Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mika Brzezinski: I Almost Left ''Morning Joe'' Over Pay Disparity

Video:

by Anonymousreply 10302/18/2015

Maybe if she didn't try to look like Marilyn Monroe with that ridiculous hair color and frosty lips, TPTB might take her more seriously.

by Anonymousreply 105/06/2011

Mika dear, they don't pay a lot for just chirping in the background saying things that someone else already said.

by Anonymousreply 205/06/2011

Has anyone noticed her double Z breast implants? ECCCH!

by Anonymousreply 605/06/2011

NBC is awash in vapid news readers, she is instantly replaceable

by Anonymousreply 705/06/2011

Mika is, without question, the stupidest tool on morning TV. Love MSNBC but I can't stand Morning Joe BECAUSE of Mika and the murky drivel she regularly spews. Even more annoying than the drivel are the laughable facial expressions she sports when she opens her mouth....they almost never have anything to do with what she's saying.%0D %0D Mika does "profound"%0D Mika does "perplexed"%0D Mika does "ironic"%0D Mika does "flirty"

by Anonymousreply 805/06/2011

I know R9, when "Mika does disapproval" her body language makes it looks like she's just discovered leakage from some unseen orifice. She gets all fidgety and squirms in her seat as she looks down her nose.

Must have been a bitch for her to realize that she'd always be the biggest fool in the room.

by Anonymousreply 1005/06/2011

"Mike Brzezinski is FRIGHTENINGLY hungry!"

by Anonymousreply 1105/06/2011

Do any of you think Mika and Joe sleep together?%0D %0D I kind of think they do. Even though both are married to other people.%0D %0D Can't figure out, though, how Mika's husband and Joe's wife would put up with it.

by Anonymousreply 1205/06/2011

Mika and her platinum hair are luminescent. She's an absolute vision when I awake. There she is seemingly pleasant and annoying all at once chirping away saying nothing so as to not tax my brain and ruin her luminesence.

by Anonymousreply 1305/07/2011

To be fair she also does classic Brzezinksi bits like "Mika gets aerated about fat people" and "Mika's daddy is smarter than your daddy", or how about: "Mika is righteously indignant about having to talk about pop culture, she's a serious journalist! With at least a tenth grader's understanding of politics and world issues!"

by Anonymousreply 1405/07/2011

[quote]Mika is righteously indignant about having to talk about pop culture, she's a serious journalist!%0D %0D R14. Now that is one of my favorite Mikas especially when the boys want to talk about Tiger Woods and his women or Lindsay Lohan and what she wore to court.%0D %0D No one does "I simple refuse to be part of this nonsense" better than Mika...as Joe and Willie go on about Lindsay Lohan's inappropriate short skirts. And then Mika does sanctimonious and terribly offended at the frat boys...until she takes control and out does them with them the latest more serious rise in gas prices and brings order, sanity and decorum back to her scout meeting.

by Anonymousreply 1505/07/2011

I wish DL had a "LIKE" button - I am liking these Mika posts. She is a blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1605/07/2011

Who said Sock puppet? Omg lmfao that is funny! Mika writes a book about knowing your value, how funny she was fired once before, and now I guess she thinks she has some power, i guess no one has told her yet how easy it would be to replace her and no one would notice,lmao!

by Anonymousreply 1705/10/2011

I came into this thread with a laundry list of reasons why I hate Mika but you've all done so well...I'll just nod my head in approval, summoning up my best "profound" look.

There, done. It's so easy to bring nothing to the table!

by Anonymousreply 1805/10/2011

I stopped watching because of her.

by Anonymousreply 1905/10/2011

"It's so easy to bring nothing to the table!"

by Anonymousreply 2005/11/2011

When Joe is not around to keep her in check, she takes over and it's insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 2105/11/2011

I kinda like her father, too bad she's so awful!

by Anonymousreply 2305/11/2011

Each time she breathlessly murmurs, "Oh Willie, is it time?" her credibility sinks even lower. As, a matter of fact, she'd have to uncover 5,000 scandals a day for the next 100 years in order to compensate for the credibility deficit she's created.

by Anonymousreply 2405/11/2011

Until severals months ago I would have agreed, but after watching Donny and Mike B. morning after morning I have some sympathy for Mika.

by Anonymousreply 2505/11/2011

Did anybody see Mika sew a hole in Mike Barnacle's shirt this morning? She's their den mother.

by Anonymousreply 2605/11/2011

Willie, Mike, and Donny are horrific together. It becomes frat boy central. I think even Joe has more dignity than those three.

I wish Howard Dean would be on there full time. I'm sick of loser Democrats like Harold Ford. Now that Lawrence O'Donnell has his own show, the liberal void is huge on MJ.

by Anonymousreply 2705/11/2011

I actually like Willie but I agree that Donny and Mike B are idiots who bring nothing to the conversation. Mike in particular is a complete gasbag.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 2805/11/2011

Why isn't Mika ever photographed with her husband? Whenever she is traveling or signing books or attending an affair, she is photographed with everyone but her husband. Does he exist?

by Anonymousreply 2905/11/2011

I have many complaints about this show but still religiously tune in everyday. I have to tune out Joe when he gets into his Repug mode and Mika when she gets her "who farted?" face but overall the concept works for me. It would be interesting if the gossip that CBS is courting Mika and Joe for the Morning Show is correct. I'm not sure that it would translate over ratings wise to a larger network audience but then CBS's audience could fit in my Civic so I guess anything would be an improvement. I also love Willie.

by Anonymousreply 3005/11/2011

Has she gotten dumber over the years? I remember when she used to have a smart response once in a while. Recently, the gang was discussing the enduring ubiquity of Seinfeld. Some of them quoted famous lines. As the segment wound down, Mika said, "You know, I still remember certain lines from that show." %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3105/11/2011

Chris, r22 -- meds, meds.%0D %0D I think they hired Mika because they WANT the co-host's Democratic point of view to be lame -- it's Repub Joe's show. Remember that bland jerk who used to represent the left on Shaun Hannity's show? There was a reason for that. %0D %0D ALL of the Dems suck: Donny Deutsch, ugh. Mike Barnicle, ewww. Then there's the insufferable nothing, Harold Ford, suck-up extrodinaire. %0D %0D I like Chrystia Freeland.

by Anonymousreply 3205/11/2011

I honestly believe that in my 14 years of posting on the Datalounge, this is the first time that the community has been unanimous over a dislike of a celebrity.

R1, I'm crying at the moment, I've been bitching about Mika and her frosted lipstick, her ever so chic turtlenecks (what's the female counterpart of DOUCHEBAG?) and her knee high hooker boots for years. She's styled appropriately, but at the same time, she's not. Hard to explain.

by Anonymousreply 3305/11/2011

Her husband had to know what he was getting into. The ones I feel sorry for are Mika's kids every time she goes on one of her self-righteous "soda is poison" rants.

by Anonymousreply 3405/11/2011

BTW, how much does DL think Joe Scarborough was making that was 14 times what Mika was making?

If Joe had say a $5 million deal with MSNBC at the start of the show (which he probably did have something similar because he had done primetime with Scarborough Country before replacing Imus in the morning fell into his lap) then 14 times less than that is still $357,142.

Not bad for 3 hours work a day even if you have to get up a 3 a.m. for work.

by Anonymousreply 3505/11/2011

Your comments about the Democrats on MoJo are spot on. Barnicle is a "yes man" to Joe's comments. I've never seen him stand up to Joe on any of his right-wing bullshit, with the exception of the union fight in Wisconsin.%0D %0D Donnie Douche is insufferable. When he gets on a rant, he gets on a rant, and then he becomes unwatchable. He seems like a guy who's in a perpetual mid-life crisis.%0D %0D Harold Ford Jr. is a useless nothing. He always says just the right thing, and he doesn't take a stand on anything. It's always the politically correct response, and he never crosses Joe. What a loser.%0D %0D I like Willie. He seems like he's a thirty-something frat boy, but at least he has a sense of humor.%0D %0D My favorite guests are Katrina Vanden Heuvel and Howard Dean. The only intelligent Democratic guests that Joe ever has on. He used to have Lawrence O'Donnell on every now and then, but he tried to discredit him by calling him "crazy Lawrence."%0D %0D I don't think Joe and Mika would move to CBS. Joe gets the royal treatment from MSNBC. He even got to go to London to cover the royal wedding, not to mention that he calls in sick whenever he wants to, and he even walks onto the set late. He has the cushiest job in television.

by Anonymousreply 3605/11/2011

Mika- 50-75 more points of IQ might help;of course due to the accident of birth you can't correct that glaring deficiency. What you can correct: your dress; stop trying to be cerebral-it just isn't in the cards for you sweetheart; knock off those inane facial expressions and finally try wearing some jewelry from time to time.%0D Finally on your compensation-you are robbing MSNBC wihout using a gun. You should daily thank God for the compensation you are receiving for virtually no tangible contribution on your part.

by Anonymousreply 3705/26/2011

When "Morning Joe" took over its time slot, I thought, "Oh Jesus, I can't stand Joe Scarborough." %0D %0D However, much to my surprise, Joe is fairly tolerable. He was awful on his previous show, "Scarborough Country," but he's much better on "Morning Joe." It's Mika who is the biggest, most sanctimonious, self-righteous, pain in the ass on the air. Mika has now finally captured the crown from the honorary title holder, Star Jones.%0D %0D And while it's on my mind, get rid of that insufferable Donny Deutsch too!%0D %0D By the way, I love Katrina Vanden Heuvel whenever she's a guest.

by Anonymousreply 3805/26/2011

Did you see 'Morning Joe' this morning? The entire panel and every damn guest endlessly droned on promoting Mika and her book about "knowing her value." %0D %0D It was like one obnoxious coninuous commercial for Mika's new book. I couldn't take it any longer and turned to CNN.

by Anonymousreply 3905/26/2011

I saw that today as well-- it was insufferable. When they all stand around at the end of the show I am always amazed at how gigantic Willie and Joe are. Ms Douche barely touched Mika's height. Are they using some bizarre fisheye lens that make things at the edges of the screen huge and things in the center shrunken?

by Anonymousreply 4005/26/2011

I watched about 10 minutes of the very, very special episode of Morning Joe, today.%0D %0D At some point they dragged Andy Cohen on to kiss Mika's ass, too.

by Anonymousreply 4105/26/2011

CBS is desperate to snatch the show from MSNBC for it's own morning lineup.

by Anonymousreply 4205/26/2011

Morning Joe was nauseating today. Just revolting. Among the parade of revolving guests honoring Mika was the editor of "Compolitan" magazine, who offered Mika a job on the spot writing a monthly column for women and that ever-so-important topic of knowing your value (of course in amongst sex tips and air-brushed photos of enhanced tits).%0D %0D Mika accepted the job right there on the spot--and then was quickly told by the Cosmo editor that she should accept so soon--"a very not-knowing your value" reaction on Mika's part! The editor suggested that they talk first and agree on pay.%0D %0D So perhaps Mika will get to spew her self-righteousness martyrdom on both TV and in Cosmo.

by Anonymousreply 4305/26/2011

Get a good whiff of what the Rock is cooking cause this show is going network.

by Anonymousreply 4405/26/2011

That cunt has a lot of nerve talking about "knowing your value." She's a child of privilege who has had life handed to her on a silver platter. She also contributes zero to Morning Joe. Whenever she talks she's bitching about soda or pop princesses. When the topics are weightier, she only chimes in with "moving on" so they can cut to a commercial. She's such a bitch and I'd wager she's only worth a nickel.

by Anonymousreply 4505/26/2011

I love it when Joe talks over her-I am sure he does it on purpose.......she is a phony-overreacts to everything and makes too many faces.....that pasty faced gap toothed Barnicle makes me puke as does know it all Deutch, who like Mika and Trump was born into the business that they are in. Donnie still thinks he is 30-. At least Mika has toned down her hair from the football helmet she used to have. I love to hate the show but have to turn it off when the subjects don't interest me.

by Anonymousreply 4605/26/2011

I hate Joe more.

by Anonymousreply 4705/26/2011

What kind of ratings would this show get on CBS?%0D %0D I'm pretty sure it would still be in last place.

by Anonymousreply 4805/26/2011

I honestly don't know why I watch this show, other than I'm up at the crack of dawn. MB is lame and JS is such a republican trying to look otherwise. Yet, it's somehow compelling. For a few minutes here and there.

by Anonymousreply 4905/26/2011

I agree R49. It's my morning crack.

It's not that great but it's better than the alternative (GMA or the Today Show).

They all annoy me at various times, but it's still a watchable and somewhat informative show. As I'm busy getting ready in the morning, it's the perfect background noise.

by Anonymousreply 5005/26/2011

This show would beat the Today's show such as it is.

by Anonymousreply 5105/26/2011

[quote]Mike in particular is a complete gasbag.

He just sits there giggling and grinning like a cat that swallowed the canary. He knows he's damned lucky to be paid for nothing, when he used to have to scramble for deadlines for real news organizations and making so little in comparison.

He also knows he's particularly lucky to have such a fat gig when his journalistic reputation is garbage after his plagiarism and blatant lies about it at the Globe.

by Anonymousreply 5205/26/2011

R49. I agree the show can be compelling, but it is so because of the varied and interesting guests, particularly Katrina Vanden Heuvel. Sometimes I too wonder why I watch it, but I'm also up at the crack of dawn--and I can't stomach that dreadful Fox & Friends.%0D %0D The frat boy mentality of Scarborough-Barnicle-Geist can get on my nerves. But Mother Hen, "Mika does disapproving" is enough to make viewers gag. Donny Deutsch needs to be permanently banished from the set. %0D %0D My take is that the show does well in the ratings because of its time slot and the guests--but not because of the assinine panel of hosts. Mika being the worst. Does MSNBC really believe people tune in because of her? %0D

by Anonymousreply 5305/26/2011

Agree about Barnicle, especially when he goes into one of his rants about the "common folk," as if he knows fuck-all about the middle class and their concerns.

by Anonymousreply 5405/26/2011

Don't be daft. Mika gets lots of fan email, from horny straight men. They use to read it on the show.

I detest when Brown and her Beast are guest on the show. I can't help resent her foreign accent when she is telling Americans how to solve our problems.

by Anonymousreply 5505/26/2011

[quote]Agree about Barnicle, especially when he goes into one of his rants about the "common folk," as if he knows fuck-all about the middle class and their concerns.

That's all he talks about! It doesn't matter the topic, he'll just steer it back to his "common folk" mantra, as if he knows what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck. Who elected him spokes person for the common man? What's even funnier is that everybody on the panel just ignores it and goes back to talking about the topic at hand. He's useless.

[quote]My take is that the show does well in the ratings because of its time slot and the guests--but not because of the assinine panel of hosts. Mika being the worst. Does MSNBC really believe people tune in because of her?

Even though each of the co-hosts is batshit in their own right, they do have a certain chemistry together. It's like WTF television, but it is compelling. There's no other morning show quite like it.

by Anonymousreply 5605/26/2011

Barnicle is Joe's Ed McMahon: hired to make the host look smarter and prettier.

by Anonymousreply 5705/26/2011

Lotta nerve complaining about soda as poison. I went to Williams with her and remember her downing a bottle of vodka like soda in one sitting, many times. But, people change. I just can't watch her because she was such an entitled insufferable beotch in school.%0D %0D And if my father had been in People magazine for consorting with hookers, I would definitely have kept a lower profile. But then again, entitlement knows no boundaries...

by Anonymousreply 5805/26/2011

Doesn't it seem like Mika and Joe S. are sleeping together?%0D %0D Their bodies often lean in toward each other getting as close as they can at the table, and they are always so close as to be touching each other.%0D %0D It's like watching two magnets attracted to each other.%0D %0D And the two of them go on a zillion over-night stays and events together.%0D %0D Since they stay at the same hotel for a zillion nights per month and per year, the opportunities to sleep together are multitudinous.%0D %0D Plus Joe Scarborough oozes sex appeal. He is handsome and very tall and sexy because of his intellect and his looks - and just overall good looking and appealing. And I'm a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 5905/26/2011

I'll admit it- I miss "Imus in the Morning."%0D %0D Yeah, he didn't do what he should have done when he called the Rutgers female basketball team "nappy headed ho's."%0D %0D He should have immediately stood up, announced he was suspending himself, and made a no excuses apology. He truly crossed the line.%0D %0D That might have saved him. I know he's hated here, but, I NEVER missed "Imus in the Morning."%0D %0D Plus, he made more than a few pro-gay rights statements.%0D %0D "Morning Joe" doesn't come close to how compelling "Imus" was. I stopped watching MJ more than a couple of years ago bacause I can't stand Mika, Joe, or anybody on thier panel.%0D %0D Even Willie Giest became tiresome with his oh-so-hip attitude.

by Anonymousreply 6005/26/2011

Yes Mika, we know you're a serious journalist, but do you always have to be so indignantly self-righteous at even the slightest hint of a not-so-serious news story?%0D %0D Mika spends the morning doing disapproval.

by Anonymousreply 6105/26/2011

Wonder who they will get to replace them when the team goes over to CBS?

by Anonymousreply 6205/26/2011

You're a fucking nut, r59. That's really what you are, a fucking nut.

by Anonymousreply 6305/26/2011

Has anyone seen her ridiculous food diary on New York Magazine's website? No wonder she's so insane. She's starving. Honey, a bowl of arugula is not a meal.

by Anonymousreply 6405/26/2011

Mika's insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 6505/26/2011

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks she's kind of nutty. Can she sit any closer to Scarborough? Somebody said they think Mika and Joe sleep together....so do I

by Anonymousreply 6603/21/2012

I couldn't stand her when I watched for the first time a few years ago. But I've changed my view lately. She has gotten less bitchy since I originally tuned in. I agree that Joe gets the royal treatment and just seems to show up when he feels like it. I think she's actually the one who holds the show together. I can't stand Mike Barnacle who was fired years ago from the Boston newspaper. And Donny Deutsch isn't much better. When those two get together with Joe, it really is frat boy central.

I don't typically watch morning shows, but I like Morning Joe because it is a bit more relevant for me. The guests are certainly more interesting than those on the network morning shows. I love it when Howard Dean is on and like Katrina Vanden Heuvel as well.

I read Mika's food diary in the NY Times and it made me sad. I think she had a really harsh upbringing and it looks like she always has to try for perfection. She had little exposure to pop culture as a kid from what she's said, so it's understandable that she can't quote lines from shows. But I wonder if she wasn't so criticized as a kid for her substantive opinions that she is afraid to venture any. Not saying that she doesn't bitch about the process on the shows, but she seems to volunteer very little about substance and I don't think it is from stupidity. She's got smart girl genes, but I think she was never encouraged to be herself. It was likely all about duty in that family.

by Anonymousreply 6703/21/2012

"She's got smart girl genes"

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 6803/21/2012

We've tried to get rid of her 12 ways from Sunday. It isn't easy.

by Anonymousreply 7003/21/2012

Mika is living proof that in the news biz a talking head need not be intelligent, bright or have relly understanding of the issues. Just sit there Mika and be the inspiration for every woman that looks at her and says"no way, I:m not furniture and I have a brain and a carreer that employs my intelligence"

by Anonymousreply 7105/25/2012

I also get the impression that she had a really unloving upbringing. Whenever her dad appears on the show there doesn't seem to be any warmth between them.

by Anonymousreply 7205/25/2012

Her dad views her as an intellectual lightweight and he's Eastern European, so I doubt he showered her with love and affection. Whenever Dr. Brzezinski is on Morning Joe you can tell Mika is thinking "Do you love me now, Daddy?"

It's interesting how she's all about women empowerment when she embodies the worst stereotypes about her sex (judgmental, battling food issues, vapid, emotional, and not particularly knowledgeable about the larger world).

by Anonymousreply 7305/25/2012

Has Rachel been on Morning Joe of late to promote her book? She has been on everyone else including Andy Cohen. For some reason I seem to remember her having a feud with Joe. Did I imagine this?

by Anonymousreply 7405/25/2012

[quote] For some reason I seem to remember her having a feud with Joe. Did I imagine this?

No, you didn't. Joe hates Rachel. During the 2008 campaign, whenever they were on a show together, he would always berate Rachel and treat her condescendingly. Like in this case where he actually walked off the set ...

by Anonymousreply 7505/25/2012

You mean there are actually people who watch this banal, empty blather by a redneck from PC and a wanna be seeking fifteen minutes? I am amazed - it can't be nore than a couple hundred moribund souls.

by Anonymousreply 7607/04/2012

Joe is always deliberately and rudely talking over Mika's comments and he encourages men visitors to do so also. Joe is a real jerk and boring showoff sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 7707/26/2012

I would do Mika as long as she PROMISED not to look at me or speak. It used to be I needed a couple good espresso shots in the AM to get my bowels moving now I just flip on MJ and wait until Mika's face appears and then I am good to go.

I hope this helps her more clearly KNOW her real value.

I SAID DONT LOOK AT ME B..CH

by Anonymousreply 7808/22/2012

"Her dad views her as an intellectual lightweight and he's Eastern European, so I doubt he showered her with love and affection."

Not being smothered with love and affection does not affect the IQ.

by Anonymousreply 7908/22/2012

I have been watching Morning Joe for a while now and feel it is time to move on. Mika can offer nothing important to any comments made because she and the other panelist are deathly afraid of Joe. when someone disagrees with him he acts like a stubborn child and rants and overtalks everyone or passes the conversation to someone that is on his side (which is everyone).

by Anonymousreply 8009/10/2012

Try Charlie Rose. I did and it's pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 8109/10/2012

Next?

by Anonymousreply 8209/10/2012

They were having a fairly interesting discussion this week about Meacham's "Jefferson: the Art of Power"... at least everyone else seemed to find it interesting ....MB was playing earth mother again, mugging with an employee's infant child, totally zoned out to the discussion. Probably why the discussion was interesting in the first place!

by Anonymousreply 8411/16/2012

I am actually watching now. And I came here to Google and see if there was anyone else that was as annoyed by her than me! She is the reason I pull away from the show. She adds NOTHING. She is so dumb and her facial expressions are juvenile! EVERYTHING about her is annoying. But please someone tell me WHY DO THEY KEEP HER? Sometimes it appears that Joe simply ignores her. I can't stand her enough!

by Anonymousreply 8512/04/2012

They keep Mika because she makes Joe look good. He could not handle a female co-star who knows more than he does or is more articulate than he -- especially a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 8612/04/2012

R86, she probably does know more than he does, but she doesn't dare talk back to him. I think he's an idiot. She books most of the guests, and has to be somewhat familiar with the content of their product. They do have good guests, most of the time.

I used to dislike her intensely, but after watching for awhile, I've decided that she's not so bad, given what she's up against. She does have bad days and, frankly, I think some of the baby/kid handling on the show is to get even with him. He can't do more than weakly object or he looks like a jerk.

In terms of her pay, she was making about 1/20th of what he was making. She was making less than 6 figures, while he was getting millions (he makes 4 million now). With what she was spending in New York, it was almost costing her money to come to work. Now she makes half of what he makes.

by Anonymousreply 8712/04/2012

She's actually much much better when he's not on. When she's alone she's quite commanding and the baby talk doesn't appear. When Joe is on she goes back to being an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 8812/04/2012

R84: I was watching that morning. I hate when women have to make a big show of how much they LOVE babies. We get it.

by Anonymousreply 8912/04/2012

I like Mika in the winter months better because she covers up her implants.

by Anonymousreply 9012/04/2012

She's a fucking idiot with food issues.

On a day when 3 US Servicemembers were killed in Afghanistan, she led Morning Joe with a tirade against sugary beverages. Her brilliant father must wish his wife had an abortion when Mika was conceived.

by Anonymousreply 9304/06/2013

Every post has been spot on. It has sorta been referred to, but all she does is pose. Mika looks pouty. Mika looks indignant. Mika looks puzzled. The problem is the pose is not always appropriate, and always appears fully phony. She seems to mainly concentrate on which pose she's throwing up on tv.

by Anonymousreply 9512/10/2013

um, no r88.

I saw the Russell Brand clip and I would've fired her that day. I'm not really a fan of Brand's, either.

by Anonymousreply 9612/12/2013

I quit watching Morning Joe because of Joe and Nicole Wallace. Joe has a bif mouth and would interrupt anyone trying to comment. Mika is very much a lady and it is unfair because the radical right has to trash her is infair. I will not miss the show because all of the right radical rhetoric that went on latley on the show.

I am sorr that Joe and his wife have pated. A divorce is not easy on anyone especiall children. I was never divorced but widoowed twice so I can imagine what a divorce would do to me. Good Luck All

by Anonymousreply 9702/24/2014

She needs to go ... Joe does not need her. She is always looking at herself and thinks she is more than she is.

Why does she always have a little smile on her face like she is smarter than Joe or anyone else on the show.

Her makeup artist needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 9802/10/2015

Why is she in sleeveless dresses in February?!!

by Anonymousreply 9902/10/2015

They're both equally vapid. It's the Barbie and Ken show. He may be even stupider than she, but it's hard to tell. You'd have to really listen, and I'm afraid my ears would fall off in disgust.

by Anonymousreply 10002/10/2015

Mika gets all on top of my nerves. She gets upset if someone don't think like her....she dispises fat folks and always flirting with joe. If Joe was my hubby i would demand she gets fired or leave joe because i don't care if its just for show....you don't flirt with no ones spouse that strongly on the air.

by Anonymousreply 10102/18/2015

Mika is annoying about your her crusade: "Know Your Worth.:

That's fine for a woman with a public forum on a highly visible television show to expose NBC for not paying her enough. But that doesn't work for a most women (or men for that matter) who may work at the local phone company, insurance company, bank, grocery store, etc., etc.

by Anonymousreply 10202/18/2015

She needs a more natural hair color.

by Anonymousreply 10302/18/2015
Need more help? Click Here.