Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It is rumored that Osama had a huge piece for a penis.

The physician on board the ship where the autopsy was done, said Osama's penis was a work of art and he was lucky to have been shot in the head and not in the balls. His feet were quite large, but not nearly in proportion to his luxuriantly large penis. If his feet has been proportionate to his penis, the doctor speculated, Osama my be the second coming of Jesus, because he could have surfed without a board. I guess that is why the guy was almost always smiling, rich, tall and hung.

by Anonymousreply 4003/08/2013

Here he is as a teenager, on vacation with his family in Sweden. Check out the queen two to the left of him.

by Anonymousreply 105/06/2011

OP, honey, stop reading The Globe and get back to work.

by Anonymousreply 205/06/2011

I'd be pissed off if that was my pink car.

And why ain't them gals wearing those veils 'n' shit?

by Anonymousreply 305/06/2011

Accprdimg to reports he was longer rich, was. Cash strapped and lived in isolation.

Yeah! That's some life.

by Anonymousreply 405/06/2011

I've seen that picture before and it's just heartbreaking. They look like such a (huge) happy family. How sad that Osama went all jihad on us.

by Anonymousreply 505/06/2011

*no* longer

by Anonymousreply 605/06/2011

There was no autopsy.

by Anonymousreply 705/06/2011

Please tell me this thread is not going to make it.

by Anonymousreply 805/06/2011

OP, and you are quoting .... who? What authority? Which newspaper or news source? Sounds as if your not-so-fertile-imagination is going through a drought or lost somewhere in the desert with all of your other fantasties.%0D %0D If you're going to start a silly thread like this, at least be able to qualify yourself. People like you are a waste of time and contribute nothing.

by Anonymousreply 905/06/2011

It's well known that bin Laden had serious Tiny Meat, hence his obsession with power and vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 1005/06/2011

He was average. Trust us.%0D %0D His bravado was much bigger than his penis.

by Anonymousreply 1105/06/2011

Why would the doctor have to "speculate" if he did the autopsy, OP? You sound stupid and full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1205/06/2011

This is so silly.

by Anonymousreply 1305/06/2011

Why do people always mix up "Osama" with "Obama"?

by Anonymousreply 1405/06/2011

R1, that's a interesting picture. They all look really happy, none of the women are wearing headscarves, and one has a short sleeved sweater, even though it looks like it's cold enough for them all to be wearing sweaters. So they must have been a pretty liberal Muslim family. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 1505/06/2011

The whole family looks so happy and western, if I may say so, in R1's link. What the hell happened?%0D %0D Was there some tragedy? Did the whole family go orthodox or just Osama? Admittedly, I know nothing about Osama Bin Laden and could probably just google this stuff.%0D %0D How strange.

by Anonymousreply 1605/06/2011

One of his brothers said in an interview that Osama was the only one who took an interest in religion and all. I guess they were pretty assimilated, they all lived and studied abroad.

Religion is the worst thing of all. The cancer of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 1705/06/2011

What happened? While in college in Jedda, Osama fell under the spell of radical professors. It's no different than what happens here when young students fall pretty to Jerry Fallwells and Robert Borks.

by Anonymousreply 1805/06/2011

R15/R16, they were actually typical of Middle Eastern families in those days. You wouldn't be hard-pressed to find girls who dressed like Marcia Brady. Movies made in Egypt and Syria in the 50s would surprise you.

Supposedly, the problems started with the wars/dictatorships/massive corruption. I guess people thought they pissed off God.

by Anonymousreply 1905/06/2011

Oops. I meant "fall prey."

by Anonymousreply 2005/06/2011

There's one born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 2105/06/2011

22 of his 54 siblings.

by Anonymousreply 2205/06/2011

I really hope those 54 siblings didn't come out of the same vagina.

by Anonymousreply 2305/06/2011

"Religion is the worst thing of all. The cancer of humanity."%0D %0D I agree,R17! Although there are exceptions (Buddhism).%0D %0D Imagine a world where Christianity never existed. One can only dream.

by Anonymousreply 2405/06/2011

Once Momma Osama popped, she couldn't stop!

by Anonymousreply 2505/06/2011

[quote]Once Momma Osama popped, she couldn't stop!

Fuck her right in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 2605/06/2011

I've heard the pictures of his penis may be released to medical schools. It was sheer good fortune this vessel had a cinemascope camera onboard. These monsters never look as good when photographed in sections and electronically manipulated for a full view. The poor camera man is still recovering from eye strain due to shock and failure to blink. Just think if it was a gay camera man, we might be attending his funeral today.

by Anonymousreply 2705/06/2011

by Anonymousreply 2805/06/2011

OP, is it twue the quran was Tattooed on Osama's penis in 8 languages? This would make his unit worthy for preservation. It might serve as a "Rosetta Stone" eons from today for those trying to decipher a long unspoken language.

by Anonymousreply 2905/06/2011

You heard the rumor wrong. Osama is a big prick.

by Anonymousreply 3105/07/2011

Now we may hear rumors about Osama's son-in-law who is now in custody. That story just hit today.

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013

Osama's son-in-law was captured in Jordan and is now in U.S. custody. He has been flown to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2013

A former spokesman for al-Qaeda and son-in-law of its founder, Osama bin Laden, has been captured overseas and is being brought to the United States, where he is expected to face trial in New York, U.S. officials said.

Sulaiman Abu Ghaith was initially detained in Turkey but was taken into U.S. custody in Jordan while he was in the process of being deported to Kuwait, according to U.S. officials. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case.

Abu Ghaith would become the closest relative of bin Laden — who was killed two years ago by U.S. commandos in Pakistan — to face trial in an American court. Abu Ghaith, who married one of bin Laden’s daughters, appeared in videos that surfaced after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks celebrating the success of that terrorist plot and warning of additional strikes.

The case also marks a rare instance under the Obama administration in which a terrorism suspect has been captured and taken into U.S. custody.

Officials at the FBI, the CIA and the White House declined comment Thursday, but a statement released by Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) praised the Obama administration for the apprehension of Abu Ghaith.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2013

Abu Ghaith, a native of Kuwait, was part of a group of al-Qaeda operatives who were held under a form of house arrest in Iran for several years. Reports in the Turkish press on Thursday said Abu Ghaith had entered Turkey on a forged Saudi passport and was detained by authorities there after the Turkish government received a tip from the CIA.

Turkey then moved to deport Abu Ghaith, who was taken into U.S. custody in Jordan, according to the reports.

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2013

Big meat give a guy confidence. I've met very few shrinking violets with enough meat for the poor. When you think about it, Osamba was tall enough to fuck a camel on its knees, so he would need a camel sized penis to satisfy the animal, besides, now he has all those virgins to satisfy.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013

Will Abu Ghaith talk? He has info about a lot of al-Qaeda operatives hiding in Iran. Operatives that we want. Will he be offered a deal?

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2013

I think his penis was small. The reason why he hated the twin towers is because they reminded him of big American phaluses, free up in the air for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2013

Christ on a cross, I thought at first I read, "Obama"..."has". Tee-hee!

by Anonymousreply 3903/07/2013

"Not guilty" was Abu Ghaith plea in court this morning. There must have been a lot of security around that courthouse.

by Anonymousreply 4003/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!