Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do straight men ever suck their own cocks?

You know, the limber ones?

by Anonymousreply 2811/05/2012

A straight friend of mine, after a few drinks, confessed that he did at least once a week. He was really enthusiastic about it, LOL. After a few more drinks, I started saying I didn't believe he was big enough for that to be possible so he even whipped it out. Soft, of course. I believed him then: It was big. So I tried to convince him that if he enjoyed doing it to himself, he'd like blowing someone else, too. Almost had him convinced to try it, but he just couldn't go through with it.

by Anonymousreply 204/28/2011

"b/t/w - every straight guy I know has admitted to trying at least to suck his own cock." That must have been an interesting conversation with your dad.

by Anonymousreply 404/28/2011

Every guy--straight and gay--has tried to suck his own cock. Only a few succeed. Dammit.%0D %0D But thankfully, it's so easy to suck others--straight and gay.

by Anonymousreply 504/28/2011

yes r4 i neglected to say I was in fact exaggerating - didn't think I needed to actually point it out - no I never had that conversation with my dad (who just passed in October) and yes in fact every straight man I know has not admitted to trying to suck his own cock - like I said, needed a laugh because I just lost my dream job today - thanks for being a cunt - can always count on that

by Anonymousreply 604/28/2011

duh of course they do

by Anonymousreply 904/28/2011

A lot of them joke around and say that if they had the gift of being able to suck their own cock, they'd never leave their house again.

I've only known one who claimed he actually did it one night, but only for a few seconds and he said his lower back was sore for a week afterwards!

by Anonymousreply 1104/28/2011

The only time a straight sucks his own cock is when his boyfriend is out of town.

by Anonymousreply 1304/28/2011

"Only a few succeed" Because they don't try. I was a totally out of shape couch potato with a small dick and I was able to do it with practice. I think anyone can.

by Anonymousreply 1404/30/2011

Ron Jeremy's belly is so huge that I wonder if he stopped seeing his "little brother" down there years and years ago. It will take him years of training in cirque du soleil to do the trick - self-suck - after losing all the lard on his belly.

by Anonymousreply 1604/30/2011

Those that can... do:

by Anonymousreply 1805/01/2011

Those that can, do.

by Anonymousreply 2205/16/2012

I did when I wae younger I was able to get it my mouth,Looved it and drink my cumm. But now I'm older I can't get in my mouth but I put my legs over my head and jerk off and cumm in my mouth.Still like it.

by Anonymousreply 2310/12/2012

R22, linky stinky

by Anonymousreply 2410/12/2012

i wear jeans and put my cock through the fly to hold my dick up and sit in a chair and i'm fat and i can suckmy own cock

by Anonymousreply 2511/02/2012

Your cock or neck has to be long enough too or you'll snap your spine.

by Anonymousreply 2611/02/2012

i use to all the time when i was younger it was great loved the cum

by Anonymousreply 2711/05/2012

Some of you have too much time on your hands.

by Anonymousreply 2811/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.