Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael T. Weiss Guest Stars On Blue Bloods Tonight

He plays a fellow cop who gives Will Estes a tough time.

Why would they pick Michael T. Weiss for that role?

by Anonymousreply 2902/02/2013

He's been on it for the past few weeks.

And he looks like hell.

by Anonymousreply 105/13/2011

[quote] And he looks like hell.

Maybe it is for the character

by Anonymousreply 205/13/2011

would lick his hole

by Anonymousreply 305/13/2011

I'm sure people have stories about Michael T Weiss... Spill

by Anonymousreply 405/13/2011

MT is recurring as Detective Sonny Malevsky, implied as a member of the Blue Templar who killed Commissioner (Tom Selleck) Reagan's cop son. Will Estes plays Selleck's other rookie son.

by Anonymousreply 505/13/2011

No R2...it's just too much rough living on Weiss' part.

by Anonymousreply 605/13/2011

[quote] just too much rough living on Weiss' part. He is over 50, how much rough living could he get himself into nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 705/13/2011

not what he does now, what he did in the past, R7.

by Anonymousreply 805/13/2011

I was always amazed this queen was as successful as he was. He radiates gay but was put up as a mainstream TV star more than a decade ago - as long as he stayed closeted.

by Anonymousreply 905/13/2011

bump%0D There has to be great stories about him!

by Anonymousreply 1006/24/2011

Supposedly, during his Pretender days, he used to practically LIVE in that sleazy hotel in Hollywood that is just basically a bath house with a swimming pool instead of a steam room and he did meth for days on end. (And, you know, got fucked constantly). But at least he didn't spend his money on rent boys at the time.

by Anonymousreply 1106/24/2011

Looks bad in this pic:

by Anonymousreply 1206/24/2011

He looks like a different person, R12.

by Anonymousreply 1306/24/2011

They've got a small sauna R11.%0D %0D Or they did the one and only night I stayed there over 19 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1406/24/2011

[quote]Supposedly, during his Pretender days, he used to practically LIVE in that sleazy hotel in Hollywood that is just basically a bath house with a swimming pool instead of a steam room and he did meth for days on end. (And, you know, got fucked constantly). But at least he didn't spend his money on rent boys at the time.

The heck he didn't! Granted, there were a lot of people who wanted to fuck him (and yes, he is primarily a bottom), but when he was tweaking non-stop, his place was full of rentboys.

He had boy-parties a lot, even during Pretender, but it wasn't until Pretender was canceled that he got into meth in a big way. Alcohol too, but meth was definitely his drug of choice. He partied so heartily that many of his friends were shocked he survived it all.

by Anonymousreply 1506/24/2011

[quote]Supposedly, during his Pretender days, he used to practically LIVE in that sleazy hotel in Hollywood that is just basically a bath house with a swimming pool instead of a steam room and he did meth for days on end. (And, you know, got fucked constantly). But at least he didn't spend his money on rent boys at the time.

I'm not a close friend of his, but have met him a few times in social situations and believe me, Mr. Weiss would not be caught dead in that place. He is a very picky queen and would definitely be considered a "tasteful friend." I don't doubt he would do all of things mentioned in this thread, but I would be almost positive that he would be doing them in a much more high rent environment.

by Anonymousreply 1606/24/2011

At least he's working again.%0D %0D %0D %0D Btw, is Tom Selleck tapping that?

by Anonymousreply 1706/24/2011

This show sucks ass.

by Anonymousreply 1806/24/2011

Wow, I was a huge fan of the Pretender. Didn't knew he was gay (I am naive in those things back then).

by Anonymousreply 1906/24/2011

Say what you will, but back in his day, he was FAWWIIINNE!

Such a hot man who turned into such a hot mess.

I'd still do him. And did you know he's an artiste?

by Anonymousreply 2006/24/2011

After the Pretender, didn't he went to Harvard to study?

by Anonymousreply 2106/24/2011

[quote]Btw, is Tom Selleck tapping that?

No way. Selleck is a complete bottom too.

Besides that, Tom doesn't tend to sleep with other actors or people who are in the public eye. He thinks he would be too easily outed that way (I think that's rather naive of him, and have told him so, but he's resolute). I find him very likeable, personally, despite his support for guns and his tendency toward more conservative politics-- he is actually more of a libertarian than a right-winger, and he has a conscience and a good moral center. And, as I've mentioned before he's very hot in the sack and quite loving.

by Anonymousreply 2206/24/2011

^ Whoa, you've slept with Selleck?%0D %0D %0D %0D Details!%0D %0D %0D %0D How did you meet him? Are you a lot younger than he is?

by Anonymousreply 2306/24/2011

"After the Pretender, didn't he went to Harvard to study?"

Is English your second language?

by Anonymousreply 2406/24/2011

[quote]^ Whoa, you've slept with

Yes. As have a number of other DLers.

[quote]Details!

His favorite position is on his back, with legs high in the air.

[quote]How did you meet him? Are you a lot younger than he is?

I work in the entertainment business, behind the scenes. I'm a bit younger, but not a lot. He finds very young guys to be rather vapid and boring.

by Anonymousreply 2506/25/2011

My heart still flutters when I think of him in "Jeffrey"- so handsome and so good in the part

by Anonymousreply 2606/25/2011

r26%0D I agree. I had never heard of him pre Jeffrey but I had seen a guy in a soap magazine once and thought he was adorable. When I saw Jeffrey I kep thinking, I know this guy from somewhere and I finally figured it out. It was from he was playing Mike Horton(are all Mike Hortons gay? IT seems likely at least)

by Anonymousreply 2706/25/2011

R27 why wouldn't they pick mtw for the role? I think he did a terrific job. but where the hell is he now? Normally he's in a play somewhere. last spotting of mtw was at the fashion show in april

by Anonymousreply 2811/30/2012

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL T WEISS

by Anonymousreply 2902/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.