Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you notice that Mormon men are often quite handsome?

Even in my yute I noticed the Mormon pretty boys were more plentiful than non mormon pretty boys. For a time I would go to Salt Lake on the weekends to stuff myself with Mormon pleasure studs. I wonder if it's because their gene puddlle is so pure? Here in the states, they are the most lilly white of all the fairer skinned penisterians.

by Anonymousreply 10412/15/2013

No, I have noticed quite a few dopey looking dweeby Mormons. What's with the Morg obsession here anyway? Is it one deluded old queen in love with the 19 year old "elders" who come to his door (once per pair)?

by Anonymousreply 105/30/2011

it is the year of the mormon r1.

by Anonymousreply 205/30/2011

by Anonymousreply 305/30/2011

My mother years ago used to work in this candy store when she was real young. She said there was a Mormon church near by that had father and son church service night once a week, and they would come into the candy store after their service was over. She said the fathers for some reason were so handsome, very polite, and well mannered. %0D %0D I think OP it might be because Mormon men are very well groomed and are clean cut looking guys. I too think many Mormon men are hotties. %0D

by Anonymousreply 405/30/2011

OP, this may come as a shock, but there are actually millions of people who don't exclusively define handsome as "lily white."

by Anonymousreply 505/30/2011

I love that Catherine of Siena's writing is so distinctive. All that's missing is the 'verificatia'.

by Anonymousreply 605/30/2011

Here's a bigger shock R5, there's nothing wrong with you if you do.

by Anonymousreply 705/30/2011

Gay interest in Mormons began with Angels in America.

I still don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 805/30/2011

Yes you fuckers, we ARE all that. Stop hating.

by Anonymousreply 905/30/2011

what's "yute"?

by Anonymousreply 1005/30/2011

It's because their penisterian gene pool hasn't become mongrelized.

by Anonymousreply 1205/30/2011

Mormons are vile. I don't find any of them attractive.

by Anonymousreply 1305/30/2011

Are they still making those "Men On A Mission" calendars every year with Mormon guys? The one guy who was on the cover a couple years ago was incredibly hot. I think his name was Corey, if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 1505/30/2011

Just the sort of blandness DLers go for.

by Anonymousreply 1605/30/2011

They are extremely well nourished and fit. How often do you see fat mormons? There might be something to the food/beverage restrictions they follow. I went to HS in a town which had 4 stakes (church areas,) and while most of the mormon boys were .. at least nice loooking, not a one was what you would call hot or sexy.%0D %0D As for the genetic pool which is fairly unique in the western world, the forebearers contributing the most genes were fearfully hard-featured even by old b/w photo standards.

by Anonymousreply 1805/30/2011

But don't they eat a ton of sugar, R15? I need to learn their secret. Without joining the cult, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1905/30/2011

but arent some Mormons first generation converts, so gene pool would not explain their physical attributes always?

by Anonymousreply 2005/30/2011

What's a yute?

by Anonymousreply 2105/30/2011

What's their ethnic background generally? That might explain a few things.

by Anonymousreply 2205/30/2011

r14, please tell us more about Steve Young! (Please also include how you know said info).

by Anonymousreply 2305/30/2011

Lol r17

by Anonymousreply 2405/30/2011

Be sure to mention the White Salamander.

by Anonymousreply 2505/30/2011

Isn't that the name of the gay bar in Orem, UT, R25?

by Anonymousreply 2605/30/2011

Mormons eat a ton of sugar in the form of all baked goods, ice cream and jello. Desserts everywhere. The women are all big as a house after delivering their first child. The men usually develop a pot belly by about age 25. Utah leads the nation in antidepressant use. Around where I live, a fair percentage of the Mormons are Samoans, and they're ALL morbidly obese.

OP is just into Nordic types. He'd be happy in rural Minnesota.

by Anonymousreply 2705/31/2011

Actually r17 the one you linked was BORN IN SAN FRANCISCO.

by Anonymousreply 2805/31/2011

To be honest, I have noticed that Mormon teenagers are often quite handsome. They age horribly. Its all over by the time they reach 22.

Two of the hottest guys I went to high school with were Mormons. They were so beautiful for a few years, but virtually unrecognizable four years after graduation.

Maybe its a lifestyle thing? Marrying or at least being engaged so young?

Maybe its cultural? The apex of existence to most Mormons is getting dumpy and eating your wife's cream of chicken soup casseroles while piles of rosy children merrily help each other with their homework at your feet.

by Anonymousreply 2905/31/2011

Mitt Romney is gorgeous, as are his sons (or, at least, some of them).

by Anonymousreply 3005/31/2011

Do they circumcise?

Heartbreaking to contemplate if they do.

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2011

R31 Generally, they do not. Happily for you, there is plenty of sweaty foreskin under those Temple garments on the hottest day of the year.

by Anonymousreply 3207/12/2011

They don't circumcise I would have thought they would in light that they consider themselves amongst the primary judeo christian religions. They call non believers Gentiles. However I have heard stories that they think actual Jews posses horn on their heads.

by Anonymousreply 3307/12/2011

[quote]However I have heard stories that they think actual Jews posses horn on their heads

Are you trying to say that this is not true about the Jews?

by Anonymousreply 3407/12/2011

thick lipped mouth breathers, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 3507/12/2011

"I wonder if it's because their gene puddlle [sic] is so pure?"%0D %0D I'm sorry - I had to laugh at all of that...

by Anonymousreply 3707/12/2011

The plyg families make their sons go to work on construction sites starting at age 4.

by Anonymousreply 3807/12/2011

a pure, limited gene pool - regardless of the ethnicity - is usually not conducive to prettiness. Inbreeding and hot generally don't go hand in hand.

I have only noticed that 1) actors playing Mormons are usually representative of a clean cut lily-white exoticism especially in works by a certain gay Jewish writer and 2) Mormon politicians sometimes have a Ken Doll thing going as well.

by Anonymousreply 3907/12/2011

Take a look at this list of famous Mormons and go through all the men; they are just as likely to be not hot, or hot, as anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 4007/12/2011

The ugliest girl in my school was Mormon. Frizzy hair, fat, no fun, and big glasses that made her look like an owl.

by Anonymousreply 4107/12/2011

Anywhere in the States where there's a high concentration of Scandi and German genes is always promising for examples of, as Andy Warhol used it to put it, high definition beauties, rather than just ordinary ones.

Unfortunately today's fast food intake quickly works against them.

by Anonymousreply 4207/12/2011

Let me start out by saying that I am a Mormon. To clear some things up, like everyone else, our kids start working(wherever they want) generally in high school. We DON'T think jews have horns. That's just stupid. We DON'T call non-Mormons Gentiles. And unfortunately, the super hotties in high school and college sometimes have a belly after they get married... but not nearly all of them! Sorry if I missed anything and if you have any questions, ask a Mormon and not someone who has no idea about us. Especially like Youtube or your pastor/priest/minister etc.

by Anonymousreply 4301/11/2012

Lies, Mariah. Your children don't start working as teenagers because there are no jobs, same as all other teenagers. You do call non-Mormons gentiles and you do hate jews.

by Anonymousreply 4401/11/2012

I see fat mormons all the time. You must live in a poor area.

by Anonymousreply 4501/11/2012

This thread is making me hungry for Frog Eye Salad - a Mormon favorite.

by Anonymousreply 4601/11/2012

"For a time I would go to Salt Lake on the weekends to stuff myself with Mormon pleasure studs."

Do you prefer them fried or baked?

by Anonymousreply 4701/11/2012

One of Mitt's kids screams milkman.

And, there was high def in Warhol's day? He is such an asshole...even from beyond the grave.

by Anonymousreply 4801/11/2012

R30, all of Mitt Romney's five sons are very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 4901/11/2012

[quote]OP, this may come as a shock, but there are actually millions of people who don't exclusively define handsome as "lily white."

Dur Rainman! But in western societies those particular millions are of no consequence whatsoever. Except as marketing statistics.

by Anonymousreply 5001/11/2012

Jon Hunstman is a DILF.

by Anonymousreply 5101/11/2012

What kind of sex lives are acceptable for Mormons? I know gay is out, but can the married ones have oral/anal or is just straight up missionary? Donny Osmond once admitted never having gotten a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 5201/11/2012

Thats mostly because of the Gene pool in Utah...Other places have LDS churches and the guys are not THAT handsome.When Joseph Smith moved with his followers from New York to Utah,the village he lived in and the people he brought were English descendents with those blond-blue-eyes genes.So in Utah you will find GORGEOUS mormons that would have you sinning wishing to make out with them in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 5311/28/2012

They don't think that Jews have horns, but they do think Native Americans are descendants of Jews. Of course historical record, archeological record and DNA all prove this to be false but who cars about facts when you got your own version of the bible.

This makes it easy to hate and look down upon anyone with dark skin. It was ok to kill those natives because it really not their land and decedents of dark people. Dark skin is to them a sign of a curse.

“The Lamanites shall be a dark, filthy, and loathsome people." Mormon, chapter 5

Is it any coincidence that UTAH was the largest anti voting block against Obama?

Lamanites = Native Americans

by Anonymousreply 5411/28/2012

Handsome, yes, but the ones I have met all come with a lot of baggage and twisted logic.

Brady Bunch on the outside, Fist Pigs on the inside. Throw in heavy depression, anger and lots and lots of denial and you got the picture.

Still, I am strangely drawn to them.

by Anonymousreply 5511/28/2012

Large Potatoes, but not a lot of Meat.

by Anonymousreply 5611/28/2012

OP=Screenwriter of "Latter Days."

by Anonymousreply 5711/28/2012

The reason R55 is strangely drawn to them is because he is a whore.

by Anonymousreply 5811/28/2012

Mormons do not believe that Native Americans are descended from Jews. What we believe is that some of the Jews who came to the Americas in antiquity mixed in with already existing Native American tribes and were absorbed into those tribes. The Hebrews who did not mix in with Native Americans were the ones who died out.

by Anonymousreply 5911/28/2012

R59, you do know that DNA testing absolutely disproves your beliefs, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 6011/28/2012

Isn't Harry Reid Mormon? Would pretty much disprove that theory.

by Anonymousreply 6111/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 6211/28/2012

Lily white is pretty damn ugly when they open their mouths and you discover how homophobic, bigoted, narrow-minded, douchebaggery they are.

Plus these assholes think their shit doesn't stink, when in reality it stinks to high heaven even more than your average shit.

by Anonymousreply 6311/28/2012

Inbred with spotty skin.

by Anonymousreply 6411/28/2012

R60 did not pay attention to my post.

by Anonymousreply 6511/28/2012

Mormon cum tastes like tapioca.

True story.

by Anonymousreply 6611/28/2012

R65, there is no trace of "Hebrew" DNA in any Native Amrican tribe, none whatsoever. Your "prophets" were con-men and your church is a crazy cult.

by Anonymousreply 6711/28/2012

Yeah, but you're making this shit up. They most certainly did always teach that American Indians were lost tribes of Israel. They may have moderated it lately, but historically, that is what Mormons believed.

by Anonymousreply 6811/28/2012

Mormons don't do oral or at least they aren't supposed to. Maybe the closet gay ones do but the marrieds don't.

by Anonymousreply 6911/28/2012

So Mitt Romney is uncut?

by Anonymousreply 7011/28/2012

Jews came here in antiquity? Hon, you need to get away from the faux history of your cult.

I've always found Mormons to be creepy. I don't know why they just are.

by Anonymousreply 7111/28/2012

R71. You are right. Mormons are creepy and bizare. Just visit Salt Lake City for an overdose of creepiness and judgementalness. Mormons are not handsome. They are repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 7211/28/2012

Ah. . .sweet bird of yute.

by Anonymousreply 7311/28/2012

Funny I came on and saw this thread. I work on a college campus and there are always the same Mormon guys trying to give out pamphlets to the students. I just propositioned one and had some fun with him in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 7411/28/2012

I've never been R72 but a business colleague used to joke about checking under his hotel room bed for a pod before going to sleep. He said it's a weird and creepy city.

by Anonymousreply 7511/28/2012

I don't believe you, r74. Mormon missionaries work in pairs and are never separated for more than a few minutes. Even a Mormon who was not on a mission would not proselytize and then accept a sexual invitation from someone, woman or man.

by Anonymousreply 7611/28/2012

Tell that to the missionary I just jerked off with at the urinal.

by Anonymousreply 7711/28/2012

I heard there's a Mormon Drag Queen that goes by the name Jean Pool

by Anonymousreply 7811/28/2012

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

by Anonymousreply 7911/28/2012

What happens when a Mormon child turns out to be mentally ill? It seems there is such a pressure in Mormon families to conform. What if they have 4 kids and one of them starts showing signs of schizophrenia at 16? Or severe manic depressive psychosis?

I can see how OCD could fit into a Mormon lifestyle. But I wonder about more severe mental illness. Do they try to get outside help or does the bishop take care of it?

by Anonymousreply 8011/28/2012

Remember when that young Mormon girl was kidnapped by that crazy guy who kept her as a "wife"? Her Mormon parents sounded like they were not going to get her any therapy and would ignore that the whole thing happened. I guess to them if it wasn't discussed it didn't happen. The girl was a young virgin and had been brutally raped by an ugly old weirdo and his crazy wife. Don't tell me she didn't have issues.

by Anonymousreply 8111/28/2012

[quote] What happens when a Mormon child turns out to be mentally ill?

Good question!

by Anonymousreply 8211/28/2012

On my first year in College I suggested to my devout Episcopal roomate that Mormons were part of the Protestant world. He got furious and grabbed me in a headlock. He only let go after about 10 minutes after his fury subsided.

by Anonymousreply 8311/28/2012

There was one at my school: a buttery skinned true platinum blond. Every girl in school longed for his master race semen in them. When they gathered at the oval to watch him play football those ovaries must have been clattering like castanets.

by Anonymousreply 8411/28/2012

"Ovaries clattering like castanets" is my new phrase. Thanks, R84!

by Anonymousreply 8511/28/2012

Mormon's got big wangs.

by Anonymousreply 8611/28/2012

Not around here they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 8711/28/2012

as an ex-jehovah's witness i often met the mormons and thought.. why the fuck don't jehovah's boys look like you boys.

the mormom boys were very hot

by Anonymousreply 8811/28/2012

[quote]Even a Mormon who was not on a mission would not proselytize and then accept a sexual invitation from someone, woman or man.

Heh! Another silly belief. Are you really that stupid or just pretending to be a Mormon to keep the thread going?

by Anonymousreply 8911/28/2012

Joshy Romney looking mighty handsome here.

by Anonymousreply 9011/28/2012

I always had a fantasy about fucking one who came to my door. I think they travel in pairs so 2 would be lovely. I like the little school boy outfits. I'll bet there are a lot of Mormon pedos, keeping it on the down low like priests once did. Let's investigate those fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 9111/28/2012

I beat off to Donny Osmond as a kid. Now I beat off to Bieber

by Anonymousreply 9211/28/2012

I remember being transfixed by two mormon guys on the subway being transfixed themselves by a big, muscular guy (black, must have been the 70s) they seemed to be, um, getting to know. The Mormons were perfect looking. The littler one was absolutely adorable. He was looking up at the guy they were trying to convert with a look of such intense excitement in his expression. It was then that I noticed he'd also pitched a tent in his pants. I looked at his face, at his pants, at his face.

by Anonymousreply 9311/28/2012

Morman men are a handsome a lot in comparison to the brown and black swarthy people I see most often here in SoCal. I only met a few of the gay mormans, and they were really fucked up mentally. Give me a clear thinking Jew any day. They have always been the most dependable and together gay men in my life. But it's all the luck of the draw. "Pretty" has never defined good and honest.

by Anonymousreply 9411/28/2012

Damn I'd let Josh Romney punch me in the throat and up my ass with his cock. He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 9511/28/2012

My favorite Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 9611/28/2012

First of all mormons are not a cult and I believe its because of the standards they follow

by Anonymousreply 9712/15/2013

Oh gawd, Aaron Eckhart, he's friggin perfection.

by Anonymousreply 9812/15/2013

I think you're confusing "handsome" with "bland," OP.

by Anonymousreply 9912/15/2013

In his magic underwear

by Anonymousreply 10012/15/2013

Pure gene pool? HAHAHAHAHA! That's funny.

by Anonymousreply 10112/15/2013

The Mormon's fucked up beliefs, the weirdness with the underwear thing, the abysmal hatred and prejudice, the hypocrisy, the misogyny, plus the child molestation makes them all unattractive and undesirable.

by Anonymousreply 10212/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!