Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Andy Cohen -- any real gossip?

Save the 'handshake and an autograph' stories for the Bravo blogs and other flyover sites where that shit qualifies as gossip. I'm looking for actual dirt!

He's carved a nice, fuzzy niche for himself as the reality television personality who also "just happens" to be a senior programming executive for the same network where he is featured. So how blurry *is* that line of distinction? Does he actually do any work at Bravo? Is he fucking any of his talent?

He's made himself accessible to several upscale magazines recently, and to a letter, each of the articles that I read collapsed around the authors' efforts to construct a substantive profile about a person who is so strenuously vapid. Is the vapidness all an act? Can someone that stupid actually be that successful?

This is New York City. Some of you bitches must know something.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40605/18/2015

When he's not on his WWH show and he's a guest on another program, he actually sounds interesting, more serious and thoughtful. It's too bad that he has to overdo it for his program because I think I like his "real" personality better. He seems to spend a lot of time socializing and vacationing with couples like Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, SJP and Broderick, Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani, but he doesn't seem to have a steady bf himself. I guess an LTR is not for him.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 206/13/2011

I think that cross-eyed dork posts here. ALL THE TIME...or his people do. No one else cares about him.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 306/13/2011

Now THAT is a hot Jewish man. Weiner -- good God, no.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 406/13/2011

Yeah, last year he was on vacation in Mexico? with Daniel Craig and his old girlfriend. %0D %0D Odd, very odd.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 506/13/2011

[quote]He's made himself accessible to several upscale magazines recently%0D %0D Come on, now. He works for Bravo. Bravo getting press in "several upscale magazines" is good for his bottom line. The fact that he's the focus, well, that doesn't hurt, I'm sure. But don't hate on someone for riding the free publicity as long as they can.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 606/13/2011

[quote]Yeah, last year he was on vacation in Mexico? with Daniel Craig and his old girlfriend.

St Barth.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 706/13/2011

[quote] No clue.. but put in my thread watcher for the gossip.

R1, you don't have to post something for that. Click on the grey star to the left of the title and it turns orange. Which means it is in your thread watcher.

You seriously can't be that stupid that you haven't figured it out, can you?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 806/13/2011

Dolores, you pluggin'?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1006/13/2011

R8 seems particularly economic, even by my own standards.

Damn.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1106/13/2011

Sorry for my outburst, R1. I didn't mean it like that. It's me, not you.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1206/13/2011

Ever since Kathy Griffin made that joke about not knowing where to look when she's talking to him because he's cross eyed---well, I just can't look at him.%0D %0D How old is he, BTW? He acts like a retarded middle schooler most of the time. Probably because he thinks it's attractive.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1306/13/2011

He's 43, R13.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1406/13/2011

This is how Andy celebrated his birthday on June 2.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1506/13/2011

His personality is very asexual to me. If he would stop acting like a silly teenybopper, then he's be more sexy.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1606/13/2011

I think the Bravo stuff is kind of a character he plays. He seems much more subdued and serious when he does other shows (like Joy Behar and stuff)

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1806/13/2011

The NYTimes did a great piece on him a month or so ago

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 1906/13/2011

He's either intensely vapid or appallingly cynical. What's so appealing about that? And there's plenty of hotter guys at my gym.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2006/13/2011

By all accounts he's a nice enough guy, but he's very ambitious. He defines his worth by his job and his friends...he's not really sexual even if he's gay...he's the type who might order in for the evening every couple of weeks, but a longterm partner isn't in the cards. I kind of think that he's saving himself for Anderson (seems to be waiting for things to simmer with Ben--which may never happen).

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2106/13/2011

he's a modern day Truman Capote (without the talent) who lives to escourt his version of Babe Paley (Kelly Ripa, various housewives) to functions

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2206/13/2011

I know he's from St. Louis. I'm wondering if he's the son of Alan Cohen, who was for years the manager of the CBS affiliate there. Stands to reason the elder Cohen would have lots of contacts to get his son's foot in the door. Because, let's face it, Andy Cohen is nothing but a vapid namedropper and starfucker. He'd never get anywhere if he had to rely on his own talent or intelligence.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2306/13/2011

[quote] Andy Cohen is nothing but a vapid namedropper and starfucker. He'd never get anywhere if he had to rely on his own talent or intelligence.%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D I don't know that stuff got me a Tony

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2406/13/2011

On The Talk (I know...I was on the treadmill...) Julie said that they were both interns at CBS in NY at the same time. Julie said he put her overachieving Asisn ass to shame.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2506/13/2011

Huge crossdresser!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2606/13/2011

R21, I've wondered that myself if Andy is hoping to hook up with Anderson one day. They would make a cute couple.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2706/14/2011

On WWH the English bitch from RHBH mad some reference to Cohen being at one of the gay clubs her husband owned.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2806/14/2011

I thought Anderson was into dark meet. And younger dark meat, at that. What would he see in this cross-eyed midget?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 2906/14/2011

Andy Cohen turns my stomach; I have to change the channel immediately when he appears.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3006/14/2011

[quote] I've wondered that myself if Andy is hoping to hook up with Anderson one day. They would make a cute couple%0D %0D %0D as if

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3106/14/2011

R23 - his father name is Lou and has been on Watch What Happens reading "Housewives" lines

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3206/14/2011

Andy is very thoughtful when he is not on WWHL. He is an intelligent man so his success is not surprising.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3306/14/2011

r25, Andy Cohen put Julie Chen (Mrs. Moonves) to shame at CBS? What does Julie not let Les pee on her and Andy did?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3406/14/2011

I am of the belief that gay people should come out.----Gayle %0D %0D %0D Even I'm not buying that one Gayle. (and what's with the cheap ass microphones shoved in your face have not allocated any money to OWN?)

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3506/14/2011

[quote]I kind of think that he's saving himself for Anderson (seems to be waiting for things to simmer with Ben--which may never happen).

You think Anderson wants to trade in his insanely hunky bf Benjamin for cross-eyed Cohen? Check out these pics of Benjamin and you'll see why Andy may want to give up THAT dream. And besides, AC and Andy C have been friends for years - they must've already hooked up a few times by now.

[quote]I thought Anderson was into dark meet. And younger dark meat, at that. What would he see in this cross-eyed midget

Anderson *may* have dated a few Latino, African-American or Blatino guys in the past, or at least he was rumored to have done that, but those days are over and now it looks like he's settled down permanently with his Corsican/Frenchmen.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3606/14/2011

Andy doesn't strike me as a very nice person. He actually seems kinda phoney.%0D %0D You can tell when he's acting, because he puts on that giggly schoolgirl act. But when someone does something he doesn't like, he gets REALLY bitchy and nasty and dismissive.%0D %0D There's something behind his eyes that seem to me like he has contempt for everyone. I haven't figured out why, but I don't think that Andy's a very happy person.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3706/14/2011

You dont become gay and successful by being nice. They are talking about Don Lemon in that clip @ r33. I doubt Anderson, Andy or Don are very nice people, professionally. They might be good to their friends, partners or for show but that's it. Even Julie Chenbot said Andy was cut throat, and you know that bitch will do ANYTHING to get where she wants to be.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3806/14/2011

Many of the housewives despise him - mostly because he has a FIT if they tell any of the behind the scenes truth. If they ever say that the producers egged them on, or gave them specific set ups (which the do all the time) for a scene, he goes ballistic on them later. Threatens them to be off the show - tells them they have to be more dramatic next season.

Basically he is a HUGE part of the dumbing down of the TV landscape and has nothing of any value to offer us and I'd say it's making him rich - as it does so many. I have zero respect for him other than that he is out of the closet and proves that gays can be as big a douche as Donald Trump if you're willing to go the route of endless promotion and putting out an inferior product/brand.

Anytime I see a celebrity who is a friend of his, I immediately lose any respect I may have had for them.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 3906/14/2011

[quote]If they ever say that the producers egged them on, or gave them specific set ups (which the do all the time) for a scene, he goes ballistic on them later.

I bet he doesnt try that with Nene, unless he wants a new asshole!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4006/14/2011

I sometimes check out Andy's twitter page, but he's always talking up those idiot Housewives of his as though they were REAL stars instead of trashy and boring D-listers.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4106/14/2011

Sadly in today's society it's pretty much coming close for the term "eat or be eaten" to become literal.

In a couple of years there'll be Morlocks and Eloi (the post human races in the novel THE TIME MACHINE) and Andy (among the Koch Bros., VIACOM's MTV and VH1, Rupert Murdoch, etc.) is vital at grooming the Eloi race into shape thanks to his creative input.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4206/14/2011

I kind of agree with R37. He seems like he's all giggles, gossip and manicures when things are good, but if he doesn't get his way: watch out! He looks like he'd throw a kicking, screaming, throwing things hissy fit of a tantrum. %0D %0D He doesn't seem intelligent as much as driven, a bit ruthless and crass. To me, he's the Out Ryan Seacrest.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4306/14/2011

Given that every time he does a promo for his insipid WWHL show, he comes across as some giggly, 14-year old girl, I find him revolting.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4406/14/2011

A douche extradonaire.%0D

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4506/14/2011

[r40] I'll betcha he does if Miss Thing wants that paycheck to keep coming. Without him that ignorant woman would be out pounding the sidewalk.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4606/14/2011

[quote]he is a HUGE part of the dumbing down of the TV landscape and has nothing of any value to offer... Anytime I see a celebrity who is a friend of his, I immediately lose any respect I may have had for them.%0D %0D %0D I agree - and the giggly schoolgirl act is something he shares with Anderson Cooper. Don't trust any man who displays that type of act.%0D

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4706/14/2011

Great job, New Yorkers, with providing really edgy gossip about Andy. Hey, OP, this is NY, and no one knows anything about him. satisfied? Go back to trolling your "flyover" sites.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4806/14/2011

This is not really gossip, but Andy has brunch regularly in Chelsea on the weekend at a local establishment where he sits alone reading the NY Times. Of course, he gets a lot of attention, but he acts as if he doesn't notice any of it. It appears that he goes there for the ego boost. After brunch, he always leaves his NY Times on the table. It is very funny because he has the paper delivered to his apartment and his address is printed on a label on the front of the paper. So much for privacy or anonomity. Some of us suspect that he does this intentionally. He seems very awkward in person.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 4906/14/2011

[r49] unless of course it is a secure building with doormen

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5006/14/2011

Whoa....got me there R49. No douche. However, it is done intentionally as he appears to be an attention wh*re. Just sharing a personal Andy Cohen experience with everyone here, which is much more than 99.9% of the people who come on this site can do. %0D %0D Now crawl back into your basement....your unemployment check does not arrive until Friday.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5106/14/2011

I think there are a lot of self-loathing "giggling 14-year-old girl" gay men on this board who are terrified to admit that they identify with him and jealous that he likes himself for whom he is.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5206/14/2011

It surprises me that there's not more gossip about him. I'd assume an asshole like him would have broken plenty of guys' dreams (and egos) who'd love to share Cohen's bad sides.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5306/14/2011

Interesting article in the NY Times~ wish I could have seen him dancing with Mark Consuelos

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5406/14/2011

oops, r53 here. Sorry about the "by:" tagline that was from a post I decided not to post, but forgot to delete.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5506/14/2011

I think he's cute and funny and I imagine he's good company.

Andy, if you do read this, know that you do have some fans.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5606/14/2011

Cohen probably trashes the Housewives when he's with his rich and famous friends and in real life wouldn't go near any of them or socialize with them.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5706/14/2011

Andy Cohen loves piss showers.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5806/14/2011

I have never met Andy, but worked in the industry for many years. It's filled with truly awful people. The degree of insecurity coupled with ego is perplexing, and creates a manic need to always be seen, be out, in the right place, with the right people.

I can't imagine what these women are like n the show: well-known for nothing - and they're sense of unearned entitlement must be immense

He has succeeded in creating a successful niche market, but of what: in-the-gutter television - not that there's much out there which isn't. But, he's introduced this genre that is so degrading and humiliating - and it permeates everything now.

So, yes, he's succeeded, but at the cost of no real accomplishment

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 5906/14/2011

[quote]he is a HUGE part of the dumbing down of the TV landscape and has nothing of any value to offer...

I wonder if we will ever grow out of this, culturally. My secret hope is that we will, but I am not sure. Too many kids are growing up on this trash.

My plan has always been to retire on an island in the Mediterranean. The idea seems more and more appealing to me every day.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6006/14/2011

well, the fact he goes to Bedlam tells you a great deal about him

and all those desperate anyone always trying to be photographed with him - it must be exhausting

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6106/14/2011

I've met both Andy and Anderson. Andy is nice enough, but Anderson is a total entitled asshole.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6406/14/2011

[r64] pray tell how you came to that conclusion. AC seems rather down to earth when he's on his bicycle in Chelsea.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6506/14/2011

[quote]AC seems rather down to earth when he's on his bicycle in Chelsea.

Is there an entitled way of riding a bike and a down to earth one? Please, tell us the difference.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6606/14/2011

[quote]I agree - and the giggly schoolgirl act is something he shares with Anderson Cooper. Don't trust any man who displays that type of act.

Now wait a minute. The fact that you are posting on a gossip site about Andy Cohen means you have some school girl tendencies yourself. I dont trust you either ma'am.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6706/14/2011

[quote]Because, let's face it, Andy Cohen is nothing but a vapid namedropper and starfucker. He'd never get anywhere if he had to rely on his own talent or intelligence.

Excellent work, nepotism troll. Start from the premise that someone doesn't deserve his position and surmise an instance of nepotism.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6806/14/2011

All bike riders in NYC are entitled, r66.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 6906/14/2011

"Some school girl tendencies" are a big difference from the giggly schoolgirl act. Just watch Miss Cooper the next time she sits in for Reege.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7006/14/2011

A friend who's a pretty well-known NYer (media) said that Cohen literally turned his back on him at a dinner party, the second he realized my friend wasn't of any use to him professionally.

Vapid, arrogant and ruthless - a dreadful combo.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7106/14/2011

So your friend read all of that without Andy even uttering a word. I think your friend is the one with the issues, r71.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7206/14/2011

R71, Anderson Cooper is the same way, only worse.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7306/14/2011

He goes in the sauna at Reebock with a newspaper but cruises at the same time.

When someone expresses interest he says...'give me a show' but does not have any personal participation.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7406/14/2011

r70 Andy Cohen may put on an act but there is no way Anderson Cooper is a good enough actor for his stuff to be an act. Anderson just laughs easily and if you've seen him and his mom together you know he inherited her peculiar laugh.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7506/14/2011

I think some of you are deluding yourselves about what the state of the TV landscape used to be like. It's always been pretty dreadful, Andy Cohen is just one of the people who has managed find ways to turn out popular crappy TV for less money than before.

When scripted TV dominated the landscape it was filled with dumb premises, bad acting and poor scripts. There were used to be few alternatives too, what with having fewer channels and no video players, video players or internet.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7606/14/2011

No, R72/Andy, YOU'RE the one with the problem.

Asshole.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7706/14/2011

"no video players, video players or internet" should be "no video RECORDERS, video players or internet".

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7806/14/2011

r64/r71 you already said Andy is nice enough. Now you are going along with him being "vapid, arrogant and ruthless"?

You don't sound like you really have a basis for opinion.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 7906/14/2011

I'm loving the Andy/Anderson dish here. So they're both snobs?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8006/14/2011

R79, go back to your basement and play video games.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8106/14/2011

Andy starts threads here about himself.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8206/14/2011

well [r66] riding a bike in itself seems to be rather down to earth transportation as opposed to a cab or a car.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8306/14/2011

Sorry r71, I meant r64/r73. I fucked up while multi-tasking.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8406/14/2011

[quote]Cohen literally turned his back on him at a dinner party, the second he realized my friend wasn't of any use to him professionally.%0D %0D I've heard similar things about Diane Von Furstenburg who is a friend of Andy Cohen and Cooper.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8506/14/2011

r81, with that sort of conversation skill and charm how could Anderson Cooper possibly have resisted becoming your servant?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8606/14/2011

Isn't MTV run by another gay man? It used to be.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8806/15/2011

Why doesn't he get onto A.Cooper for hiding in the closet?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 8906/15/2011

I want to ravage Andy Cohen.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9006/15/2011

Maybe he does R89, but they're friends and he has to just accept it.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9106/15/2011

Cohen says he doesn't out people.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9206/15/2011

I don't think Anderson would associate with anyone who threatened to out him.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9306/15/2011

Someone here once said that Andy's wonky eye corrects itself just as he's about to cum.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9406/15/2011

I doubt many people have ever seen him cum.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9506/15/2011

Luv R59's post.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9606/15/2011

I like him on WWHL and he seems sincere.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9706/16/2011

R68, your reasoning seems a little flawed. How on earth did you come up with nepotism? The person you replied to wasn't talking at all about nepotism.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9806/16/2011

I've been to several parties at Cohen's house in Sag Harbor. We have a mutual friend, but I wouldn't consider him a friend of mine. He's not nearly as giggly as he appears on TV; in fact, in a group of "normal" people (i.e., non-"Bravo-lebrities"), he can be smart, a little bitchy, and like a lot of other gay men you know. Away from TV, he actually detests most of those "Housewives" (or at least badmouths them). He's not attached at the moment and is a little desperate to meet someone, but while he wants a non-too-much-publicity relationship (he's very jealous of AC and Ben being able to keep things under wraps they way they do - for better or worse), part of him also wants someone who will appreciate his "celebrity status" - it killed him that when he went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras this year, he was the only one of his friends who rode in the parade solo - AC brought Ben, Kelly R. brought Mark.

And that wonky eye is far more obvious up close.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 9906/16/2011

His profile in the Times said he's the type to scan the room while he's talking to someone, hoping to find others more worthy of his time. There's a reason his BFFs are in happy, stable relationships and he's left clamoring for scraps.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10006/16/2011

[quote]Away from TV, he actually detests most of those "Housewives" (or at least badmouths them)

I knew I was right about this.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10106/16/2011

And yet Andy would be nothing without those whores. Better not to bite the hand hat keeps you famous, Andy.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10206/16/2011

Andy and Anderson are probably on the same page regarding their real feelings toward the Housewives. Poor Nene would be so disappointed to know her dream man thinks she's just trash.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10306/16/2011

"Andy and Anderson are probably on the same page regarding their real feelings toward the Housewives."%0D %0D And yet the one brought them to the public eye and the other is a big fan of the show.%0D %0D Hypocrites, the two of them. But we already knew that.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10406/16/2011

He was on that show "Out in America" and said he hopes to marry his next serious love affair.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10506/16/2011

[r102] it's pretty much the other way around

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10606/16/2011

Does Andy have a type?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10706/16/2011

"Does Andy have a type?"

A top.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10806/16/2011

[quote]He was on that show "Out in America" and said he hopes to marry his next serious love affair.%0D %0D He must really be jealous that Anderson's found true love with Ben.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 10906/16/2011

[r108] why is that an insult?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11006/16/2011

Jealous of someone who is living a lie in the closet?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11106/16/2011

I'm just going to assume that everyone in Andy C and Anderson's circle considers AC to be completely out R111. And yes, I think Andy C is jealous that he is unable to have a committed relationship like AC and Ben and Mark and Kelly.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11206/16/2011

[quote]I'm just going to assume... %0D %0D That certainly eliminates anything that follows. Have you never heard anything about those who assume?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11306/16/2011

No Felix, what have you heard?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11406/16/2011

Did anyone see the Manhattan bus (don't remember which line) with the Andy Cohen promo ad where some bitch but a bullet hole decal on Andy's forehead? It was hysterical - I instantly thought of datalounge.

He's a successful, attractive, out gay. Why do we hate them?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11506/16/2011

Yes I know that quote R113, but I don't care. I'll say it this way, I think Anderson's completely out with his friends and they respect his choices.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11606/16/2011

Do not turn this into another fucking Anderson Cooper thread, asshole.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11706/16/2011

You're obviously in love with him R115. Do you stalk him too? Do you stand outside his building, hoping to get a glimpse of him?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11806/16/2011

So, what does ANDERSON think about Andy?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 11906/16/2011

Could someone please tell me why EVERY thread has to be about Anderson Cooper?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12006/16/2011

Anderson's just someone in Andy's inner circle of friends and since he's another famous gay, his name is going to come up.%0D %0D If someone would just provide some more decent Andy Cohen gossip the way R99 did, you might get somewhere.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12106/16/2011

He comes to CBST, the gay synagogue occasionally. Apparently he sat in front of me at one service, but I didn't realize who he was because I don't really watch Bravo. He didn't particularly stand out from any of the other 40ish gay Jews. He seemed pretty average.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12206/16/2011

[quote]His profile in the Times said he's the type to scan the room while he's talking to someone, hoping to find others more worthy of his time.

I think thats why he scans the room, so he can find him a man!

But really, I do not judge him for his success. He cannot help that the housewives are gutter bitches. Its reality TV, not an institution for good values.

r99 Id like to know what his house decor is like, it says a lot about a person.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12306/16/2011

R122, I understood that he was not raised in the religion by his gentile mother.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12406/16/2011

He's tweeted about going to CBST for the High Holy Days, so he clearly does practice Judaism now, even if he wasn't raised in it, R124.

Maybe he's just looking for a nice Jewish doctor to marry. I know he used to date (and is still friends with) the guy who tweets as PalmStkMan - the owner of the Palm restaurants...

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12506/17/2011

Has the gossip on Andy Cohen already dried up?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12606/17/2011

He said in an interview that he goes to the Boom Boom Room at the Standard Hotel after Watch What Happens - he's such a wannabe.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12706/17/2011

He's heading to a dance party in Costa RIca next month. is taht what u want OP?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12806/17/2011

Here is him with Hugh Jackman's wife.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 12906/17/2011

But what of his hole?!?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13006/17/2011

He's co-hosting the Miss Universe Pageant with that Giuliana person this Sunday on NBC.

Andy Cohen IS Bert Parks!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13106/18/2011

R115 Attractive? Umm, that's debatable.%0D %0D I don't hate him though because I don't even pay attention to him.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13206/18/2011

[quote] He was on that show "Out in America" and said he hopes to marry his next serious love affair.

Who were some of his previous serious love affairs? I never see any gossip about him being with or having been with anyone on these threads. Were the love affairs long in the past or does he keep really quiet about them or what?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13306/18/2011

[quote]Who were some of his previous serious love affairs?%0D %0D Why would you think he really had any "serious" love affairs in the past?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13406/18/2011

He actually has that Kelly Bensimon quality- Asexual, absolutely no inner life or depth. Could be passable at any party, but there is just NOTHING there. That's the vibe I get.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13506/18/2011

I like his personality, think he's cute, and enjoy his Bravo shows.%0D %0D However, I find his Bell's Palsy-like smiles in almost all photos to be an unfortunate affectation.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13606/18/2011

[quote] Why would you think he really had any "serious" love affairs in the past?%0D %0D Because for him to have a "next" serious love affair he has to already have done it before. Maybe he was making that "next" part up, though, if he's self-conscious about people thinking he can't get dates or partners?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13706/18/2011

Maybe he's a virgin.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13806/18/2011

[quote]Maybe he was making that "next" part up, though, if he's self-conscious about people thinking he can't get dates or partners?%0D %0D Exactly!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 13906/18/2011

He "dated" Daniel V fro Project Runway. I can't say that anyone would consider that a serious relationship.

I recall him having a boyfriend at one point, but I think he kept that private.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14006/18/2011

Why would he want to have a serious relationship when he can probably date a lot of guys and not have any attachments?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14106/18/2011

it must be weird for him to date...his job must attrack fame whores by the dozens.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14206/18/2011

But HE'S kind of a famewhore.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14306/18/2011

Andy wants Anderson, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14406/18/2011

You would've thought they hooked up years ago R144, but it's true, Anderson's too in love with Ben and Andy doesn't really measure up.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14506/18/2011

Anderson has taste, and while he's not a snob, he can sniff out a social climber a mile away (he doesn't just resemble a mole! he actually possesses a lot of the same qualities). Andy is fun to be around, but Anderson was never going to make him a Vanderbilt.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14606/18/2011

It must really limit his chances of finding someone if he tunes out people who aren't "important" or career useful.%0D %0D [quote] his job must attrack fame whores by the dozens.%0D %0D That's probably why he would be jealous of the not much publicity nature of Anderson Cooper's relationship. Anderson's bf doesn't spill details to the press or put in effort publicizing the relationship. He can't mean the amount of publicity they are given as a couple, because they've been given a hell of a lot of unsolicited publicity (more than Andy Cohen's dating life will ever get unless he steals Brad Pitt away from Angelina).%0D %0D They may over do the privacy in some ways, but I think I'd prefer that over something like the highly public highly self-publicized trainwreck romances Marc Jacobs and his famehore bfs have. %0D %0D It would be hard to find & keep a non-superficial person who isn't looking to pursue publicity and build fame, though, if you act superficial and have fame/power seeking social behavior like Cohen is supposed to.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14706/18/2011

If he wants to be part of a power couple he could get together with a producer or something.%0D %0D What's his type?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14806/18/2011

Too bad Ryan Murphy is now engaged. They would've made the power couple from hell.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 14906/18/2011

Is Ryan awful in person or do you mean they would be turning out dreck on TV together?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15006/18/2011

Hey Andy,%0D %0D If you're reading this thread, I think your cute. I'll be happy to top you. And I'm better looking than Anderson Cooper.%0D %0D Contsct me! I'm serious.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15106/18/2011

[quote]Contsct me! I'm serious.%0D %0D At least Anderson can spell.%0D %0D R146 sounds like an insider.%0D %0D

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15206/18/2011

more of a typo than a spelling mistake r152....but aren't you superior for pointing it out

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15306/19/2011

If Andy Cohen will only entertain the idea of being a part of a "power couple", he's very shallow.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15406/19/2011

he seems kind of manic....I bet the lows are deep

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15506/19/2011

The lows are probably deep because his life is so superficial and he's got nothing really substantial happening except for his friendships.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15606/19/2011

how on earth could he or anyone be friends with Mr. and Mrs. Ripa?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15706/19/2011

He doesnt seem manic to me. In fact, he seems to be quite comfortable with himself which is probably why he doesnt really want a partner.

Id rather watch Andy do a talk show than Anderson.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15806/19/2011

No gossip, but Andy's going to be hosting the Miss USA Pageant on Sunday June 19 at 9pm EST on NBC.%0D %0D After hosting the pageant, Andy's going to host WWHL live from Vegas, with Caroline Manzo as a guest, and she's also a judge at the pageant.%0D %0D Should be a fun night!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 15906/19/2011

[r153] At least Anderson would have an editor who would know when to use "you're" instead of "your".

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16006/19/2011

[quote]Alsp, stop with the "top" and "bottom" bullshit. It's self-loathing%0D %0D Why is that self-loathing?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16106/19/2011

[quote]It's self-loathing%0D %0D When I see someone using this term, it's always easy to figure why they're such an expert at self-loathing.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16206/19/2011

He's great at the Housewives reunions because he'll just come out and say it -- the "ladies" may squirm and frantically try to justify their bad behavior but I'm always pleased that Andy C. will call them out on it. He's too cloying on WWH, but on the reunions, he busts those bitches.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16306/19/2011

[quote]Id rather watch Andy do a talk show than Anderson.

Not me.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16406/19/2011

Because youre too busy kissing Anderson's closeted ass, r164.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16506/19/2011

No R165, I just think Anderson is better suited to do a talk show that covers a variety of topics than Cohen is. I wish he'd come out publicly, but it's not going to happen.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16606/19/2011

[quote]I'd rather watch Andy do a talk show than Anderson.%0D %0D With Andy, you would just get another version of trash TV like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich.%0D %0D With Anderson, we'll get a gay man hiding in a closet like some of the guests who end up getting outed on Springer's and Povich's shows.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16706/19/2011

Anderson should invite Andy C as his guest on the first show and come out.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16806/19/2011

There was a time when I wanted suck Andy dry and do everything imaginable to his hole.

Now the very sight of him makes me cringe.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 16906/20/2011

he's a pocket gay! Just saw him on Miss USA...never noticed how little he is.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17006/20/2011

But under those clothes, he has a hot body!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17106/20/2011

His feet look nice.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17206/20/2011

I think that picture of Andy was taken at Kelly Ripa's home in the Hamptons.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17306/20/2011

r71 and some other posts hit the nail on the head from what I have heard about the rich and famous crowd. %0D %0D I knew this lady who did some work that included working a bit with the entertainment industry. I forgot exactly what it was she did because I haven't seen her in 10 or more years. I asked her one time what are the famous like? She rolled her eyes and she said her job entails going to various Hollywood parties, functions, etc and she hated them. She said the first thing they say to you when you at these things is, what do you do for a living? If you are not in the entertainment business or they can't benefit from you then they just turn around and walk away. Also, they don't want to have anything to do with you whatsoever if you are no one who is connected. They are users, phonies, and leeches. %0D %0D %0D %0D BTW, I think Andy is a TOP. I remember one time Andy went on Joy Behar's show, and she said to him she thought he was masculine for a gay man. He was annoyed by her comment and he said there are masculine gay men not all gay men are effeminate. He seemed pissed at her comment%0D

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17406/20/2011

In what alternate universe is Andy Cohen considered masculine????????? Every time he opens his mouth the largest, gaudiest Prada handbag falls with a thud!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17506/20/2011

God, r.176, what a downer at parties you must be. Lighten up and try to enjoy life a little. The view from the soapbox can be awfully lonely sometime.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17706/20/2011

r176, if you automatically believe referring to someone as a top or bottom is an insult -then it's perhaps you who are self loathing.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17806/20/2011

Can we please dispense with the fucking armchair psychology at R176, 177 and 178 and just admit that Andy Cohen has more money and gets laid more than R176, 177 and 178 combined?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 17906/20/2011

[r176]here. Agreed [r179]. No,[r178] only when trying to demean someone as a bottom.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18006/20/2011

Loved his dig at Carrie Prejean on last night's WWHL. His gyuests were Caroline Manzo and Guiliana Rancid.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18106/20/2011

Why doesn't he get his eyes fixed? Surely being crossed-eyed is uncomfortable?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18206/20/2011

r182, he's probably tried. Sometimes it just doesn't take. Although if he wore glasses it might self correct.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18306/20/2011

not exactly cross-eyed

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18406/20/2011

r179/Andy, it's awfully early for you to be up and checking the blogs dontchathink?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18506/20/2011

There is no reason for this thread to be that long, and more than half of it is about Anderson Cooper.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18606/20/2011

Run along to your shift at Burger King, R185. %0D %0D I've heard that working the counter at lunch time can be a real bitch.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18706/20/2011

Looks like Andy C and his buddies Mark Consuelos and Ryan Seacrest might be taking the job that Anderson Cooper REALLY wanted.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18806/20/2011

Mark Consuelos is nice eye candy but he's dull and boring when sitting in Regis' chair. He's best suited to go back to his roots as a male stripper.%0D %0D Andy Cohen is one degree over from Jerry Springer.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 18906/20/2011

[quote]Mark Consuelos is nice eye candy but he's dull and boring when sitting in Regis' chair.

Please. Regis has been phoning it in for the last 15 years at least. And he doesnt even know who he's talking to. Mark is way more engaging at this point. And besides, it will be fun to watch Kelly get used to Mark being her cohost and not her Mexican househusband anymore.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19006/20/2011

Kelly does best when paired with her gay friends NPH, Andy Cohen and especially Anderson Cooper.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19106/20/2011

[quote] just admit that Andy Cohen has more money and gets laid more...%0D %0D But hasn't it been established (esp. by R99) that he doesn't get laid much at all? That's he's on the prowl for a bf, but usually buys what he wants?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19206/20/2011

I saw Andy at the Mercer Kitchen a few days ago and he looked surprisingly porky. He's got a bit of a belly going.

The sad thing was how the fangurls outside were waiting for him. Sad.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19306/20/2011

Andy was on Wendy Williams a few weeks ago, I thought he looked really good. The audience was going bonkers. I think thats part of his problem, he has too many middle aged women around him all the time. Guys his age arent willing to navigate all of that, especially if he has social climbing tendencies in the first place.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19406/20/2011

Where did Andy Cohen come from? He's okay-looking but not gorgeous by any stretch of the imagination -- or anything else. He looks like any perma-tanned, close-cropped NYC gay boy with bleached teeth. He's nothing special, so why is he showing up EVERYWHERE these days?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19506/20/2011

Still no real gossip from anyone. Guess he really only does fuck famous boys.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19606/20/2011

Andy really needs to stay behind the camera, or at least seated at all times. Aside from his height issues, he seems to have a nervous twitch that causes him to jerk his right leg. And that eye. It makes his entire face look disproportionate.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19706/20/2011

R99, that was some good gossip about Andy. Have any more gossip about him?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19809/19/2011

He must have sizemeat. He kinda looks like he had big dick face.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 19909/19/2011

a friend of mine is close friends with him. she adores him and he is lovely to her. and she isn't a star or even a celebrity.

granted my friend is biased, but i've only heard positive things about him.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20009/19/2011

This is kind of old but interesting none the less.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20109/19/2011

He must have sizemeat to keep Mark Consuelos interested.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20209/19/2011

So apparently Sunday night on Watch What Happens Live Andy revealed that his last serious relationship was 6 years ago and that it was a 3 year relationship. I can't believe its been that long since he's had a serious relationship.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20309/27/2011

[quote]I can't believe its been that long since he's had a serious relationship.

Why hard to believe? That is when he got famous. Why would he want to settle down then?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20409/27/2011

he was actually a pretty good interviewer last night (calling the matchmaker woman out on her gay and jewish stereotyping)

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20509/27/2011

He stole a substantial amount of horse from the desk in my bedroom.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20609/27/2011

Here's Andy and his "date" (Andy calls him "Eli") at the Emmys last week. Andy looks surprisingly sexy and the "date" is cute - I wonder how much he charged Andy for the night?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20709/27/2011

God, some of you are just nasty, rancid old cunts.

I think Andy Cohen is cute and quite entertaining. I'm very glad WWH is finally back on the air again.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20809/27/2011

(R207) I love the photo-bombing, drunk bitch in the background. Andy WHO?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 20909/27/2011

Eli's kind of ordinary looking. I thought rich guys like Cohen could pull better looking men.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21009/27/2011

Do we know who Andy's last partner was? He probably doesn't have one now because he works too much and seems to be a bit over the top.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21109/27/2011

The word around town was that Andy was having a major meltdown over the RHOBH suicide and the resultant scrutiny of his reality TV empire. He seemed stressed but together on WWH on Sunday.

I predict there's going to be more fallout over this. I don't really feel sorry for him.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21209/27/2011

Me neither, r212.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21309/27/2011

[quote]Eli's kind of ordinary looking. I thought rich guys like Cohen could pull better looking men.

Looks are not all that important to Jewish men. They are into long-term monogamous relationships, so they gravitate to men that are into the same. And they tend to only date other Jewish guys.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21409/27/2011

I sat next to him at a Broadway show recently. He was with his parents and was very attentive to them. He was friendly & chatty & smelled so good.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21509/27/2011

He's a lying cheat!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21609/27/2011

Bump.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21709/28/2011

[quote]They are into long-term monogamous relationships

Andy must be really jealous of Anderson and Ben since they have that kind of relationship and he hasn't been able to find another one.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21809/28/2011

R218 - that's pretty much what R99 said - that was a very interesting and informative post.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 21909/28/2011

Does Andy want to be a TV star or a behind-the-scenes exec? There are rumors that Cablevision (new owners of NBC/Bravo) doesn't want him in his exec role and are pushing him to pursue onscreen work full-time.

He could leave Bravo entirely in order to replace Regis, I guess. That'd be a huge gamble, though. However, the rewards could be huge. He's also sort of Regis-like with his NYC Man About Town lifestyle. Hm.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22009/28/2011

Well SOMEONE has to replace Regis - and soon.

Andy's very very close to Kelly (and closer to Mark, I think) and has hosted his own talk show now for over a year. Plus he's hosted a few beauty pageants recently, so he's clearly stepping further and further into the spotlight. Taking over for Regis would be the next logical step.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22109/28/2011

R220, I've never heard that before that the new owners of NBC/Bravo don't want Andy Cohen in his executive role anymore. Why is it that they don't want him in his executive role anymore?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22209/28/2011

Fame whores don't do well in the corporate world.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22309/28/2011

Good point, r233.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22409/29/2011

I suspect he never liked them in the first place. If they weren't on Bravo, he would probably never talk to them or allow them to attend any of his parties/functions. I can't see him hanging out with them and his usual circle of friends.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22609/29/2011

The only ones he likes are a few of the BH girls (esp. the one with the dog) and now that that franchise has been tainted by the suicide, it's all over.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22709/29/2011

I get the impression he likes Nene too.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22809/29/2011

He likes Nene, Bethenny, Lisa Vanderpump, and maybe Tamra. The rest he just tolerates.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 22909/29/2011

He must loathe the NJ crew after the stunts they've been pulling the past few days.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23009/29/2011

Nene, Bethenny, Lisa, and Tamra can all laugh at themselves.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23109/29/2011

I can probably predict that the Real Housewives franchise will be done soon. It doesn't matter if it makes money for Bravo. The suicide of Taylor's husband tainted the whole franchise at this point.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23209/29/2011

Real Housewives isn't going anywhere. It's far and away the biggest success of the network.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23309/29/2011

Still r233.

The franchise needs to go away at some point. It should go away before more suicides happen.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23409/30/2011

Anyone know anything about these tweets? Surely they aren't true.

BravoMaxine Tweet Maxine @ @NewYorkAvenue Andy Cohen's AFFAIR w/ underage BenW has played out on Twitter. The two are LOVERS but sometimes BenW feels ambivalent about 11 minutes ago Favorite Reply

BravoMaxine Tweet Maxine @ BenW's mom @esseslglaolcom ENCOURAGES Ben's ROMANTIC relationship with Andy Cohen at th expense of other more AGE-appropriate activities 1 hour ago Favorite Reply

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23509/30/2011

Who is Tweet Maxine? A supposed Bravo insider?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23610/01/2011

If Andy REALLY wanted ratings he would have cursed out and fired Patti Stanger on WWHL.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23710/01/2011

I think some of you are a bit naive in how networks operate.

Andy Cohen is an executive, but it's not like he runs the joint.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23810/01/2011

Anderson in the past has had a preference for dark skinned men but I'm under the impression he just doesnt care about color. He was with a black latino man for 6 years before he met his new partner.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 23910/01/2011

Anderson's relationship with Cesar didn't seem as steady as his new relationship with Ben. They seemed to be off and on as a couple. I'm not really sure they were together for 6 years straight.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24010/01/2011

#1 The majority of the stories in here about Andy are untrue.

#2 He is a really nice guy. Get to know him.

#3 He dates outside of his race, he actually has a liking for black guys a lot.

#4 He is not losing his job. He put Bravo on the map and his fanbase is one of the reasons why Bravo is so popular now.

#5 That Eli guy was NOT his date. Eli works for NBC.

#6 He is just a regular guy that prefers monogamy. They do exist you know. And yes he really wants a boyfriend.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24110/02/2011

P.S.- The Housewives franchise is not in jeapordy. Sadly all the scrutiny over the NY Housewives being terminated and Russell's suicide is making them even more popular. Andy's name and the Housewives franchise has been name dropped on a couple of shows so far this TV season. It's actually getting stronger and the ratings keep increasing, except for NYC Housewives.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24210/02/2011

R241=Andy

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24310/02/2011

I just want to know when is Bravo going to put a stop to these shows. I don't watch them or anything. I'm just curious.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24410/02/2011

This thread started in June, asking for real gossip. We're in October, and there's no real gossip.

Maybe it's time to say, "The End!!!!"

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24510/02/2011

My point is Anderson has a tendency to be in relationships for a very long time until he gets tired of the person, sees somebody else he wants, and then breaks up. It doesnt matter how long he was with Ceasar. They were still together and they are still friends. To the point that they still share Anderson's weekend home. Ceasar has long been over Andy. He's happily married now.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24610/03/2011

He's a putz r241. A cheesy PUTZ.

I can't stand him or his inane interviews.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24710/03/2011

[quote]Who is Tweet Maxine? A supposed Bravo insider?

A canary who can sing the Andrews Sisters catalog?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24810/03/2011

[quote]My point is Anderson has a tendency to be in relationships for a very long time until he gets tired of the person, sees somebody else he wants, and then breaks up.

It's possible that this pattern has finally been broken by AC's relationship with Ben, but I guess there's still a long way to go if what R246 says is right.

[quote]#3 He dates outside of his race, he actually has a liking for black guys a lot

The same thing used to be said about Anderson, but we see where he ended up. I guess this means Andy Cohen will find true love with a French guy in the future.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 24910/03/2011

What are you talking about? He dates outside of his race. It doesn't mean that he will end up with one or the other--its about chemistry. The majority of you guys on here print false information and just gossip about stuff and you have no idea what you're talking about. Andy is a really great guy in my opinion and it's sad how some of you talk trash as if you will ever be successful as him. If you don't care for him and consider him a cheezy putz then get out of a thread about Andy Cohen moron. You can't find dirt on him because he actually is a decent regular guy that doesn't spend his free time snorting coke and cruising for guys at the David Barton Gym.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25010/03/2011

He comes off a little smarmy/cheesy when he's on WWHL, but whenever he's a guest on another show, he's much more appealing because I guess he's being more himself, he seems more serious and thoughtful then.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25110/03/2011

Oh please R251. Haven't you ever seen him with Hoda & Kathie Lee? He's a bigger queen than ever in the mornings, and those 2 lushes are his hags.

The word MARY! was invented to describe Andy Cohen.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25210/04/2011

He was at "That Ain't a Lady" this week and he looked really good with his eyeglasses. He seems asexual but I think he probably is kinky.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25310/06/2011

Does anyone have info on the guy he dated for 3 years. There is a YouTube clip of him during the short lived "Ring My Bell" series were his boyfriend calls in. They talk about getting into a huge fight at Caroline Rhea's party.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25410/06/2011

If you were forced to spend all that time with those hateful "Housewives", R255, wouldn't you drink too?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25610/10/2011

Andy adores when you talk filth and raunch to him while you're pounding his shitter, but alas, I'm a bottom too so we were only destined for one frustrating weekend together.

Lisa V. on the other hand was quite the game for anything as long as the champagne was flowing.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25710/10/2011

Andy also seems to have a thin skin and a bitchy attitude when off camera.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25810/10/2011

Oh, Andy's just fine (and funny) in that YouTube clip, R258 - not bitchy at all.

But JERRY O'CONNELL!! I always knew he was queer!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 25910/10/2011

He seems a little low energy lately on Whatch What Happens Live...wonder if he is hoping to get out and take Regis job.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26010/10/2011

This thread has "Andy Cohen's most popular masturbatory material" written all over it. It's like Tom Cruise jerking himself off to slo mo loops of him riding motorbikes in the Mission Impossible franchise.

Since nobody is willing to come forward with juicy gossip Andy doesn't want people to know this thread should be put to rest for the time being.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26110/10/2011

I won't say I know Andy but I can say that I know of him through friends. He is a great guy, seems a little insecure too. He's older and is looking for a life partner, not a boyfriend. His celebrity is rising and there are a lot of guys around him that only want him because he runs Bravo, has money, has a social life that people would die for, etc. He seems a little child like to me whenever I am around him. He's definitely not asexual. I wouldn't be suprised if he is a member of the RentBoy club. It seems smart to do. There's not much to gossip about because he really is a great guy and treats his friends really well.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26210/12/2011

If Anderson can manage to find a trustworthy life partner, so can Andy Cohen one day.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26310/12/2011

Andy may loathe most of the Housewives, but I can't see him having the guts to say it to their faces. Ex: Teresa Giudice manhandled him on the Season 2 RHONJ reunion, but he dealt with it by making sure she got the cunt edit in the season that just ended. I think he's probably a little afraid of Caroline and Nene too.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26410/12/2011

I do think all of those women R264 mentioned could easily take Andy and beat his ass down if they wanted to.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26510/12/2011

Andy was supposed to be interviewed today by Thomas Roberts about Spirit Day/wear purple but got bumped by all the Gaddafi news. However, that didn't stop those two queens from having a very cozy private lunch in the NBC dining room. I know Thomas has a partner (who doesn't live in NYC yet and they aren't married yet) - maybe AC has found someone worth chasing who won't be in it for the "fame"....

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26610/21/2011

So Thomas and his partner have an open relationship? I thought Andy Cohen was looking for a serious, monogamous relationship. I don't think he'll be able to have that with Thomas Roberts although they would make a cute couple.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26710/21/2011

267 replies and not one about his VOICE? My God, that raspy (is he a smoker? I presume so) voice that instantly sounds as if his breath would be bad 24-7. He just looks like his teeth are filmy. Gross.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26810/21/2011

R267 - as those Manhunt photos prove (and despite what TR may say), he's a man whore, and his partner is a doormat. If TR could get somewhere by fucking Andy Cohen, he'd dump his partner and do it in a heartbeat.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 26910/21/2011

What more could Andy Cohen do for Thomas Roberts? Roberts is doing pretty good on MSNBC.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27010/21/2011

How about hosting Watch What Happens Live when Andy moves over to take Regis Philbin's job?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27110/21/2011

Does Andy like assplay, dildos, etc.?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27210/21/2011

Is he doing Jeremiah Brent?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27310/29/2011

Bump.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27410/29/2011

According to today's tweets, Andy's stuck in LA since all flights to NYC are cancelled due to snow.

He may not make it back in time to host tomorrow night's WWHL, in which case the guest host will be.... Thomas Roberts!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27510/29/2011

He may be a perfectly nice gentleman in real life, but what I see on TV I don't care for. Way too affected.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27610/29/2011

He sucked my dick dry. Oh, good, good times.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27710/29/2011

" His celebrity is rising and there are a lot of guys around him that only want him because he runs Bravo, has money, has a social life that people would die for, etc."

LOL! Thanks for sharing, Andy! BTW....um, NO.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27810/29/2011

I want to shoot a load in his Schenectady eye.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 27910/29/2011

I agree, r276. I know many who find his "schtick" adorable, but I think it's trite and just boring. He acts like the unpopular high school outcast who now wants to prove he is famous and fabulous and has celebrity friends.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28010/29/2011

Does he REALLY act that way around his close friends? I hope that's just his tv persona.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28110/29/2011

His CLOSE friends ARE his TV persona - Kelly Ripa & Mark C, Anderson Cooper - he travels with them and socializes with them.

So he's 100% a celebrity suckup.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28210/30/2011

Bump.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28310/30/2011

He sobs uncontrollably when he cums.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28410/31/2011

cohen's a loser. What self respecting "man" makes his living digging into women's lives? He was rude to Teresa Giudice as a way to get back at her for pushing his wimpy self. Pulled the all powerful "anyone who says anything even remotely negative about Jews is a nazi" card against her too. He's the host and a host should never be rude to his guest,ever. Teresa is pretty thick skinned and didn't take offense. There's no dignity in making a living off people's dysfunctions and prying into their lives. Teresa, NeNe,Lynn,Kim etc (all housewives) clearly need therapy, not fodder for ridicule and lining Cohen's pockets. Unless they were money grubbers, I bet the ancestors that came to this country to escape hardships are rolling in their graves.

Cohen should be ashamed of himself, grow a pair, and make a living in a manner that merits respect.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28511/06/2011

Thank you, Mary.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28611/06/2011

There's no dignity in making a living off people's dysfunctions and prying into their lives.

Yes, these women are literally being forced onto TV! Poor dears. Seriously, "Mary", do you honestly think these people aren't playing roles? How sad.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28711/06/2011

Agreeing with Mary.

He's a human Venus Flytrap.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 28911/06/2011

And these poor women are the helpless victims. Snark.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29011/06/2011

R285 is probably blessing Kim Kardashian for valiantly trying to hold the marriage together for so long.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29111/06/2011

Watch What Happens Live is expanding to 5 nights a week.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29211/21/2011

Gee I wonder which senior executive in charge of programming at the network came up with this? He must have gotten the official turndown from Gelman (Yeah!)

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29311/21/2011

Musto must know

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29411/21/2011

I saw Andy in LA on Friday night getting into a cab with a guy. Don't understand how no one has dirt on him? He said on his show that he fooled around with a guy that worked for Rosie O'Donnell. Someone has to know something. C'mon!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29501/23/2012

He likes rough rent boys.

In one of his blogs, he went on and on about a thug hustler who was dubbed the Craigslist Killer (one of several) before Philip Markoff claimed the title.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29601/24/2012

[quote]He likes rough rent boys.

I wonder if he likes the looks of Cooper's boyfriend.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29701/24/2012

[quote]Andy is a person everyone loves to hate. He is successful and I guess people are envious of him. He has created many extremely popular shows, and he deserves recognition for it. It may not be what you consider to be good tv, but that doesn't really matter, many people love his shows, and he's doing very well for himself.

Envious of Andy Cohen??? LMFAO!!! He's a cross-eyed midget who can't find a boyfriend because he's so fucking annoying.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 29901/24/2012

[quote]He has created many extremely popular shows, and he deserves recognition for it. It may not be what you consider to be good tv, but that doesn't really matter, many people love his shows, and he's doing very well for himself.

Yes why get all hung up on quality?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30001/24/2012

He hasn't done much for Bravo, IMO. At least with shows like Boy Meets Boy, Manhunt, and Make Me A Supermodel, we got some eye candy. I don't have any desire to watch those shrieking cunts, inaccurately labeled "housewives."

Below is a link to some pics of Andy's dream lover, John Katehis, now in prison for murder. A 16 year-old satanic hustler. Good taste there, Andy.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30101/24/2012

WHY IS HE ALWAYS YELLING?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30201/24/2012

R303 = Andy Cohen

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30401/24/2012

Dear OP

Fuck you and your "flyover" bullshit.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30501/24/2012

What a random comparison: Garry Marshall and Andy Cohen?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30601/24/2012

I was just pointing out that people put Andy down for foisting all the Housewives crap on us, yet people like Garry Marshall have been foisting moronic crap on viewers for years. I think it all stems from intense jealousy of Andy for the reasons I noted in my post.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30701/24/2012

Though I didn't watch G. Marshall's shows, if forced to watch crap TV, I could pick his garbage over the housewives vomit served up by Andy Cohen.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30801/24/2012

"All the haters ate just jealous" is a classic Narcisstic personality disorder defense.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 30901/24/2012

r295 I thought someone here would know that guy he was talking about with Rosie. You bitches are slipping big time.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31001/24/2012

For all his smug self satisfaction, Cohen is not an especially happy person.

He's a social climber of the first order, and a fame whore. But while he's got Anderson and Kelly Ripa on his speed dial, he can't seem to penetrate the ranks of NYC's real media power elite, who (rightfully) view him as a joke.

More than that, he's privately embarrassed by the increasingly low-rent, "ghetto" demo that BRAVO and its hits keep drawing in. Definitely not the hip, moneyed viewers that the network sought a few years back.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31101/24/2012

[quote]More than that, he's privately embarrassed by the increasingly low-rent, "ghetto" demo that BRAVO and its hits keep drawing in

I'm sure he does nothing but trash the RHOA cast when he's with his friends like Ripa and Cooper. He pretends to love them and kiss their asses, but he probably wouldn't let any of them in his home. It just all seems so phony.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31201/24/2012

[quote] he's probably very selective

Yes, only the finest teenage murderers!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31301/24/2012

Andy teamed up with Ryan Seacrest (God help us) for Bravo's newest reality franchise, "Shahs of Sunset", debuting in March.

Follows a group of Persians in LA, one of them is an openly gay 38 year old from Iran:

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31401/24/2012

All Bravo shows now is the worst side of human nature. Everything is fake, nasty and pathetic. No feel good anything. No fun, no lightheartedness. Just tears and tramps.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31501/24/2012

Bravo's status as a network declined permanently when they allowed the PROJECT RUNWAY franchise to de-camp to Lifetime.

They were never able to find a satisfactory substitute/replacement.

And they've diluted the (Emmy winning) TOP CHEF franchise to a point of absurdity.

And don't even get me started on such poorly conceived clones as WORK OF ART or TOP DESIGN (remember that horror?) or the haircutting competition show. I'm surprised the new tattoo artist competition show with Dave Navarro isn't on Bravo.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31601/24/2012

Who on earth did he get Ralph Fiennes and Holly Hunter to appear at his pajama party?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31701/24/2012

Why can't he find a man and settle down the way his buddy Anderson Cooper. What's wrong with him?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31801/26/2012

This just goes to show that 98% of the guys on this site are old, miserable queens who spend their time making false stories of jealous, successful gay men. Andy's worked hard to get to where he's at. And Bravo has not declined, its ratings increase every year. For people who hate on him you sure know a lot about the network. Check your sources before you post bullshit.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 31901/29/2012

I'm curious to know if Cohen went down on Dave Salmoni after he had him on the show Thursday.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32001/29/2012

r319--MARY!!!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32101/29/2012

He's obviously making smart decisions at Bravo and he's totally likeable and cute.... but as a gay man in my 20's, I wish that a prominent out gay network exec was responsible for something other than the horrible guilty pleasure train reck gossip of the real housewives. It's no better than the kardashians.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32201/29/2012

15 years ago Bravo was the film and arts Network

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32301/29/2012

Garry Marshall is gay? I never knew that.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32401/29/2012

Andy is so nice on WWHL. I want to see him read someone and kick them off the set, preferably Nene. Really let his inner gay bitch out.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32501/29/2012

R325, Andy's (not so) "inner gay bitch" will NEVER appear on-camera - he wants to present a positive gay face to the world (and not an HIV+ gay face). He wants to be the gay Regis Philbin for America.

In private, however, he's a ruthless nasty piece of work when it comes to business. That's why there's been such a turnover on the "Housewives" shows - the ones who don't get good audience Q ratings get the sack without him blinking an eye...

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32601/29/2012

there needs to be turnover to keep the shows somewhat fresh.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32701/29/2012

Who are you referring to, R326? Cindy Barshop? There literally isn't a single viewer who wanted to see her back on the show. I wouldn't call the decision to cut her after one season "ruthless" so much as "obvious."

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32801/29/2012

He slept with Brad Goreski, right? I mean, Brad must have fucked somebody to get his own show.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 32901/29/2012

R329

You do know who Brads husband is don't you? He's the main writer for Family Guy amongst other stuff....

He's connected!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33001/29/2012

I saw Andy Cohen at Anderson Cooper's bf Ben's birthday party at their crazy firehouse of a home last night. Andy was fun, very chatty and definitely not shy. He was pretty much exactly as I had expected him to be, not very different from his TV persona. He was talking to a very cute guy for a while, I wonder if they hooked up.

Lance Bass was there too and seemed to know Andy quite well.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33101/29/2012

Please give detals [R331] What is he like in person? He claims to want monogamy but I hear all the time he is always around some new boy toy. Give up the deets.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33202/01/2012

Brad Goreski is in a relationship and has had a boyfriend for the past 10 years. Stop trying to start crap.

Andy is a successful gay man with a career that many of us would love to have. That doesn't make him any different than the average person or gay man. I don't know him personally but I have been around him often. He seems nice but he definitely has a bitch side to him. He can be very dramatic and will complain over the stupidest shit. When I first met him at a party a few years back he was going on and on about the Equinox in LA not having gym locks for sale. He didn't bring a lock with him and got pissed that the front desk receptionist could care less and advised him to walk across the street to pick one up. He felt that he shouldn't have to and it was rush hour traffic. I still remember the story because it was so stupid. He ended up buying a lock across the street and then lost the key when working out so one of the employees had to break the lock with a bar. He talks about wanting to find love, but then he doesn't want a person to live off of him financially. One minute he wants people to admire his celebrity, the other he talks as if hes a regular guy. Just like any other moody dramatic gay man. P.S.- He is not that tall in person and I think he wears heels in his shoes.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33302/01/2012

So a fan spotted Andy at the Polo Lounge having lunch with John Mayer yesterday in LA. Think its safe to say they are fucking or either have fucked. This is the second time they have been spotted together. Last time was in the West Village in Dec. 10. I find John Mayer to be vile, disgusting, and a druggy. Plus if the man tried to hook up with Perez Hilton you can be sure he's gone after Andy. Its also funny how Andy never tweets about John Mayer but talks about all his other celeb friends.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33402/27/2012

John Mayer has a sexy voice. And I remember the story of him making out with Perez at the club with Jessica Simpson grabbing his crotch. Andy is a starfucker so obviously they are fucking.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33502/27/2012

[quote]I find John Mayer to be vile, disgusting, and a druggy.

Actually, R334, I think what you mean to say is, "John Mayer seems to be a vile, disgusting druggy." There's no way you could "find him" to be vile, disgusting and/or a druggy unless you knew him personally (and fairly well).

You are making assumptions and assassinating his character. Keep it up, and others will "find you to be vile and disgusting."

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33602/27/2012

The same John Mayer who fucked Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Anniston?

That man is a whore, darlin'!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33702/28/2012

Mayer did say that he would hook up with Brent Corrigan, a gay porn star. I just don't see what people see in him. He is talented and has a nice voice, but that's it for me. Don't find him the least bit sexy.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 33902/28/2012

saw the photo on Twitter. looked like Mayer could care less to Andy's conversation. But yes he probably hit it!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34002/28/2012

Admittedly I haven't read the entire thread, but has Andy ever had a serious boyfriend? It seems odd that someone with his level of money and fame is always single. If a straight celeb was in the same situation we'd all be saying he must be gay.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34102/28/2012

He had a serious boyfriend for six years and they broke up. If you YouTube Andy Cohen Ring My Bell you will hear them on the phone together. Of course he is single. What guy in their right-mind would want to date someone like him? It's like a disaster waiting to happen. You can't be known for the "life that people would kill for" and be a good boyfriend at the same time. No respectable man would want to date a party animal unless they are a famewhore.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34202/28/2012

Drinking Game Alert!!!!

Ugh, I wish he would act just a little bit more his age on his TV show.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34302/28/2012

Nice to see Andy himself show up here as r.333.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34402/29/2012

Poor R344 will never learn how to back reference a post. Thanks for playing, hon.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34502/29/2012

Andy follows and sometimes flirts with this guy on Twitter.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34602/29/2012

[quote]He was pretty much exactly as I had expected him to be, not very different from his TV persona.

So he was drunk?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34702/29/2012

Not sure if these Getty picture links work but here he is at the Vanity Fair party last Sunday and in his tux he looks handsome and adorable.

I have to wonder if the hair is real, however.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34802/29/2012

That wonky eye of his makes him look like the white Sammy Davis Jr.!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 34902/29/2012

[quote]Not sure if these Getty picture links work but here he is at the Vanity Fair party last Sunday and in his tux he looks handsome and adorable.

I must be looking at a different picture...

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35002/29/2012

I'm reading his book now and he is adorable, I don't care what you bitches say!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35105/31/2012

Sorry if this had already been mentioned, but I saw a tv blurb about him being lampooned on SNL by Taran Killam. He was trying to sound all cool about it, but some little bitchy comments he made revealed that it really got under his skin a bit...

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35205/31/2012

He is this decade's version of Perez Hilton.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35305/31/2012

r352 the SNL parody was indeed discussed here; it was devastating. Very funny and very accurate.

I know SNL is militant about unauthorized clips, but it must be available somewhere online.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35405/31/2012

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35505/31/2012

I was watching the episode with Beth Ditto & Adam Lambert. Andy had to dredge up the Adam/Clay feud again by asking Adam to say three nice things about Clay - which of course he wouldn't. And I thought "was that really necessary to start this whole fight again?"

Sometimes Andy is such a bitch.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35605/31/2012

Andy, DONALD TRUMP!, Giuliana and the Miss USA girls do "Call Me Maybe" -

(please note that it's very clear Andy doesn't know the song - he takes all his cues for lyrics from Giuliana....)

Yet more douchery.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35706/03/2012

He's a mess.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35806/05/2012

Apparently, what he didn't like about the SNL takedown wasn't the fact that it showed him as insipid but, rather, the fact that he was portrayed as fey. That's why he tried to butch it up on the subsequent WWHL.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 35906/05/2012

EPIC FAIL on that score, Andy.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36006/06/2012

Giuliana Rancic and Andy Cohen. Like peanut butter and jelly. Rice and beans. Diarrhea and projectile vomiting!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36106/06/2012

Looks like Andy may be dating a guy named Sean Avery. Not sure if its the same Sean Avery, a hockey player who used to date one of the Olsen twins.

But Andy has now tweeted several photos of them together, including this one he titled "Date Night":

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36307/04/2012

I always used to see him at Vynl in Chelsea for Sunday brunch. Think he had a thing for one of the bartenders.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36407/04/2012

No, that's Sean Avery the hockey player, and only in Andy Cohen's cross-eyed dreams will he ever be fucked by him.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36507/04/2012

I wouldn't be surprised if Avery is aiming to get a show of some sort on Bravo. Now that he's retired from hockey (meaning he couldn't get a job because no team wanted to sign him), I'm sure he doesn't know what to do with himself.

And he likes circling the fashion world, so maybe he's giving Cohen the time of day in hopes of creating something for him.

The couple of times he's been on WWHL, he seemed stoned. That's probably just how he is normally.

There's long been speculation about Avery being gay, but he's always had such an "I don't give a shit what people think" attitude that I feel if he really were, he'd have publicly outed himself by now.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36607/04/2012

I don't think Andy really likes to date....I think he prefers to just hang out with celebrities.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36707/04/2012

I think he's cute.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36807/04/2012

Andy talks about his new haircut.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 36911/30/2012

When he first showed off the haircut on the Jersey Shore show, I thought it was a joke to tie in with the theme. How embarrassing. I literally cringed. He's a 44-year-old man trying to look like a nineteen-year-old twink with a fauxhawk.

Has anyone else noticed the new Barbara Walters filter they're using to shoot him?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37011/30/2012

Look at me! Pay attention to me!

Me me me me me me!!!

ME!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37111/30/2012

Andy's new haircut isn't in any way NEW.

It's the same old Tintin cut that was popular among younger gaybys about 5 years ago.

That he's just now getting it proves:

a) he's way behind the cutting edge, not out in front of it like he thinks he is

b) he's working way too hard to stay youthful and hip while his search for a husband continues

Pathetic old queen - he should just put on the caftan and earrings and wear that to host his show now.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37212/01/2012

Andy just tweeted a message instructing Rush Limbaugh to "STFU" for comparing acceptance of gay marriage to acceptance of pedophilia.

LOL! Go Andy!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37301/08/2013

He's a true sociopath. (Check the criteria on Wikipedia.) He had surgery to get his eyes fixed, but it's difficult to completely resolve strong cases like that.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37401/08/2013

Yes r372, a haircut certainly is a reason to seethe with hatred about someone. And there's no way you're projecting about the "pathetic old queen" thing, because you don't sound bitter at all!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37501/08/2013

Jeese 19 pages and no real gossip. Cohen shaves about 2 years off his age he is closer to 50. He was a real suck ass working at CBS This Morning - he would have gotten their dry cleaning and rubbed their feet if they asked him to. He had tragic fashion sense - he had a pony tail about 4 feet long and it was that grey color his hair is now and he would rock a vest no shirt underneath and daisy dukes and cowboy boots. It was so bad he got an on air style makeover on cbs this morning. If you were not famous or someone who could do something for him he was a real dick. Rumor has it that Andy and Mark Consuelos get it on on the side and Kelly knows, but would rather have Mark do that with a "friend" than outside the circle. Andy does not look for guys in his age. He thinks being 46 and famous is equal to 20 and hot. Those hot bartender guys he has on his show? Yeah most of them are his for the night. He briefly hooked up with one of them who was a hot gingy (he really does like gingies). He is short like 5'6" but hates being called a pocket gay and hates being called nelly.

He loves being famous..he was the one who decided to start hosting the reunion shows when bravo did not want to pay for on air talent, then gave himself WWHL. Here is a fun fact, if you want your question read on wwhl put a hot dude as your twitter icon, it will get read everytime.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37601/08/2013

he told howard stern that he is a top...which is laughable. a VERY well endowed friend of mine (top) texted me pics of andy asleep in his bed as well as a pic of his emmy

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37701/08/2013

What's the deal with that voodoo hag Mama Elsa telling Andy (during the RHOM reunion) that he'll never be in a happy relationship because he "has secrets"? Andy's smirk disappeared really quickly when she said that, as if he bought it hook, line, and sinker.

I wonder what those secrets are...

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37801/08/2013

He's into scat?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 37901/08/2013

He's really straight, pretending to be gay?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38001/08/2013

LOL Andy saying he is a top. Elsa nailed him the first time. Andy seems like a nice guy but Andy is all about two things, famous friends and Andy. He likes 20 something twinks but can't date them because he could never bring them around to SJP's for brunch or such. He is approachable to straight people because he is non threatening, but god forbid you try to talk to him in a gay bar and your not a Runway Model or famous person (I have been in his presence when he mean girls a gay he thinks is beneath him). He loathes being that "real housewives" guy...and is given more to talking about Liam Neeson, Meryl Streep, SJP, Kelly Ripa, Anderson Cooper than NeNe, Tamara or Vanderpump. r377 can I have your friend's number? lol

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38101/08/2013

I'm surprised that more people don't see that he's a sociopath. Classic case.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38201/08/2013

Saw WWHL on thursday and he did his Jackhole of the week and they showed the mug shot of this shirtless rough trade - which caught Andy off guard he said "HE IS HOT AS HELL KEEP THAT PICTURE UP" typical Elder Gay -

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38401/13/2013

He looks like he is getting quite a middle-aged spread too. He needs to cut back on the drinks.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38501/13/2013

He sorta looks like Slash of Gun n Rose's in this pic.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38701/13/2013

R385 is racist against Hispanics in another thread.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38801/13/2013

New article about Andy.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 38901/17/2013

Has anyone noticed that he seems to racially segregate his guests? Seriously, check it out! Black guests are usually paired together.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39002/10/2014

He works out at my gym. I've seen him around a few times and he usually gives me the once over and leaves.

One time, he followed me into the steam room. I had never seen him in there before as he usually did his workout and left. But he sat across from me and after it cleared out he told me he wanted to suck my dick. I'm pretty hung and he made a comment about that. I wasn't going to let him, but I didn't have to reject him since someone else came in anyway.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39102/24/2015

I'm reading his latest "book", his diary. Good God, just because you can write a book doesn't mean you have to. As others have pointed out, he clearly and unapologetically has detain for anyone who isn't a celebrity.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39202/25/2015

Thank you, R392, for a good laugh with Andy's "detain."

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39302/25/2015

See I can, but shouldn't write a book either sorry... Disdain...Disdain....Disdain 100X

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39402/25/2015

Jealous bitches...?!

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39505/15/2015

I see Andy at the gym at least 3 times a week and he never fails to try to cruise me. And from his behavior? I really don't think he's exclusively a Top.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39605/15/2015

Yes, R397.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39805/15/2015

[quote]I really don't think he's exclusively a Top.

Strange comment. Why would anyone on the planet imagine he would ever be a Top?

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 39905/15/2015

Christ, you get a limited time with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin and you spend it playing stupid games. The guys is useless.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40005/15/2015

Because it's a lie he keeps putting out there R399.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40105/17/2015

[quote]Christ, you get a limited time with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin and you spend it playing stupid games. The guys is useless.

He's really pathetic. One of the gossip magazines should take aim at his stupid show.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40205/17/2015

Sister looks, well...

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40305/17/2015

If you want to know what Andy is like for real - check out the Jack Black and James Marsden episode. Andy comments to James that he saw him at the met gala, to which James replies "that was my first time, have you been before?" and andy tilts his head and gives him this DUH look, as if to say "sweetie, who are you asking?"

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40405/17/2015

R404 I don't know why it was necessary to point that out. We've all seen Andy act like that a million times.

One of the many things I hate about Andy though is that whole affected head cock thing. It makes him look, "special."

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40505/18/2015

[quote]Is the vapidness all an act?

Not at all, OP. It's very much a part of Andy Cohen.

by And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.reply 40605/18/2015
Need more help? Click Here.