Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hot Hunks & Twinks Who Are Chubby Chasers

Hot Guys & Twinks who go after 300 to 400 lb men. Are you one of them or know someone who is a chubby chaser of morbidly obese men? If so share your stories here.

by Anonymousreply 3301/17/2013

Once in a bathhouse, much to my surprise, a famous model put the make on me-a 335 lbs. man! He explained that he would love to have my body type but in his profession it wasn't permitted. He said that it wasn't an uncommon fetish with male models and that he was astonished that I happened to be there alone. He said the fat patrons were usually surrounded by other skinny guys.

by Anonymousreply 105/30/2011

"Tiny, Mommy has supper on the table!"

by Anonymousreply 205/30/2011

It's a myth. Probably just sex addicts who'd fuck any hole.

by Anonymousreply 405/30/2011

A few years back (and about seventy-five pounds ago) I met a guy online. Given my stats, I wasn't sure what he was looking for. Turned out he was young and fit and VERY attractive. He actually asked me if I'd ever consider purposefully getting heavier. Unfortunately, he turned out to have the single most grating personality ever and it wasn't worth having unself-conscious sex if I had to talk to him afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 505/30/2011

Sigh... I've always fallen in that sad zone where I'm too fat and yet not fat enough.

by Anonymousreply 605/30/2011

I'm in the same boat, R6. I'm 33 years old, and about 280 pounds. Too fat for most guys, but not fat or old enough for the chubby chasers. Most of them seem to like guys in their mid 40s and older, who are more than 350 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 705/30/2011

Interesting thread.%0D %0D Do you think Chris March gets a lot of action? He has a fabulous personality, he's got to be over 300#, and he has a handsome face.%0D %0D If he gets some hotties, then I'm a jealous bitch.

by Anonymousreply 805/31/2011

I do know a very hot guy who is only attracted to extremely fat men. But, sorry, I have no stories about him.

by Anonymousreply 905/31/2011

-More stories please!

by Anonymousreply 1005/31/2011

A heavy friend of mine once went to Girth and Mirth, hoping for some attention. He was probably 6'3", 300+ lbs. He talks to a cute Italian Guido-type, thin and muscular, who tells my friend that he seems nice enough, but my friend would have to gain at least 50 lbs to be attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 1105/31/2011

Girth and Mirth??? Is that a bar for fat guys and those who love them?

by Anonymousreply 1205/31/2011

Why do these hot guys want chubs that are 500+ pounds!

I could see someone who is heavy, but that overweight is not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 1305/31/2011

It's a bear club, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 1405/31/2011

It's not the health, but the look of a chubby guy that turns men on.

by Anonymousreply 1505/31/2011

[quote] the look of a chubby guy that turns men on.

I can't wrap my head around that, but to each to their own.

by Anonymousreply 1605/31/2011

Well, every group has its admirers. Even dead people have necrophiliacs.

by Anonymousreply 1705/31/2011

I think it is more about control - you become the good looking guy's food/sex slave.

by Anonymousreply 1805/31/2011

300-400 lb men are not chubby, they are morbidly obese. So these so called guys would be "Morbidly Obese Chasers", which I don't think exist.

Chubby is 5'11" 180lbs.

by Anonymousreply 1905/31/2011

I am vomiting my Muscle Milk all over my keyboard as I type. %0D %0D %0D Dear GOD!

by Anonymousreply 2005/31/2011

Reality check 5'11 and 180 is not chubby. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 2105/31/2011

[quote] Morbidly Obese Chasers", which I don't think exist.

Go to any Girth & Mirth club and you will be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 2205/31/2011

Here is the Body Mass Index for males and 5'11" @ 180lbs is indeed fat. Educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2305/31/2011

I was hanging out at a bathhouse with my partner not long ago and a beautiful young, ripped, black man stopped and started feeling me up. I'm a good looking white guy with a nice body (and a really nice ass) and was definitely into it. We go back to our room, and my partner and this guy are taking turns on my ass, and the black guy starts getting really worked up, like his mind is blown worked up, going on about how good that ass is and how hot the scene is and then he blurts out "I usually only enjoy fucking fat white dads with small dicks".

There I was on all fours, getting slammed, and all I could think of was what happened to him, how did this hot piece get so twisted that he craved old, fat guys with small dicks. It was so weird to me that he would be surprised that he could have hot sex with other hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 2405/31/2011

[quote] the look of a chubby guy that turns men on.%0D %0D [quote] I can't wrap my head around that, but to each to their own.%0D %0D It's called a fetish, and it's no different from being attracted to feet, or body hair, or big dicks.%0D %0D There is a fetish for EVERYTHING.%0D

by Anonymousreply 2505/31/2011

If you have any sort of muscle mass on you, 5' 1l" and 180 is kind of puny.

by Anonymousreply 2606/01/2011

So depressing. I'm not thin enough to be considered hot/twinkish anymore. And I'm not fat enough to appease chubby chasers. I'm like 5'6" and 200ish pounds. I'm too in the middle to be anyone's fetish.

by Anonymousreply 2710/07/2012

R27, that's why God created Krispy Kreme

by Anonymousreply 2810/07/2012

Girt' an' Mirt! Lessall go t' Girt' an' Mirt'!!

by Anonymousreply 3010/07/2012

I don't know what it is about bigger men that attracts a fit guy. I myself am an overweight guy about 250 pounds who is trying to loose the weight and i myself have one of the hottest boyfriends who seems to love me for me took me a while to accept it because of my insecurities but we have been together now going on 3 years. I still dont get what he sees in me but i have no doubt that he loves me for me and that is making me want to lose the weight because i knwo what people think what is he doing with that guy. TRUTH is that there are alot of haters in the gay society who are alone because of there personality.

by Anonymousreply 3101/17/2013

Gert and Myrt are coming over to play canasta later tonight, Mama.

by Anonymousreply 3201/17/2013

I just saw one on Grindr who was a dancer at Swinging Richards. He gave a very long tribute to what he needed, heavy and fat guys ONLY.

And he was a muscle-boi go-go dancer.

by Anonymousreply 3301/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!