Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What makes Brad Pitt omnisexual, universal wanking material?

Somebody described him as being that on DL a while back, i.e., that he is sexual attractive to all sexes and orientations. What is it about him that has that effect?

by Anonymousreply 12203/07/2015

I never understood his appeal.

For me, he's a big "meh!"

by Anonymousreply 105/19/2011

[italic]Exactly[/italic] what R1 said.

by Anonymousreply 205/19/2011

His that guy straight men would sleep with...%0D %0D I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 305/19/2011

by Anonymousreply 405/19/2011

I think this is the thread OP is talking about..Most of the answers is Brad Pitt%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 605/19/2011

He looks like a pretty-boy lesbian. I would have fucked him when he was young.

Of course, my main man-crush was another pretty-boy lesbian type, the young James Spader.

by Anonymousreply 805/19/2011

It used to be that he was pretty, but now he's not even that.

He is one of those actors getting roles merely off their name. He's not a pretty boy pin-up and he's not a heavy weight talent. He's just "Brad Pitt". An A-lister for no reason but that he's been one for so long.

by Anonymousreply 905/19/2011

I can't believe that someone with so much money couldn't get the pock marks off his face. Why is is face still scarred? It's not a good look when you're past 40.

by Anonymousreply 1005/19/2011

Same as R1. Pitt is attractive, but he just never "did it" for me, even when he was younger. Sure, I'd fuck him if given the opportunity but he's not someone I would ever obsess over.

by Anonymousreply 1105/19/2011

He never did it for me either. I think you're exaggerating his appeal OP.

by Anonymousreply 1205/19/2011

Brad has had microdermabrasion done on his skin and seems to have good skin now.%0D %0D He was adorable when he was younger, masculine and pretty.%0D %0D He seems like a pretty cool guy.

by Anonymousreply 1305/19/2011

[quote]Brad has had microdermabrasion done on his skin and seems to have good skin now.%0D %0D I'm glad you mentioned that because I thought his skin looked smooth the past couple years. When r10 posted saying he hadn't had anything done, I thought maybe my eyesight has been fading.

by Anonymousreply 1405/19/2011

Brad was a gorgeous young man with a body to kill for. This was pretty universally felt.%0D %0D I personally could objectively admire his looks then but it didn't do it for me. I always preferred older and less pretty men. Now he is much more masculine looking with a handsome face and still has that beautiful body. I prefer the lines and maturity on his face now. %0D %0D As for straight men, I think it has a lot to do with Pitt's cool and that they all want to BE him. That makes them feel they can say they'd fuck him if they were gay. %0D %0D The OP and her Amen chorus are hardly representative of most people.

by Anonymousreply 1505/19/2011

I think it's just one of those cliche things to say without much actual thought given to it. There are much more feminine, prettier men than Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 1605/20/2011

I remember seeing an interview years ago. I think it was right after Kalifornia. He was as dumb as a box of hair. Or maybe just stoned out of his mind. My once lusty crush was crushed.

by Anonymousreply 1705/20/2011

Brad does not look particularly good looking thess days, especially with the crummy, scraggly, ugly, ghastly beard.%0D %0D He even braids some of the beard scraggles.%0D %0D Disgusting and putrid.

by Anonymousreply 1805/20/2011

He looks homeless, he's not attractive in the least.

OP & other Bradfangurls haven't you seen pix of him with beard beads in his grey beard?

He's vomitous looking.

by Anonymousreply 1905/20/2011

"There are much more feminine, prettier men than Brad Pitt."

Names please, R16. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2005/20/2011

I can recognise that he's attractive but I'm not attracted to him. Dumb and talentless.

by Anonymousreply 2105/20/2011

No OP NOT universal at all.

by Anonymousreply 2205/20/2011

I like the fact that he doesn't keep all his riches. He donates big bucks to those who are less fortunate. Plenty of film stars hold on to all their money. He sets a good example.

by Anonymousreply 2305/20/2011

I have always thought he's incredibly sexy...and IMO he gets sexier with age. His "Legends of the Fall" period was my favorite. YUMMY. I guess it all boils down to taste. For those of you who don't think he is "all that" it is likely that I may not find your "it" guy sext. Different strokes for different folks.%0D %0D I have the "thirtysomething" DVDs (yea flame me all you want) and on the commentary for the episode he was in they kept talking about how he had "IT" and everyone around him knew it. He's just got that extra something...charisma, sex appeal, whatever, but it seems to work for him.

by Anonymousreply 2405/20/2011

Keanu beats him by a mile, when it comes to being sexy and handsome. Keanu has always appealed to both sexes and as far as I know, has sex with both.

by Anonymousreply 2505/20/2011

You are kidding right?

He has the appeal of a roll of wet paper towels.

by Anonymousreply 2605/20/2011

I remember one interview Brad did when he was young and he was drunk...but he still didn't come across like an asshole, the way Charlie Sheen did, when he was interviewed drunk.

by Anonymousreply 2705/20/2011

OP here. I am not saying that he is "onisexual, universal wanking material". I'm just quoting someone on DL that used that phrase. That being said, he does seem to be attractive to people of many stripes, including lesbian. I think it was Melissa Etheridge who expressed an attraction to him.

by Anonymousreply 2805/20/2011

"There are much more feminine, prettier men than Brad Pitt."

Please do name some.

by Anonymousreply 2905/20/2011

He was very sexy but I think a lot of it was just hype. There were a lot of guys sexier than him. A lot of unimaginative straights fall for the hype. Just like all the dumb straight girls would go lesbian supposedly for Angelina or now Megan Fox...or the more "sophisticated" ones for Kate Winslet. *yawn* Think of someone more original.

by Anonymousreply 3005/20/2011

Even Helen Keller said "Wow!" when he rode in on that horse in Legends of the Fall with that blonde hair flying in the wind.

by Anonymousreply 3105/20/2011

[quote]What makes Brad Pitt omnisexual, universal wanking material?%0D %0D To me? Nothing. I'm a girl (who likes dick) but never understood his appeal. He's nice but I never felt he was that hot.

by Anonymousreply 3205/20/2011

There's a facebook page dedicated to guys going gay for Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 3305/20/2011

Male beauty coupled with the right amount of masculinity. He also has an easygoing personality.

by Anonymousreply 3405/21/2011

Even straight guys are attracted to Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 3505/21/2011

He is bland, vanilla, boring, dumb, passive. Has no own personality and becomes like the women he curently dates. He looked like Goop's twin when he was with her, the same with the other women. His "beauty" is nothing but HW PR.

by Anonymousreply 3605/21/2011

"Even straight guys are attracted to Brad Pitt."

I think he's actually gotten sexier as he's aged although I don't like the unkempt, greasy look he has favored.

by Anonymousreply 3705/21/2011

I think guys were embarrassed when they watched Point Break that they were all attracted to Keanu Reeves. Pitt is a girl. Keanu is a just a gorgeous man.

by Anonymousreply 3805/21/2011

Apparently Brad Pitt's hometown of Joplin, Missouri was severely damaged by a tornado today. Do you think New Orleans-style "Pitt homes" are on their way to Joplin?

by Anonymousreply 3905/22/2011

I find Keanu attractive but he doesn't have that "it" factor. And if you think Pitt looks grungy at times, Keanu looks homeless.%0D %0D Brad has a better body and has managed to stay in good shape. He seems very easy going not a combative guy at all. I still find him sexy and I am a lesbian.%0D %0D At times Pitt can come off as a mental light weight but I think that is because he is stoned most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 4005/22/2011

R1 = Red Dragon Cheese Queen

by Anonymousreply 4105/22/2011

"I still find him sexy and I am a lesbian."%0D %0D What is it with Brad Pitt and lesbians? Why do they (and straight men) find him sexually attractive?

by Anonymousreply 4205/22/2011

Brad Pitt is the only actor that can make moody David Fincher relax and be a kid on set.

by Anonymousreply 4305/22/2011

It's like the board has been inundated with an army of Mincing Prisspots !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4405/22/2011

He's never been sexually attractive to me, OP. Even with the whole homoerotic vampire PR shit with Tom Cruise when I was a teen. So don't be so presumptous as to assume everyone thinks like you do.

by Anonymousreply 4505/22/2011

Don't find him. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 4605/23/2011

Not my cup of tea. I have always found him to be an ugly little troll. He has some talent as an actor but never Oscar worthy. And his taste in companions is tacky and unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 4705/23/2011

Not hot. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4805/23/2011

I don't think Pitt is universal wanking material at this point. That ship sailed when sometime around the final Oceans film. He just looks like a suburban dad now.

It's hard to think who's taking his place as universal wank material.

by Anonymousreply 5005/23/2011

Your promise is wrong, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5105/23/2011

Ryan Gossling gets my vote, R50.

by Anonymousreply 5205/23/2011

by Anonymousreply 5305/23/2011

r49, you are correct about Keanu. I saw him a few years ago sitting outside of a sushi restaurant in Venice, CA. He was beyond beautiful. And completely aware of it. Btw, he was with a hot, dark-haired guy. I couldn't get a vibe on whether they were just friends or more but they were both beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 5405/23/2011

[quote]Brad Pitt is the only actor that can make moody David Fincher relax and be a kid on set.

Brad Pitt has the only package that can make David Fincher's sphincter relax and release his uptight moodiness.

by Anonymousreply 5505/25/2011

I used to love Brad Pitt. He still looks decent for his age, but his most alluring days are behind him. I think his overexposure has a lot to do with that.

R9, I know someone who saw Brad in person and was unimpressed. This was in his heyday too. She said his bad skin ruined him.

I don't know if he is everyone's cup of tea, but I am with R52, Ryan Gosling has replaced BP in my affections.

by Anonymousreply 5605/25/2011

r56, If he ever got away from Jolie it might take years off him.

Living with a bi-polar heroin addict is bound to age anyone.

Gosling is too bland for me. There's no 'it' factor, and something about him bothers me I can't place. To each his own, of course.

by Anonymousreply 5705/25/2011

I saw Gosling interviewed during the Oscar season. I didn't find him sexy, but I liked his personality and he was handsome, if not gorgeous like Bomer or hot like Hemsworth.

I see him as more relationship material than hot fuck material.

by Anonymousreply 6005/25/2011

First impressions are lasting impressions: In his first big break--"Thelma & Loiuse"--he showed off his abs, and people never forgot him.%0D %0D He's still good looking. He doesn't say too much and hasn't been in crazy scandals, so he't not overexposed. His partner, Angelina, is beautiful and glamorous.%0D %0D Women want him. Men want to be like him. And some men want him. Okay, so he doesn't look like he did when he was 22, but there's still a lot to like.

by Anonymousreply 6205/25/2011

He's a beautiful man.

But I've never found him sexually exciting.

by Anonymousreply 6305/25/2011

Ryan Gosling is merely attractive at best.%0D Too much of a horse face. Could never compete with Pitt in his heyday.

by Anonymousreply 6405/25/2011

[quote]Even straight guys are attracted to Brad Pitt%0D %0D %0D No they aren't. Sorry. OP, you seem so desperate to believe this-- starting threads about it every week. BP has no magic, elusive quality that you yourself can acquire to be attractive to straight men. They don't want him and they don't want you. Get over it.%0D %0D If you ever heard that straight men want to fuck Brad Pitt, it's because that's the answer they always give if someone says, "if there was a gun to your head, which man would you fuck?" They just pick the most likeable, pretty man they can think of in the moment that they know most women find sexy. They're just parroting what they imagine to be a good candidate. It's the same with straight women. They all pick Angelina Jolie. Not because they want to fuck her, but because they know she is 'supposed' to be some paragon of female sexuality. It's just a knee jerk response.

by Anonymousreply 6505/26/2011

I've never found him all that attractive. He's ok, but I don't think he's as amazingly gorgeous as he's always portrayed to be. I'm not saying it to be a contrary smartass, it's just something I've always thought about him.

by Anonymousreply 6605/26/2011

Same here, R63.

by Anonymousreply 6705/26/2011

by Anonymousreply 6806/02/2011

When he was at the height of his heartthrob status in the 90s, I thought he was incredibly sexy in an almost magnetic manner.

by Anonymousreply 6907/23/2011

Goodlooking guy but I don't find him attractive. He has a nice personality in that he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 7007/23/2011

I've never quite gotten the appeal of BP, maybe because I prefer darker haired men, but My sister and best friend were extras for the upcoming Moneyball movie, and that turned them into Brad lovers. They spent a couple of evenings at the Oakland Coliseum and one night, my friend was able to get Pitt's autograph. She was only a couple of feet away from him while he signed for her and other fans. She says he is unbelievably good looking in person, much hotter than he is on camera. I asked about the skin, and he must have had some work, because she said he didn't have any pockmarks, and that the skin was very smooth. My sister said much the same thing, that he was much more attractive in the real world, and neither of them were what I would call Brad worshippers prior to that.

by Anonymousreply 7107/23/2011

Found this old fossil.

by Anonymousreply 7212/14/2011

R54, You are so correct about Keanu. Isaw him last year on the street and he is remarkably handsome and tall. More handsome in person. Never had thought him Hot in films, however in person, Wow!

by Anonymousreply 7312/14/2011

David Fincher wrote an article on Brad in last week's Entertainment Weekly Oscar issue.

Forget about Mara..Pitt is still his #1 muse

by Anonymousreply 7412/14/2011

[quote]He has a nice personality in that he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

I really think this is the key. He's good looking but he's not the world's best actor. He gets along with people.

by Anonymousreply 7512/14/2011

He looks homeless OP. Get a friggin' clue.

by Anonymousreply 7612/14/2011

He's the prettiest, granola, lesbian hippie I've ever seen. Problem solved for the lesbian "wanking material." You should get out more, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7712/14/2011

Exactly, like Keanu he just seems more affable and real than other Hollywood types.

Plus, he has pretty eyes and teef

by Anonymousreply 7812/14/2011

According to some of the basement dwelling queens of DL, THIS is "meh".

by Anonymousreply 7912/14/2011

[quote]His partner, Angelina, is beautiful

Keep writing that over and over so some people will think that fugly skank is actually attractive.

by Anonymousreply 8012/14/2011

All you people were are saying, "meh" about Brad- you don't think he was hot in "Fight Club"?

by Anonymousreply 8112/15/2011

The various sides of Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 8201/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 8401/09/2012

OP, don't include me in you embarrassing fangurl obsession. I have never - and will never - find anything remotely interesting or sexually attractive about this man. I got his appeal to people early in his career, but I really don't know how he kept that interest through the years.

Just had to drop in and add my two-cents after reading your heading, because you included me in it.

by Anonymousreply 8501/10/2012

Brad, meh. Keanu I'd fuck in a NY second.

by Anonymousreply 8601/10/2012

What's up with Brad Pitt's butt in this pic?

by Anonymousreply 8702/15/2012

Add me to the list of people who don't care for him. I think he's a weak actor, and he's never been that attractive IMO. Too skinny and too prettyboy for my tastes--I like my men more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 8802/15/2012

I can see Brad Pitt's appeal and his easygoing personality is a plus for getting along with others, but you can't help who gets your motor running. For me, Keanu Reeves, Rob Lowe and Alec Baldwin are more appealing, but I guess I'm more attracted to dark haired men who have a certain intensity about them rather than that easygoing thing.

by Anonymousreply 8902/15/2012

I have a bisexual male friend that finds Brad Pitt to be very hot or sexy but he likes the younger Pitt and he likes the "jock" type.

Another bisexual male friend of mine told me how he found Brad Pitt hot in a trashy way in Thelma and Louise.

I can see the appeal to some people but personally he does not do anything for me.

by Anonymousreply 9005/22/2013

[R5] Here's what I like- winning smilie, beautiful blonde hair, soulful eyes, washboard abs. And he's a really good actor who make a ton of money.

by Anonymousreply 9109/01/2013

He was never my cup of tea, however, I did get what others saw. I do like his ass and his modest sized penis looks cute. I am no size queen.

by Anonymousreply 9209/01/2013

DL loves its Wonderbread

by Anonymousreply 9309/01/2013

I've always thought he was handsome and he looked really hot in both Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but I've never been HOT for him....He was really good in World War Z, and looked really sexy and more mature than I'd seen him.

by Anonymousreply 9409/01/2013

Will he ever play a gay character?

by Anonymousreply 9509/01/2013

I have never met a man his age who looks as good as he does. Indeed, in show business, only John Stamos is in his league for actors his age.

by Anonymousreply 9610/22/2013

I agree, R22. He looks like a homeless goat a lot of the time, apparently intentionally to play down his looks and make him seem real and serious, but when he cleans up he is almost ethereal. In hi prime, he was ethereal.

by Anonymousreply 9710/22/2013

R96 Rob lowe still looks good.

by Anonymousreply 9810/22/2013

[R98] Good point, I forgot about him.

by Anonymousreply 9910/22/2013

I meant, R97, not R22.

by Anonymousreply 10010/22/2013

Now,I know he was SUPPOSED to be the hot young stud in "Thelma and Louise" and I'm not being a jealous bitch when I say that physically, he looked like a skinny little rat to me.

by Anonymousreply 10110/22/2013

R101, about the time of Troy and Fight Club something changed about Pitt's body that made him, dare I say, curvaceous and thicker. He went from being thin or lithely muscular to something beyond that. I was pleased with that development.

by Anonymousreply 10210/22/2013

The answer to the question, blonde hair, soulful blue eyes, lean, boyish body. He was hotness personified and is still attractive even at the age of 50.

by Anonymousreply 10310/29/2013

Actually, he is more attractive now than he was in the past. Much more attractive. I wonder how some people say that his looks faded. When he was younger, he was not as beautiful as he is now. There was something missing in his face. Now, he radiates. Now, he has an aura about him.

by Anonymousreply 10404/26/2014

I somewhat agree R104. When he cleans up he's very attractive still.

by Anonymousreply 10504/26/2014

This was taken two weeks ago in LA when he got a parking ticket. This man is looking so hot. His upper body is so fit! Damn! Brad...

by Anonymousreply 10604/26/2014

Another pix....

by Anonymousreply 10704/26/2014

I agree with R104. He's hotter than ever.

by Anonymousreply 10804/27/2014

Brad has pure, raw, sex appeal. Another male celebrity that's not classically beautiful but that people would kill to fuck is Taylor Lautner

by Anonymousreply 10904/27/2014

Is he still wanking material now that he's a married man?

by Anonymousreply 11008/28/2014

Is it true that he has herpes? Yuck! no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 11108/28/2014

OP, are you posting from 1997? Brad Pitt is old enough to have kids in their twenties. Yes, he's still very sexy and still a sex symbol, but he is not "universally" appealing to all age-groups, let alone all genders.

A straight guy today might admit he could fuck Justin Beiber or Zach Efron for laughs, but I don't know any straight guys who would admit to imagining fucking a bearded, grizzled middle-aged man like Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 11208/28/2014

by Anonymousreply 11308/28/2014

Okay looking when young, lost his looks years ago when he went hippie, now he is "wide" as the sisters say, and if he is still friendly with the Isis loving bearding Clooney, he can cram it.

He also has not made an interesting movie in years.

Sick of him and Joli and their rainbow brood of weird named kids, of whom neither dad or mumsy has ever changed a diaper, I'm sure.

Sure must have some back end deals to get that spread in France.

by Anonymousreply 11408/28/2014

Pitt is wanking material for the myopic.

by Anonymousreply 11508/28/2014

What do you mean by "wide", R114?

by Anonymousreply 11608/28/2014

He's just....meh

by Anonymousreply 11708/28/2014

R116, my black girlfriends use this term to politely describe one who is too chunky.

by Anonymousreply 11808/28/2014

He is not wide or fat in any way even now that he's older.

by Anonymousreply 11908/28/2014

[all posts by fucking cunt troll deleted.]

by Anonymousreply 12008/29/2014

Brad Pitt had plenty of charisma in "Inglourious Basterds". After watching that movie, you could understand why he is a star.

I didn't understand why people made such a fuss about Colin Farrell until I watched the movie "In Bruges". He was amazing in that film.

by Anonymousreply 12108/29/2014

He is very beautiful, cool, sexy and a total sweetheart. I don't think that there is anybody, man or woman who doesn't feel genuinely attracted by him.

by Anonymousreply 12203/07/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!