Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joan Collins: Why I''ll never work with Linda again!

An oldie but a goodie!

by Anonymousreply 1204/13/2013

I read this interview/diary of Joan Collins. I had not seen a picture or interview with Linda Evans for years and the reference to plastic surgery made me curious. I looked up some recent pictures. Wow! Why do women do that to their lips?

by Anonymousreply 105/26/2011

Linda Evans looks like a butch

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

The catfight starts from 1:21

Omg Linda seems to enjoy it

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

That's the best thing I've read all week. Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

[quote] In rehearsals, we're now mapping out the fight scenes, during which we rip off each other's wigs, throw them at each other and have a pillow fight. Linda says: "I love to fight. Barbara Stanwyck taught me to do my own stunts. I don't do car crashes or falling off buildings, but fighting with another woman is not a problem for me." Well, ha, ha, and thanks, Linda - but this woman was taught by Gene Kelly never to do your own stunts. "Firstly," he told me, "it's dangerous, and second, you're putting some poor stunt girl out of work." So I subscribe to the Kelly theory - or have done ever since twice ending up in hospital after an over-enthusiastic bout of cat-fighting with Krystal on Dynasty. Once, in our infamous lily-pond fight, she pulled my leg so hard that it was practically dislocated; and, another time, I ended up in the emergency ward with a dislocated neck vertebra.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013

[quote]First preview. Linda's supposed to give me a gentle push, which appears to propel me off a coffee table and on to the floor. Unfortunately, her confidence has grown so much that she gives me an almighty shove that sends me flying on to my knees. The thud is so resounding that I hear the audience gasp in sympathy.

Oh, I would give anything to have seen that!

by Anonymousreply 704/12/2013

It just gets funnier and funnier as it goes.

[quote]September 14: Linda scrapes a spoon across my chin on stage while I'm speaking. This really p***es me off. You never invade another actor's space.

by Anonymousreply 804/12/2013

The enormous wig bills alone would make any production involving the two financially impossible.

by Anonymousreply 904/12/2013

"Joan reveals the truth about the worst theatrical experience of her life."

Burn! It's like Linda is that burned champagne you serve, Joan. She's was obviously frozen in the bottle at some point.

by Anonymousreply 1004/12/2013

I like a lot catfights in movies!(not in reality though-hehehe!)

Please guys, make a thread for catfights in movies or in series or post here some scenes of that kind

Thank you in advance!

by Anonymousreply 1104/13/2013

Joan bitches and whines about everything. Her demanding personality is probably why she never had a movie career.

by Anonymousreply 1204/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!