Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anyone have an ex go on to become rich and famous?

What was it like? How did you handle it? Of course I'm not handling it well. It's Memorial Day and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet all day. Am I evil for hoping he falls flat on his face and doesn't make it after all?

Sent from my iPhone

by Anonymousreply 11205/21/2015

Did you love him? If you did, why on earth would you wish anything but the best for him? So what that it didn't work out. You picked him at some point so you must have cared about him. Grow up and be happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 205/31/2011

One of my exes is famous, if not rich (yet). I don't really care. Seriously, if he's happy, great. If he's not, whatever. I harbor no ill will toward him, but don't ever want to see him again, either.%0D %0D A very close friend is both rich and famous. I'm happy for him. Sometimes a bit jealous, but mostly happy.

by Anonymousreply 305/31/2011

OP, how famous? famous in what field?

by Anonymousreply 405/31/2011

Rich is nice but I would never want to be famous or infamous.

by Anonymousreply 505/31/2011

r1 We dated, right?

by Anonymousreply 605/31/2011

He was already somewhat famous in certain circles when I met him.

Not rich because he's got no money sense and spends it faster than he makes it.

Famous people are just as, or even more screwed up as the rest of us. Just watch an episode of Celebrity rehab to get an idea.

Yeah, so he's got a little bit of celebrity. That comes with a whole lot of baggage, alcoholism, self-entitlement, self-involvement and unfortunately, being a lousy lay. Anyone that tries to help him in any of these areas is accused of "judging". Unfortunately, his career is being affected by the alcohol, prescription drugs and attitude.

I feel sorry for him, and many others like him.

by Anonymousreply 905/31/2011

R1 really knows how to paint a word picture. Excellent job.

by Anonymousreply 1005/31/2011

OP we more details sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 1105/31/2011

Though at times it made me feel like shit, no way I would trade places with that asshole for all his wealth and power.

by Anonymousreply 1205/31/2011

Yes. Very rich and very famous, and no I won't say who he is. I knew it was coming and I'm proud of him, but we were miserable as a couple. So I broke up anyway and focused on myself and my career so that when it happened I wouldn't feel so bad about myself. I do feel like I saw first hand what it takes.

by Anonymousreply 1305/31/2011

OP, was your boyfriend Smith Jared?

by Anonymousreply 1405/31/2011

Yes, and he's closeted, still. It made me sick to see he and his beard on TV, in tabloids/magazines, prancing all over the beach, at awards shows, etc. It made me literally sick to my stomach. The photos of the two of them looked so cozy and happy that I started wondering if maybe they were actually fucking. Of course he's gay gay gay, but your mind fucks with you when you are in that situation. Looking back I can't believe I accused him of screwing her, but at the time I was out of my mind. Years of that shit will turn you inside out.

I thought I could deal with it, but I couldn't. In the beginning it was exciting, but as time went on, all the sneaking around and not being able to be a "real" couple started to wear me out. We started fighting over everything. I was so sick of being his "best friend". Years wasted, for what?

I knew what I was getting into, he told me he would never, ever come out. No way, no how. But I was such a startstruck moron, I acted like a little girl. I was just so shocked someone famous would want to be with me, I didn't care what I had to go through to keep him. Pathetic.

The funny thing is, the same time he was dating me, his beard was dating someone else (a man) and had to keep him a secret too. Then she got pregnant, by her boyfriend, of course. She had an abortion at the insistance of my boyfriend (for obvious reasons) and that really freaked her out. After that, she decided it wasn't worth it and bowed out. She and her boyfriend are still together, very happy and just had a baby. She is actually a lovely person, but at the time I hated her for what she represented and for all the time she spent with him.

I don't recommend it.

Because I dated him for a few years, I can't say who he is, I know you all will think that's shitty, but if he or anyone he knows sees this, they'll know it has to be me because of the timeline and details.

by Anonymousreply 1505/31/2011

Xenu's gonna get you, R15.

by Anonymousreply 1705/31/2011

[quote]Then she got pregnant, by her boyfriend, of course. She had an abortion at the insistance of my boyfriend (for obvious reasons) and that really freaked her out.

That's really sick. Your ex must be a miserable SOB.

by Anonymousreply 1805/31/2011

r15 you're trolling. Clearly wanting us to assume you're talking about Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 1905/31/2011

Cruise used to date a guy named Marcello, or something like that. Italian guy.

by Anonymousreply 2005/31/2011

It doesn't fit Cruise, R19. It would mean that Penelope Cruz aborted Bardem's baby.

by Anonymousreply 2105/31/2011

Cruise was with Penny who now has a child with her boyfriend (that other Spanish actor whose name escapes me).

by Anonymousreply 2205/31/2011

It DOES fit Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 2305/31/2011

I don't think Penelope Cruz even knew Javier Bardem when she and Cruise were dating. OP says she was dating the guy she is with now the same time he and his bf were dating. Which means Penelope and Bardem were together since 2004, at least, since I read Cruz and Cruise dated 2001-2004

by Anonymousreply 2505/31/2011

r9 is the person you had a relationship with a TV actor? Was he famous for a show on a premium cable channel? Surely you can tell us that much!

by Anonymousreply 2605/31/2011

R15 is a great BI. Let's try to figure it out. Who just had a baby with their new bf but used to beard for someone else?%0D %0D It's interesting that R15's situation reminds me of mistresses who get involved with married men. The married man calls all the shots. They prefer to stay married so they can keep the mistress at arm's length and possibly fool around with still others on the side. Very similar scenario.

by Anonymousreply 2705/31/2011

Clooney then.

by Anonymousreply 2805/31/2011

One of the real estate agents from the first season of "Million Dollar Listing."%0D %0D To be fair: (a) He was already rich at the time--the show happened later, and (b) It wasn't an exclusive arrangement, so it wouldn't be accurate to call him an "ex."%0D %0D That being said, he deserves all of his success and fame. He's one of the most beautiful people I know--inside and out-- and fully dedicated to his family.%0D %0D He's living proof that sometimes, nice guys *do* finish first.

by Anonymousreply 2905/31/2011

R25, not to take this farther off-topic, but Penelope and Javier have known each other since 1991 (when they filmed "Jamon, Jamon").%0D %0D It was 10 years later that Cruz and Cruise worked together on "Vanilla Sky."%0D %0D I still doubt that Cruz and Bardem are genuinely a couple, however.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3005/31/2011

Evangeline Lily just had a baby and is not married. Who was that hobbit she dated? They were seen cavorting a lot on the beach when they were "together."

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2011

R15, How about Matthew McConaghey?%0D %0D Keanu?

by Anonymousreply 3305/31/2011

I think we have a winner!

by Anonymousreply 3405/31/2011

Of course this thread means absolutely nothing unless the OP tells us who this rich and famous X is. Otherwise it is just a pile of you-know-what and a minor example of closeted life.%0D %0D It's not hard to do: here I'll do it. Long time ago I date Andy Tobias, when he was in his late 20s and I in my early 20s. He was a tad famous at the time with some of his writing, and in my book, already a big success.%0D %0D We stopped dating, remained good friends and he became pretty well known. He was a wonderful fellow back then and he is just as wonderful now. He deserves all the good that has come to him. His success makes me feel good, as does the success of all my X affairs and partners who not well known.%0D %0D Are you afraid of outing him OP? Will he have you bumped off if you do?

by Anonymousreply 3505/31/2011

from R34 (meant for R15, not OP)

"After breaking up with her Lost co-star Dominic Monaghan, Lilly started seeing another dude from the set. This time it was production assistant Norman Kali."

Or maybe they were seeing each other the whole time. How convenient he also worked on Lost. That must have been pretty easy to keep secret, who would think she'd be dating a lowly PA?

by Anonymousreply 3605/31/2011

So Charlie, is that a picture of you next to Andy?

by Anonymousreply 3705/31/2011

Yeah, my ex has become famous. Sucks big time!

by Anonymousreply 3805/31/2011

Wow R34! You're a genius.

by Anonymousreply 3905/31/2011

r37, I think that is a different Charles Nolan...

by Anonymousreply 4005/31/2011

If r15 is from England, and owns a pair of Dom's hobbit feet, then r34 is right.

by Anonymousreply 4105/31/2011

R30, Cruz and Bardem are latin catholics they are not cold WASPS they don't marry and have babies with each other to further their careers like Anglos do. They have been brought up with different values.

by Anonymousreply 4205/31/2011

R32 your story is so interesting. So have you ever blackmailed him? Because if he works in Wall st. I'm sure he's not out.%0D When you started dating couldn't you tell what kind of person he was or did his personality changed over the years.

by Anonymousreply 4405/31/2011

R15, if what you say is true, you lead such an interesting life. I wouldn't mind going out with someone who is closeted and bearding. I'm quite independent; to me it would be the perfect arrangement. I think it gives you such power watching someone who is famous and knowing you're fucking him in private and you know what he's really like....

by Anonymousreply 4505/31/2011

[quote] He is a horrible human being who has mastered the art of using people.

Is that what attracted you to him in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 4605/31/2011

Someone I know had an acrimonius breakup and the ex went on to win the Pulitzer a few years later so yeah - that was rough. On the other hand, my ex's career which had shown some promise, has nosedived since our breakup. %0D PS. While I am not famous, my career has been on the upswing in a big way since my breakup.%0D

by Anonymousreply 4705/31/2011

Pity promotions.

by Anonymousreply 4805/31/2011

Charlie is correct; what would any of the ex's posting here have anything to lose by outing their ex's?!

by Anonymousreply 4905/31/2011

I dated Massimo Alba, clothing designer several years ago. It lasted for three years. I am pretty certain his wife knew the whole time. I just wanted someone I could count on and to love me back equally. I broke it off. He bought me a flat in Miami beach as a parting gift. We still talk occasionally. I am happy for his success. But even happier that I moved on and found true love.

by Anonymousreply 5005/31/2011

My ex didn't become rich, but the guy he left me for is seriously rich. Houses all over the place. Their photos as society events and in the Hamptons paper. Although I'll always harbor the feeling that he left me for the other guy because of money, I'm happy for him if he got what he wanted. I hope, in life, we all get what we want.

by Anonymousreply 5105/31/2011

Too bad no one can post the names of the people they've been with or at least some hints.

by Anonymousreply 5205/31/2011

charlie -- are you a kaiser by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 5305/31/2011

Speaking of Hobbits, Orlando Bloom has just been signed to be part of the Hobbit cast. I'm so happy and excited!

by Anonymousreply 5405/31/2011

The 'Sent from iPhone' troll is a lonely, attention starved fatty posting from a grimey apartment someplace.

Christ OP, give the site a fucking rest already and get out for some fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 5505/31/2011

The Hobbit" films get titles and release dates!

by Anonymousreply 5605/31/2011

Idiot @ r55. If you have an iPad PR iphone there is an option to click on a tab when you log on this site that makes it easier and faster to post from those devices. It automatically shows posted from iPad or iPhone. If it so upsets your delicate constitution then maybe you should head back to ivillage ,especially if you are too poor to afford these devices. Keep posting from YOUR mother's basement, dork.

by Anonymousreply 5705/31/2011

Thank you, r57...well said!%0D %0D Sent from my iPad 2

by Anonymousreply 5805/31/2011

More GOSSIP please.

by Anonymousreply 5905/31/2011

[quote] dated Massimo Alba, clothing designer several years ago. It lasted for three years. I am pretty certain his wife knew the whole time. I just wanted someone I could count on and to love me back equally. I broke it off. He bought me a flat in Miami beach as a parting gift. We still talk occasionally. I am happy for his success. But even happier that I moved on and found true love%0D %0D Great story, thank you!%0D %0D Sent from my iPhone 2

by Anonymousreply 6005/31/2011

Recently I learned that a guy I use to see in college (more than fuckbuddies, in my opinion) now owns six Five Guys franchises. He seems to be building a Burger Monopoly in college towns and spring break destinations.

And the first guy I ever touched (at 14) is now a Big Deal with a publicly-traded consumer products company. A Big Deal....probably has an airplane assigned to him.

No celebrities.

Oh, and an executive recruiter I used to date sole his business to back in the day and apparently never had to work again. That one kind of pisses me off because he was so damn stupid. But can I really say that if I am the one still toiling away? Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 6105/31/2011

Owning a couple 5 guys franchises will not make you rich or famous.

by Anonymousreply 6205/31/2011

OMG -- Could it be Chad Rogers at R29??? I *knew* Victoria was only a beard. Chad loved Starla the dog more!

by Anonymousreply 6406/01/2011

No, R64, it wasn't Chad--but that gave me a good chuckle.%0D %0D This guy is a real prince.

by Anonymousreply 6506/01/2011

Madison? Is he the prince? I have the hots for Josh Altman. So capable.

by Anonymousreply 6606/01/2011

r47 = Luke M.

by Anonymousreply 6706/01/2011

The plural of "ex" is "exes." Not "ex's."

by Anonymousreply 6806/02/2011

Josh Altman is overdressed for L.A. He should be in New York.

I love Madison and his laugh. Madison sells homes in Bel Air -- Prince of Bel Air= Madison?

Scotty Brown is hot too -- is it Scotty?

Don't tell me it's Ray from Ray and Dia?

by Anonymousreply 6906/02/2011

Is R15 someone famous, too?

With either big blue eyes or a Scottish accent?

by Anonymousreply 7006/04/2011

R70, yes, famous, read post. Blue eyes, not that big though, more brooding. Not Scottish. I think the media sees him as this happy go lucky guy, but he's kind of a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7106/04/2011

r15/r71 - ? Matthew McConaghey?

by Anonymousreply 7206/06/2011

I love how Charlie thinks that dating Andrew Tobias is a big deal. Every ancient person dated Andrew Tobias at some point.

by Anonymousreply 7306/06/2011

R15, are you in a band?

by Anonymousreply 7406/08/2011

FYI: you can turn off the "Sent from my iPad/iPhone" message via Settings. Anyone who isn't an asshole would have figured that out by now.

by Anonymousreply 7506/08/2011

[quote]FYI: you can turn off the "Sent from my iPad/iPhone" message via Settings. Anyone who isn't an asshole would have figured that out by now.%0D %0D Sweetheart, we've been through this a hundred time. The "sent from my iPhone" does not work for Datalounge. It's only for emails. Whoever signs his posts with "Sent from my iPhone" types it in manually. It is not because of iPhone settings. Get it?

by Anonymousreply 7606/08/2011

Thanks for the link to this picture, whoever it was.%0D %0D I wonder of Kenny's gay? I just can't figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 7706/08/2011

There was a guy I dated in high school that I thought I really liked. His parents were wealthy already, and I really liked going to their shows. their son was talented, and really funny.

He was the first guy I ever traded sexual favors with. I'd never done any of the things he was asking for, and I was really nervous. But I did it anyway, thinking that it was no big deal, we were meant to be.

I had a job at the time, and worked long hours. I didn't get paid nearly as much as he did working for his parents, but I took great pride in what I did. Even my crappy 7.25/hour job kept me sane. In fact, I often worked so hard at it, hoping that, if I weren't as famous or talented as my ex, I would at least be a hard worker.

But I guess when I was at work, and not at his house snogging him on the couch, that I "wasn't around enough". Then, one afternoon, he dumped me, right in the quad. I was completely brokenhearted, and spent the next few weeks crying. Then I realized: I didn't need his crap. He wanted to be the center of my life and me to be his cheerleader. He even wanted to get back together (aften he'd begun dating someone else). I wouldn't stand for it. So I graduated, and he, being younger, stayed behind. Good riddance.

But, like I mentioned, he was talented. Now, he's written several songs about our breakup, one which is a youtube favorite. With his parents' connections, I have no doubt that one day he'll be famous. I may turn on the radio one day and be confronted with my past. It will be horrible.

But you know what? I can sleep soundly with the knowledge that he will never have everything. We doesn't have me.

by Anonymousreply 7810/15/2011

One blithering idiot I knew in graduate school has hundreds of employees. He was a liar lazy nasty ugly and so on. I am not JEALOUS but I do disdain a system and enablers that would make such a person wildly successful.

by Anonymousreply 7910/15/2011

An ex makes the rounds of the comic convention circuit because of his bit parts and occasional supporting roles in several geek-favored movie/TV franchises. He's not big enough to be featured by himself at conventions; it's always with "the cast of XXX", but I guess it's a living. If you're not a total sci-fi/horror geek, you probably have no idea who he is. He's nothing special as an actor and owes his career, such as it is, to his extremely successful, well-regarded sibling who usually gives or gets him roles. He's been slagged in several corners of the internet as the beneficiary of nepotism, which amuses me and I'm sure gnaws at him.

He was unpleasant enough that I refuse to watch anything with him in it. Luckily he's generally not in stuff I like. I know some interesting things about him, but unfortunately I doubt he'll ever be famous enough for me to cash in on it.

I feel sorry for people who have to see exes they'd rather forget on billboards and such. Luckily I don't think I have to worry about that.

by Anonymousreply 8010/15/2011

r 47 - no, not Luke anybody

by Anonymousreply 8110/15/2011

R80 is talking about Charlie O'Connell, brother of Jerry O'Connell

by Anonymousreply 8210/16/2011

R79, your ex isn't rich or famous.

by Anonymousreply 8310/16/2011

Are you guys posting on here?

by Anonymousreply 8509/08/2013

My Ex, Dale, was just on the rebound from being dumped by HIS ex, Tim. I guess, deep down, I knew that. Nonetheless I was so crazy in love with him I devoted myself to him 100% - including cleaning out my bank account, moving, distancing myself from my family (which was, in retrospect, the only good thing that came out of our relationship) and using cocaine - something I had never done before.

I knew Dale's friends looked down upon me - he was a popular, semi-important 'club-kid/celebrity'; I was an awkward misfit who did not really get the whole scene (but loved being around him). He gave me three days notice that he was moving in with a friend, and that I needed to move out (or pay the 3 months back-rent I had given him money for that he had spent elsewhere). I was completely devastated by this, and ended up at CAMH a few times over the years.

Today Dale isn't famous, but very successful. He met a new guy and settled down with a corporate job, which he has been promoted from several times over the last ten years (when he was with me, he couldn't keep a job more than 6 weeks). He married that guy, bought a house, adopted a child, and has taken 5 vacations out-of-the-country this year alone. He still associates with his former clubland friends, but will not say a word to me when he sees me.

I absolutely LOATHE myself for missing him so much, which I undoubtedly do.

by Anonymousreply 8609/08/2013

Many times. Never somebody deserving though.

by Anonymousreply 8709/08/2013

{quote]I absolutely LOATHE myself for missing him so much, which I undoubtedly do.

You will stop missing him one day, guaranteed.

Not only that, but you will laugh at yourself for being so "silly" in love with someone so lame.

Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 8809/08/2013

I cringe when I see my ex in a commercial or in an ad for something. When I read interviews I laugh due to the complete BS he spews which I know for a fact are lies. Hes a total fraud and a hypocrite...and I feel sad for him. I know him and his family, and he is completely the opposite of the image he puts forth. I dont wish him ill because hes achieving what he wanted. I just cant help but wonder how empty his life really is having sold his soul to get there.

by Anonymousreply 8909/08/2013

But makes me think....

I messed around with a few famous people....won't name names since I'm up and coming myself....but one thing always fascinated me was a non-famous model who I messed around with a couple years ago always told me his only boyfriend was a huge actor, who he never knew was gay, who took him to Knicks games, and left him when he decided to marry or at least get engaged to his girlfriend. Can't remember much but I think he said he owned his own island too or some type of resort ...and that he'd never out him

by Anonymousreply 9009/08/2013

Not and ex, but we certainly flirted during and after our post-graduate course ten years ago.

She didn't become "rich and famous" in the paparazzi sense, but she succeeded in the publishing industry and made several millions in the past few years. I haven't seen her in ages but she still keeps in touch. Always admired her for going for it, actually devoting her life to the career she wanted for herself. It was a lot of hard work and I probably partied a lot more than she did when we left our course, but she can not only be proud of the result, she's actually doing, for a living, something she loves.

I, on the other hand, live in fear of unemployment and am lucky I like my co-workers this year. Not always the case.

by Anonymousreply 9109/08/2013

R88: thanks. I am hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 9209/08/2013

It's funny what you say R13, while I went out with a girl who was by no means rich or famous, she had a managerial position at the city council of a fairly big town. She knew a lot of people who were in politics. Never in my life have I been so miserable with someone. She was closeted beyond belief and had immense physical/mental health issues. Not that she was a raving lunatic, but she certainly couldn't tell the truth from a fabrication at this point. She was very much like the character Tilda Swinton portrays in Michael Clayton, in fact I thought I was seeing her when she collapses by the end of the film.

I not so much broke up with her as fled without looking back. Those were the most miserable three years of my life.

by Anonymousreply 9309/08/2013

If you want some revenge on your famous exes, then post about them here anonymously on DL. We're happy to hear all the details. Unloading can be cathartic. Feel free.

by Anonymousreply 9409/08/2013

Well said, R94.

by Anonymousreply 9609/08/2013

Damn, I've never been with anyone famous. Just middling regular people. A few with some money, but nothing spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 9709/08/2013

A guy I was dating about 15 years ago was very successful in the stock market and from what I've been told by friends of his is now a multi-millionaire.

I think he was a really cute, genuine person who truly cared about me but I admit I was young and kind of fucked up and confused about life and I ended up cheating on him with other guys and girls.

Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 9809/08/2013

[R80] Johnny Drama???

by Anonymousreply 9906/10/2014

I could have written almost all of that word for word R95. Probably the same guy.

by Anonymousreply 10006/12/2014

What's with all that crap?

by Anonymousreply 10310/15/2014

I've had deadly enemies go on to be rich and famous. It is not surprising, but it is irritating.

by Anonymousreply 10410/15/2014

Yep, I always thought I'd be the one

by Anonymousreply 10510/15/2014

by Anonymousreply 10605/20/2015

I had a close friend from childhood whom I even lived with as a young adult as a roommate.

His parents died and left him a multi-millionaire from all the real estate they had been buying for many years.

At that point he divorced his first wife married another women and completely cut me off. It hurt horribly.

A few years later he died from a sudden heart attack at far too young an age.

I was shocked but ultimately pretty happy about it. I know this makes me a terrible person but what we find out about ourselves is not necessarily nice.

by Anonymousreply 10705/20/2015

R107 sudden heart attack at far too young an age = his quickly acquired wife poisoned him.

by Anonymousreply 10805/21/2015

VERY rich, yes. Famous, no. Who cares if they are rich. I liked them. They worked for wealth. Bravo. I suppose it might be annoying if there's unfinished business and an ex becomes famous and always around to remind you they're not in fact around anymore. One thing that stung was after I broke up with an over 10 year long bf because he was in love with the next one but didn't want to leave me (whatever...), he introduced that next one to all our mutual friends for the first year as the "love of his life" which sort of made me feel like chopped liver. And the new one was younger and gorgeous. But a closet case who betrayed his girlfriend and thought nothing of pursuing mine. Took at least a year for everyone to understand his sleazy M.O.

by Anonymousreply 10905/21/2015

Almost (we didn't actually go out, but still) and it's HORRIBLE. Even worse when you could see it coming (the success). And your own life isn't doing so good. And there is no way you can associate with former flame.

I guess it's different if you've remained friends and can share the lifestyle on some level.

The weirdest thing about it is seeing the large billboards, especially when you least expect it.

by Anonymousreply 11005/21/2015

Oh, I remember hesitating about whether to pursue this relationship because of:

1. crazy eyes 2. possible mental issues

This is still one of the most brilliant people I've ever met, if not the most brilliant. I couldn't have run the distance. And, I'm pretty sure there's some alcoholism thrown in as well. We'll see what this looks like in ten years (so far, doing well). I still appreciate the work very much, I honestly love it even, on more than one occasion (it's an artist).

by Anonymousreply 11105/21/2015

Like R13, I saw first hand what it takes. Now that I can see the progress nearly month by month (it's a very hot period for my former flame at the moment), I can really observe why it is that I never made anything. And I can appreciate how incredibly fucked up and motivated you have to be to reach that kind of level. I'm actually glad (and bewildered) I managed to hold this person's attention for more than 10 minutes. Seems unbelievable now.

When we met, I honestly felt like my brain was on fire. I knew they would go far. There was no other way, failure was out of the question because there would have been no middle ground. That scared me immensely and that is essentially why we never hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 11205/21/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!