Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sounds like Gerard Butler doesn''t want to beard with Jessica Biel

[quote]Jessica Biel thinks Gerard Butler is %E2%80%9Ccrazy%E2%80%9D about her, which Gerard denies %0D %0D [quote]Another week, another Jessica Biel-Gerard Butler story. Can I just say something? Jessica is really pissing me off. I wanted to have sympathy for her post-breakup with Justin Timberlake, but Biel is grating on my last nerve with all of these %E2%80%9Crumors%E2%80%9D and %E2%80%9Cinsider dish%E2%80%9D stories about how Gerard Butler is so hot for her. Her publicist already leaked to Us Weekly that Gerard was really trying to bone her, which he denied. Then she leaked some more stuff about how much he wanted her, and how she loves their friendship and didn%E2%80%99t know if she should give it up, and then, last we heard, she managed to get a story into People Magazine about how she and Gerard bought %E2%80%9Ccupcakes%E2%80%9D for the entire crew. At this point, she%E2%80%99ll just do anything to have her name put together with Gerard%E2%80%99s. And before you start yelling at me and saying that Gerard is a slut, I KNOW. I know he probably hit that. I also know that he%E2%80%99s probably knee-deep in Shreveport biscuits. Gerard does not pine away. He is not looking for a relationship, and he certainly isn%E2%80%99t hard up for Jessica%E2%80%99s stalker ass.%0D %0D Rest of article at link.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1906/16/2013

Yes he's gay. Didn't you see his apt in Arch Digest? There's a Roman mural on his ceiling in NYC - it's the David meets God one but they're both naked. Straight men would never put that on their walls/ceiling. Then he has a photo of Sunset Blvd I think in there.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 104/28/2011

[quote]Yes he's gay. Didn't you see his apt in Arch Digest? There's a Roman mural on his ceiling in NYC - it's the David meets God one but they're both naked. Straight men would never put that on their walls/ceiling. Then he has a photo of Sunset Blvd I think in there.%0D %0D Oh my god, how could I have forgotten that apartment?! Not noly does Butler ping, so does his loft (link goes to pix from spread).%0D %0D Butler's never bearded, so that's good. He should just come out and I think he will once he's past the age of Hollywood leading man.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 204/28/2011

So is he a top or bottom?

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 312/26/2011

What building is his gay apartment located in? I am just curious.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 412/26/2011

that loft is . . . something that must not photograph very well. ugh.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 512/26/2011

He lives in a furniture showroom.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 612/26/2011

Pier One Imports.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 712/26/2011

I though the Karaoke singer Justin Timberfake was bearding with Jessica Biel?

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 812/26/2011

She's a lesbian

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 912/26/2011

the post production on those loft pix was nauseating.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1012/26/2011

TY for link to apt. photos.

No single straight male, famous or otherwise could have such an impressive and tasteful home.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1112/26/2011

Beautiful Apt. - Many of the pieces look like from the new Resoration Hardware Collection, esp. the chairs.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1212/26/2011

The article at R2 says the furniture is from ABC Carpet & Home. And if you've ever been there you can tell, because the apartment can easily pass for their showroom.

There is a portrait of a man in picture 1 of the apt. I don't see a straight man hanging that on the wall.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1312/26/2011

Other than the apt., there are countless other indications of Gerard Butler's sexuality.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1412/26/2011

I am not a big subscriber to Gayface theory, although Gerald has it in link in R2

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1512/26/2011

She's the gay one.

That is why she is leaking made-up hetero gossip about herself to the tabloids

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1612/26/2011

Wouldn't doubt that Biel and Timberlake's "relationship" was mutual bearding but that still doesn't mean that Butler is straight. He won't even bring himself to beard so there's NO evidence of him being with a woman at all. Ever.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1712/26/2011

" I also know that he’s probably knee-deep in Shreveport biscuits."

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1812/26/2011

This time he's grabbing a man's ass.

by Isn''t Butler gay as the day is long?reply 1906/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.