Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Men who call women "fish"

I don't get it. I've never come close enough to a woman's private parts to determine their smell. It's probably true that they smell fishy - but let's be honest: so does dick. So, we're really not in the position to complain...

by Anonymousreply 16701/19/2015

I wish there was some internet "sign" representing So Agree!

Smart guys here: make one up?

by Anonymousreply 105/15/2011

The proud misogynists here would make up anything to assert their imagined superiority. Just like racists call dark skin "dirty".

by Anonymousreply 605/15/2011

[quote]I wish there was some internet "sign" representing So Agree!

Um, ITA?

by Anonymousreply 705/15/2011

Why are homosexual men commenting on this?

by Anonymousreply 905/15/2011

It's an instant class marker among gay men. I have never heard someone who comes even from the middle class use this term. It's only popular among the lowly.

by Anonymousreply 1405/15/2011

Fishy smelling peckers ...not to mention the shit smell.

by Anonymousreply 1505/15/2011

The penis smells like cat piss and looks like a turkey neck with the giblets attached. It is the most disgusting thing on the planet. The stuff that comes out of them looks like snot. I have no idea what you boys see in them.%0D %0D %0D OTOH, the smell of a vagina makes me hot. Hell -- I even sniff my own underwear.

by Anonymousreply 1605/15/2011

"Cock smells like a man. Pussy smells like week-old tuna fish salad." Cock smells like rancid fish mixed in with rancid cheese. Sour and old.

by Anonymousreply 1705/15/2011

Fish

by Anonymousreply 1805/15/2011

The comments @ R15 are making me gag. Someone should post that link in every anti-circ thread. Seriously, how do uncut guys ever get any head? I'd be affraid of what could be lingering under there.

by Anonymousreply 1905/15/2011

R8, I would stop waiting for the call from the MacArthur Foundation if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 2005/15/2011

I think the OP meant to post - "Why do gay men hate women so much?"%0D %0D I would like to know that also. None of my gay male friends talk this way aout women. Perhaps DL just has a certain subset of gay men who are jealous of women?

by Anonymousreply 2105/15/2011

MissHelenBed is the worst offender of doing this. I believe s/he post the majority of posts using that term....

by Anonymousreply 2305/15/2011

So, is "gross" is a problem for R22, I guess it's safe to assume he doesn't engage in any homosex either. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 2405/15/2011

Sometimes, my pussy smells like curry but it's never smelled like fish.

by Anonymousreply 2505/15/2011

[quote]Because it's true. I will never understand how anyone could lower themselves to go near one of those smelly discusting things%0D %0D You've just admitted you've never been near a vagina, so how can you state that vaginas smell like fish? Idiot.%0D %0D If you read the comments at R15's link, you learned that penises have odors and an unwashed penis (smell the tip after a couple of day without showering) smells fishy/cheesy/yeasty. %0D %0D Rotten semen smells like fish. If a woman lets a man cum inside her and she doesn't wash herself after...yes, it can smell nasty in a few hours. So can your dick if you don't clean it aftering cumming.%0D %0D Female mammals have a sexual scent designed to attract heterosexual males. Homosexual males are repelled by the scent of freshly showered females because they aren't hardwired to appreciate it.%0D %0D Screaming "it's discusting" reveals you to be an immature ignoramus.

by Anonymousreply 2605/15/2011

R22, you fucking idiot, if you've NEVER been near it, you have no right to comment on it -- you don't fucking know what it smells like!

by Anonymousreply 2705/15/2011

Look, if a woman showers daily and practises good hygeine there is no offensive odor. It's not as if guys' crotches are never rank.

by Anonymousreply 2805/15/2011

In its healthy state a vagina has a pleasant smell and taste similar to fresh raw filet mignon. It only smells fishy when the woman has a bacterial infection (often caused by intercourse with an infected man) that can be cleared up with antibiotics. There are other ways a woman's vadge can stink, of course, especially if she's really fat, menstruating or doesn't wash, but while powerful bad those are not particularly fishy smells. Basically, a woman who washes at least once every other day, changes her underwear every day, changes tampons or sanitary pads frequently while menstruating, and goes to the doctor when she needs it should not smell or taste bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 3005/15/2011

R26 nailed it. Both male and female genitalia can smell bad under the right conditions.

by Anonymousreply 3205/15/2011

According to my gynecologist brother, pussy smells like "fish" only when it comes into contact with semen. There's something about the combination of vaginal and seminal fluids that makes it smell like that.

Ugh. Sex is really gross if you ever stop to think about it.

by Anonymousreply 3405/15/2011

[quote]Screaming "it's discusting" reveals you to be an immature ignoramus. by: fighting stupidity, one thread at a time

Words fail me.

by Anonymousreply 3605/16/2011

I've never heard a man call a woman fish. I've only seen it on DL.

by Anonymousreply 3705/16/2011

R36, the "discusting" part is a quote from the ignoramus, ignoramus.

by Anonymousreply 3805/16/2011

"You lesbians need to be honest. At least some of those pussies you fingered over the years left some smell behind."

Because the asses you fingered didn't?

by Anonymousreply 4105/16/2011

A ripe cock does smell like thick, musty cheese.

Unclean genitals in general is a disgusting thing.

by Anonymousreply 4205/16/2011

The term is just a slur for women. Anyone who has ever been near a vagina knows they don't smell like fish. They smell like warm dough rising under the gentle influence of baker's yeast. There's nothing as heavenly as diving between fleshy thighs to get to get at the source of such an elemental and delicious scent.

by Anonymousreply 4305/16/2011

A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

by Anonymousreply 4405/16/2011

OP, I've never smelled fishy in my life. I know that for a fact! It's been said time and time again but people here won't listen - it only happens when there's an infection.%0D %0D I find it very funny that gay men who have never fucked a woman or have been anywhere close, would make such assertions or even presume to know how a vagina feels.

by Anonymousreply 4505/16/2011

R40, no lesbian will tell you that women have no sexual scent. Nature intended that mammals have a sexual musk, intended to attract mates. Howver, the intensity of the scent differs between individuals.%0D %0D Some women have virtually no scent, and I personally don't find that appealing. Other women have a stronger scent that does linger on one's skin. %0D %0D "Stank finger" has a basis in fact. If one fingers a vagina, and doesn't wash after, the normal, healthy bacteria in the vagina will die/breakdown after a few hours in the air.%0D %0D But if you insert a finger into a fresh vagina and then smell that finger, you will not smell anything unpleasant.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4605/16/2011

"in the vagina", should have been "from the vagina"

by Anonymousreply 4705/16/2011

Don't be ridiculous, R8.

Helen Keller would not call out "Hello, ladies." It would sound more like "LALDKRJOIGHSLDREIRUS!"

by Anonymousreply 4805/16/2011

It is the most 80s ghetto thing in the world to refer to women as "fish." You might as well wear acid-washed jeans and sport a mullet.

by Anonymousreply 4905/16/2011

Why are you fools arguing over this like a bunch of third graders? You make me believe that the Datalounge is made up of losers who have no social lives. Or jobs, it appears.

by Anonymousreply 5005/16/2011

[quote]You make me believe that the Datalounge is made up of losers who have no social lives.

For example: you!

by Anonymousreply 5105/16/2011

Cock & balls smells like a mixture of something cheesy and something "inorganic" like bleach. It's okay in small doses, but in full bloom it's a truly repellent smell, like a get up and exit the room smell. I've had male friends come sit down beside me after working out or sleeping in without a bath and the smell of their sweaty sack forced me to make a hasty exit.%0D %0D Pussy on the other hand smells like meat - more like ham or chicken than fish, but it can take a decided shellfish or fishy turn if a woman has a bacterial infection (not common, by the way).%0D %0D That "meat" smell is precisely why dogs are so enamored of women's crotches, by the way.%0D %0D So, at it's worst, pussy still has a "foody" smell and it's one that is not all that unpleasant IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 5205/16/2011

Mine doesn't

by Anonymousreply 5305/16/2011

[quote]They smell like warm dough rising under the gentle influence of baker's yeast.

Beautifully said, and accurate.

by Anonymousreply 5405/16/2011

In real life and online, the kind of gay men who call women 'fish' generally make my skin crawl. I'd probably rather fuck a woman (fishy or not) than any of those sad creatures.

by Anonymousreply 5605/16/2011

Women definitely have a different scent around 'that' time of the month. And I don't mean up close, cuz I'm a homo. And they'll dress slutty and get real flirty.

by Anonymousreply 5705/18/2011

The combination of female and male cum does not smell fishy. Semen, independent of female cum, smells fishy if it has been in an area that is warm, moist, and anaerobic. Reason being, that is the perfect environment for anaerobic bacteria, and the alkaline pH of semen, plus those conditions mentioned above,and lets add another factor, time, one can smell fishy. If a man jerks off, and his ejaculate runs somewhere, like between his legs, he goes to sleep, legs closed, big thighs, no air, when he wakes up in the morning he is going to smell fishy. As far as women,vaginas smell fishy when a)lack of good feminine hygeine 2)infection 3)lack of hygeine during menstruation. Menstruation blood itself does not stink, but like semen, it has an alkaline pH and after a few hours, under the right conditions, blood will stink, even blood from any other part of your body. So, just wash your vagina twice a day and I guarantee, your lady part won't smell bad. A woman should smell sweaty after a long day, as should a man. If a woman/man took a poop, and only cleaned up with toilet tissue, you are going to have a bad smell. Urine smells too, so factor this in urine+poop+sweat= funky genitals, period (no pun intended). People just wash your private parts, esp prior to sex, and you will be fine. So gay guys women do not, at least should not, smell like fish.

by Anonymousreply 5902/09/2013

"COCK is the elixir of life."

Get back to me once you push a 7 lb baby through your cock.

by Anonymousreply 6002/09/2013

"But I don't entirely trust anything that bleeds for 5 days every month and doesn't die."

I wouldn't trust anything that sees any kind of logic in that statement.

by Anonymousreply 6102/09/2013

[quote]They smell like warm dough rising under the gentle influence of baker's yeast. There's nothing as heavenly as diving between fleshy thighs to get to get at the source of such an elemental and delicious scent.

That was beautiful and hot, r43.

by Anonymousreply 6402/09/2013

It's just one of many derogatory terms for women.

by Anonymousreply 6502/09/2013

Four pages and not one mention of Mrs Patrick Campbell?

by Anonymousreply 6602/09/2013

[quote]I love women. But I don't entirely trust anything that bleeds for 5 days every month and doesn't die.

Well, it's technically not bleeding...it's shedding. But if you don't trust it, you don't trust it.

It's always amusing when topics like these are started. Which total, like, 300 per day. They tend to prove that gay men, at least online, for whatever reason, are fixated upon women despite disliking them. Gay women hardly ever-if ever- initiate conversations about their disdain for men and their anatomy. And no, it's not because they have a "secret knowing" that cock and rectum are better. They genuinely think it's gross. They just don't talk about it.

Cocks are inherently unappealing to me, unless the person attached turns me on. Then, I love it. But if it smells like Fritos, shit, sweaty feet, moldy cheese, and the list goes on? Again, gross. I'm not sure why gay men, at least here, enjoy projecting these things onto women. Well, I guess people could explore it further, but they'd probably be erroneously and ironically labeled "homophobic."

by Anonymousreply 6702/09/2013

My point further proved, R69. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 6902/09/2013

I've never heard any person use this term outside of seeing it on DL, and then it seems like it's mainly two well known trolls. Who do you associate with who slurs people this way?

by Anonymousreply 7002/09/2013

Anyone who refers to women as fish can safely be written off as a fucking idiot. No need to worry about the motivations of such detritus.

by Anonymousreply 7102/09/2013

Ha! Gay men's odors least preferred!

It’s not genetics but there are some studies that show differences in the biological arena of body odors between gay and straight men and women. In 2005 s Charles Wysocki and Yolanda Martins of the non-profit Monell Chemical Senses Center did a study on how people of different sexual orientations - lesbians and gay men and straight men and women - perceive body odors and how their odors were perceived by other groups. Gay men proved to pretty much stand alone in this study: they preferred body odors from other gay men to all the other groups, though they also liked the odors of straight women (maybe they were just being polite). [b]In turn, all the other groups preferred the body odors of gay men the least.[/b]

by Anonymousreply 7203/31/2013

That ridiculous stereotype is nothing but crap. It was really just misogyny that started it, nothing more. Besides I'm pretty sure most people take the time to keep their genitals washed and clean, it's just basic hygiene that almost everyone does. Sure some parts will smell but that goes for anywhere on the body only if you don't keep it clean. Penis' can smell (and taste) bad too if you don't keep it clean.

by Anonymousreply 7303/31/2013

MPC calls women fish.

Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 7403/31/2013

How long does it take for smegma to grow and smell bad?

by Anonymousreply 7503/31/2013

vagina smells utterly wonderful..there is no fishy smell whatsoever..if there is, something's wrong and you need to see a doctor. everything around the vagina is soft, smooth, warm and euphoric. on the other hand, everything around penis is hard, hairy and grossly unappetizing. that's why women never wanna give head. come on, take a clue fellas. if you can get past the ridickulous sight of a shriveled ugly peen, there's the shitty dingleberry farm left to be dealt with. watch a guy eat another guy's ass haha...his uses his tongue like a 10 foot pole! stop the hate and stop the myths about vaginas...after all, it is what you haters secretly wish for. move on and be okay with what god gave ya!

by Anonymousreply 7903/31/2013

[quote]I heard the term "fish" from so many guys in the bar that for a sec I thought I was at red lobster.

What a loser you are.

by Anonymousreply 8203/31/2013

ewwwwww.....red lobster!

by Anonymousreply 8404/01/2013

If vaginas are fishy, then manginas are shitty.

by Anonymousreply 8504/02/2013

Did I stumble on a preschooler's site? Two groups of posters fighting about whose hoohoo stinks more.

Humans poop and bleed. Grow up and get over it.

by Anonymousreply 8604/02/2013

The bigger question here is, why do inane old threads like this get bumped?

by Anonymousreply 8907/22/2013

I have your answer R89. Because there aren't enough new, and even more importantly, interesting threads being made here. Why? Hmm,.. lets see.

1) $18 no one wants to pay 2) freepers and racists repulsing intelligent DLers to the point of leaving or considering leaving 3)primetime

by Anonymousreply 9007/22/2013

Nasty fem dudes are so annoying

by Anonymousreply 9109/12/2013

Some men lack testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 9209/27/2013

OP, there is a subset (minority) of very feminine gay men who lash out at others because they feel unaccepted or like outcasts. So, they try to have some meaning by being mean and bitter towards others who are happy and living fulfilling lives.

by Anonymousreply 9310/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 9411/16/2013

I appreciate the effort, OP, but women don't naturally smell like fish. The only bad smelling women I've smelled had a bacterial problem (medical issue) or were too young to grasp hygiene completely(when we were teens). I can count these incidences on one hand and I'm over 30.

Fuck those POS who use that term.

by Anonymousreply 9511/16/2013

I have a very good friend who sometimes isn't so fresh down there, and believe you me, you can smell her from across the room.

by Anonymousreply 9611/16/2013

There's only one word worse than "fish" you boys use to describe women, and that's "gash." I just really, really hate that. The idea that you queens think that the vagina is equivalent to a bloody wound just displays your (unbelievable!) ignorance of and disgust with the female sexual organ.

I, OTOH, know more than I ever could have imagined about the penis just from hanging around DL for the last ten years. And yet, I manage not to disparage your precious organs, around which you think the world revolves -- so much so that you don't even care what the guy looks like, as long as he has a big dick.

Use the word cunt all you like -- hell, I myself have used it many, many times, and will continue to do so.

But never ever talk about a "gash."

by Anonymousreply 9711/16/2013

Having been a complete slut who played both sides of the street, the only fish odor I ever smelled came from either a man's asshole or his uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 9811/16/2013

You will never see a masculine dude call a woman that.

by Anonymousreply 9912/13/2013

Exactly r99 it's the fembots who are really transgendered and wish they were women

by Anonymousreply 10012/13/2013

Flamers suck

by Anonymousreply 10112/15/2013

Jealous gay hag-men call women fish. These same jealous he-bitches would crawl over cut glass to 'steal' that 'fishes' man. Does that make sense, to slobber over a cock that gets dipped into 'fish' on the regular??

There is meds and therapy for what ails you my brothers.

by Anonymousreply 10312/15/2013

Lol. If you think vagina smells gross imagine what your assholes smell like. Vaginas are actually clean because they are designed to self-clean, rectums aren't.

I find anal sex very unappealing because you'll get fecal matter on your dick no matter how clean the rectum is, but I don't rant about it.

by Anonymousreply 10412/15/2013

It is true in my case as far as fem men calling women fish. I don't know what the deal is. I'm not saying all fem guys are like this, just fish callers have been fem . I've never been near a vagina and am not interested, however I'm not going to go out of my way and say it smells like fish. Some guys I've been with have stunk rank, so they don't have a lot if room to talk .

by Anonymousreply 10512/15/2013

I thought the Datalounge term was "stinkfish"

Pussy can, and does at time stink. Hairy pussy can really stink. Women who smoke drink and eat a lot of red meat have foul pussies.

It's the perrogative of gay men to have no interest in the "natural" smell of a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 10812/23/2013

As a gay man, I've always found the term both offensive and silly--I mean how many gay men get close enough to vaginas to describe their scent? And men can smell pretty ripe themselves (not always in a good way). I once knew a straight woman who hung around gay men (it was a college theatre dept) who referred to women as " gashes." I steered clear of her as much as possible.

Look, we all have our own "ick factors" about categories of gender/bodies we don't desire, but that's about us, not the other people.

by Anonymousreply 10912/23/2013

Mostly men with some degree of mental or developmental delay or impairment. It's not normal.

by Anonymousreply 11012/23/2013

The smell of an uncut, unwashed dick is fucking heinous. The smell of last night's cum rotting in the crevice where my dickhead meets my cut foreskin is way too close to fried fish for me. Barf!

But the smell of musky pubic hair... hot dick... sweaty balls... that is fucking heaven.

Can someone start another thread?

by Anonymousreply 11112/23/2013

Its the feminine girl fags who do this. They wish they had a pussy instead of a prolapsed asshole

by Anonymousreply 11212/26/2013

I thought vaginas smelled more like cheese?

by Anonymousreply 11401/21/2014

tell me, what does shit on a dick smell like?

by Anonymousreply 11501/21/2014

shit?

by Anonymousreply 11601/21/2014

And it's going into its fourth year, R117!

by Anonymousreply 11801/21/2014

Sad, bitter little queens with so much pent up rage that the majority of men won't look at them that it oozes out in the form of misogyny. If you have a healthy self image you don't feel the need to be petty, vicious and spiteful to others to make you feel good about yourself.

One of the nicest people I've ever met was a guy who had a terrible upbringing among redneck homophobes, his life was made a misery because of his sexuality. I think that experience made him more aware of how words can wound, he was kind and thoughtful and never used bitchy terms to describe anyone. He had a healthy respect for himself and was never ashamed of being gay. It showed in how he treated others.

by Anonymousreply 12101/21/2014

FISH didn't refer to smell but to the shape of the private parts. Duh. Some of you are simpletons.

by Anonymousreply 12201/21/2014

My mom reeks like an asian fish market some days. My whole family agrees.

by Anonymousreply 12301/21/2014

Aside from DL, the only place I hear this term is from some male-attracted trans women. Monica "I have a neoclit" Roberts is one of the main offenders.

by Anonymousreply 12401/21/2014

R122, since you have never seen female private parts out of porn, you don't know what you're talkng about.

by Anonymousreply 12501/21/2014

Do catty feminine guys realize that their bitchiness makes them even more unattractive and socially outcast?

by Anonymousreply 12601/22/2014

r126, they've spiraled into a life of bitter resentment.

by Anonymousreply 12701/22/2014

I think it's true that most of the men on DL who say hateful things about women, blacks and Asians are probably the bitter older guys. Projection much?

by Anonymousreply 13001/22/2014

How much does a "textual analyst" get paid?

by Anonymousreply 13201/23/2014

H

by Anonymousreply 13301/25/2014

Fish is so vulgar. For Christmas, I picked this up for my hag.

by Anonymousreply 13401/27/2014

Dudes who call women "fish" are almost always uberfeminine bitter outcasts who resent women because they can't attract men the way women can.

by Anonymousreply 13502/20/2014

Can anyone still wonder why do they hate us after reading this topic and subsequent posts?

by Anonymousreply 13602/20/2014

ok

by Anonymousreply 13702/22/2014

Some feminine men make it harder for themselves by being so bitchy and unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 13804/28/2014

l

by Anonymousreply 13905/15/2014

This is why there is Summers Eve and FDS

by Anonymousreply 14005/15/2014

The only men I ever heard call women "fish" were white trash types.

by Anonymousreply 14105/15/2014

R140, does the existence (I had to see if they still made this shit) of Summers Eve and FDS lead your little ignorant gay mind to believe that female genitals smell like fish?

by Anonymousreply 14205/15/2014

Some feminine black dudes do it. The type of obnoxious feminine black guys that snap their fingers and call guys "she/her."

by Anonymousreply 14305/16/2014

d

by Anonymousreply 14406/21/2014

Hahahahaha! I wonder how come and gay men know about the fish smell? Have they slept with a woman and they know?

I laugh because it is true,sometimes, vagina smells like a fish. Actually, when i feel that smell between my legs i immediately go to wash my little oyster and everything is fine again.

by Anonymousreply 14511/04/2014

They're too well brought up to call them cunts.

by Anonymousreply 14611/04/2014

We do not like stinkfish!

by Anonymousreply 14711/04/2014

My Abe Vigoda love doll smells like vinyl and Cool Whip.

by Anonymousreply 14811/04/2014

No, r8. Jeesh.

Look, priss-pots, body parts that are not generally open to the air can acquire an odor: genitals; underarms; abdominal fat rolls; inside the mouth.

Any male who thinks he's always a bed of roses is delusional!

by Anonymousreply 14911/04/2014

It is a gross and feminine thing to say. The kind of guys who say it tend to be jealous of women and very unattractive and flamboyant. Masculine attractive guys don't say this.

by Anonymousreply 15011/04/2014

I've been married to a man and I've been married to a woman. I'm here to tell you, in general, women smell better. Men just smell more pungent or intense and that's fine if that's what you like. As for the fishy pussy thing. I get that but it's not a bad smell if a woman is clean. It's more like an ocean whiff. I asked my wife what I smell like and she said carrots. Kinda earthy, kinda sweet. Works for me.

by Anonymousreply 15211/04/2014

The vast majority of men choose fish over feces dear. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 15311/04/2014

If your dick smells like fish, you should see a doctor. Dick smells musky and ripe, slightly spicy/peppery, maybe a little yeasty or cheesey. It's hard to describe but it's not fishy. The main taste when sucking cock and licking balls is just a saltiness. If the guy is remotely clean that's all it tastes like. Precum is also salty, but can be surprisingly sweet. Cum tastes a bit bitter and reeks of bleach and an earthy, mushroomy scent.

I went down on a woman before I came out and it definitely smelled fishy. Not terrible, but the natural scent is reminiscent of fish. It wasn't an unpleasant taste and I could see how straight men get into "pussy juice" the same way gay men fetishizes cum and precum.

by Anonymousreply 15511/04/2014

R154 whatever fantasy you need to make yourself feel better...go with it.

by Anonymousreply 15611/04/2014

See the girl all dressed in pink

She makes your fingers stink

by Anonymousreply 15711/04/2014

Rose McGowan has a point.

by Anonymousreply 15811/10/2014

sickos

by Anonymousreply 15901/12/2015

Most women don't smell like fish. Vaginas, if working correctly, are self cleaning and you don't even need to wash with soap. In fact, some gynos say to only rinse with water, because even soap can knock out a woman's ph down there and that's when bad bacteria starts forming and you get the fish smell.

Other things that can knock off a woman's ph balance: tight clothing, diet, tampons, heat etc etc.

Another issue might be a woman's hormones, they can make you smell off down there. Birth Control pills usually fix that problem, and sometimes they cause the problem or make it worse.

Lastly, stds can also cause a foul vaginal smell.

when a woman's vagina is in healthy working order, it smells good.

by Anonymousreply 16001/12/2015

160 here, I should have stated: When a woman's vagina is in healthy, working order it smells good--and not at ALL like fish. If it smells fishy, even faintly, there is something off, BV, std or hormones.

by Anonymousreply 16101/12/2015

No difference between men who call women "fish" and men who call gay men "fags."

by Anonymousreply 16201/12/2015

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 16301/12/2015

Straight men are attracted to the scent of vagina and put off by the smell of cock, balls and ass. It smells gross to them because it doesn't turn them on.

Gay men are attracted to the scent of ass, cock and balls and put off by the smell of vaginas. It smells gross because it doesn't turn them on.

How hard is this to understand???

by Anonymousreply 16401/12/2015

b

by Anonymousreply 16501/19/2015

Women are gross. Pussy smells like dead stinky fish. Its so gross I have a hard time even talking about it. Straight men have it bad on all fronts. They have to put up with women and all their bitchy emotional bullshit on top of having to deal with a smelly pussy. It's just to gross to think about.

by Anonymousreply 16601/19/2015
Need more help? Click Here.