymousreply 3406/14/2011

This makes me love her.

I'm going to start doing that at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 3506/14/2011

Love it. She gave a gay his wings.

by Anonymousreply 3606/14/2011

What a cunt is right! Does she really think a fat person doesn't know they're fat? Really?

Listen people, it's VERY easy to point out people's faults. We could all do it all day long. But we don't because it's incredibly rude.

I could go up to Gwynnie and say, "hey, Fishy, do you know that most people think you are a self absorbed, clueless, raging cunt?" No, of course not. That would be terribly rude. Do I say, "Goopy, why'd you give your kids such awful, stupid names?" No, I don't do that. I'm too polite.

The point is, being critic is VERY easy and if you're going to go there, you'd better be perfect yourself or be ready to get ripped to shredsl

by Anonymousreply 3706/14/2011

[quote]As much as I loathe fat people, I would NEVER go up to one and poke them in the stomach. Nor would I go out of my way to make them feel bad. Maybe it still makes me an asshole, but I QUIETLY judge fat people.

Replace the word 'fat' with 'gay' in your post, and I think the question of whether you're still an asshole will be settled for you.

by Anonymousreply 3806/15/2011

I would have pointed to her "Country Strong" CD and said, "What's going on here?! Get it together!"

by Anonymousreply 3906/15/2011

[quote]you're still an asshole

Pot, kettle, R38.

by Anonymousreply 4006/15/2011

Buy Gwyneth's new single, "What's Going On Here?" at iTunes.%0D %0D Mother, mother%0D There's too many of you crying%0D Brother, brother, brother%0D There's far too many of you dying%0D You know we've got to buy a way%0D To bring some lovin' here today - Ya%0D %0D Father, father%0D We don't need to contemplate%0D You see, money is the answer%0D For only money can conquer hate%0D You know we've got to find a way%0D To bring some lovin' here today%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4106/15/2011

I've been a moral quandry over Gwyneth for months now. I've always hated her but ever since she called her grandmother a cunt I've been kind of in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 4206/15/2011

My daughter might be a passive-aggressive cunt, but at least she doesn't live close enough to stop by unannounced!

by Anonymousreply 4306/15/2011

Actually R12, I do believe that. Lots of overweight people who have lost weight have struggled for years, knowing they are fat and usually there is one thing that finally motivates them to finally start a healthier lifestyle. My older sister lost 80 pounds when she found out my younger sister was getting married and that she would be in the wedding. My best friend lost 40 pounds when he went to buy clothes one day and nothing fit. He always had the same problem when he shopped for clothes but this time it served as a catalyst for his weight loss. They both knew they were overweight but something motivated them. So yeah, I totally believe Gwyneth Paltrow telling him he was overweight could motivate him.

by Anonymousreply 4406/15/2011

she is beyond disturbed! I believe she is delusional

by Anonymousreply 4506/15/2011

that kid from Leno isn't so special....that is my standard greeting...."Hello, I'm Gwyneyh. You look fat."

by Anonymousreply 4606/15/2011

Best part of "Seven" was her head in the box.

by Anonymousreply 4706/15/2011

First of all, she didn't poke him - she pointed. Second of all, she said "I love you. Get it together." How is that textbook "shaming behavior"? Clearly he's grateful and happy she said what she did but let's just ignore the person who, you know, is the one actually involved and instead insert ourselves into the equation.

by Anonymousreply 4806/16/2011

R48, people who are fat know it. In fact, they obsess over it. They don't need wake up calls. You are as clueless as Goopy.

by Anonymousreply 4906/16/2011

I like Gwyneth. Always have, probably always will.

by Anonymousreply 5006/16/2011

OP is a FREEPER

by Anonymousreply 5106/16/2011

OP is a FREEPER

by Anonymousreply 5206/16/2011

"And yet I can empathize. I am full of empathy, and have a highly developed sense of empathy as part of my intra-personal skills.

I gain nearly 700 grams by every evening. It is my secret shame, which I am sharing with you. In case you are not British, that's one and a half pounds. It's mysterious and no amount of yoga, meditation, or helping others by telling them how to live better changes it.

Miraculously, though, every morning, or nearly, I somehow lose that 700 grams. And I feel so light I dance with my beautiful child.

I think of it now as Gwyneth's Mystery Estrus of Weight, and take it as a sign from Gaia that I am part of the Circle of Life.

I just don't understand where the grammage comes from or goes.

by Anonymousreply 5306/16/2011

She's rude and insults fat people. Why exactly do gays not like her?

by Anonymousreply 5406/16/2011

I think gwynth is embracing this recent reputation as an enttitled clueless cunt. Before that she was only a vapid actress with a declining career due to motherhood.

by Anonymousreply 5506/16/2011

Gwyneth is one of those people who wouldn't understand the term "it gets better" because she's never known worse. She grew up in a permissive home, surrounded by some of the most famous people in Hollywood (who she knew as family friends). She has no humility, modesty, or empathy because the only thing she's ever experienced is complete adoration.

by Anonymousreply 5606/16/2011

Someday the posters here will realize that they are not able to control every living being on the planet to fall within their guidelines of what is acceptable.

I hold no hope for Ducklips, but I have faith in my gay brothers. Silly, I know.

by Anonymousreply 5706/18/2011

I love how the industry and fashion nitwits refer to her as acting royalty. Her mom was a B-list actress at best and her dad wasn't a big enough player in the industry for Gwynnie to be called royalty. Jane Fonda, maybe. Gwynnie Paltrow, hell to the no!

by Anonymousreply 5806/18/2011

Off with the cunts fucking head!

by Anonymousreply 5906/16/2012

Blythe, go hang yourself!

by Anonymousreply 6006/16/2012

OOPS! Stumbled onto a lefty website! Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 6106/16/2012

" she said "I love you. Get it together." How is that textbook "shaming behavior"? "

If you don't see how that is shaming behavior, you are either grossly insensitive or you have a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 6206/16/2012

You people are very cruel

by Anonymousreply 6306/16/2012

Has she commented yet on the death of Erik Rhodes?

by Anonymousreply 6406/16/2012

DL, I love you. Get it together.

by Anonymousreply 6506/16/2012

Well said, R56.

I've always been a little fascinated by that rare demographic that seems to just have life handed to them on a silver platter.

I remember reading an interview she did a few years after her father died. (He died while he was traveling with her in Italy to celebrate her 30th birthday.) She said it was the first time anything bad had really happened to her.

She seems very sure of her place in this world and I think her dad in particular made her feel like she was truly a princess. I think that's a good thing for the most part but she does seem pretty damn smug at times.

by Anonymousreply 6606/16/2012

Good for Ross. The pics aren't so dramatic though.

by Anonymousreply 6706/17/2012

STOP IT. GWYNETH IS NOT BAD. YOU MAKE HER LOOK BAD.

by Anonymousreply 6811/13/2012

She's not bad. I'm serious. The world would be a better place if we openly called people out on whether they look fat and gross, and I actually started liking her for this.

by Anonymousreply 6911/13/2012

Wait! Gwyneth didn't call fat that man, neither she spoke derogatory for him. She just pointed at his tummy and said, 'What's going on here? I love you. Get it together." I don't think that was offensive. But i think that calling someone fat and laughing can be offensive, so nobody should be carelessly open about other's people fatness or physically grossness. If you care about them, speak politely and friendly as Gwyneth did. Trashing doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 7011/13/2012

[quote]But i think that calling someone fat and laughing can be offensive, so nobody should be carelessly open about other's people fatness or physically grossness.

Wrong!

by Anonymousreply 7111/13/2012

R71 you are superficial now...beware of your coolness...it will expire soon, believe me. Laughing against someone else is not ok when the person doesn't feel comfortable with it. Not all people are as open as you, remember that and you can't force them to be open when need something else that can make them feel better.

by Anonymousreply 7211/13/2012

Not all people are as open as you, remember that and you can't force them to be open when they need something else that can make them feel better.

by Anonymousreply 7311/13/2012

Lost 40 here.

Gained 15 back (and by 15 I mean 20.)

The question is do I lose the 20 again or do I gain back the other 20?

My goal is to lose. It's hard. I liked myself so much more when I was thinner.

by Anonymousreply 7411/13/2012

Oh, R72/73 I can't go on, sweetie. Those posts were obviously mocking the double-standards of the vast majority of people who post on this website.

Many more women should speak much more candidly about gross-looking men, however. That's just a damn fact.

by Anonymousreply 7511/13/2012

R74, ok keep on having that goal, if that makes you feel better and you have the will, some support and the health to do that. That's cool. However, not all people can lose weight that easily. In fact i know some people who tried and their metabolism couldn't help them to lose weight even if they tried. If you can't lose weight(for a plethora of reasons)you must not get discriminated by others and you must learn to live with it and respect yourself. Nothing is laughable when it causes you pain

by Anonymousreply 7611/13/2012

bump

by Anonymousreply 7703/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.