Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Prince William pissing

Since William is the man of the week, these photos from 2008 deserve their own thread:

by Anonymousreply 6912/30/2012

Another site:

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2011

this one shows he is definitely uncut:

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2011

pulling back the foreskin to pee:

by Anonymousreply 304/27/2011

pissing away:

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2011

My GOD, do the Poo Poo Roten, oh excuse me, Pa Pa Ratzi, have nothing better to do than spy on a Prince long enough to catch him taking a quick leak, when every living creature on this planet takes a leak when needed. We have all, each and every one of us alive, have had to take a quick leak but, I guess if your a Prince, it's some thing special or some thing to get all quivery over. Gadz where has the human race gone? Nutz-Oh I think.

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

That was quite the sensation was Will's uncut beauty went worldwide. Now where the hell are the Vegas pics of Harry's intact cock? Someone's gotta have them.

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

He's not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

Unfortunately those two boys took after daddy Charles in the looks department. It seems like at least one of them could have gotten just a touch of Diana's looks. Unfortunate indeed.

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

To reply 5,

I totally agree, absolutely ridicules { pardon the pun }.

by Anonymousreply 1012/30/2012

R9, Diana was not that pretty. She was actually very horse-y. I do think she was a nice person, though, and that made people see her as prettier than she actually was. Of course, she was often surrounded by the royal uglies, so that helped.

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2012

It looked like they were taking more of Diana r9, when they were smaller.

I don't know what the hell happened but Charles' genes came roaring back.

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

R5 if you're so indignant about it why bump an almost two year old thread?

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2012

So sorry, new to this. I didn't know the net was so .... useless. Don't need it if this is what is to be expected throughout, only email from now on. Ta ta fools.

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

Looks like William is uncut since he appears to pull back the foreskin to pee.

That will upset the pro-circ troll.

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012

(nuttless wonder re;r5, posting 'Anonymous') @ least that person has the balls to post with a handle. How can you say that hitting the nail on the head is indignant? This [thread?] is just like the rest of the net. Useless as it is a fix to the problems of the world. Can't you see?? This place, as the rest, is just to numb our minds to the fact that those in power don't want us to see past our petty differences or lusts. The man behind the curtain is laughing his head off watching the world go stupid to the fact that they are in control and not ourselves. Watch Zeitgeist and open your eyes. As with {R5}, not interested in this so called "net" either. Later all.

by Anonymousreply 1612/30/2012

That's a nice penis.

by Anonymousreply 1712/30/2012

Yup, I could eat one of those.

by Anonymousreply 1812/30/2012

Indeed, that nice dick could numb my ...

by Anonymousreply 1912/30/2012

Willy does have a very nice willy.

by Anonymousreply 2012/30/2012

Gotta give it a shake and a good squeeze, and let it drip dry in the breeze first though.

by Anonymousreply 2112/30/2012

It's so tiny that he has to hold it in a special way.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 2212/30/2012

r23 = fish

by Anonymousreply 2412/30/2012

[R23] You looked at the thread knowing it was about peeing. Explain your interest please?

by Anonymousreply 2512/30/2012

(R 23) Read all the posts twit. You'll see that the pee must all be gone silly thing. Sheesh, Your mind must be the thing in the toilet. Maybe in the gutter, let me step aside so yours can float by. You must be into that screaming yellow water sports to let your subconscious out like that.

by Anonymousreply 2612/30/2012

Holly Molly people, what the heck are you getting all upset for? Aren't we all on a thread that is about a simple bodily function and the equipment it uses to achieve it's goal? It is a toilet thing the Prince is doing, as we all do, and saying that it's a toilet thing humans do and you make it sound like it's a big issue. It's not that he is pissing , it's what he is pissing with.

by Anonymousreply 2712/30/2012

I concur.

by Anonymousreply 2812/30/2012

I'm Bi by the way, and my girlfriend thinks you may take things all too seriously and not understand the "Cyber" truth of it being as such as our minds allow. Not necessarily the actual truth but, the truth one can wish was the way of the world or, a vision of what one can perceive in one's minds eye and make it so in the virtual realm. Zendora suggests you take a breath and have a beer. Relax and let the world do it's thing and enjoy the zest and beauty of life as short as it is for us mortal beings with the lifespan of a wink of an eye in the grand scheme of things.

by Anonymousreply 2912/30/2012

yeah, like they don't give it a shake and a squeeze after taking a leak so they don't soil their skives.

by Anonymousreply 3012/30/2012

Someone doesn't know about trolldar. Go away you boring and unfunny twat.

by Anonymousreply 3112/30/2012

right, suck it up so it don't drip like a good troll

by Anonymousreply 3212/30/2012

We deserve to see Prince Harry pissing now.

by Anonymousreply 3312/30/2012

Do ya think that's enough of the ankle biting? Why not get to the subject at hand, as it were, Prince William taking a piss. HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2012

Nawwww, ya'll are doin great! Lotz of interaction n sech. Love the philophosizen n illuminatin chat here. The ronchier the better as I see it. Shake it, squeeze it,n gobble it down and make it grow.

by Anonymousreply 3512/30/2012

You sound interesting rosey, let's you and my girlfriend ditch this place and chat @ ********.***/****.***

by Anonymousreply 3612/30/2012

I don't care about the Willie, I want to see what looks like some fine ass.

by Anonymousreply 3712/30/2012

Cool, guess they connected.

Night all.

by Anonymousreply 3812/30/2012

Do you think Prince William & Prince Harry had pissing contests when they were growing up?

by Anonymousreply 3912/30/2012

Pissing sword fights in the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 4012/30/2012

Another thread about dicks!

With dated pictures!

Hooray.

I was bothered about penis threads. And irritated by bumped threads covering old topics.

Now I can just be annoyed by morons posting dick pics from four years ago.

So tired.

by Anonymousreply 4112/30/2012

Too bad about his hair.

by Anonymousreply 4212/30/2012

R41, I think you should see a therapist in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 4312/30/2012

You all are a great entertainment!! This thread is one of the best in banter and ideas. Glad you all don't really take this too seriously and are having a great time.

The prince does have a nice tool, as far as tools go. You can tell by the nose and ears that it's just the right size for the job.

by Anonymousreply 4412/30/2012

[R41] Can you offer any explanation why you are on the site and in particular this thread. Have you tried any of the Lez Mez threads, there are 80 of them

by Anonymousreply 4512/30/2012

tired old thing must need to go to bed

by Anonymousreply 4612/30/2012

[quote]You can tell by the nose and ears that it's just the right size for the job.

Nose and ears?

by Anonymousreply 4712/30/2012

Yeah, like the hands of a man, the bigger they are hung, usually shows up in nose, ear, and hand size. All factors are not always the tell. A nose is some times a better factor to look for. Hands can not always be a true vision. I knew a man with small hands but a nice nose and had 10 3/4 inches in his under gear.

by Anonymousreply 4812/30/2012

Can you estimate how big Prince Harry's cock is, R48? Let us know, please.

by Anonymousreply 4912/30/2012

Just guessing and drooling over the thoughts, I'd venture to say that with the big spongy head and the shyness of the pissing, he didn't have it all the way pulled out of his shorts and thus adding several inches so in total, I'd say he has a thick, full, 9.75 inches just jacking off but when having sex with another naked body, 10 1/4 to 10 3/4, inches with low slung balls to slap your underside till they got soo full of cum that they would tighten up and be more than a handful when they unloaded.

by Anonymousreply 5012/30/2012

Of course I could be wrong. He could have a foot long hot dog in those shorts or it could just get hard and not grow an inch, either way though, nice stuff.

by Anonymousreply 5112/30/2012

A big "Oops" here, I was on the train of thought of Prince William, as far as Prince Harry, with his look, stature, family background, and other visual input, I'd say Prince Harry has a thick 11.5 incher because height, weight, facial features, ... all play a part in {seeing} what is there, with out ever seeing it. I guess they call it the imagination, and how a person steers it.

You just gotta go with what you think. Unfortunately, a lot of times we are disappointed in our hopes and thoughts that we forget to take into consideration that life throws us all as a boomerang and can only hope to hit the target at least once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 5212/30/2012

Therein is the conundrum, a big guy can be hung quite nicely but then again, more often than not, the smaller guy is hung like a horse.,, or it may seem so because of his smaller size. In other words, they are probably the same size.

by Anonymousreply 5312/30/2012

Did I get it right Prince William? Do I win the Qupe' doll prize for getting it right or is it still, all up to what we can imagine?

by Anonymousreply 5412/30/2012

We must also take into consideration, that "Red heads" are either hung like a hamster or like a horse. I prefer to think in the horse arena though, as I I do like horses.

by Anonymousreply 5512/30/2012

as a young lad on the farm, I watched 2 horses getting it on and I creamed my jeans, just watching. I was quite young and had never seen or taken part in sex so I don't wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 5612/30/2012

R56 likes horse sex.

by Anonymousreply 5712/30/2012

(R 49) Prince William has a very Nice, big spongy headed, 11 incher when fully excited, Prince Harry is a tad thicker but a tad shorter and with a minutely smaller or pointer head than his brothers. My final gestimation.

by Anonymousreply 5812/30/2012

(R57) Not really, just thought of all that cock pumping in and out of that wet pussy was totally exciting. Can you imagine 10 times the size of your own cock doing the fucking and not get a hard on and squirt in your jeans?

by Anonymousreply 5912/30/2012

I was just a young man and quite innocent in the ways of sex at the time. I do prefer humans now. I am older in this day & age and even though horses are the coolest animal, human spunk-n-stuff is much more preferred. I have my own horse cock to fuck with now that I am a big boy.

by Anonymousreply 6012/30/2012

The few red heads I have done were all respectable hung. Especially the red headed marine.

by Anonymousreply 6112/30/2012

I've had a few too and some of them have a pointy head and most uncomfortable but when teased in the right way, they turned over and gave me their red haired crack-n-hole to lick and kiss and ... Then again there were the few that had me turning over and arching my back to take all they had to shuv into me, slowly at first but, ending with a bucking bronk under them to grab with my sphincter all they had to pump into me.

by Anonymousreply 6212/30/2012

Not to brag but, I can handle 18 inches + of thick, big headed cock up my a.. I am not loose, I just have great muscle control. I've never met one too big.

by Anonymousreply 6312/30/2012

to add to my last, I have 8, and you know what they say, 8 is enough ( when you know how to drive it ). What can I say, I've been interesting enough for me to turn over the biggest of meats, they need a good fucking too ya know.

by Anonymousreply 6412/30/2012

that is 18 inches of man meat, not toys, I don't do toys, just man meat gets up in there, no fingers, no fists, just cock!! Then I turn them over and have my way with them, as they slammed into me, I slam back into them, and it makes for fountains of mansquirt.!! Jack off to start, hand job next, head like you've never had, as I can swallow almost as much as my ass can take, then a full hard slam fucking, is the way to go.

Just wish I could meet a guy that liked what I do, and had the stuff. A girl that liked the same thing too would be great to have 3 way's with.

by Anonymousreply 6512/30/2012

back to the pissing Prince, he does have a nice handle on it. Interesting "V" with his fingers to aim it.

by Anonymousreply 6612/30/2012

yeah, "had to go" stream too. wouldn't want to get in the way of that flow.

by Anonymousreply 6712/30/2012

I like how you all sexualize being a human toilet and then try to deny it.

I am here to tell you it's perverted and you need help if you think scat and piss is normal.

by Anonymousreply 6812/30/2012

I suspect from reading these threads that many of you have never touched a large penis.

by Anonymousreply 6912/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.