Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Flipping Out

Ok, is Jeff totally in love with the little cutie pie intern or what? Soooo obvious. What's his name Trace? Something like that.

Discuss. Oh and the little intern is gorgeous btw. So pretty.

by Anonymousreply 32408/11/2013

YUK...so femmy . Saw him at Toast and he is a total queenface!

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2011

Really? Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2011

He's very trim.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2011

Thank you R3. He may be trim but damn, damn, damn.

by Anonymousreply 407/07/2011

I only saw a few minutes but Jeff's bf looks a lot like Seth Myers from SNL. %0D %0D Did they explain why the BF is on the show this season? Is he an interior decorator?

by Anonymousreply 507/07/2011

No Trace...Gage is the boyfriend and business partner. Says he is 26 years old however I think is poised and well spoken beyond his years.%0D %0D It appears the blonde cow that chomps her gum is on the way out. Not soon enough!!

by Anonymousreply 707/07/2011

They're all paid actors right? Would anyone really work for a boss like that if it was a paid tv gig? And is decorating, Jonathan Adler meets West Elm, very gay 101 from 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 807/07/2011

BF Gage is the Business Affairs Manager.

by Anonymousreply 907/07/2011

You're addicted to lowest-denominator, white trash reality television, aren't you OP?%0D %0D %0D How sad.

by Anonymousreply 1007/07/2011

Trace is very pretty and looks just like my college bf from 20 years ago. Sigh.

I did not care for Gage. Something about him is very irritating. Maybe it is his teefs.

by Anonymousreply 1107/07/2011

Trace is quite pretty and I'm mesmerized by his Halloween outfit. %0D %0D And I want to see his feets.

by Anonymousreply 1207/07/2011

Jeff has revealed in an interview that one of the employees gets fired this year. He gave two conflicting hints as to who it would be ... saying he learned it was a bad idea to hire relatives (Sarah is his sister-in-law), and that it was a bad idea to hire recent college grads (that would be Trace).

Trace's personal Facebook page links to his personal page, which says he workED for Jeff Lewis, and now has his own design company. But that doesn't mean he didn't quit after the season's shooting wrapped.

Scenes from future episodes shown last night strongly indicate Jeff isn't happy with either Sarah or Trace.

Then again, other sources on the web suggest that two people will be gone before the end of the season, and none are Zoila, Jenni or Gage. So that leaves just Trace, Sarah and Jett.

by Anonymousreply 1307/07/2011

Oh my sweet Trace. Here's to seeing his feets before he's fired.

by Anonymousreply 1507/07/2011

Jenni with an I is so pathetic. Her "Aren't I too adorable for words?" schtick isn't appropriate for someone her age. Grow the hell up already.%0D %0D Wasn't she supposed to have booked big acting gigs by this point? Is this crap show the best she can do?%0D %0D Sorry, but I just hate her.

by Anonymousreply 1607/07/2011

R5, I know Gage reminded me of someone ... you're right, he's like a blonde Seth Myers.

I read that Gage was actually working a bit "behind the scenes" during the last season too, but Jeff made the decision to introduce him on the show this season. According to Yahoo, Gage had his own business in the garment industry that was doing badly, and Jeff talked him into closing it and working for him.

Did you notice Jeff admitted to having had Botox, trying to appear younger for Gage? He says he's 40 (IMDB has him as 41), Gage is 26.

by Anonymousreply 1707/07/2011

From the first episode it looks like it's going to be exceptionally boring this year. I think I'll skip it - it's gotten pretty stale as these shows usually do by the time they get to the 3rd season or so. Next!

by Anonymousreply 1807/07/2011

Gage is a very old looking 26. Just sayin'...

by Anonymousreply 1907/07/2011

I'm shocked that Bravo renewed this turkey. Last season was a total snooze, with so little drama there wasn't even a reunion special.

And the main storyline - that someone will possibly get fired! - is so damn tired by this point. They've played it over and over again.

The first two seasons at least covered the disintegration of Jenni's marriage and of Jeff's flipping business. Unless he and Gage fuck on-camera, there's very little to hold a viewer's interest anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2007/07/2011

I totally agree with r-20. The show should have been put to a merciful death last year. Jeff and the concept are so tired. His 15 minutes of fame sputtered out long ago.

by Anonymousreply 2107/07/2011

There used to be entertaining tension between Jeff and Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 2207/07/2011

Ryan's passive-aggressive, pocket gay bullshit annoyed the shit out of me. Glad he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 2307/07/2011

Jeff is in love only with Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 2407/07/2011

R-23 - welcome back Jeff!

by Anonymousreply 2507/07/2011

Jeff is a typical gay man. I expected so many on DL not to like him even though they are just like him. Jeff has a jealousy toward other gay men, a "I can be the only gay man in the room" mentality. After a few years with gay men working for him he tosses them to the side. I'm not surprised to hear Jeff has once again fired a gay employee, Trace. On the other hand heterosexual male employees can screw up so many times and Jeff will brush it off because he's afraid of them, they will fight back, and he worships heterosexual males. Gage is not going to last, two more years max and he'll be out of Jeff's life. I think it's foolish of Gage to rearrange his life toward Jeff when Jeff has a bad track record with gay men.

by Anonymousreply 2607/07/2011

I can't stop thinking about Trace and that semi-nude photo of him. I must stalk him.

by Anonymousreply 2707/07/2011

No stories about Jeff? Top/bottom? Hung?

by Anonymousreply 2807/07/2011

More info on Trace please.

by Anonymousreply 3007/07/2011

This show can't possibly go beyond this season. It's the same thing over and over. Bravo needs a new Andy Cohen with fresh ideas.

by Anonymousreply 3107/07/2011

You guys all realize that those are PAINTED ON abs and cuts on his stomach, right?

He had a spray tan and did the stomach thing because of the "outfit".

He's not that fit - just skinny. Still a handsome fellow, but that's not real people.

And I love the Jeff Lewis show - may it run forever!

by Anonymousreply 3207/07/2011

Curbed National has a really lame interview with Jeff Lewis and readers are really excoriating him and the writer for dissing a "tranny crack addict."

by Anonymousreply 3307/08/2011

I can't decide if Jenni is being played by Dawn Wells or Julia Louis-Dreyfuss...

by Anonymousreply 3407/08/2011

The curbed "interview" sure proves what a nasty, self-centered little shit Jeff Lewis is.

by Anonymousreply 3507/08/2011

C'mon, bitches. Jeff Lewis is the quintessential DL gay. Superficial, bitchy and all around anti-fatty. Where's the love??? Are you bitter because you don't have a Bravo show shot in your very own basements??? And you all would cream to get your very own 26yr old bossy bottom named Gage. Fess up, bitches. Envy isn't your color.

by Anonymousreply 3607/08/2011

[quote] After a few years with gay men working for him he tosses them to the side. I'm not surprised to hear Jeff has once again fired a gay employee,%0D %0D First off, I can totally see where Jeff is coming from. He pretty much laid it out in the first episode. You can't let these contractors walk all over you because they will keep on doing it, and then take advantage of you on top of that.%0D %0D Jeff is obviously trying to groom someone to be his project assistant, and Sarah and Trace are way too passive for the job that they must do.%0D %0D Trace is so shy he barely speaks on camera. Have you ever noticed that the only time Trace ever says anything is when he is asked a question? Otherwise, the camera just catches his facial expressions. Would YOU hire an interior designer like that?%0D %0D And Sarah tries, but she's still too passive. Jeff even coached her, and gave her a really good idea to adopt an alter ego that can kick ass. And even during practice, she giggled like a little girl, and couldn't bring herself to break some balls.%0D %0D I don't blame Jeff. Time is money, and those two are wasting his time. And I say this as a big fan of Trace. He reminds me of me, but in that type of job environment, Trace is not an asset.%0D %0D I also agree that Jeff and Gage won't be together long. Gage was so stupid to cancel that engagement requested by the people PAYING FOR THEIR HOTEL ROOM! How can an assistant not know who's paying the bills for your entire free weekend? That's outrageous.%0D %0D Gage probably couldn't stand cute little Trace being so close to Jeff, so he probably told Jeff to fire trace. I wouldn't put it past him.%0D %0D Something doesn't sit right with me about Gage. Any 26 year-old who's dating a rich/famous 40 year old, is usually a big, fat phony. You know he's only with Jeff for the money and/or television time.

by Anonymousreply 3707/08/2011

Get your head out of Jeff Lewis' ass for a breath of fresh air, R37.

You do realize those employees of Jeff's are probably making about $300 a week, don't you? That's not a lot of money to work for a total, unpredictable, bipolar slavedriver - even with TV exposure.

And Jeff Lewis is the WORST kind of micro-manager, which is why everyone ultimately "fails" him. He gives his staff all the responsibility and none of the authority.

They're afraid to make any kind of autonomous decision because - in all likelihood - the puffy-lipped queen will find fault with it and vent his fury upon them.

by Anonymousreply 3807/08/2011

r38 - Psst, it's a tv show. There may have been a glimmer of truth at the beginning of the series, but it's got to be all manufactured drama by now. Jenni is a 'consulting producer.'

by Anonymousreply 3907/08/2011

The most ridiculous thing about Jeff Lewis is that he keeps on saying that that his greasy wig is his REAL hair. Not fucking likely.

by Anonymousreply 4007/08/2011

He also claimed in season 2 that he had no fillers-- only botox.

Suddenly he's copping to the fillers in this week's episode.

I guess he could have started using fillers after season 2, but seems more likely he's used them all along.

by Anonymousreply 4107/08/2011

Painted on or not, Trace is hot.

by Anonymousreply 4207/08/2011

[quote]Jeff is obviously trying to groom someone to be his project assistant, and Sarah and Trace are way too passive for the job that they must do.%0D %0D R37: Trace has a design degree and with it particular skills (drafting, specifications, etc.) which self-taught/self-appointed "designer" Jeff lacks. Jeff is really a construction manager, not a designer; lacking the skills of someone like Trace he's left to micromanage on site by a barrage of verbal instruction. In the absence of drawings and detailed specs, he sends his ditzy band of subordinates around to tell construction crews to spend Wednesday undoing what they did Tuesday; to spend Thursday doing something that they will undo on Friday. Jeff sees this as "perfectionism," anyone remotely professional would see it as a woeful lack of planning.%0D %0D A proper designer has skills that could save Jeff time -- if he were to use them-- but by being a designer, not a lackey running around from site to site conveying surrogate verbal tongue-lashings from Jeff. THAT (and picking up lunch) is the project assistant job, one beneath the skills of a real designer, and far above the skills of that ditzy bitch Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 4307/08/2011

somebody find me a torrent! TIA!

by Anonymousreply 4407/08/2011

[quote]Something doesn't sit right with me about Gage. Any 26 year-old who's dating a rich/famous 40 year old, is usually a big, fat phony. You know he's only with Jeff for the money and/or television time.%0D %0D Jeff is funny and cute

by Anonymousreply 4507/08/2011

Sarah strikes me as a hooker specializing in black men who are into white women.

Otherwise I can't explain her get-ups, her gum chawing, and her Nomi Malone kabuki maquillage.

by Anonymousreply 4607/08/2011

I always thought Trace was a little hottie. I bet he gets a lot of sex.

by Anonymousreply 4707/08/2011

I find Jeff very unattractive and plastic looking, but I must admit that he is the very definition of "bigdickface".

by Anonymousreply 4807/08/2011

I agree with you about the first part but not the second, R48.

by Anonymousreply 4907/08/2011

Come on guys, the show is a fake, even more so this year. There is a script (they can fill in their own dialog) and these people are paid actors. Jeff has no income except from the show. No one will hire him for anything unless they want to be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 5007/08/2011

Jeff spends way too much time on the internet and he surfs the DL. He used to post in here, I don't know if he is doing it now.

by Anonymousreply 5107/08/2011

Jenni is just being a california gal. I like her I think she's cute and funny.

Gage, no

Trace, cute but way young like a deer in the headlights.

All time fav. Zoila!!!! LOVE her to pieces. I watch the show for her one liners.

by Anonymousreply 5207/08/2011

r-52 try and be less obvious about working for Bravo...

by Anonymousreply 5307/08/2011

It was Jenni who brought the concept of the show to her friend, Lauren Lexton (producer) and now no longer works with Jeff except for camera time. The whole thing is fabricated, Zoila was brought in by,and is paid by, production.

Jeff is a top.

by Anonymousreply 5407/08/2011

R43 and R49 = Ryan, still bitter from being exposed to the world, as the cheater and liar that he really is.

by Anonymousreply 5507/08/2011

Remember when Trace got the shit slapped out of him by that drunk client?

by Anonymousreply 5607/09/2011

That was crazy, r56. That queen who slapped Trace has anger management issues, and he's obviously a mean and sloppy drunk. I remember seeing that for the first time, and I felt so bad for Trace.%0D %0D You can tell that it wasn't really scripted, because Jeff, Jenni and Trace were all shocked, and Trace looked like he wanted to cry. It must have hurt like hell.%0D %0D The whole scene was very awkward.

by Anonymousreply 5707/10/2011

Do you think Andy bought Gage for Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 5807/10/2011

I remember that too, R57. I felt bad for Trace - that guy was such an asshole. I also kind of wondered if he wanted to fuck Trace. He claimed to be straight and kept hitting on Jenni, but that whole slap thing made me wonder about what issues that guy really has.

by Anonymousreply 5907/10/2011

If ever there were a bitch slap that was it, dang!

by Anonymousreply 6007/10/2011

[quote] I also kind of wondered if he wanted to fuck Trace. He claimed to be straight and kept hitting on Jenni%0D %0D I don't think he was straight. The guy definitely seemed gay, and they were having drinks at Hamburger Mary's!%0D %0D He's just a mean queen.

by Anonymousreply 6107/10/2011

I'm surprised how small the houses are that Jeff is renovating this season. He had much bigger projects last year. No wonder he sold his expensive house and moved to a rental.

Jenni and Trace were smart to move on to other jobs. I'm sure they saw the writing on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 6207/10/2011

Any more shots of Trace or his feets?

by Anonymousreply 6307/10/2011

I used to not think twice about Trace. That is...until I saw that pic of him in his Halloween costume. Now I wanna jump that boy's pussy hole.

by Anonymousreply 6407/10/2011

Didn't the bitch-slapper also reference the short-shorts that Trace wore to Hamburger Mary's? The leering at Jennie's tits was probably just a (poorly executed) cover for his raging lust for the poor twink and slapping him was a twisted way of knocking the desires out of his head. Of course, id the cast and crew weren't there, you know the dude would probably try and yank the shorts off of Trace right there and then.

by Anonymousreply 6507/10/2011

Trace wasn't wearing short shorts - the douchebag just thought wearing shorts wasn't professional. You know, as in how dare Trace wear shorts to work with him.

by Anonymousreply 6607/10/2011

[quote] I used to not think twice about Trace. That is...until I saw that pic of him in his Halloween costume.%0D %0D What Halloween costume? Do you have a pic? I must have missed that show.

by Anonymousreply 6707/10/2011

Damn, R67, yours is only the 67th post in the thread, and there are only 3 links among them -- one of which (hint: R3) answers your question.%0D %0D Is it too much fucking bother to skim through a short thread and look for the (very few) links?

by Anonymousreply 6807/10/2011

Thanks, R68. Unfortunately, he has the body of a 12 year old girl. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 6907/10/2011

I want Trace's boy hole.

by Anonymousreply 7107/12/2011

Gage is a hottie until you see his side profile. Longest nose ever - like one of the Whos in Whoville.

Ryan and Jeff had so much chemistry together and I always had the feeling Jeff still held a torch for him. It's sad what happened to their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 7207/19/2011

I want to plow Tracee's hole so bad. And where is the Halloween rink? I want to see his pubes and imagine my tongue all over his painted on abs!

by Anonymousreply 7307/19/2011

Yeah, Jeff can be an asshole, but it is the second year in a row that he gives Zoila a pretty impressive gift.

Last year a Mini Cooper and this year a face-lift.

I think he really does appreciate her and loves her.

by Anonymousreply 7407/20/2011

who does the clown make-up for the women during the interview segments. Don't eatt if your watching

by Anonymousreply 7507/20/2011

I thought Jeff handled the face slapping incident badly. If a client physically asaulted one of my employees, I wold have terminated the relationship. Jeff expected his employee to tolerate the abuse out of some twisted sense of professionalism, and it was wrong to ask Trace to blow it over. %0D %0D But Jeff is the most unprofessional person I have ever witnessed. Hiring friends and family and expecting them to toe a line, wanting to be Jennie's friend but expecting her to be a perfectionist employee who isn't allowed one or two mistakes, talking about one employee to other employees, gossiping and confiding in them about one another behind their backs. What a terrible awful atmosphere he fosters in his workplace.

by Anonymousreply 7607/20/2011

I really want to toe bang Tracee and shoot a hot load all over his perfect little face.

by Anonymousreply 7707/20/2011

r77, you've made your fucking point, now get a life. It's beyond creepy, fella.

by Anonymousreply 7807/20/2011

My onscreen episode guide read, "Jeff yells at his staff." That should be the name of the show.

by Anonymousreply 7907/20/2011

r-76 - The show is faked. They have a storyline they follow and and Jeff Lewis is playing a role for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 8007/20/2011

Jeff has Trace dealing a lot with Chaz, and they seem to get along. I wonder if that's how Trace decides to go off on his own, stealing Chaz (who is pissed at Jeff for taking so long) as a client!

by Anonymousreply 8107/20/2011

Look him up on facebook. He's from Walnut Grove, MN - Laura Ingalls hometown.%0D %0D He's cute!

by Anonymousreply 8307/20/2011

Jeff Lewis is the scat troll!

by Anonymousreply 8407/21/2011

He's still working on Chaz's salon?

by Anonymousreply 8507/21/2011

Jeff's number one goal is to get renewed for next year. The show is his only income and he'd be bankrupt without it. He'll act out any role for ratings and publicity. He's become notorious because of the show and completely discredited in his profession. He can never rebuild his reputation as a flipper or decorator.

He knows that everything will be over for him if the show get's cancelled....

by Anonymousreply 8607/21/2011

If that's true, that's tragic, r86. The show isn't going to last forever. What is he going to do when it inevitably ends?

by Anonymousreply 8707/21/2011

R83 Who?

by Anonymousreply 8807/21/2011

last year when Jeff thought he was going to cancelled, he started putting our the story that he was going to a talk show with some famous woman - I forget who she was.

by Anonymousreply 8907/21/2011

Tori Spelling was supposed to have a show with Jeff

by Anonymousreply 9007/21/2011

Oh yeah, that was it. What an incredibly stupid pairing, sounds like a PR stunt to me.

by Anonymousreply 9107/21/2011

Ok, he fired the ditzy blonde this week, and the teaser for next week strongly suggests he fires Trace. Guess he wouldn't put out. :)

Trace's professional website says he has his own design business, so he did indeed break from Jeff at some point in the past year.

by Anonymousreply 9208/03/2011

It's ludicrous to even imagine that Jeff's business would support all that full-time help. A guy who flips houses does not need a business affairs manager or an executive assistant or whatever that blond chick was supposed to be doing.

by Anonymousreply 9308/04/2011

Half naked Trace in the episode the week before last. No feets though. Dude doesn't even wear flip-flops by the pool.

by Anonymousreply 9408/04/2011

r86, then he needs to try harder because the ratings are not good this season. I suppose it does better than Bravo's really awful bombs, but it's definitely not at Housewives or Top Chef level.

by Anonymousreply 9508/04/2011

Jeffy's new man, Gage (perennially 26) is gunning to get cute little Tracee and his feets canned from this show.

by Anonymousreply 9608/04/2011

R93, Jeff hasn't flipped houses for a couple of years, at least. He's solely doing design now, and acting as kind of a renovation contractor.

R86, moreso than the money Bravo may be paying him, the visibility of having a show on TV makes him sought out by customers who want their "15 minutes of fame" by having their house featured on the show. It is also bringing in the personal appearance engagements, which Gage is wisely encouraging him to take advantage of, while he can. But I agree, once the show ends, he will suffer a significant financial setback.

R96, wouldn't be too surprised if there is some jealousy there, when Gage hears Jeff talk to Trace about things other than business. But Jeff has been less than thrilled with Trace's work ever since he went full time, if you look back at some of the comments he has made.

by Anonymousreply 9708/04/2011

Jeff lost his ass in the housing market.

Notice he's "renting" (translation, Bravo is renting) his current house.

None of his former houses are anywhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 9808/04/2011

If he's so broke, then how did he afford Zoila's facelift? And, no, Bravo didn't pay for a facelift.

Jeff easily has $3-5 million in the bank. He could retire tomorrow if he wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 9908/04/2011

I'm not a dirty bitch. I'm NOT a dirty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10008/04/2011

I can't believe that Jeff went through Zoila's dirty laundry, and had Jett wash her panties. That is so disgusting.%0D %0D And then putting her dirty panties in a jar with raw meat?? I mean, WHO thinks of that kind of crazy shit??%0D %0D Jeff is just beyond...

by Anonymousreply 10108/05/2011

I'm turned off by this season%E2%80%99s show because they seem to be getting so crass and gross that it makes me want to barf! I didn't think it was funny Jeff brought up the fact that Gage had toilet issue or putting Zolia's panties in a jar with raw meat. Another thing, which is gross, is that client who hated Jennie was completely obnoxious and she was just a slut! She talked about giving her husband blow jobs on this time or that time or if she wants something. I was thinking, honey? who the hell cares you obnoxious pig! EWWWWW! Barf! There is something about Gage I just don't trust and I don't like Gage in the least. I think he is trying to take more control over Jeff's life in a calculating way. Gage seems like a backstabber when he walked Sarah out to her car when she got fired, and he acted like he felt badly for her. Then he worked on getting Trace out of the way, and I bet he will work on Jett to be kicked out on his butt very soon as well. I understand Sarah was a scatterbrain but Gage still seems manipulative about everything. Also, I think Gage lies about his age. 26 years old? I don't buy it. I think he is older. To me I think Zolia is the best thing on the show, LOL. She just cracks me up. Especially when she said to Jennie, that woman that doesn't like you is a bitch! LOL. I love that Zolia stands her ground to Jeff and said to Jeff that she can quit if he wants her to. She is really funny and just great. It was truly horrible that Jeff went through her laundry after she just came from the hospital and needed some recovery time. I know this is all scripted and these are charters blah, blah, blah. t t

by Anonymousreply 10208/05/2011

[quote] Gage seems like a backstabber when he walked Sarah out to her car when she got fired, and he acted like he felt badly for her.%0D %0D Exactly. Gage had the nerve to walk her to her car, and he said, "I dunno what's going on... it's just a shake up" when he was talking crap about her the entire time, and he was instrumental in her firing.%0D %0D Gage is the kind of person that you just want to punch in the face for being such a backstabbing liar.

by Anonymousreply 10308/05/2011

[quote]Gage is the kind of person that you just want to punch in the face for being such a backstabbing liar.

So, in other words, he is perfect for Jeff!

I hate to see them shit all over Trace now. He is professional and quite low-key...and I'm not just saying that because he is cute.

by Anonymousreply 10408/05/2011

Chaz has an infomercial

by Anonymousreply 10508/05/2011

No matter how Trace left Jeff Lewis Designs, he must understand the value of not burning bridges. On his Twitter account he's RT'd requests from Andy Cohen for questions for Jeff, Jenni, Zoila and Gage when they appear on watch what happens. He also stated that Chaz did his hair for the show this season.

by Anonymousreply 10608/05/2011

The bitch client who can't stand Jenny...does she not look like Casey Anthony!!?!?

Has Trace said a single word this season?

And I just saw Chaz's informercial--LOL! Hilare.

by Anonymousreply 10708/05/2011

Still waiting to see Trace's feets.

by Anonymousreply 10808/05/2011

Trace is cute but insecure. Says nothing and stares at the others in a superior way.

by Anonymousreply 10908/05/2011

I wouldn't beat up on Gage. He's encouraging Jeff to cut employees that they don't need nor can afford. All Jeff needs is an assistant, like Jenni, and a design intern who can run around town and pick out samples. He needs to fire Jett, too, since he no longer owns a home that requires upkeep. Jeff and Gage can take the fucking trash out. Having 6 or 7 people in that little house at one time is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 11008/05/2011

I bet Trace is one of those skinny guys with a big fat cock.

by Anonymousreply 11108/05/2011

Nothing that happens on this show is real, there is an overall script and everyone is acting for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 11208/05/2011

Trace worked at Calico Corners in Studio City while going to school. He seems sort of awkward and shy.

by Anonymousreply 11308/05/2011

[quote]Nothing that happens on this show is real, there is an overall script and everyone is acting for the cameras.

Any chance you could post this an 847th time? I don't quite think it has been said enough.

by Anonymousreply 11408/05/2011

Sorry I didn't see the earlier posting until now.

by Anonymousreply 11508/05/2011

Trace is nothing like his character on the show. He's a loud-mouth for one thing and constantly repeats the same stupid jokes. I think one of the posters in this thread has a crush on him. He is really hoping the show will help him break into an acting career in the movies or another show on TV.

by Anonymousreply 11608/05/2011

If Trace wants an acting job or TV show gig, he may want to actually DO something on the show he's already on!

by Anonymousreply 11708/05/2011

I have a crush on him but it's only based on watching the show and my own admitted shallowness.

by Anonymousreply 11808/05/2011

I only have a crush on him because I saw that photo of him in a jockstrap. Totally put him on my radar!

by Anonymousreply 11908/05/2011

I would LOVE to pound Trace's hole. I'd wipe that listless expression off his face.

by Anonymousreply 12008/05/2011

I agree R110. Don't watch the show much anymore, but tuned in and wondered why he needed ALL these people now.

by Anonymousreply 12108/05/2011

There is something weird looking about Chaz, it might be his eyes or something.

by Anonymousreply 12208/05/2011

Chaz creeps me out, and I'm totally over watching them work on his salon. ENOUGH ALREADY.

by Anonymousreply 12308/05/2011

Jeff is not going to fire Jett any time soon because he's a coward. Jeff wants to avoid the unavoidable confrontation. Unlike other employees heterosexual males will fight him. His last heterosexual male housekeeper made a big scene when he was fired. He didn't do the job Jeff wanted but he kept him around until Jeff's back was against the wall after finding out he was stealing stuff and using Jeff's computer.%0D %0D I like having Chaz on. There is a great relationship between Chaz and Jeff's crew.%0D %0D My view toward Zoila has soured. I don't think she likes Jeff anymore and is passive-aggressively avoiding doing work because of it.

by Anonymousreply 12408/05/2011

I can't find a link to 'the slap'....anyone have it?

by Anonymousreply 12508/05/2011

I used to not like Zoila because I thought she was an illegal Mexican, but then I learned she's from Nicaragua so she's okay with me now.

by Anonymousreply 12608/05/2011

R124, If my boss bought me a new car, paid for my facelift and took me on vacations, I'd love him forever.

by Anonymousreply 12708/05/2011

What a hilarious thread, people take this show so seriously!

by Anonymousreply 12808/05/2011

I loved the constant shots of a nosy Zoila looking over the staircase.

by Anonymousreply 12908/05/2011

I wonder if it's possible to hire Jeff without appearing on the show. Not that there's any reason to do so.

by Anonymousreply 13008/05/2011

Chet(another assisstant) is rarely seen on camera this season where he was on a lot in previous seasons

by Anonymousreply 13108/05/2011

I've watched every season and don't remember anyone named Chet.

by Anonymousreply 13208/05/2011

Chet is the asst that Zoila has a crush on. He replaced Jenni's husband. He used to have long curly hair but it's shorter now. His wife(or gf) had a baby last season. I've seen him in the background but don't think he has talked this season so far. He's in the latest promo of Jeff firing someone.

by Anonymousreply 13308/05/2011

Jett, not Chet.

by Anonymousreply 13408/05/2011

R133 I think you are talking about Jett.

by Anonymousreply 13508/05/2011

I thought that Jett was the one who had to wash Zoila's stankies...

by Anonymousreply 13608/05/2011

God I hate this show tried to like it but jeff is a real piece of worK

by Anonymousreply 13708/05/2011

Jett hasn't said a word. He probably would be entitled to more money if he did.

by Anonymousreply 13808/05/2011

The show isn't nearly as good since Jeff sold his big house. Trying to watch a group of people in that tiny rental he's living in now is claustrophobic.

by Anonymousreply 13908/05/2011

I'm getting so tired of reading this show is scripted and everyone are characters! OK! you made your point now can you please shut the hell up now! Give it a rest Rona Barret!

by Anonymousreply 14008/05/2011

Cheryl Bexton has been forbidden to post. She can see her own posts but others can't see them. %0D %0D Cheryl is livid.

by Anonymousreply 14108/05/2011

Cheryl apologizes for posting in the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 14208/05/2011

Hello. I'm Jeff Lewis. My business is growing so fast I can't keep up. I just fired most of my professional staff and promoted my dog walker. I spend three weeks working on a kitchen backsplash even though there is a television series being produced about my life. I blame my client. How are you?

by Anonymousreply 14308/10/2011

I'm fine, Jeffrey Lewis. Say... what the fuck is up with your top lip? Why the hell would anyone do that to himself? Is it true you fired Trace because he wouldn't put out for you?

by Anonymousreply 14408/10/2011

The very insulting, mean, horribe way Jeff fired Trace was extremely rude and uncalled for.%0D %0D Do you think Jeff vamped up the firing just for the cameras to make it more dramatic and interesting.%0D %0D No employee needs to be treated that way.%0D %0D And having a diagram of your own closet on your computer is NOT a terrible offense worth firing.%0D %0D I think Jeff fired Trace just because he could not afford to pay Trace's salary any longer.%0D %0D And also Trace was very popular with clients which made Jeff jealous and envious, and Jeff feared that Trace might steal his potential clients and potential future business.

by Anonymousreply 14508/10/2011

While it may make financial sense for Jeff, I do think it is funny how the 'new guy' Gage comes in and the supporting cast is cut in half - and Gage would have preferred Jett get a pink slip as well. More screen time for him!

The only two people that have survived in Jeff's world to date are Zoila and Jenni. Everyone has has gotten the boot!

by Anonymousreply 14608/10/2011

What's with the blow job giving diesel dyke that has a hard on for Jenni? Nasty piece of work and for no reason that has been shown.%0D Jenni has worked for Jeff for 11 years so takes it in stride but I really think she needs to give her a swift kick.

by Anonymousreply 14708/10/2011

I had to fire Trace. He worked on a personal project at the office. Can you imagine? Who does that? Besides, after two years, he no longer gave me the constant adulation I require. Anyway, it's all for the best because now I can reduce my office's incredible amount of business so I can handle everything myself with an intern working for free and my boyfriend/business manager. (He wants to fire EVERYBODY.)

Do you think Chaz is going to give me that NYC job? Do you? Because if there's one thing an incredibly busy single-man construction management/design consultant firm based in LA with TONS of LA-clients demanding every moment of its time needs, it's a massive project 3000 miles away. Don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 14808/10/2011

That Gage is some piece of work. All of a sudden two people that have been with Jeff for a long time are gone.

What a weasel. And he wanted Jett to be fired too.

WTF? Does he draw a salary from Jeff too? So he figures the less Jeff pays to other people the more money he gets?

Also, Sarah and Trace were fired, but, um, yeah, Sarah still drives a Lexus and Trace drives a Range Rover, so they obviously have other sources of income. Can't feel to bad for them.

by Anonymousreply 14908/10/2011

Did you notice how Jett didn't say a word until Sarah was off the show, then he becomes a major player? Bravo probably limits the number of speaking parts they'll pay for.

by Anonymousreply 15008/10/2011

That slack-jawed, mealy mouthed Gage is a real catch. Blinding white teeth, Ed Grimley hairstyle, bland sweaters. Swoon.

by Anonymousreply 15108/10/2011

R151, but Jeff, the star of the show, is not physically attractive at all - so why would he have an attractive boyfriend?%0D %0D And Gage is more attractive than Jeff, the star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 15208/10/2011

When Jeff was speaking to Gage (about business) in the car the caller ID said "Gagey Poo."

Words fail.

by Anonymousreply 15308/10/2011

Trace James Lyhnhoff...is he a serial killer? Just asking.

by Anonymousreply 15408/10/2011

I love Jeff and Jenni but boy, does he have some nasty clients. Jenni should back hand the blow job queen so fucking hard she'd be giving gum jobs. Chaz was a prick and I would have fired Trace as well.

by Anonymousreply 15508/10/2011

[quote] And having a diagram of your own closet on your computer is NOT a terrible offense worth firing.%0D %0D Exactly. But if I heard right, Jeff said that he "thinks" Trace should be fired, and Trace basically didn't "fight for his job."%0D %0D So I guess Jeff wanted Trace to beg and plead for his job, but Trace was basically like, "um, okay." I think that's the reason Jeff was REALLY REALLY pissed off.%0D %0D Both Trace and Sarah knew that it was time to move on. You can only take so much crazy.%0D %0D And I agree with the rest of you who can't stand Gage. He is a real creep.

by Anonymousreply 15608/10/2011

The CBS reporter Ben Tracy kind of looks like Trace to me. And they are both from MN. I don't know for sure, but I think Ben Tracy might be gay too. There is a pretty closed off gene pool in MN. I wonder if these two are related.

by Anonymousreply 15708/10/2011

Trace's firing might have made sense if we even saw a glimpse of the "asshole" Jeff insisted he'd turned into. Considering he's said all of 7 words since he's been on the show, it's hard to imagine. I really wanted him to tell both Jeff and Eve Harrington, and possibly just shoot them.

He would have gotten a special Emmy.

Does anyone really think Jeff and Gage are a couple or is it more likely Bravo hired Gage to play Jeff's boyfriend? Who would tolerate their boyfriend treating them like that?

by Anonymousreply 15808/10/2011

Hi all. New to the show and the thread.%0D %0D I have seen 3/4 episodes.%0D %0D Fake lips must look better on men. I didn't notice. Also, is that really a rug?%0D %0D Gage is a sneaky shit stirrer.. well, it seems.%0D %0D Gage seems upset Jett is staying.

by Anonymousreply 15908/10/2011

Hi, I'm Ben Tracy! I maintain a 30 inch waist and always look like I smelled cookies! So of course I'm straight, sillies!!

*giggle*

by Anonymousreply 16008/10/2011

[quote]I can't decide if Jenni is being played by Dawn Wells or Julia Louis-Dreyfuss...%0D %0D %0D Sorry, I;m a month late, but I just started wathing the show... and that comments is spot on!%0D %0D Trace being fired was interesting, he showed no emotion at all. Yet, I thought his reply was kind of clever for someone being under pressure: "I haven't had time to gather my thoughts like you have..."

by Anonymousreply 16108/10/2011

I worked with a narcissistic boss that was very much like Jeff Lewis. They even have the exact same speech pattern ((shudder)). To me, it seemed like Trace must have HATED it there and was probably beginning to despise JL (like most of us here) His silent composure reminded me of me when I was in a similar situation working a customer service job. %0D %0D I didn't mind the job, but I was sharing a confined office with an egomaniac that made it unbearable. His favorite saying was, "There is no [italic]I[/italic] in the word [italic]TEAM[/italic], but there is a [italic]YOU[/italic] in 'shut-the-fuck-up'" %0D %0D I simply shut down. It was awful.

by Anonymousreply 16208/10/2011

yes, R161, that was a great reply from Trace. %0D %0D I also agree with the other poster, what other behavior attributed to his firing and being treated so poorly in the end.

by Anonymousreply 16308/10/2011

I thought Trace did kind of show emotion, if you watched his eyes.%0D %0D He screwed up but didn't deserve that on national tv.

by Anonymousreply 16408/10/2011

[quote]What's with the blow job giving diesel dyke that has a hard on for Jenni?%0D %0D %0D To me, she looks like Edith Massey from some of the John Waters films.

by Anonymousreply 16508/10/2011

One of the new to the show.. %0D %0D why does that woman hate Jenni? She is so outspoken about how much she doesn't like Jenni. Is there any background to this? (just started watching 3/4 epi's ago)

by Anonymousreply 16608/10/2011

R162: your co-worker sounds like an unbelievable asswipe. I wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes with such a jerk. Yikes!!,

by Anonymousreply 16708/10/2011

Nobody really knows why the hate for Jenni, R166.

This client just showed up this year.

She is a really nasty, entitled JAP, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 16808/10/2011

Did Jeff ever give a concrete reason why he had to fire Trace besides "You've become arrogant."

Really? Coming from JEFF LEWIS? Really?!?!

by Anonymousreply 16908/10/2011

Gage is evil personified and he will not rest until EVERYONE who was in Jeff's life pre-Gage is gone. I've seen it happen in real life. Zoila better watch her step and I do mean those stairs. Jett cannot possibly do the job he is in now after being a dog shit scooper for a couple years. That won't last long.

by Anonymousreply 17008/10/2011

Gage is a cold blooded viper. How Jeff and Jenni don't see that is beyond me.

Jeff, just because this guy has devoted his life to you doesn't mean he's a good guy or that he even has your best interests at heart.

He's a classic manipulator.

by Anonymousreply 17108/10/2011

Thanks r168.%0D %0D That is truly odd then, and yea, she is really nasty.%0D %0D Do you think she might not like the attention Jeff give Jenni and stands up for her?

by Anonymousreply 17208/10/2011

Why do people think Gage is behind the firing of Sarah and Trace? Jeff is the dominant one. Gage is not making decisions for Jeff. As I wrote in a previous post Jeff is a coward. He will give heterosexuals, particularly males, multiple chances because he's afraid of the unavoidable fight. He knows gay men are not going to fight him like that so he will fire them much sooner. As we saw with Trace he left quietly and hasn't come back.

by Anonymousreply 17308/11/2011

Hi R-173, I'm a scriptwriter for Jeff's show and I would like to run a few story concepts past you for your reaction. How do I contact you?

by Anonymousreply 17408/11/2011

I am trying to get an intervention organized to save him from Jeff, I am really worried that Jeff is going to kill him live on TV. Can you imagine what a horror that would be. Zola must be involved with the Mexican drug cartel and therefore, anything could happen. Things don't look good for anyone. A tragedy of epic proportions is about to occur.

GOD SAVE TRACE!

by Anonymousreply 17508/11/2011

Jeff is definitely a top, a dominant top. It's so obvious, he drips power and lust on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 17608/11/2011

It's cute how you all think this is real.

Fact is, the story line is written and the cast is just that: A CAST!!!

Acting out the story conceived by the network and writers.

But you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 17708/11/2011

R178, I'm not taking sides either way but it's WAY TOO IMPORTANT for you to be sure that this is real.

by Anonymousreply 17908/11/2011

Gage is setting everyone up.

by Anonymousreply 18008/11/2011

[quote]Hello. I'm Jeff Lewis. My business is growing so fast I can't keep up. I just fired most of my professional staff and promoted my dog walker.

Exactly. Firing the one person in the entire firm --its principal included-- with some design credentials is ridiculous, and all the more so for not having a replacement (or two, if he's that fucking busy) in the wings waiting to step in.

Pretending that fat blonde chick was anything but a complete waste of ample flesh and bone was ridiculous. She lacked the potential to so much as rise to the level of a sometimes competent part-time receptionist; certainly she wasn't an amusing adornment, either.

And promoting the dog walker and house boy to a career track? Equally ridiculous. He may have all kinds of as yet unseen talents, but after picking up dog shit full-time for two-years, he'd be better applying or advancing those skills elsewhere.

No less ridiculous, the "insane" work load which evidently consists of modest, tight budget jobs in crappy little bungalows with clients angling to take over Susie Essman's job on 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' and that wretched hairdresser whose two tiny bungalow/salon jobs have taken --we are told-- the better part of three years to complete.

If there were really tons of work, Jeff would have showered Trace in gold coins and perks to keep him, or at least have hired two others of professional skills to augment or replace him. Yet we're to believe that even as Jeff is making money hand over fist, he's keen to sack everyone and curb expenses.

by Anonymousreply 18108/11/2011

Jett is a rock musician. He has no interest in interior design beyond a paycheck. Trace, OTOH, was a trained designer. So yeah, promoting the one and firing the other makes loads of sense at Jeff Lewis Designs.

by Anonymousreply 18208/11/2011

Jeff looks great this year, he has obviously been working out and is quite a hunk now. Things are definitely on the move up for him now. I'll bet his dating card is full and lots of hot men want to date him. Anyone notice how Ryan has done nothing since he screwed his best friend, Jeff Lewis? That's what happens to people with negative energy.

by Anonymousreply 18308/11/2011

Jeff is also a successful businessman and a world-famous star now.

by Anonymousreply 18408/11/2011

Hi, Jeff @ R183!!

by Anonymousreply 18508/11/2011

I think the drama between the BJ client and Jenni is pretty much made up. There's only so much drama one can wring from a kitchen backsplash and they got an entire season to fill. Aside from financial problems, I think the firings were also motivated to fill screen time.

As edited, a lot of the anger against Trace seems to stem from his not showing up at Jeff's presentation in Las Vegas. Jeff was miffed and you know Gage milked it.

by Anonymousreply 18608/11/2011

R178 You sound deranged. Why do you have an unnaturally vested interest in this 3rd rate reality show on cable?

by Anonymousreply 18708/11/2011

Because R178 probably produces that 3rd reality show.

Trace is way better off without Jeff. Jeff is NOT a good designer, nor is he a good businessman. He's a product of his own ego, and I'm sure no one in L.A. will hire him unless they get paid by Bravo to be on TV.

by Anonymousreply 18808/11/2011

Yes, Gage is manipulative and somewhat creepy. But, get serious, Two people were NOT fired JUST because of him.

Sarah should have been fired WAY before Gage was ever on the scene. She was far too ditzy for that job, especially with a control freak with Jeff.

And Trace is a smart boy who clearly was looking to stick around just long enough to learn from Jeff, not to mention get his "15 minutes of fame" by being on national TV, which would come in handy starting a design practice in fame-whore central, Los Angeles. (If he was smart, he'd launch a line of "I Got Fired By Jeff Lewis" t-shirts.) Jeff had mentioned before about him doing personal stuff when he was supposed to be working, and clearly Trace didn't care, since he wasn't looking to build a career there. He made contacts in "the trade" and among some of Jeff's clients, and Jeff is too smart not to have been worried he would have eventually stolen some of those clients and went out on his own. By firing him, using the closet plan as an excuse, he made that happen on his timetable, instead of Trace's.

The bitchy client that doesn't like Jenni apparently has it out with Jeff and Jenni in the next episode, according to the preview. Wanna take bets as to whether Jeff will do the right thing and drop the client?

by Anonymousreply 18908/11/2011

Jeff may be the dominant personality, but Gage is working it behind the scenes. He knows - we know - that Jeff is very paranoid about people doing things behind his back, taking advantage of him - we saw it with Jenni's ex and we saw it with Ryan. And Gage is taking full advantage of that to get people fired and out of the way.

Look at the episode they fired Sarah. They made it clear that it was GAGE who pointed out to Jeff that he doesn't need that much staff. Jeff even said that Gage was teaching him to think more about the financial side of things in terms of his busienss. And after Jeff fired Sarah, it was GAGE who walked her out, saying "I don't know what just happened there ... if you need anything .." all innocent, like he had nothing to do with it. So, yeah, he didn't fire her, but he pushed Jeff in the direction to fire her.

And with Trace, it was GAGE who started snooping through his e-mail and pointed it out to Jeff.

And after Jeff promoted Chett, it was Gage who actually said he WASN'T one of the ones who wanted him fired - in fact, said it twice - and then admitted on screen he was one of the ones who wanted him fired.

So essentially, Gage has a had a hand in the firing or attempted firing of half of Jeff's staff. And if Zoila and Jenni hadn't been with Jeff as long as they have, he probably would have gone for them too. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts angling to let one of them go by the end of the season. Just you wait.

by Anonymousreply 19008/11/2011

Jenni is no longer a full time employee. She's come back to help out because Sarah is gone and the audience likes her.

Why does Jeff love Zoila so much? She just seems to complain a lot. I think she's basically a purchased family for him.

by Anonymousreply 19108/11/2011

Flipping Out is America's number one TV sensation right now on BRAVO TV. I personally can't wait for the next episode featuring Jeff, Jenni, Trace, Gage and Zoila and the whole crew at Jeff Lewis Designs. Each week something new happens in this real-life drama.

by Anonymousreply 19208/11/2011

Bump for a great show!

by Anonymousreply 19308/11/2011

[quote] Each week something new happens in this real-life drama.

Week 1: Jeff watches contractor install a backsplash. He doesn't think Chaz will approve. Jeff bitches about his employees and teases his maid.

Week 2: Chaz does not approve. Jeff bitches about his employees and teases his maid.

Week 3: Jeff has an inspiration for solving the backslash problem, but he can't reach Chaz. Jeff bitches about his employees and teases his maid.

Week 4: Chaz approves the backsplash idea. Jeff bitches about his employees and teases his maid.

Week 5: Jeff watches contractor re-install the backsplash, but Chaz has not yet signed off . Jeff bitches about his employees and teases his maid.

Week 6: Chaz see the new backsplash and says "I like it." Jeff bitches about his employees and teases his maid.

I can't wait for next week!

by Anonymousreply 19408/11/2011

Thanks for the great recap! After reading that I'm excited about reliving all the great episodes. I'm going to watch all the shows for a second time on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 19508/11/2011

For your wish list, R195

by Anonymousreply 19608/11/2011

[quote]Flipping Out is America's number one TV sensation right now on BRAVO TV.

And the keywords in that phrase are "on BRAVO TV."

(Golly, I wonder what is "America's number one TV sensation" on the Golf Channel??)

Apparently, Bravo's PR dept had some free time.

by Anonymousreply 19708/11/2011

I doubt R192 is the Bravo PR department. He was joking and you got the joke. Congratulations.

by Anonymousreply 19808/11/2011

Jeff is a star and you haters are JEALOUS!

by Anonymousreply 19908/12/2011

R187, I'm not deranged. I'm trying to make a point that we have heard it over and over again that this is all scripted and we are all buying into it. We all having fun on this thread talking about the show. Then, troll queen, R177 tries to ruin the fun and I had it. R177 should get a life because he has way too much time on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 20008/12/2011

R192, Pawn Stars is thee most watched TV show in TV history and cable. Pawn Stars is on the History channel.

by Anonymousreply 20108/12/2011

IFHH re: the assistant. I'd want him all methed out and horned up, begging for it, in his jock asking to be pounded.

by Anonymousreply 20208/12/2011

Actually, a fairly compelling case can be made that those of us who watch the show are more likely to have too much time on our hands than those who want us to snap out of it.

The truth is that like all reality shows, events are staged and manipulated by the producers who in this case include Jeff himself. I can believe that the firings of Sarah and Trace were motivated in large part by the need for drama. Even more messing with "reality" comes in the editing process.

However, their responses were not "scripted." These people are not good enough actors to deliver prepared dialogue so naturally. Most of us can tell the difference between a script and ad-lib dialog. That's what makes a show like "Curb Your Enthusiasm" different. They lay out a story line and then ad-lib the dialogue.

Bottom line--few people--even ice road truckers--lead lives interesting enough to make a TV series without any intervention by the show's producers. Knowing that doesn't spoil the fun. These are entertainment shows, not documentaries.

by Anonymousreply 20308/12/2011

Can someone from LA please explain Trace's parking pass (the one he surrendered to Jeff after getting fired)? The pass allows him to park on the street, right? Who issues the pass? The City? Or is it a housing development/gated community situation where private security paid for by the residents of the street patrol for violations? %0D %0D Jeff's house must be zoned as a business since it's the location of his design business. Does that make a difference? It looks as if his neighbors are residences. Would residents be issued passes? %0D %0D TIA!

by Anonymousreply 20408/12/2011

So what exactly does Gage do all day, book speaking engagements for jeff? Yea so Jeff got the boyfriend a cushy job.

by Anonymousreply 20508/12/2011

[quote]Jeff's house must be zoned as a business since it's the location of his design business.

Plenty of people work from home.

by Anonymousreply 20608/12/2011

Jeff lives in a housing development that has private streets, and requires passes to park on the street for more than a certain period of time.

Each homeowners association / municipality / county has its own rules on what businesses can operate where. Where I live, my home-based business is perfectly legal and needs no permission, but if I lived one block west (a different city) I'd have to have an annual inspection, pay a license fee, provide off-street parking and not have any signage visible from outside the house.

by Anonymousreply 20708/12/2011

Did you see the coming attractions for next week, where Jeff and Gage are out for the evening, drive down Santa Monica Blvd, and see poor Trace selling it on a streetcorner?

by Anonymousreply 20808/12/2011

Wrong, R207.

Jeff doesn't live in a private housing development; he lives on West Knoll Drive in West Hollywood, where parking is by permit only, issued to residents by the city itself.

Trace had a guest pass; he was relinquishing it.

by Anonymousreply 20908/12/2011

R204 here. Thanks for the LA parking insight. I find it very interesting for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 21008/12/2011

I'm not sure how much more of this excitement I can take.

by Anonymousreply 21108/16/2011

Okay kids, here's the real deal - Jeff is always so concerned with the time wasting and personal business that the employee's do on his time - even filming them in the past, etc.

Wait til he checks Gage's computer some day and sees the shit that Gage is up to while he's not just working for him but also pretending to be his "boyfriend" and living off him. All Jeff needs to do is go to Gage's laptop and start going through his emails and checks his browser.

Not going to be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 21208/16/2011

I loved that Zoila called Gage the "quiet enemy" she is spot-on with that observation.

She should be concerned about Gage trying to get her fired.

Although, I do agree with her that Gage would be gone before she is.

She is more family than help.

Very observant on her part.

That horrible woman continues to be horrible. To Jenni.

But at least she told her off in the end. That was a hideous wig and necklace.

I don't think Jeff should be all pissy about not getting the salon in NYC.

He took 2 freaking years on this makeover. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 21308/17/2011

Also, my brother used to live in Old Town Alexandria and also had a parking sticker on his car to park anywhere that he could find space for.

by Anonymousreply 21408/17/2011

The parking permit thing in lA is so residents have room to park on their own streets. Many areas in LA are close to businesses and it stops them from taking all the spots.

by Anonymousreply 21508/17/2011

how did this suddenly become about public parking in LA?

by Anonymousreply 21608/17/2011

The episode where Zoila calls Gage "the quiet enemy"--was that filmed after Zoila's face surgery? She looks exactly the same.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 21708/17/2011

What an amazing show Flipping Out is. That Jeff Lewis is really a hunk. Model material. I wonder if he will go on from the show to an acting career. He could be a leading man - a James Bond type.

by Anonymousreply 21808/17/2011

He looks like a young Sean Connery, with the same animal magnetism.

by Anonymousreply 21908/17/2011

Jeff could be a director, too, He has the management skills, the drive and the creativity. There's nothing he couldn't do.

by Anonymousreply 22008/17/2011

OMG. Jeff (@ the last 3 posts), don't you have something you should be working on? It's the middle of the business day and you shouldn't be dicking around online. Basically Tracy got fired for wasting time at work just like you are right now.

by Anonymousreply 22108/17/2011

I miss my Nana.

by Anonymousreply 22208/17/2011

[quote] "He looks like a young Sean Connery, with the same animal magnetism."%0D %0D [bold] M.A.R.Y!!! [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 22308/17/2011

I just love Zolia! I think she is the best thing on this show LOL!.

by Anonymousreply 22408/18/2011

Jeff is the next Fiona Shaw.

by Anonymousreply 22508/18/2011

Zoila is spot on. Gage will not rest until all of Jeff's old friends are gone. They should change the name of the show to All About Gage.

by Anonymousreply 22608/18/2011

The first rule of Gage's super secret plan is: you don't talk about Gage's super secret plan.

by Anonymousreply 22708/18/2011

R212--are you Gage's sysadmin? How about posting some of the porn you find on his computer?

by Anonymousreply 22808/18/2011

Jeff is dreamy and too smart for others' machinations. It must be true love!

by Anonymousreply 22908/18/2011

Jeff loves Zolia and unless she steals from him or something that bad, he will never fire her.

by Anonymousreply 23008/18/2011

How much does Jeff pay his employees? I can't believe he makes enough to pay very well, but I watched as fired employee Sarah drove off in a Lexus SUV and Trace drives off in a Range Rover. Since neither of them appeared too bright at their jobs I would guess they are just as irresponsible with their personal finances. Just an observation. I think Jeff must be desperate for client if he puts up with that psycho bitch at Sunshine Terrace, I mean really, I wouldn't put up with that behavior from ferat.

by Anonymousreply 23108/23/2011

Also R231, Trace had a personal trainer (I can't remember if that was on the show, or that is extra knowledge obtained from the internet). They don't come cheap in L.A.

Remember that all of the 'cast' members would have income from the show which is in addition to whatever they earned at their Jeff Lewis Design jobs.

Attention Jeff! Would you like to stop posting messages that stroke your own ego and respond to some of these questions?

by Anonymousreply 23208/23/2011

When Trace was fired I stopped watching. Jeff is kind of hideous, and Gage is soulless. There's no one to look at.

by Anonymousreply 23308/23/2011

a Pet Communicator.. sheesh, do you think she gets paid for it?

by Anonymousreply 23408/23/2011

Why was Trace fired?

by Anonymousreply 23508/23/2011

another one bites the dust...Randy the contractor is history....Gage is sure as fuk saving money for Jeff. Rather rude, I thought, that Gage laughed like a school girl about the pet communicator. Really supportive

by Anonymousreply 23608/23/2011

Trace was [italic] luminous. [/italic] I think he tolerated Ms. Lewis at best and was 10 times more talented.

by Anonymousreply 23708/23/2011

I laughed about the Pet Communicator too. I wouldn't have done it to her face though.%0D %0D It reminded me of Best in Show.

by Anonymousreply 23808/23/2011

Hello everyone. This is Gage Edward, the brains behind Jeff Lewis Designs. Does anyone have a product they would like to promote by having an entire episode of a top-rated cable TV series designed around it? Ideally, the product should be related to interior design. We could easily accommodate landscaping or construction products. Don't be shy. Beverages? Fast Food? We could send Zoila to the movies and have her rave about your film. We're flexible. Call me.

by Anonymousreply 23908/23/2011

I love Casey. She's the cutest dog ever!%0D %0D Is there a vet in the house? Why was she acting so strange?? She seemed more depressed than anything else. I wonder what was REALLY bugging her?

by Anonymousreply 24008/24/2011

Serious question: Gage never closes his mouth. Even when standing silently, his mouth is hanging open. Is this a physical issue (weak jaw?) or an affectation? Can he not close his mouth or does he purposefully keep it open at all times to show off his blinding white teeth? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 24108/24/2011

Mouthbreather Gage! Love it.

by Anonymousreply 24208/24/2011

Jeff revealed last night that he had to let 6 of his properties go when the real estate market tanked and that he lost millions of dollars. I wonder if the money he lost was in projected profit on those properties, or was actual money that he already had?

by Anonymousreply 24308/24/2011

I have heard Helen Mirren wants Jeff in her next movie. It's not a surprise; watch for big things from Mr. Jeff Lewis in the future! I'll bet he's great in bed and a total top.

by Anonymousreply 24408/24/2011

Not realizing expected profits is not a loss, R243. A loss means he sold the properties for less than what he paid for them.

by Anonymousreply 24508/25/2011

Jeffery Lewis is marvelous!

by Anonymousreply 24608/25/2011

I love r225.

by Anonymousreply 24709/04/2011

[quote]Serious question: Gage never closes his mouth. Even when standing silently, his mouth is hanging open.%0D %0D On last week's show, on their way to meet Jeff's father for lunch, Gage removed his invisalighn braces in the car so he didn't have to do it in the restaurant. Of course, Jeff teased him about it.

by Anonymousreply 24809/04/2011

OMG, now Gage planted the seed about getting rid of Jenni!!!

He really is EVIL!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 24909/06/2011

Gage is territorial.%0D %0D Zoila is next.

by Anonymousreply 25009/06/2011

Gage is like the grim reaper for "Flipping Out." Once your name crosses his lips... YOU'RE FIRED!%0D %0D That house Jeff flipped, then bought again, is beautiful. What a lucky bitch. Sold it for 2.6 million, then bought it back for 1.7 million. Now THAT'S a good businessman.%0D %0D I'm glad Jenny stayed. I can't imagine the Jeff/Gage show. That would be tremendously boring.%0D %0D So Jett is like a landscaper, groundskeeper, and accountant? How practical.%0D %0D I wonder if Jeff is going to use his own sperm for the baby, or if they are going to adopt? I think Zoila is much better suited to being a nanny, and Lupe is much better suited to being a housekeeper. Another smart move.%0D %0D Next season could be good if they introduce some better characters. That is, until Gage sets his sights on them.

by Anonymousreply 25109/07/2011

[quote]So Jett is like a landscaper, groundskeeper, and accountant? How practical.

I'm beginning to see that I need a Jett of my own. Jeff Lewis has shown me the way. A yardman, accountant, personal assistant, errand runner could really lighten my responsibilities and maybe open some new opportunities as well. Unlike Jenni or that numb-skull blonde chick, Jett seems not to require constant attention, just a to-do list. It's perfect.

The new/old house is lovely, certainly the nicest of any of Jeff's houses from the whole series.

by Anonymousreply 25209/07/2011

It's funny how Jenny's job on a Bravo reality show was portrayed as being a mere assistant to a bitchy decorator. The chances of her quitting a costarring TV gig were zero. Laughable storyline.%0D %0D The Maybe Baby storyline is also a joke. Jeff (and maybe Gage) know full well that Jeff is far too self-absorbed to survive as a parent.

by Anonymousreply 25309/07/2011

[quote]The Maybe Baby storyline is also a joke. Jeff (and maybe Gage) know full well that Jeff is far too self-absorbed to survive as a parent.

Since when did self-absorption deter people from becoming parents? Or wanting a trophy baby?

by Anonymousreply 25409/07/2011

And child psychologists throughout the L.A. area are salivating at the FORTUNE they will be making from the years of therapy they'll be giving to those poor, unfortunate children of Jeff "OCD is Me" Lewis and his pet Gage.

Hopefully, if they decide to adopt, the people making the decision would have seen the show, and realize there is no way this person can be a caring parent on a 24/7 basis. Only way he can relate to small children is the way he did with his ex's daughter ... visit them for a few hours, then go back to his own self-directed world.

by Anonymousreply 25509/07/2011

Jeff will be a terrific father. He really wants to be one. Total stud material as well, hot in bed for sure. A great catch.

by Anonymousreply 25609/07/2011

Remember how hurt Jeff was when his relationship with Ryan dissolved and he could no longer see Chloe? I think from that moment on he decided that he wanted a child of his own. He's a great daddy to his pets, and he will make a great daddy to a child.

by Anonymousreply 25709/07/2011

You are right, r257 - he will be a fantastic dad.

by Anonymousreply 25809/07/2011

As much I try to hate Jeff, I can't. He's loyal. Gage on the other hand, talk about winning the boyfriend lotto. %0D %0D With Jeff he got a job, new home, and probably an african baby or asian.

by Anonymousreply 25909/07/2011

He and Gage as parents? ummm, I'd say get ready for the most spoiled brat LA ever created. Though Gage seems like an android and Jeff is completely self-absorbed, they'll think of the kid as an appendage that has to look perfect and have the latest everything at all times in order to complete the picture for everyone to see. Super creepy - but good for them for creating the life they want. They seem to make things work for them and with Gage it's now REALLY all about the almighty dollar and $$ucce$$. And it does make sense that they get rid of the staff as family so Gage can create a real family with a child and they'll simply have servants and staff. Gage seems like the type who will eventually murder Jeff in his sleep once he's in the will anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 26009/07/2011

Jeff is very loyal, smart and handsome, too. Ryan is a devious crook.

by Anonymousreply 26109/07/2011

Are Gage and Jeff lovers now?

by Anonymousreply 26209/07/2011

Gage seems asexual to me, but so did Ryan. And I'm not sure how sexual Jeff is either. I think there are a lot of gay men, even attractive ones, who aren't THAT into sex. I'm guessing that most gay couples who have kids or want kids are not that sexual.

by Anonymousreply 26309/07/2011

Mama has a bit of a write-up on the new flipper house for Jeff, Gage and Zoila.%0D %0D I attached it below. It just doesn't look his style but interesting story.

by Anonymousreply 26409/07/2011

The shower area looks practical. Both can be together and clean up after a sweaty sex session. Looks like there's a douche nozil in there two left by the two previous man-friend owners.%0D %0D They both seem like a couple of Princess Gays.

by Anonymousreply 26509/07/2011

Gage is very mature for being in his mid-20's. He's all about business, and he doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor.%0D %0D I guess to be a b/f of Jeff Lewis, you'd have to be that way. Two Jeff Lewis' in one relationship would be a whole lotta crazy!%0D %0D In a sense, Gage is grounding for Jeff. On the other hand, I get a sneaky and manipulative vibe from him too. I can see $$$ in his eyes, everytime they show him on camera.%0D %0D That said, nobody could be worse than that thieving little creep, Ryan. He's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 26609/07/2011

Of course Gage is in it partly for the money and fame. He's seems like he's from a small town and is probably very impressed with his boyfriend's rich and famous lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 26709/07/2011

Jeff's anus lips are disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 26809/07/2011

From what we've seen on the show, Gage has absolutely no power in the relationship with Jeff. He is young (ie, inexperienced at life) and relies on Jeff for a paycheck. %0D %0D Has Jeff ever explained why he's attracted to Gage and wants to be in a relationship with him? Family money? Family connections? Big dick?

by Anonymousreply 26909/07/2011

2 bossy bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 27009/07/2011

Well, Gage has no ass to speak of, which makes him a lousy bottom in my book. I think he's creepy and goofy looking.

by Anonymousreply 27109/07/2011

Gage seems to be a little slow.

And, yes, goofy looking.

Maybe he makes Jeff feel smart by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 27209/07/2011

Gage seems like she would be absolutely LIFELESS in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 27309/07/2011

I don't like Gage. I didn't like him from the start and it's only gotten worse.%0D %0D He strikes me as very cold and he has been instrumental in trying to get everyone out of Jeff's life.%0D %0D He seems like he won't be satisfied until Zoila, Jeni, and the house assistant are gone.%0D %0D %0D Jeff talks about them having kids but Gage is so cold I can't see him as a parent. He's even cold to the animals. I hope Jeff gets an iron clad prenup.

by Anonymousreply 27409/07/2011

Yes, Gage even complains about and gives the side eye to the animals.

Never trust a person who complains about your pets!

by Anonymousreply 27509/07/2011

I wonder if it will end up in murder?

FUN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 27609/07/2011

R261, Jeff is handsome??%0D %0D I don't find Jeff handsome at all, and he is not even attractive.%0D %0D And the wig/toupee doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 27709/07/2011

[quote]Never trust a person who complains about your pets!

Guess I shouldn't complain about my neighbor's dog that just put her in the hospital with a few vicious bites. That's just wrong, huh R275?

by Anonymousreply 27809/07/2011

No one watched the reunion show last night?

by Anonymousreply 27909/14/2011

Really R269? From what I saw, Gage wields a lot of power. Everyone he suggested Jeff get rid of is gone, save Jenni. And I think only because she had been with Jeff for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 28009/14/2011

I was surprised by the reunion--I actually started to believe that maybe the show isn't totally scripted.%0D %0D The part where Jeff and Andy ganged up on Trace was tough to watch. I felt bad for Trace. Why would he even agree to take part in the reunion? He came across as shady which can't be good for business.

by Anonymousreply 28109/14/2011

I agree, R281. It was getting uncomfortable during the Gage bit. Maybe his contract states he has to be there for all the shows.%0D %0D While Zoila looked nice I do not see facelift. She did have her makeup professionally done but beyond that I don't see plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 28209/14/2011

I'm was so glad to see Trace go. He was too queeny.

by Anonymousreply 28309/14/2011

Don't forget that Jenni is Gage's friend. She introduced the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 28409/14/2011

I agree with you too R281. I think some of it is scripted, but I don't think all of it is scripted. That reunion really revealed that some this stuff is really true. Gage is weird! EWWW! Those two want to have children?! That kid or those kids are going to turn out screwed up. They are not daddy material in the least! Yikes!

You notice Andy asked them who is in charge of the bedroom? HA! They said that question wasn't from a viewer but from Andy's curiosity. Gage said at night they both complement each other%E2%80%99s looks?! saying, you%E2%80%99re pretty no your prettier etc. These two are just really weird.

Trace looked like he was afraid of Jeff when Jeff confronted him. I still think he was too hard on Trace. I think the reason why Jeff was so angry at Trace because Trace didn't kiss Jeff's ass and that pissed off Jeff. You notice Jeff doesn't look at anyone accept Andy in the reunion?

I'm so happy for Jennie that she has been dating someone for a while. I just want to add, over all I think this season's show of Flipping out, they have been really, really crass and gross. That is something new because they have been that way before but not as bad. I think they are trying to bump up the ratings to pull in the Jerry Springer viewers as well.

by Anonymousreply 28509/14/2011

Trace needs to get on all fours while I pound his ass!

by Anonymousreply 28609/16/2011

I like this show although I've tried not to! Jeff can be *so* immature sometimes like when he couldn't control his laughter when a client and her young son got fogged with those bug bombs. Yet, he's also kinda hot, has a strong sense of humor and admits his mistakes which when all of these elements are together in a guy, I find hard to resist.

by Anonymousreply 28709/16/2011

R256, are you kidding me? Jeff will be a TERRIBLE father. Look how he treats people and imagine what that will do to a kid's self-esteem. Plus he's clearly consumed by work. The kid will be second or third priority.

He's a nutjob and a perfect example of someone who should never, ever ever have kids.

He's fun as an uncle, though.

by Anonymousreply 28809/16/2011

R298, you obviously have issues.

by Anonymousreply 28909/16/2011

Are you psychic R289 because R298 hasn't yet posted? And if it's R288, I'm with him that Jeff would make a horrible father. Add Gage to the equation and the poor child. The therapy bills alone.

by Anonymousreply 29009/16/2011

I like this thread and the differing opinions. It's also like a spoiler thread to me. It's weird because although I get Bravo, (I'm in Canada)the show never runs on it when you guys get it. Instead, I have to wait for the re-runs on HGTV. So, I get it Friday nights at 7pm which is usually my dinner in front of the TV before going out -- or sometimes staying home too.

I'm watching it right now (Pacific time) and the whole 5 minute thing about Gage clogging the toilet is not great dinner viewing. lol. But, it's hilarious when Gage gets pissed off at Jeff's making a big deal about it. Jeff even tells Chaz lol and Gage texts Jeff that that's enough about him clogging the toilet and asking for the plunger from the garage. Jeff says Gage is more sensitive than he is -- but of course, that's not really true, it's just who else does this kind of behavior but Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 29109/16/2011

Still waiting for a link to a photo of Trace either barefooted or in flip-flops.

by Anonymousreply 29209/17/2011

The%20rental%20house%20on%20West%20Knoll%20was%20and%20is%20a%20mess.%20%20West%20Knoll%20in%20general%20is%20a%20mediocre%20to%20bad%20neighborhood%20in%20a%20paltry%20section%20of%20Weho%20with%20middle%20class%20to%20lower%20middle%20class%20apartments%20and%20tract%20housing.%20%20He%20was%20renting%20that%20house%20for%204%2C500%20a%20month%20and%20that's%20overpriced%20for%20the%20area.%20%20His%20redo%20for%20that%20house%2C%20mostly%20paid%20for%20by%20Bravo%2C%20didn't%20come%20near%20six%20figures.%0A%0AThe%20house%20he%20just%20repurchased%20and%20can't%20really%20afford%20is%20at%20the%20bottom%20of%20the%20Oaks%20section%20of%20Los%20Feliz.%20%20It's%20very%20weirdly%20and%20unattractively%20laid%20out%2C%20%20with%20the%20outdoor%20portion%20of%20the%20property%20being%20completely%20inaccessible%20with%20random%20brick%20stairways%20and%20is%20certainly%20not%20a%20home%20one%20would%20choose%20to%20live%20in%20with%20children.%20%20The%20pool%20is%20hideous%2C%20and%20the%20property%20is%20tiny%20comprising%20around%20a%201%2F4%20of%20an%20acre.%20%20The%20redo%20he%20did%20several%20years%20ago%20was%20minor%20league%20at%20best%20and%20is%20falling%20apart%2C%20and%20he%20sold%20it%20at%20the%20height%20of%20real%20estate%20prospecting%20for%20much%20more%20than%20it%20was%20worth%20but%20didn't%20make%20out%20quite%20as%20well%20as%20he%20said%20he%20did%2C%20nor%20did%20he%20spend%20as%20much%20as%20he%20said%20he%20did%20on%20the%20reno.%20%20He%20also%20just%20stupidly%20bought%20it%20for%20much%20more%20than%20it's%20worth%20now.%20%20The%20market%20in%20that%20area%20is%20stagnant%20and%20won't%20pick%20up%20for%20several%20years.%0A%0AHe's%20living%2C%20as%20usual%2C%20on%20the%20financial%20edge.%20%20Everything%20you%20see%20is%20fantasy.%20%0A%0AOh%2C%20and%20%22Gage%22%20is%20not%20in%20his%20twenties%20and%20they%20aren't%20really%20boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 29309/17/2011

If%20all%20that%20is%20true%2C%20how%20do%20you%20know%20it%2C%20R293%3F%20

by Anonymousreply 29409/17/2011

R293 = Trace

by Anonymousreply 29509/17/2011

the%20whole%20issue%20of%20getting%20his%20taxes%20done%20in%20time%20to%20be%20pre%20approved%20for%20a%20loan%20was%20really%20weird%20to%20me...%20first%20he%20says%20his%20accountant%20cant%20do%20it%2C%20then%20decides%20to%20have%2020%20something%20Gage%20do%20them.%20There%20is%20no%20way%20they%20could%20have%20filed%20them%20so%20quickly%20and%20it%20reminds%20me%20of%20my%20real%20estate%20flipper%20first%20husband.%20He%20would%20do%20fake%20tax%20returns%20which%20would%20get%20him%20properties%20but%20they%20werent%20the%20same%20ones%20that%20were%20actually%20filed.%20He%20would%20also%20have%20his%20young%20interns%20do%20all%20the%20important%20paperwork%2C%20so%20if%20anything%20came%20back%20to%20haunt%20him%2C%20he%20could%20point%20his%20finger%20at%20someone%20else%20and%20say%20%22they%20did%20it%22%20and%20fire%20them%20or%20sue%20them%20or%20whatever..%20Why%20didnt%20Jeff%20do%20his%20own%20taxes.%20I%20bet%20the%20returns%20he%20gave%20the%20bank%20were%20bogus%20and%20he%20will%20blame%20Gage%20if%20anything%20goes%20wrong.%0A

by Anonymousreply 29609/17/2011

and...%20his%20real%20accountant%20probably%20said%20he%20wouldnt%20do%20the%20bogus%20returns..%20hence%20his%20unavailability%0A

by Anonymousreply 29709/17/2011

I envy the guy who has had his tongue up Trace's sweet little hole.

by Anonymousreply 29809/17/2011

If r293 is Trace then he needs to post a pic of his feets.

by Anonymousreply 29909/17/2011

Obviously%20Jeff%20is%20the%20DL%20scat%20troll

by Anonymousreply 30009/17/2011

Jeffery is a goddess!

by Anonymousreply 30109/17/2011

%5Bquote%5D...%20his%20real%20accountant%20probably%20said%20he%20wouldnt%20do%20the%20bogus%20returns..%20hence%20his%20unavailability%0A%0AYou%20may%20be%20right%20on%20that.%20%20%0A%0ALot%20of%20happening%20these%20days%2C%20%20I%20regularly%20get%20calls%20from%20potential%20lenders%20to%20verify%20that%20I%20did%20indeed%20do%20a%20tax%20return%20that%20shows%20my%20name%20and%20ID%20number%20as%20preparer.%20%20Lots%20of%20people%20%22dummy%20up%22%20a%20return%2C%20and%20copy%20the%20preparer%20info%20from%20the%20last%20one%20they%20had%20prepared.%20%0A%0AI%20also%20have%20significant%20doubts%20that%20a%20non-professional%20preparer%20could%20have%20handled%20Jeff's%20return%20at%20all%2C%20let%20alone%20do%20it%20in%20one%20day.%20%20With%20purchases%20of%20materials%2C%20work%20in%20progress%2C%20subcontractors%20and%20all%2C%20it%20is%20not%20likely%20to%20a%20simple%20return%2C%20let%20alone%20whatever%20complications%20the%20Bravo%20deal%20might%20add%20to%20it.%20%20I'd%20be%20very%20surprised%20if%20he%20didn't%20have%20a%20corporation%20or%20LLC%20through%20which%20he%20was%20filtering%20most%20of%20the%20designer%20%2F%20contractor%20activity%2C%20and%20just%20drew%20money%20from%20that%2C%20perhaps%20as%20wages%20himself.%20%20

by Anonymousreply 30209/17/2011

He%20would%20need%20to%20prove%20his%20income%20to%20be%20what..%20like%204%20times%20the%20price%20of%20the%20house%3F%20I%20make%20nowhere%20near%20what%20Jeff%20earns%20and%20I%20am%20already%20in%20the%2025%25%20tax%20bracket.%20Would%20he%20not%20have%20to%20submit%20his%20income%20tax%20at%20the%20time%20of%20filing%20his%20return%3F%20I%20will%20be%20writing%20a%20check%20this%20year%20for%20over%20%2450k..%20and%20I%20dont%20have%20any%20foreclosures%20in%20my%20credit%20history.%20Jeff%20said%20he%20walked%20away%20from%20a%20few%20properties%2C%20would%20that%20not%20affect%20his%20ability%20to%20purchase%20future%20properties%3F%20

by Anonymousreply 30309/17/2011

has%20anyone%20seen%20the%20caesarstone%20videos%20on%20youtube%3F%20what's%20the%20story%20with%20that

by Anonymousreply 30409/17/2011

R303 - the reverse. You supposedly should purchase a house at 4 times your income. You make $50,000 a year...you buy a $200,000 house. Well, excluding the years 2005 through 2007.

by Anonymousreply 30509/17/2011

This is one of the two best I could find. He has a lot of public photos.

by Anonymousreply 30609/18/2011

And not clear if these are him also.

by Anonymousreply 30709/18/2011

Is Trace bisexual? One picture shows him with a bunch of guys and then there are a bunch other other where he is kissing girls in a sexual way. Have you read the comments by a myriad of fan gurls? I think they are hoping that they can have a chance with him. Gosh ladies! 90% of the male population is yours and you want ,supposedly, this fruit loop too!

by Anonymousreply 30809/18/2011

I forgot, how old is trace?

by Anonymousreply 30909/18/2011

by Anonymousreply 31009/19/2011

Trace is a cutie.

I just started watching this season in Canada. Some observations:

1. I believe the poster who said the relationship between Gage and Jeff isn't real. They don't seem like they're in a relationship, which makes this show seem all that more fake.

2. Gage comes off as a bit creepy. As much of an ass as Jeff is, I don't really see him with someone like Gage. Another reason why I think there's not much on this show that isn't fake.

3. Jeff's 'design' isn't all that special or great.

4. Did I mention Trace is a cutie?

by Anonymousreply 31109/23/2011

[quote]I believe the poster who said the relationship between Gage and Jeff isn't real. They don't seem like they're in a relationship, which makes this show seem all that more fake.

How could they be any more perfect for each other, what with their complimentary insecurities and fastidiousness and need for control, and their bookmatched clean-freak asexuality?

by Anonymousreply 31209/23/2011

Jeff is a big asshole with all the things you mentioned, R312, but Gage just seems completely plastic and soulless with zero personality. Plus he seems really boring. Jeff is anything but boring. Yeah, he's a lot of drama, but at least he doesn't walk around like he's got a butt plug stuck up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 31309/23/2011

Jeff is quite like he is on TV

I like his sick humor and he is actually a ball to be with.

Check out the video of Zolla pole dancing to Khias song Lickmy neck my back!

by Anonymousreply 31410/31/2011

A little more Trace...

by Anonymousreply 31501/28/2012

Thanks for bumping the original thread, R315!

by Anonymousreply 31601/30/2012

R314, you sound like you know Jeff, or at least have been in contact with him, right? Do you have any gossip on him?

R293, is it really true that they're not boyfriends? You sound like a jealous bitch, are you sure you're not Trace? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 31701/30/2012

Here's a video of a very slutty Trace Lehnoff sucking dick and getting the shit fucked out of him......wow.

by Anonymousreply 31806/23/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 31906/23/2013

R318, I can't believe I watched that. That is not Trace. Trace is beautiful and that guy isn't. However, The top is extremely handsome. Also, that tape is from France.

by Anonymousreply 32006/23/2013

R318 That is not Trace.

by Anonymousreply 32106/23/2013

Is this show coming back?

by Anonymousreply 32206/23/2013

R322, pretty soon. Also, that show that just features, Jeff and Jenny called, Design Therapy? I think? is coming around 3 weeks I think.Sorry, but Jeff's ideas for decorating a home is pretty crappy. He should stick with renovating homes.

by Anonymousreply 32306/23/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 32408/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.