Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tonight on SVU: Guest Star John Stamos Asks Christopher Meloni ''Why Do You Have Such A Hard-On For Me?''

Tonight on Law & Order SVU John Stamos plays a sexual predator.

At one point during an intense interrogation John Stamos character asks Stabler 'Why Do You Have Such A Hard-On For Me?'

Why would be ask something like that?

by Anonymousreply 4912/29/2012

Are you as stupid as you seem to others ?

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2011

Stupid thread, OP.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2011

I cant wait to watch this!

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2011

Why is it stupid? This is what John Stamos will say in tonight's episode/

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2011

Lori Singer (Footloose) and Noelle Beck (ATWT) will both play women involved with Stamos character.

I'll give you one hint. Lorenna Bobbit

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2011

I just may have to watch this now.... if only for the eye candy.

What time, OP. NBC or USA network?

by Anonymousreply 605/04/2011

NBC at 10PM, 9PM central

by Anonymousreply 705/04/2011

Well, I'll be watching for Lori Singer.

Wonder if she's still beautiful?

by Anonymousreply 805/04/2011

[quote]Why would be ask something like that?

Because Christopher Meloni drools over every attractive male guest star.

by Anonymousreply 905/04/2011

Stamos's character asks Stabler why he has such a hard on for him, and Stabler says it%E2%80%99s because Ken can%E2%80%99t keep his out of ususpecting women.%0D %0D I saw the episode, it was BAD. I mean really bad. One of SVU's worst. %0D %0D And R5 you re wrong - do NOT think of Lorenna Bobbit. Yes there was a knife involved but it wasn't his penis that got it.

by Anonymousreply 1005/04/2011

R10 you obviously were not listening to Noelle Beck's soliloquy at the end of that episode. She makes direct reference to what she was planning on doing originally.

by Anonymousreply 1105/04/2011

So, it's a repeat?

by Anonymousreply 1205/04/2011

No it is not a repeat. Some of us Dlers had a chance to watch it in advance

by Anonymousreply 1305/04/2011

R13 is giving himself too much credit. L&O: SVU airs on Tuesday nights in Canada so you can watch it online a day early.

by Anonymousreply 1405/04/2011

by Anonymousreply 1505/04/2011

why do you say that?

by Anonymousreply 1605/04/2011

Please, everyone knows that Stabler only gets hard for barely legal twinks.

by Anonymousreply 1705/04/2011

[quote]I saw the episode, it was BAD. I mean really bad. One of SVU's worst. %0D %0D Worse than Very Special Guest Star Shohreh Agdashloo?

by Anonymousreply 1805/04/2011

I had to go back and watch the opening credits again to recognize Lori Singer. I had to Google Noelle Beck and still can't figure out why she's familiar, other than appearing as a different character in season one.

This episode falls somewhere between "so bad it's fun to mock" and "so bad it's unwatchable."

by Anonymousreply 1905/04/2011

I've never understood this expression. Having a hard on for someone should mean that you like that person. Why is it used to denote that someone hates you?%0D %0D Same with "stepped in shit." You would think "stepped in shit" meant someone had bad luck. Instead, it means they were lucky.

by Anonymousreply 2005/04/2011

Why Do You Have Such A Hard-On For Me? = "you really want to ass-fuck me, don't you, you queer?", and it's said 100 percent of the time to straight guys (or closeted guys) to diminish their manliness. In other words, it's a homophobic slur. Where have you been, op and R20?

His character says it to Stabler, not to Huang, who'd say, "yes, John Stamos' character, I do have a hard-on for you." Stamos' character would never be scripted to say to gay psychiatrist Huang. That's a bit too close for comfort (cuz we have to be sure the defendant is straight!!!!).

by Anonymousreply 2105/04/2011

Now I need to see Chris Meloni fucking the hell out of John Stamos.

The rest of you getting caught up on intricacies are ridiculous and missing the point.

by Anonymousreply 2205/04/2011

Yes, Voice of the Night, far worse. Honestly, the writing is so ridiculous and the performances are so bad that it's hilarious. I say, watch it.

by Anonymousreply 2305/04/2011

Stamos: 'Why Do You Have Such A Hard-On For Me?'

Meloni: C'mon Dorothy...are you new here? I've been in Oz and I've exposed the crevices of my yellow brick road on camera before.

by Anonymousreply 2405/04/2011

We need to get Lee Tergesen back on SVU- this time as a fellow detective! Then watch the fireworks as the boys can't take their hands off each other, just like the old days of "OZ"!

by Anonymousreply 2505/04/2011

It was a stupid episode, not one of the worst though. Lori Singer looks good - haven't seen her in a long time. John Stamos just doesn't seem to age. Chris Meloni always has better chemistry with the male guest stars.

by Anonymousreply 2605/04/2011

Speed Weed should be banished from the set and never given another opportunity to write a single episode of this series. He is a hack.

The guy who played the gym teacher in the opening was hawt. Who is he?

The Asian tech guy is no BD Wong.

Stamos looked great. Meloni is sex-on-a-stick. I would love to see the two of them together. As in "together" together. On my bed.

Mariska has the charisma of a dead hammerhead shark. She was out-acted by the WASP knife and a blue baby.

by Anonymousreply 2705/04/2011

She really seems to be going through the motions in the most recent episodes. Don't get me wrong, love her. But the show is way past its prime.

by Anonymousreply 2805/04/2011

[quote]Chris Meloni always has better chemistry with the male guest stars.

No surprise there.

And R23 is right. It was the worst episode ever. SVU has hit an all time low. Lori Singer was unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 2905/05/2011

Having a hard on in this context is not a sexual reference.

It's used to mean someone is out to get the other person, and not in a sexual way. Usually guys say it about authority figures, such as when they're bitching about a boss being unrelenting.

Stamos' character meant that Meloni's character had singled him out and was being extremely tough on him.

by Anonymousreply 3105/05/2011

[quote]...the spic nanny...

You are fucking ridiculous, R30. It's 2011 -- who talks like this? You sound like you're in the movie Serpico.

by Anonymousreply 3205/05/2011

We know that, R31. But they could have said it differently. They used this expression because the writers were probably just having fun with Meloni's character.

by Anonymousreply 3305/05/2011

Pure conjecture, R33.

This show is so awful, I would never give the writers that much credit.

by Anonymousreply 3405/05/2011

I agree, R34. The show is awful and the writers wouldn't be able to write a decent episode if their life depended on it but they are not stupid. They know all the gossip surrounding Meloni and Hargitay and SVU in general. I can see them having fun throwing in lines like this.

The episode with Tergesen is a great example. There was no need to get Meloni and Tergesen so close in the interrogation room but they did it because they knew the fans wanted it. The have been pandering to the fans for a couple of seasons now. That's why this show has become so unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 3505/05/2011

I fell asleep after they showed birth certificates for his 20 kids. How did it end?

by Anonymousreply 3605/05/2011

R36. Me too!

by Anonymousreply 3705/05/2011

One of the few episodes this season where one of the two leads didn't leave to attend a conference or go out of state to transport a criminal back to the city.

by Anonymousreply 3805/05/2011

"To have a hard-on for someone" means to be out to get someone.

by Anonymousreply 3905/05/2011

Speed Weed should be beaten with sticks.%0D %0D I was glad Noelle Beck managed to maintain her dignity, but that's about it as far as good things to say about the episode.%0D %0D Oh, and they gave Kathy Brier some work. I think she's back in Llanview this week too, I guess for the last time.

by Anonymousreply 4005/05/2011

This episode was so LOL. It became an all-out joke when the detectives rounded up all the baby mamas and lined them up inside the police station. Meloni and Stamos DID have good chem though.

by Anonymousreply 4105/05/2011

[quote] I had to Google Noelle Beck and still can't figure out why she's familiar

She played Lily on As The World Turns

by Anonymousreply 4205/05/2011

R41, I burst out laughing at that scene. This was truly the worst episode of SVU I've ever seen. It seemed like John Stamos was in on the joke though.

by Anonymousreply 4305/05/2011

Speed Weed? Who the fuck is Speed Weed? What a totally cheesy fake name.

I gather the asshole smokes weed?!

by Anonymousreply 4405/05/2011

It is the poor man's real name. His parents were druggies.

by Anonymousreply 4505/05/2011

I bet his parents were better writers. Who wouldn't be?

by Anonymousreply 4605/05/2011

Stamos saying 'hard-on' to Meloni was enough for me; thanks for posting, OP.%0D

by Anonymousreply 4705/05/2011

The episode was awesome you know there are people out there like that.

by Anonymousreply 4812/29/2012

The rumors about Meloni and Tergesen on OZ years ago started when they were 2 overly serious, theatre-trained actors who insisted on getting very "Method" in their roles (even while realizing what low-budget cheese OZ really was.) Whatever their sexual histories or orientations were before then, both men advanced from acting out their passion for each other to experiencing it offscreen as well.

Lovers? Fuckbuddies? Boyfriends? Straight men experimenting for the sake of art? We'll never know for sure. But they weren't always discreet, on or offset, and many people can attest to witnessing their homosex hijinks.

I understand they're still close friends.

by Anonymousreply 4912/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!