and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Remember Sid from "Skins"?

Wanna see his hard cock?

(NSFW, obviously)

by Anonymousreply 2505/20/2011

that is a nice cock

by Anonymousreply 105/17/2011

I love how all the younger guys are not circumcised. Makes me sad that I am. I read that circumcision is down to 34% in the US.

by Anonymousreply 205/17/2011

He's British, of course he's uncut.

by Anonymousreply 305/17/2011

I wonder if Nicholas Hoult or Mitch Hewer ever got a taste of that.

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2011

Does someone actually thing that disgusting dweeb is attractive or sexy? God, get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2011

Too bad it couldn't have been a hotter member of the cast, like Luke Pasqualino, who is currently appearing on "The Borgias".

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2011

Loved Luke on SKINS. Still shocking the way he was written out and the other characters never knew except for that one guy. Hope he comes back on THE BORGIAS next week.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2011

How was Luke written out on SKINS? I'd heard it went downhill after series two.

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2011

They changed the cast of Skins pretty much completely after season two (they kept two side characters from the first two seasons and made them main characters).

r8, Spoiler:

Luke's character was murdered by a shrink who was obsessed with Luke's girlfriend (thoughout season three and four there was a love triangle going on with Luke's character and his best mate fighting over a girl who in the end chooses Luke's character as steady boyfriend) at the end of season four. Season/series four ends with Luke's best mate going after the shrink.

Season Five started with a new cast again with no mentioning of the previous seasons' characters.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2011

interesting

by Anonymousreply 1005/17/2011

R7, it looks like Luke's story might be finished on "The Borgias". I would like to see him come back, and was hoping he would go off with Lucretia, but he stayed behind. Don't know if he will get anything else to do.

by Anonymousreply 1105/17/2011

I love how this thread is now about Luke P. I guess it shows you how spectacular we all think Sid and his cock are.

by Anonymousreply 1205/17/2011

I never heard of skins.

by Anonymousreply 1305/17/2011

R12, Sid is so unattractive, that it's not surprising. If this cock pic had been of a hot guy, it would be a different story

by Anonymousreply 1405/17/2011

What's the kid with the yellow skin doing nowadays? Is he still working?

by Anonymousreply 1505/17/2011

R15, are you talking about Luke Pasqualino? As we just said above, he is now on "The Borgias".

by Anonymousreply 1605/17/2011

Hmm... gosh, I don;t know how I feel about this one.

When I watched "Skins," I really did like Sid them= most. Maybe because his character was the most like a guy I knew (and liked) in school, maybe because his dorky looks were the closest to my personal taste.

I did find him the most attractive. "Him" meaning "Sid" - not necessarily the actor who portrayed him.

I won't deny having a few naughty thoughts about Sid during the show.

It's so strange to come across actually "Guys with iPhones"-style photos of the actor who played him.

I don't know how I feel about this.

by Anonymousreply 1705/17/2011

Not that I don't believe those pics are real, but where are the high-res versions?

by Anonymousreply 1805/17/2011

R17, what's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 1905/17/2011

I think that what I was going for was that it seemed strange to me for there to be a (real) nude pic of an actor from a show that had such an abundance of (fake) sexuality in it. Episode after episode, they carefully walked the line between graphic sex issues without ever actually showing very much (lots of bums and underwear, etc., but not much else). I would always be pulled out of the story, wondering, "How far are they gonna go? How much will they show? Is that erection real or fake?" And then, after all that effort and fuss, there's a pic of one of the actor's cocks online. Just threw me for a loop, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 2005/18/2011

I wish more actors would post pics of their cocks. But let's have some hot guys do it next time. Guys like Henry Cavill would be a nice start.

by Anonymousreply 2105/18/2011

R16. No, I don't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 2205/19/2011

Luke Pasqualino is gay, right? I saw him a few times on Big Brother's Little Brother and he came off as very gay. (I did think it was funny that he felt sympathy for that skeevy Indian contestant who perved on all the girls and then called themm whores when they didn't respond to his advances. Though the guy was a mess and attempted suicide after he got booted from the show).

by Anonymousreply 2305/19/2011

BTW, thanks for the thread, OP

by Anonymousreply 2405/19/2011

I don't know if he is gay, but you can find him on Twitter here:

by Anonymousreply 2505/20/2011
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!