Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Christina Aguilera

I like her on The Voice.

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012

It's Britney, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 105/28/2011

She has sung only three great songs in her career. I'm listening her new album now ('Lotus') and so far i find it very frustrating. What a pity that she is wasting her good voice to trash.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

Ok i finished listening to it. God, it wasn't good!

The only song in it that is somehow good is 'Cease Fire' and i can't say that i really loved it.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

She's your classic fatty who is all over the media today saying she is content with her curves but in two years when her career is back in the tank, she will be suddenly very thin talking about how unhappy she was when she was overweight.

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2012

Looool R4!

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

I am suprised that I also really like her on the voice. She really seems to care about people on her team and appears sincerly sad if one of them is voted off. But, then again, all of the judges come off as equally supportive and sincere with the contestants. I really like Blake a lot as well. The only thing I don't care for about Adam is that he tries too hard to be a hipster, but other than that, he seems like a good guy. (Too bad, though, that he's mutilated himself with all those tats. Butt ugly.)

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2012

Cristina's mentoring has been amazing. She's been tremendously instructive as to what should be sung and why. For me, it reminded me what an awesome singer she is. She would demonstrate what she would want from a line and I'd want to hear the entire song from her.

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012
Need more help? Click Here.