Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Update on my daughters Vagina Bone Surgery

My daughter just had another fusion done on her V Bone.

We are enjoying Stevie's new cd though. Our favorites are In Your Dreams, Annabel Lee, Moonlight (our personal favorite), and Ghosts are Gone.

My daughter HATES Italian Summer because it is romantic, and it reminds her that she will never be able get a deep dicking due to Stevie attacking her and shattering her Vagina Bone. She can only take a 2 inch penis so she is having to look for midgets on Match.com.

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2019 1:53 AM

She needs reassurance. Anal can be fun for everyone OP. By practicing with various sizes of plugs she can work her was up to the big uns. Until she is completely healed I would skip the vibrating ones.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2011 9:47 AM

[quote] My daughter was kicked in the cunt by Rhiannon herself%0D %0D And I'd do it again, so she'd better steer clear of me because I'm NOT in the mood.%0D %0D I haven't had a hit in over 20 years!

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2011 10:37 AM

MASSIVE FLYOVER FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2011 10:55 AM

Who are you R3?

Are you Georgie Bush?

Are you THE DECIDER of what's a FAIL on the DL.

Run go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2011 11:08 AM

No, no - I agree. Massive, astronomical fail.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2011 11:49 AM

OP? WTF is wrong with you, you sick bastard?

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2011 11:50 AM

OP please remind everyone of the original incident.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2011 12:33 PM

[quote] "OP please remind everyone of the original incident."%0D %0D Dear, we're all acutely aware of the previous equally lame reference.%0D %0D They're just not funny.%0D %0D Woo Hoo!! Stevie Nicks kicked a girl in her...*sigh* "vagina bone". %0D %0D HYSTERICAL!!!! %0D %0D Pedestrian.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2011 12:55 PM

It's pretty funny, actually, because this happened to my sister, too. Backstage on the Tusk tour, 11/2/79, Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2011 12:27 AM

Seriously%0D %0D Not%0D %0D Funny.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2011 12:37 AM

The hip bone connected to the vagina bone.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2011 12:40 AM

Your daughter could always fuck Asians if she doesn't like the anal.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2011 12:46 AM

From the title, I thought you had left the commas out (rather than the apostrophe) and so you had three daughters named Vagina, Bone, and Surgery.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2011 12:50 AM

R12, you bastard! You stole my line. I don't care, I'm going to do it anyway.%0D %0D [quote] My daughter HATES Italian Summer because it is romantic, and it reminds her that she will never be able get a deep dicking due to Stevie attacking her and shattering her Vagina Bone. She can only take a 2 inch penis%0D %0D She might want to consider an Asian boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2011 12:11 PM

The poor thing! Maybe in time the doctors will be able to open up her cootch so she can take the big ones deep. A two inch dicking indeed...she may as well just off herself now.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2011 12:30 PM

Ain't that a kick in the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2012 8:21 PM

Stevie misheard Don Henley's Dirty Laundry.

Instead of "kick them when they're up" she heard "kick her in the cunt."

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2014 4:32 PM

VBONE!!!

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2019 1:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!