Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do I have this right? I can watch any episode of any HBO series or any movie on HBO on demand on my iPad anywhere?

Does it work?

by Anonymousreply 904/01/2013

Cool. I am already an HBO subscriber. Truth is I'll probably never use this. I'm rarely overwhelmed with the desire to watch TV when I'm not in front of a TV.

Can you download stuff to view later when you're not connected--e.g. on a plane?

by Anonymousreply 205/06/2011

Also, if you are a Com... um, Xfinity customer, you have to log into the app with your ID. If you don't have one and use your regular old email to manage your cable account online, you have to create a ID to use HBO Go; this also took me several days to figure out. Fortunately, it's fairly easy to create a ID and link it to your account.

by Anonymousreply 305/06/2011

[quote]Can you download stuff to view later when you're not connected--e.g. on a plane?

Nope, it's just a streaming app.

by Anonymousreply 405/06/2011

I rewatched Rome this past week. It was a good series. It's a shame it ended after series 2 when that steaming pile of crap Girls gets a series 3.

by Anonymousreply 504/01/2013

Recently got Apple TV and had no idea what I was missing. HBOGO is great!

by Anonymousreply 604/01/2013

I love HBOGo, but I'll lose it next month when my free 6-month subscription to HBO ends. I've been able to watch all of Game of Thrones, Veep, and the past several episodes of Real Time with Bill Maher. I've also enjoyed watching some pretty good movies...from The Lost Fletch and Horrible Bosses.

I think I'll try and watch Parade's End this week. I made it through 15 minutes of the first episode of Girls before I had to turn that shit off.

PS: HBO is considering offering non-customer subscriptions to HBOGo in the future.

by Anonymousreply 704/01/2013

Not all cable providers allow it though. Make sure yours is onboard before getting too excited.

by Anonymousreply 804/01/2013

There's been nothing worth watching on HBO since The Sopranos went off the air.

by Anonymousreply 904/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!