Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So Who Is The Father Of January Jones Baby?

[quote]Crazy Days and Nights writes: "So, would you like to know who the father of January Jones' baby is? Well, he is married. Oh, he is foreign born. Has a best friend who was married to one of the biggest stars on the planet. Our baby daddy has his own kids. Oh, and he is married to a woman who was with a guy who is a really, really big a-hole and would probably creep you out if he asked you out."

So who can this be?

[quote]The director of X-Men: First Class, Matthew Vaughn! Matthew was born in England and is married to Claudia Schiffer, with whom he has 3 children. His best friend is Guy Ritchie, who was married to Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 6103/08/2013

Schiffer dated the accused rapist David Copperfield for quite some time. Whatever happened to the rape accusation. IIRC he invited a woman to his private island under the guise of possibly employing her and he forced himself on her. I think she filed a lawsuit her in the states.

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2011

[quote]Oh, and he is married to a woman who was with a guy who is a really, really big a-hole and would probably creep you out if he asked you out.

That's David Copperfield, right?

It's got to be Vaughn.

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2011

prostitution Whore!

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2011

Vaughn and Schiffer have had three kids since 2003. The youngest one just turned one. If this blind vice is about him then wow. %0D %0D Copperfield is, by all accounts, an abusive, powerful, controlling, selfish person. %0D %0D huh%0D %0D So does Schiffer have a type?%0D %0D If this is not about Vaughn then his reputation is really taking a hit.

by Anonymousreply 405/25/2011

So did Vaughan cheat with January while Claudia was preggers with the babykins? That's when men usually cheat. When the wife is preggers.

by Anonymousreply 505/25/2011

It seems like all the actresses(except for the A-listers and veterans) are prosituting themselves..

by Anonymousreply 605/25/2011

No wonder Claudia looks like a walking skeleton in Cannes..

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2011

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike January Jones more than I already did...

by Anonymousreply 805/25/2011

So I guess the baby was made during X-men first class filming?

by Anonymousreply 905/25/2011

That's going to be a very awkward press tour for X Men.

by Anonymousreply 1105/25/2011

Zach Galifinakis recently alluded to fathering her baby.

by Anonymousreply 1205/25/2011

I never thought of Claudia as an androgynous model until I looked at the skinny Cannes photos someone mentioned upthread. She looks like she's trying very hard to pass as female, and failing.

by Anonymousreply 1305/25/2011

Claudia seems to be missing her eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 1405/25/2011

Should January give birth to a son, I'd advise her to forgo the college fund and start putting aside some of her "Mad Men" money for (what I'm sure will be badly needed) hair plugs instead.

by Anonymousreply 1505/25/2011

I don't give a shit about the adultery per se, but I do feel sorry for the kid.

Same with Natalie Portman's kid, who will be in a similar situation.

WTF is it with the babies? Why don't women either use something or abort?

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2011

by Anonymousreply 1705/26/2011

Matthew Vaughn did not attend the X-men premiere. Supposedly he has tonsillitis.

by Anonymousreply 1805/26/2011

And I really liked Matthew Vaughn, too. Loved Layer Cake. This is sad.

by Anonymousreply 1905/26/2011

I don't get the January hate. R8 says the pregnancy makes him dislike Jones more - why? Cause she got pregnant? Married men cheat. People have sex. Get over it. And then R19 is sad. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 2005/26/2011

Vaughan is fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 2105/26/2011

Obviously an Incubus.

by Anonymousreply 2205/26/2011

She is a stuck up bitch and a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 2305/26/2011

That is so fucking tacky and low rent of her to have a baby with an already married man.

by Anonymousreply 2405/26/2011

[quote]I don't give a shit about the adultery per se, but I do feel sorry for the kid.

Why? He/she will be born with a silver spoon in their mouth and no more fucked up than any other Hollywood kid.

by Anonymousreply 2505/26/2011

No. Tacky would be to take him on Maury and make him own up to being the father. If any of this is true, I think she's doing the right thing by raising the kid as a single mother. She made a mistake. No need to make two by having a "father" like that in the kid's life.

by Anonymousreply 2605/26/2011

It's like watching the beginning of the Arnold/Maria show. If true, eventually it will get out and hurt all of the kids. In the meantime, Jones is walking around in front of the paps with a smug smile on her face while refusing to name the father.

by Anonymousreply 2705/26/2011

What's tacky is the way she's being blasted for not getting an abortion. She's being called a slut because at 30-something she decided to have the baby. %0D %0D She's dumb to let the director of her movie have unprotected sex with her. But let's talk about Matthew Vaughan who is a supreme asshole. First what a fucking cliche to use his position of power to fuck someone working for him. %0D %0D Then, to have the arrogance to have unprotected sex...and he's a married man. With three little kids. %0D %0D I don't hate January. I think she's a fool. I also think she's been very discreet. She can't exactly hide her belly. So she announced she was pregnant, and having her child as a single mother. Period. %0D %0D Vaughan is the asshole too embarrassed to show up for his own movie premiere... then cancel the premiere and call it a screening.

by Anonymousreply 2805/26/2011

This is not sad, R19. Fucked up yes, but not sad.

I saw the Today show this morning with the X Men cast. I was watching cause I love James McAvoy. Of course Matt offered congrats on the baby and the obligatory "how are you feeling?", but didn't delve too further in asking January personal questions. Matt is such a man-whore he was giving January the once over...asshole!

by Anonymousreply 2905/27/2011

"Zach Galifinakis recently alluded to fathering her baby."

He was clearly joking.

by Anonymousreply 3005/27/2011

Didn't Matthew Vaughn find out later in life, during his parent's divorce, that he was the product of an affair and not the biological son of the man that raised him? I seem to recall reading something like that about him. %0D %0D Vaughn has LONG been rumored to have issues with women.

by Anonymousreply 3105/27/2011

Those pictures are sad. IMHO Claudia Schiffer used to be one of the most beautiful women around.

by Anonymousreply 3205/27/2011

[quote]Zach Galifinakis recently alluded to fathering her baby.

Yeah I don't think you have to worry about that ever happening.

by Anonymousreply 3305/27/2011

Matthew Vaughn Denies He's The Father Of January Jones' Unborn Baby

by Anonymousreply 3405/27/2011

I'll believe it is Bobby Flay until someone else is revealed as father.

by Anonymousreply 3505/27/2011

I don't know who looks worse in those pictures Vaughn or Schiffer.

by Anonymousreply 3605/27/2011

If it's a redhead, it's Bobby Flay's kid.

by Anonymousreply 3705/27/2011

Isn't Flay married too?

What is it with her and married men?

by Anonymousreply 3805/27/2011

This is the first time I can remember that a celebrity directly refuted a blind item. I guess because it was so obvious, but something is fishy here.

I still think Vaughn is probably the father although I guess Flay is another possibility.

Two married men. January is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 3905/27/2011

I know Flay has a reputation for being a womanizer, but what would his connection to Jones be? Plus, he's not foreign born and who's the best friend who was married to one of the biggest stars on the planet?

by Anonymousreply 4005/27/2011

The Bobby Flay connection has nothing to do with this blind. Google is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 4105/27/2011

Another reason the BI isn't about Flay is that he and Stephanie March do not have children.

by Anonymousreply 4205/27/2011

[quote]Another reason the BI isn't about Flay is that he and Stephanie March do not have children.%0D %0D Moron, I don't think Flay is the father because of the BI but because of their history. He was the one around when she got into that "car accident" a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 4305/27/2011

Of course Vaughan will deny it...until it's proven. That's proforma.%0D %0D Just to point out something equally important as speculation on the paternity of January's fetus: center parts. So few women can wear their hair parted in the center! %0D %0D In the pictures from the "screening," January has entirely too much eye make-up on, and the part in the center of her head makes her look cross-eyed and ridiculous. %0D %0D Most women need to ditch parting their hair in the center. It's right up there with bangs that cover the entire forehead and come down to the eyes like a curtain. Ugly and unflattering.

by Anonymousreply 4405/27/2011

How cute that some of you feel the need to moralize about this when it's only made-up blind gossip and no one has a real clue about who the actual father of Jones' baby is.

The true question is: why would you fuck anyone else when Michael Fassbender was on set?

by Anonymousreply 4505/27/2011

R45, Cause Zoe Kravitz got to him first! They are dating!

by Anonymousreply 4605/27/2011

[quote]Cause Zoe Kravitz got to him first! They are dating!

Lucky bitch!

Anyway, Vaughan can deny it all he wants, but he seems to be the winner so far in the January Jones Baby Daddy Sweepstakes. And he really does have a "type", eh? Stone-cold, icy bitch blondes seem to really float his boat.

by Anonymousreply 4705/27/2011

Santa Claus? Father Time? Jack Frost?

by Anonymousreply 4905/27/2011

Has Jason Sudekis been ruled out?

by Anonymousreply 5005/27/2011

And, r21, that is a FLATTERING photo of him.

by Anonymousreply 5105/28/2011

[quote]And, [R21], that is a FLATTERING photo of him.

Exactly! The other photos were just far too hideous to post here, considering the delicate sensibilities of the average DLer.

by Anonymousreply 5205/28/2011

bring on the DNA test! Vaughn must be shitting bricks.

by Anonymousreply 5305/28/2011

She gave birth to a boy today.

by Anonymousreply 5409/15/2011

Xander Danes Jones

by Anonymousreply 5509/15/2011

So, Claire Danes is the father?

by Anonymousreply 5609/15/2011

Does this baby have a pappy yet?

by Anonymousreply 5711/07/2011

Ashton Kutcher...according to a recent blind item.

by Anonymousreply 5811/07/2011

Ashton Kutcher is not foreign born, I don't think.

by Anonymousreply 5911/07/2011

I don't think it's Ashton. From what January has said in interviews in the past, Ashton really put her down and told her she'd never make it as an actress. I get the feeling she loathes him

I still think the most likely party is the X-Men director.

by Anonymousreply 6011/07/2011

now she's being accused of breaking up miley's engagement

by Anonymousreply 6103/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!