Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why Do Lezzies Use Strap-ons?

Why would they want anything phallic going near them, or even worse: into them? Anything male is suppose to be a turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 11103/31/2013

Fingers are phallic

Lesbians have fingers

Think about it

by Anonymousreply 105/29/2011

Ultimately, if lesbians use a strap-on, they want a penis inside of them disconnected to a man.

by Anonymousreply 205/29/2011

Oh dear, here we go again.%0D %0D Why do gay men let themselves fuck like women? See, stupid questions can be asked about gay men as well.

by Anonymousreply 305/29/2011

What kind of moron is this OP?

by Anonymousreply 505/29/2011

So transparent. %0D %0D 0/10.

by Anonymousreply 605/29/2011

Lesbians have hungrier pussies

by Anonymousreply 705/29/2011

Maybe SOME lesbians just like the feeling of something inside them. And that doesn't always have to include having a MAN'S body attached to it. They probably prefer the touch and feel of a woman.

by Anonymousreply 905/29/2011

Women have holes made for that purpose, r8. That's why they get wet and enlarge to accommodate a penis. Men's butts (or women's butts for that matter) are obviously not meant to be fucked.

by Anonymousreply 1005/29/2011

[quote] they get wet and enlarge to accommodate a penis.

[italic]DL GOLD![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 1405/29/2011

I am not so sure what is so funny about vaginas (not vulvas) enlarging - that is exactly what does happen (with fingers, vibrators, babies and yes, even dicks - thogh probably not the OP's).%0D %0D For the record, I like the sensation of dildos used on me, and I like fucking my girlfriends with them. It causes me/them pleasure because of the sensations.%0D %0D Hands are also delightful.%0D %0D I am, in appearance, pretty much as femme as they come (much more femme than your average straight girl) and yes, I can strap one on and teach a butch girl (or or obedient straight boy) a thing or two - but I feel I can do the same with my hand just as well.

by Anonymousreply 1505/29/2011

Why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can. Same concept.

by Anonymousreply 1605/29/2011

So BFG is a top then?

by Anonymousreply 1705/29/2011

r15, you dirty thing. Where do you live?

by Anonymousreply 1805/29/2011

Not all dildo look like penis. None of mine does and I would refuse to use one if it looked like a dick. Some of you really need sexual education.

OP, why all gay boys talk like women ?

by Anonymousreply 2005/29/2011

Shhhh, r19. Don't scare her off.

by Anonymousreply 2105/29/2011

OP, in case you are truly having trouble with this, the arousal has far less to do with the plastic object and far more to do with who's doing the fucking.

by Anonymousreply 2205/29/2011

R18 = old queen.

by Anonymousreply 2305/29/2011

Considering I've had a lesbian relationship that lasted 13+ years, I reckon I get to join in the discussion, particularly as I am talking about actively fucking and not just getting fucked. And R19, how sweet of you - just so you know, I like the word "cunt" when it's properly used, as in: "You have a sexy cunt." So carry on.%0D %0D R18, London.

by Anonymousreply 2405/29/2011

I'm a gay man. I'm a bottom. I love getting fucked and having a cock inside of me. I don't want to be a woman. If a lesbian wants a dildo inside of her, why does it matter? Who can tell someone else how to have sex?

by Anonymousreply 2505/29/2011

[quote]I am, in appearance, pretty much as femme as they come (much more femme than your average straight girl)

Red Flag! Red Flag!

This almost always means the chick has a stash you could put a comb through and weighs 900 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 2605/29/2011

R15 - R24, love you!

by Anonymousreply 2705/29/2011

Loving r15/24. You rock.

by Anonymousreply 2805/29/2011

Lesbians still have G-spots and if your girlfriend's fingers are short and stubby, she ain't gonna be able to reach up there, so a strap on is handy for this.

by Anonymousreply 2905/29/2011

I smell Kippers.

by Anonymousreply 3105/29/2011

You don't get it, R30. Do you always see women as passive and self-referential? I meant in the sense of another woman having a sexy cunt, actually. *kisses doll right back*%0D %0D (Thank you, R27 & R28)

by Anonymousreply 3205/29/2011

[italic]OP, why all gay boys talk like women ?[/italic]

They don't.

by Anonymousreply 3305/29/2011

[italic]Lesbians still have G-spots and if your girlfriend's fingers are short and stubby, she ain't gonna be able to reach up there[/italic]

If your partner's fingers are shorter than two inches, you're committing a felony.

by Anonymousreply 3505/29/2011

In the L-Word, Shane and the more butch girls wore strap-ons all the time, is that the norm?

by Anonymousreply 3605/29/2011

Lesbians using strap-ons perfectly illustrates why there are so many women who are able to float back and forth between heterosexuality, and homosexuality, moreso than men. They're not adverse to using a fake cock because they aren't truly lesbians. It's just playtime.

by Anonymousreply 3705/29/2011

Considering you don't even know that a vagina can enlarge, you have no business telling anyone else what the body is or isn't designed to do, 34. I suspect you're a lesbophobe and a bit of a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 3805/29/2011

Dear r8/11/12/33/34/35/37, You care so much about what some lesbians do in private. You and OP are made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 3905/29/2011

Why do gay men obsess over women, their sexuallity or their bodies since most here commenting are misogynistic assholes?

by Anonymousreply 4005/29/2011

Don't feed the troll - R8, R11, R12, R33, R34, R35 and R37 are the same person riling everyone up.

by Anonymousreply 4105/29/2011

I like to be penetrated and sometimes I like to get pounded but I get aroused looking and touching women. I need to have big boobies in my face along with the penis.

by Anonymousreply 4205/29/2011

Hmmm, I wonder if the OP started the "Why are lesbians so cheap?" thread.

by Anonymousreply 4305/29/2011

What an offensive post. Yes, some lesbians use strap-ons, but strap-ons don't necessarily resemble penises. There are many models which are simply stick-like, and are not meant to evoke dicks - I imagine lesbians prefer these.

by Anonymousreply 4405/29/2011

[quote]Don't feed the troll - [R8], [R11], [R12], [R33], [R34], [R35] and [R37] are the same person riling everyone up.

WTF?!

Trolldar my post at 35 and you will note I am most certainly not the same as the other posters.

And I wasn't trying to rile people up. Seriously, was my post that offensive?! I was being serious about the G-spot thing. I apologize if I offended. That was not my intent.

by Anonymousreply 4505/29/2011

r44, not trying to nit-pick but aren't all dildos/strap-ons meant to approximate the penis?

by Anonymousreply 4605/29/2011

[quote] they get wet and enlarge to accommodate a penis.

by Anonymousreply 4705/29/2011

"Men are also designed to get fucked."%0D %0D No, they aren't.%0D %0D Men have penises because they are designed to do the fucking.

by Anonymousreply 4805/29/2011

[quote]Do you always see women as passive and self-referential?

Well you are bisexual so...now go take your unsexy cunt and go make me a sandwich!

by Anonymousreply 4905/29/2011

[quote]They're not adverse to using a fake cock because they aren't truly lesbians. It's just playtime.

Exactly.

[quote]The thread is about LESBIANS not bisexuals. Two different things entirely! No one cares about your opinion, cunt!

Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 5005/29/2011

How about I make a sandwich with your mother and your sister, R49? Now that you know how gay girls fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5105/29/2011

You're not a "gay girl" r51.

by Anonymousreply 5205/29/2011

What about the poor souls who find even an unsliced banana to be "triggering?" Surely the sight of even the smoothest, most pastel colored dildo must throw them into shock. Is it all tears and cunnilingus for the traumatized gals?

by Anonymousreply 5305/29/2011

[italic]"Men are also designed to get fucked."

No, they aren't.

Men have penises because they are designed to do the fucking.[/italic]

Yes, and they do. They also fuck other males. Take a sociology class, or open up a book on the animal kingdom, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 5405/29/2011

As posted above, I am as "gay" as most other ladies calling themselves gay. I have earned my lesbian stripes. I am a bisexual woman who has never hidden my relationships with women, have been out to my friends and at work (and I work in a field where that is not always advisable) and indeed fought my family for parental approval because I was proud of my longterm girlfriend. %0D %0D So, all said, I am entirely comfortable weighing in on strap-on-ly matters. And, as noted, I am entirely comfortable wielding a strap-on, as well. And by the way, where's my mama sandwich?

by Anonymousreply 5505/29/2011

[itlaic]Considering you don't even know that a vagina can enlarge,[/italic]

I think you're referring to dilation, retard! Vaginas only dilate during the childbirth. Vaginas "accommodate" certain penis sizes, and expand if a member is larger than average. Mind you, this only happens once the penis has entered. The muscles simply relax. Nothing "enlarges". It has elasticity.

This is why people are mocking you.

by Anonymousreply 5605/29/2011

Oooh, R54, let's get into it. Agreed that males fuck males amongst mammals and birds. But guess what - bonobos females digitally penetrate each other and chimpanzees females digitally penetrate each other. Observed even doing so with sticks (and while they appear to like the feelings produced, they prefer clitoral stimulation to get each other off, just like human females). So by your own - albeit true - naturalistic fallacy, penetration is "natural" for lesbian sex too, just as it is for heterosexual sex and gay sex. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 5705/29/2011

Oh my god, R56. You know nothing about women's bodies and have clearly never given a woman an orgasm.%0D %0D Because anyone who has fucked a woman properly knows that the entire interior of her cunt (several inches up) opens up at orgasm.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5805/29/2011

Here we go.

by Anonymousreply 5905/29/2011

R55 you're trying to make this thread about YOU, so, yeah, you are a bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 6005/29/2011

"Vaginas only dilate during the childbirth. Vaginas "accommodate" certain penis sizes, and expand if a member is larger than average. Mind you, this only happens once the penis has entered. The muscles simply relax. Nothing "enlarges"."%0D %0D If your point of view is male (from a dick's point of view, let us say): then yes, it might female like a woman's cunt is "expanding" around you. That is what it would feel like for a dick.%0D %0D If you're a female operating from a female point of view (let's say a damn sexy cunt's POV), then it is correct to say that you are "enlarging". That is what it would feel like for a damn sexy cunt.%0D %0D Mind you, I understand that it is impossible for you to see any other perspective than that of a complete and utter dick.

by Anonymousreply 6105/29/2011

r18 here. Young, kinky lesbian.

Strap-ons allow a harder hip thrust than one's hands, while also allowing the free usage of one's hands during the fucking act. They also make eye-contact sex possible and allow for the control of being on top of the person you're fucking.

My strap-on is lifelike in look and feel (no balls, though) and I have no problem with that. I adore men and think their bodies are aesthetically beautiful. I've used plastic strap-ons that look nothing like dicks -- but that plastic is harder and sometimes bruises the cervix. Realistic vixskin dildos are softer on the cervix.

I have never slept with a man but have no problem with dicks in general, as a concept. It's what's attached to the dick that typically turns me off sexually. I find attractive MTF transexuals with dicks to be incredibly hot. If I had the opportunity to fuck one who looked and smelled convincingly like a woman (with breasts, of course), I would ride that dick in a heartbeat.

I think lesbians fucking with strap-ons is analogous to gay men fucking with assholes. (Anal pun intended.)

And I commented to r15 because she sounds fun in bed and I'd bet I could rock her world a little.

by Anonymousreply 6205/29/2011

r56, I was once told a very good piece of advice: if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your gob shut! Utilise that advice!

by Anonymousreply 6305/29/2011

(...troll-dar r8 and see what may be the OP's posts light this thread up with ignorance...)

by Anonymousreply 6405/29/2011

r8 et al is ALSO the OP of 2 embarrasingly titled recent threads:

Republicans "SCARRED" and Cornel West cries "FOWL"....

Just a complete moron.

by Anonymousreply 6505/29/2011

[italic]But guess what - bonobos females digitally penetrate each other and chimpanzees females digitally penetrate each other. [/italic]

They go down to the bonobo sex shop and buy shit that looks like male bonobo dick and fuck each other with it? My word!

by Anonymousreply 6605/29/2011

[itlaic][R56], I was once told a very good piece of advice: if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your gob shut! Utilise that advice![/italic]

Then why are YOU posting?

by Anonymousreply 6705/29/2011

Sex is the mind, it doesn't depend on genitalia or at leat that's what I feel.%0D Can't someone fall in love with women but like fucking men or vice versa?

by Anonymousreply 7005/29/2011

It's quite strange; many of the lezzies I've been with don't even go near clits, they all prefer penetration.

by Anonymousreply 7105/29/2011

[quote]If you're using a strap-on, and especially if you're allowing yourself to get fucked by one, you have sexual issues, and need a shrink. You're not a lesbian.

Thank you, Dr. Freud. Since when are gay men qualified to critique lesbian sexuality? Or female sexuality in general? Go back to fucking twinks, idiot, and keep your ignorance to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 7205/29/2011

They're probably too busy GG-rubbing, R67. Penetration is nice, but for many females not the end-all/be-all.%0D %0D You sound fun as well, R62.

by Anonymousreply 7305/29/2011

[quote]all women want to feel a dick inside them. lesbians included

Nope.

[quote]Thank you, Dr. Freud. Since when are gay men qualified to critique lesbian sexuality? Or female sexuality in general? Go back to fucking twinks, idiot, and keep your ignorance to yourself.

What makes you thinks it's a gay guy r72? I'm a lesbian and I agree with every word that poster wrote. Bi-girls like you need to fess up to your bisexuality and go smoke your cigars somewhere else, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 7405/29/2011

[quote]Can't someone fall in love with women but like fucking men or vice versa?

Yeah, it's called bisexuality! Own it!

by Anonymousreply 7505/29/2011

I'm a lesbian who doesn't like penetration, even with fingers. I will let my partners do it though because it seems to turn them on. Same thing with a strap on. It's more about the person wielding it than it is about the person receiving it, in my experience. I find them kind of silly and they really do nothing for me. In fact, it always feels weird having something inside me.

But if a strap on makes you happy, then I'm not going to judge. Same thing with the sex where the man goes into the man.

by Anonymousreply 7605/29/2011

Sometimes a lez likes a dick in her vag, just never a real dick attached to a guy.

by Anonymousreply 7705/29/2011

R76, if you don't like penetration why would you let your partner do it?

by Anonymousreply 7805/29/2011

I've known some lesbians who aren't at all into penetration. Not even with fingers. In fact, they disliked it vehemently.

by Anonymousreply 7905/29/2011

Because I'm open minded enough to know that sometimes sex is about letting the other person experience pleasure. If they want to penetrate me because it makes them feel powerful, then I'll allow it. And I enjoy watching them fuck me. If it gets too uncomfortable, I ask them to stop. But honestly it just feel awkward having anything inside me.

by Anonymousreply 8005/29/2011

Surprise! OP is also hates the British and bemoans how the US is forced to endure them.

by Anonymousreply 8105/29/2011

"Bi femme girl"%0D %0D %0D %0D Bahahahahahahahahah!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8205/29/2011

Not surprised R81 Brits are insufferable

by Anonymousreply 8305/29/2011

r69, read about female anatomy; don't be a dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 8405/29/2011

I'm a Lesbian who doesn't like penetration at all... I feel nothing from it... However, my last partner loved it done to her... So I accommodated... She never asked to penetrate me because its not my thing... Everybody likes their own thing...

by Anonymousreply 8505/29/2011

"Lesbians still have G-spots"%0D %0D Whether there is such a thing as a G-Spot is debatable. just because straight men like the idea more than they like the idea of a clitoris doesn't make it real...

by Anonymousreply 8605/29/2011

[quote]I think you're referring to dilation, retard! Vaginas only dilate during the childbirth. Vaginas "accommodate" certain penis sizes, and expand if a member is larger than average. Mind you, this only happens once the penis has entered. The muscles simply relax. Nothing "enlarges". It has elasticity.

No, I'm not referring to dilation. I know the difference. Women's vaginas enlarge and elongate when they are aroused. Look it up, genius.

by Anonymousreply 8705/29/2011

[86]- oh a gay man knowing all about female anatomy. I thought only straight men deny the existence of the G-point because they are too dumb and lazy to find it and give a woman pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 8905/30/2011

R89 you are being too kind. Straight men don't even look or have never looked for the G-spot; they're far too self-absorbed for that. %0D And really, the dumb ones are obviously the straight women who knowingly sleep with them. Poor things live in denial.

by Anonymousreply 9105/30/2011

Jesus Christ -- why did anyone respond to this bullshit thread in the first place? It's prob'ly written by a straight guy reading it and jerking off at the same time.

Damn -- use to be DLers were smart enough to ignore the trolls. Not no more, though.

by Anonymousreply 9205/30/2011

p

by Anonymousreply 9305/31/2011

They use strap-ons because otherwise they'd be fall-offs.

by Anonymousreply 9405/31/2011

I'm still laughing at the "bi femme" thing

by Anonymousreply 9505/31/2011

Why do homos use their assholes as pussies?

by Anonymousreply 9606/03/2011

Greeks invented sex. Italians introduced it to women.

by Anonymousreply 9706/03/2011

OP, not ALL lesbians use strap ons, or even sex toys. The same way not ALL gay men get fucked up the ass.%0D Why do some lesbians do it? for the sensation of penetration I supose,but most of the women i have been with prefer clitoral stimulation as opposed to penetration

by Anonymousreply 9806/03/2011

Thank you Lucy J. Right on.

I have enjoyed using strap-ons. No disease, no pregnancy scares, no impotence and no hands. My partner had fun and so did I. It was imaginative, intimate and sexy -- another toy to play with.

All the people on this thread claiming I and others who enjoy this harmless, fun pastime have "mental issues" are living in some sort of dim, sexually retarded world of yesteryear. A place where fat ole Dr Phil licks whipped cream off his lawfully wedded wife's breasts and thinks it's naughty.

Amusing that some fellas here are becoming so shrill and condemning over a woman strapping on a dildo. Maybe if the toy in question were shaped like a straight married man's dick they would think it was hot.

To each his/her own.

by Anonymousreply 9906/03/2011

lesbians son't necessarily dislike penis they can dislike men in general ya know

by Anonymousreply 10011/14/2012

i find it telling that people would rather attack the poster than attack or the defend the question at hand. i believe it's a very valid question b/c as a gay man i don't own a pocket-pussy and would be more than sort of puzzled if i saw my mate with one.

by Anonymousreply 10111/15/2012

Geeeeez lesbians have a vagina too, should they renounce to a specific physical pleasure that is penetration, just because men have penises? It has nothing to do with men. I can't believe how stupid and narrow minded some people are.

by Anonymousreply 10211/15/2012

Because pussies need to be stuffed, duh.

by Anonymousreply 10311/15/2012

lesbians use strps and fingers, plain in simple men have dicks to stick and women have holes to get plugd to, gay men stick theres in other mens holes, lesbian use other things besides a real penis in there holes.. i dont think a lesbian will waste their time fucking a female with a strap on if they really wanted penis, they could go out and get the real thing dont u think? being with a women is a whole different thing then with a man, voice, touch, feel, whatever ur attracted to lesbians need to get fucked to0 and not from a male so what u think we do

by Anonymousreply 10412/30/2012

Of course it's a turn off. Most gay women DON'T use strap ons. That's just what porn would want you to believe. And of course a lot of porn mostly consists of straight people pretending to be gay. And SOME of the ones that do, well like the others were saying, it doesn't matter because they are still having sex with other WOMEN. It has NOTHING to do with the whole "phallic shapeness" of what they are using. It's all about stimulating the clitoris. But they can use other things for that as well, fingers etc. Whatever... And don't word your question like ALL of them do that. That's ridiculous. How many do you know?

Although I do know gay men who like to watch lesbian porn...

by Anonymousreply 10503/31/2013

Well first of all, yeah, obviously gay women are not attracted to males, and MOST gay chicks don't use strap-ons, or dildos or anything like that anyway. HOWEVER, the ones who do use them, they don't think of them as penis' or anything like that, some women just like to put things in their vagina's purely for sensation, it has NOTHING to do with the penis. It's just another form of a sex toy. Nothing more. And for the person who said earlier that they "want the penis" but without a man. Um, no. It has nothing to do with the penis, like I said, it's just another sex toy for them. Or the other people making jokes on here, obviously since they are homosexuals, they don't want a man. All the other lesbians use other means of pleasure anyway, they have other toys, or they just use their hands/fingers, their mouths or they just "scissor" each-other. Vag-on-vag. Besides direct clitoral stimulation is MUCH more pleasurable than vaginal penetration. And it really doesn't matter, because you have to remember that whether some of them use strap-ons or not, they are still having sex with WOMEN. There is no man involved at all. It is still all women having sex with each-other, so obviously they don't want a penis involved at all. And strap-ons aren't the real thing anyway, and to many people they don't think of it as a penis, or they don't think about the "phallic shape" of it. After all like another person on here said, what about fingers? They are almost phallic shape. What about that? There are LOT'S of things that are phallic shape that have absolutely nothing to do with the penis. Either way, if a lesbian uses it on her partner or not, (and how do you know they are not bisexuals anyway?) who cares? It's a toy to use, and that's all.

by Anonymousreply 10603/31/2013

NO.

by Anonymousreply 10703/31/2013

"I'm so glad I'm male."

I'm so glad I"m not. Men are somewhat embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 10903/31/2013

This is a thread that I don't need to read.

Am embarrassed to be a gay man.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 11003/31/2013

Considering that women in general are open and support of Marriage equality, I don't quite understand why so many of you on here are so hateful towards women. It makes me very pessimistic that equality will ever be the norm because pettiness, misunderstanding and judgmental attitudes will always prevail.

by Anonymousreply 11103/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.