Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Split

Alex Rodriguez has one less player on his team, now ex-girlfriend, Cameron Diaz. According to Perez Hilton's FitPerez, the Yankees golden boy and Hollywood's golden girl have split after almost a year of dating.

"They've broken up," an insider told FitPerez. "[Cameron is] hurt and betrayed, because she tried so hard to please him ... She went overboard."

But from feeding him popcorn at the Super Bowl to romantic vacations in Mexico, it didn't look like Rodriguez minded Diaz's affectionate attention.

Although, according to the New York Post, Rodriguez isn't wallowing in any post-breakup blues. He's reportedly magnifying his star player status. At the Marriott Marquis Miami opening Thursday night, more than a few ladies slipped the baseball prodigy their digits.

But we're not worried about either superstar's future in the dating pool -- they each boast an impressive resume of past conquests. Rodriguez has been formerly linked to Madonna and Kate Hudson and Diaz was the longtime love of Justin Timberlake.

by Miareply 2401/16/2013

ScarRod time?

by Miareply 106/03/2011

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

by Miareply 206/03/2011

He must have finally gotten a look at her acne scars up close. Skeevotz.

by Miareply 306/03/2011

Will she stop beefing up her arms to She-Hulk proportions is the real question.

by Miareply 406/04/2011

Does this mean he and Derek Jeter are back together?

by Miareply 606/05/2011

No, Jeter's with Posada.

by Miareply 706/05/2011

no one can ever love A-Rod as much as A-Rod loves A-Rod.

by Miareply 806/05/2011

Speaking of Cam, look how big her penis look in the yellow bikini.

by Miareply 908/26/2011

He's so gross what does anyone see in him? And he's dumb as a turd.

I lost count of all the famous women he's fucked since leaving his lawyer wife, she was also too hot looking for him!

Mad-donna, Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz, anyone else I've missed?

I guess I'm missing something. He has a big dick? So what, his face is busted and he always looks arrogant in all of the photos I've seen of him. I have it on good authority that he's not too bright.

by Miareply 1008/26/2011

by Miareply 1108/26/2011

I don't get it either, but to be fair, people like Madonna and Cameron Diaz are no beauties themselves these days.

by Miareply 1208/26/2011

Jeter just dumped his GF too. Hmmmmmm.

by Miareply 1308/26/2011

Jeter is definitely hotter.

by Miareply 1408/26/2011

Why does he like manly women?

by Miareply 1508/27/2011

"Mad-donna, Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz, anyone else I've missed?"

That list makes me wonder about him. He could be dating really hot girls and he chooses them?

He is either a star-fucking retard or a closet case.

by Miareply 1608/27/2011

Her body looks awful in that picture @R9. Why doesn't she just get the full transition over with? I don't find him attractive at all and I hate baseball.

There I said it.

by Miareply 1708/27/2011

They were dating?

by Miareply 1808/27/2011

When was Cynthia (ARod's ex-wife) ever an attorney? She too has that boyish lean physique. She was a personal trainer when they married. His type is lean and muscular or at least very skinny. Kate:skinny, Madonna:lean and wiry, Cam:lean and wiry...

by Miareply 1908/27/2011

He is allegedly hung like a horse. A human tripod. Madge and all those other chicks were with him just because of that. We already know that Madge is a notorious size queen.

by Miareply 2008/27/2011

The ex.

by Miareply 2108/27/2011

Sorry for bumping this but I had to post this after reading on blind gossip about Alex' tinymeat. (Sorry to disappoint R20)

95. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 01/15 **#5** This former A list athlete who may or may not play again has had lots of celebrity girlfriends, including an A list all movie actress. His current girlfriend left him for a short time but came back. While she was gone she told friends the athlete has a serious lack of manhood. Called him pinky boy. Alex Rodriguez/Cameron Diaz

by Miareply 2201/16/2013

Wow. She's got quite a penis on her @ R9.

by Miareply 2301/16/2013

Exactly! R23. Her penis was bigger than his and he felt threatened.

by Miareply 2401/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!