Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Openly bisexual young actors and actresses

[italic]Actresses[/italic]: Angelina Jolie Drew Barrymore Anna Paquin Megan Fox Evan Rachel Wood [italic]Actors[/italic]: ...

by Anonymousreply 12411/02/2012

Darren Criss!

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2011

If an actor came out as bisexual, would you believe him?

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2011

Much more acceptable for women, OP.

Some publicists even push it because it can be seen as "edgy". Notice all the females on your list are alternative...you wouldn't catch a Reese Witherspoon type admitting to be a muff king.

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2011

I'm STILL an actress!

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2011

female bisexual musicians:

Nelly Furtado

Lady Gaga

Nicki Minaj

Jessie J

Vanessa Carlton

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2011

The public accepts bi women over bi men, its just the way it is....better to keep it hush if you are a bi man other wise people will just say you are a self loathing gay man.

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2011

Didn't Billy Joe from Green Day at least claim for publicity to be bisexual without anybody being convinced that he ever fooled around with a guy?

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2011

R3, I'd think he was taking an easy route for coming out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2011

What about me?

by Anonymousreply 1104/18/2011

Alan Cumming

by Anonymousreply 1204/18/2011

Angelina slept with 2 one night stand women. She's never had a long term relationship, and she is only involved with men. Not gay, nor bi.

Drew had a relationship with a woman once, but that woman is straight now too, and Drew only hooks up with men now. Not gay nor bi. She was experimenting that's it.

Megan Fox - please. I think the only person she's ever slept with was the guy she married.

Evan Rachel Wood. Again, full of shit.

Billy Joe "short stuff" Armstrong who is about 5'3" tall claimed to be bi but was never bi/ gay/ none of it. Married one of his groupies.

by Anonymousreply 1304/18/2011

Alan Cumming = Gay.

by Anonymousreply 1404/18/2011

When did Evan Rachel Wood come out as bi?

by Anonymousreply 1504/18/2011

Robert Downey JR is bi but then "in" himself when when he become popular with Iron Man

Tom Hardy

by Anonymousreply 1604/18/2011

R15,Here you go Evan Rachel Wood In Sexy Lingerie, Announces Bisexuality

by Anonymousreply 1704/18/2011

channing tatum, robert downey jr, tom hardy

by Anonymousreply 1904/18/2011

Channing Tatum???

by Anonymousreply 2004/18/2011

RDJ is a full blown homosexualist...

by Anonymousreply 2104/18/2011

If announcing any sort of bi gay behavior had the cache for men it has for female stars and less stigma, you'd have tons of hippie attention whores like the Green Day singer. There's been a few British musicians (probably due to slightly less negativity in Britain for gay males) that fit that bill.

I look forward to the days when male bisexuality is considered hot/naughty/interesting, so you gay boys can suffer the faux-bis like lesbians do.

Anyways, these actors are gay not bi OP, and I'm sure you know why they're not out: fear, understandable in most cases, just plain old greed and lack of backbone in the rest.

by Anonymousreply 2204/18/2011

British actors are ok to say they're bi until they hit America.

by Anonymousreply 2304/18/2011

[quote]Angelina slept with 2 one night stand women. She's never had a long term relationship

I thought she had a long-term relationship with Jenny Shimizu?

by Anonymousreply 2404/18/2011

There is Saffron Burrows. She dated Alan Cumming and now she is with a woman I believe.

by Anonymousreply 2504/18/2011

How many of these female bisexuals actually have or had gfs? They all say it for publicity. Most or all have never been anywhere near a snatch.

by Anonymousreply 2604/18/2011

What about Franco?

by Anonymousreply 2804/18/2011

Didn't Angelina have a relationship with that Asian model?

by Anonymousreply 2904/18/2011

Lady Gaga wishes she was bi so she can claim outsider status and be "One of us." She may have experimented with a woman or two but so have half of my female friends, who identify as straight. It ends up making it harder for real bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 3004/18/2011

There's a lot more bisexuality with female and male actors/musicians/ artists but the public doesn't really hear about it. %0D %0D If an actress dated another woman for a few months, paps would just assume they were friends. If a musician fucks around with other musicians, no one really discusses it.%0D %0D BJ Armstrong did say he was bi and there are vids of him kissing guys but since he got married young and his wife has his balls in check, he's not going to be messing around with guys in public.%0D %0D Pete Wentz and Mikey Way from MCR were rumored to have had an affair during 2005 Warped tour. The fans talked about it but it didn't go public. Gerard Way and Frank Iero also from My Chem kiss in front of fans but it's not something that anyone out of the scene cares about. If Gerard messed with Bert McCraken from The Used back in the day, that's old news. Other scenester musicians are also suspect in their behavior but it's not like the Rolling Stone is going to talk about it or ask them.%0D %0D Point is, it's rare for the press to discuss males or females who they know/suspect are engaging in same sex behavior. Even those women who come out as bi, they could probably screw half of LA and no one would report it.

by Anonymousreply 3104/19/2011

Bisexuality is a lot more common than people think. People put too much emphasis on labels.

by Anonymousreply 3304/19/2011

They seem like a lovely gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 3404/19/2011

Is that Lisa Loeb on the left?

by Anonymousreply 3504/19/2011

I think just Amber Heard but I doubt that she's ever going to be "anyone". She was bi before she was full on gay so you know how that goes.

by Anonymousreply 3604/19/2011

I didn't realize it before but Mikey Way did look like a Lisa Loeb.

by Anonymousreply 3704/19/2011

r34,I see you are one of those girls who are into m/m band slash. Are you a member of livejournal?

by Anonymousreply 3804/19/2011

r38 = Pete's PR flack

by Anonymousreply 3904/19/2011

Still laughing at seeing Angelina Jolie and Drew Barrymore being considered as "young".

by Anonymousreply 4004/19/2011

Pete Wentz can't be inned, he already acknowledged that he's bisexual. IIRC he tried to backtrack slightly when he married Ashley Simpson by saying that he hadn't been with a guy in years, but he didn't deny it.

by Anonymousreply 4204/19/2011

I remember Pete Wentz on the cover of Out announcing that he made out with guys but never actually admitted to fucking or dating guys. I am not sure if he counts as a totally out bisexual or just a publicity whore.

by Anonymousreply 4304/19/2011

You morons claiming to know every detail of these celebs personal lives really need to get one of your own.

by Anonymousreply 4404/19/2011

Men who claim they are bisexual are really gay%0D %0D I strongly disagree

by Anonymousreply 4504/19/2011

Still laughing at seeing Angelina Jolie and Drew Barrymore being considered as "young".%0D %0D Why?

by Anonymousreply 4604/19/2011

There's something to be said about 1960's/1970's Hollywood and the sexual revolution, when truly bisexual men actually admitted it (Richard Burton, Marlon Brando), or at the very least - not wanting to be perceived as old schoolers Olivier or Kaye - did not deny it (Stony Curtis, Steve McQueen).%0D %0D Yes, they also came out as bi because it was hip, groovy, and with it.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4704/19/2011

I would say that George Clooney is bisexual. At least that's what a friend who dated an associate of his told me.

by Anonymousreply 4904/19/2011

[quote]Tom Hardy never said he was bisexual, he just said he screwed around with a guy or two when he was completely wasted on heavy drugs. Also he seemed to regret it.%0D %0D Oh look it's the Tom Hardy PR flack again. Wondered when you'd pop up. How's Charlotte btw? Still split from Tom? (Smart girl.) %0D %0D The only 'seeming to regret it' is inside your head.

by Anonymousreply 5004/19/2011

But he's not open about it R49.

by Anonymousreply 5104/19/2011

Despite the bisexual naysayers and those that argue everything MUST be for PR purposes or attention, I think bisexuals do exist.%0D %0D People that spend time arguing and analysing it all need to get a lfe tbh. If these people are causing you no harm what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 5204/19/2011

Billie Joe Armstrong

Pete Wentz

Tom Hardy

Dave Navarro

Have all acknowledged their bisexuality, and the public accepts that their primary attractions are toward women because of their frequent and well-documented female relationships.

Andy Dick insists he is bisexual, but I think we all know he's mostly gay.

Daniel Tosh implies that he is bisexual on his show without ever disclosing his sexuality -- he taunts people who question him about it.

by Anonymousreply 5304/19/2011

Too many guys that claim to be bi are actually gay. It's a way for them to be more accepted and it helps keep the self-loathing at bay. A true bisexual is rare amongst homo sapiens.

by Anonymousreply 5404/19/2011

Billie Joe Armstrong and Pete Wentz qualified their coming out as bisexual by saying they had never acted on it. Sounds like attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 5604/19/2011

Add Brett Anderson from "Suede" to that list, r56 - I think the quote went "I'm a bisexual who has never had a homosexual experience", or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 5704/19/2011

Brett was "culturally gay" - he was attracted to gay culture and liked teasing the boys. Privately, he dated Indian women.

Andy Dick is obviously gay.

by Anonymousreply 5804/19/2011

That guy from some Brit boyband came out as bisexual, Duncan from Blue, by claiming he had a few flings with guys in his past. But he kept going on about how much we was turned on by women, most fans and media commentators just thought it as an attention seeking pr stunt and he was really straight.

by Anonymousreply 5904/19/2011

Although any guy who dated Justine Frischmann has to be at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 6004/19/2011

To any who claim bisexuality does not exist or that most bisexual guys are really straight-getting-head, go to any adult bookstore, train station bathroom, truck stop, gym shower/sauna, bathhouse, and start counting the wedding rings.

by Anonymousreply 6104/19/2011

Do I believe that there are people that are sexually attracted to both sexes, yes. Do I believe that many people claim to be bisexual for attention, as a step in coming out, to be seen as edgy, to turn on men (in the case of many women), yes. I believe most of the people who claim to be bisexual are in the latter category.

by Anonymousreply 6204/19/2011

r61 if you could ever get any of those guys to be truthful, I suspect you would find that they do not enjoy sex with women as much as they do with men. They may state that they love their wives and they probably do, but they are not turned on by them. If being bisexual means that you are able to have sex with either sex, then they are bi; if it means being sexually to either sex, no they are gay.

by Anonymousreply 6304/19/2011

Oh brother.

by Anonymousreply 6504/19/2011

Strike Nelly Furtado and Nicki Minaj from your list, R6. They recanted as quickly as they made their claim. I believe Gaga also falls into the "theoretical" strain of bisexuality.%0D %0D And who the hell is Jesse J?

by Anonymousreply 6604/19/2011

So a woman who kisses men and is attracted to them but has never had full on sexual intercourse with a man is not heterosexual or capable of opposite sex desire?%0D %0D Same shit, different day with people who are attracted to the same sex but only engage in certain behaviors without full on sex.%0D %0D Many people engage in same sex and opposite behavior but they are primarily attracted to one gender or the other. Doesn't make them less bisexual in behavior. It just makes them prefer one gender over the other. That's what bisexuality is. Doesn't mean that bisexuals are 50% into one gender and 50% into another.

by Anonymousreply 6704/19/2011

Most people who have had sex with both sexes don't even claim to be bisexual. That's why stats re: same-sex self identification can seem like a crock. You'll have 2% of the population self-identifying as gay or bisexual but 15-20% of the society having had at least one same sex encounter since the age of 15 resulting in orgasm (either for themselves or their partner).

by Anonymousreply 6804/19/2011

I'd rather talk about bye-sexuals, who are the people who can't stop talking about other people's orientations, which is fine, but who then argue about whether various categories exist and what they mean and how the mix and how they mingle and what it represents in terms of penguins and solar flares and tumors and right hemisphere brains and PR and Madonna and the other Madonna and Britney's tongue and RDJ or if he should be RDJr or just RD now that his dad is dead or RDjr or RoDo or if his wife knows or his bf knows or his prison guards knew and if he blew or got fucked or fucked or banged or liked it or fucked women while being dildoed or fingered and if the finger counts as bi or if it's a guy's dick and RoDo imagines it to be a baby girl's fist is it bi or just perverted if the baby girl has a tiny sock stuffed into her diaper so it makes her look like a baby boy and you see that's when it is and why it is

Bye-Sexuals.

by Anonymousreply 6904/19/2011

r69=10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag.

by Anonymousreply 7004/19/2011

Lady Gaga has MAJOR MAJOR bi-face. I would NEVER assume she was really straight.

I see Amber Heard as the new Portia De Rossi. Took her a while to sort out her homoness.

by Anonymousreply 7104/19/2011

So I recently read this interview with Owen Pallett (Afterelton directed me there) in which he calls Morrissey gay and Sufjan Stevens straight. WTF? I'd say he is wrong on both accounts. Morrissey probably is a Kinsey 5, while Sufjan is a Kinsey 2. I know they arent young, or actors, but this seemed the only thread where my rant would fit in.

by Anonymousreply 7204/19/2011

[quote]Lady Gaga has MAJOR MAJOR bi-face

Is bi-face "beggars can't be choosers face"?

If so, yes Gaga has it in spades.

by Anonymousreply 7304/19/2011

[quote]Lady Gaga has MAJOR MAJOR bi-face.%0D %0D If by bi-face, you mean bi-polar, then yes, I agree with you completely.

by Anonymousreply 7404/19/2011

Ha ha, Gaga totally does have bi-face. She is a shameless famewhore so I think that is the only reason why I defend her against accusations of faking it to sell records

by Anonymousreply 7504/19/2011

Openly bisexual actors

Alan Cumming, Andy Dick, Ra%C3%BAl Esparza

by Anonymousreply 7604/19/2011

You guys who feel some since of "victory" because some married guy cruises by the truck stop to get a free anonymous blowjob from you are seriously delusional and sad.%0D %0D Women have too much self-respect to serve as someone's free anonymous cum dumpster. Getting sex out of them requires an investment of either money or time. %0D %0D The guys who are cruising you aren't necessarily closeted gays, most of them are just practical.

by Anonymousreply 7704/19/2011

[quote]You guys who feel some since of "victory" because some married guy cruises by the truck stop to get a free anonymous blowjob from you are seriously delusional and sad.%0D %0D You are the one who's delusional if you think that married guys just go there to "get blow jobs" %0D %0D Counting the wedding rings on those giving blow jobs, handling dicks, eating ass, getting fucked etc will produce a MUCH HIGHER number than those just being passive oral recipients. %0D %0D You are obviously not experienced in the field of truckstop sex. It doesn't make you better or more righteous than anyone else posting here ... but it does make you ignorant about the subject matter and married guys.%0D %0D Oh,... and ignorant about spelling the word "sense."

by Anonymousreply 7804/19/2011

Hey, the wives want the emotions of a marriage and don't want the bjs, the men want the bjs and the trappings of a marriage.

Sounds like a win-win situation, with the exception of the AIDs risk to the wife.

by Anonymousreply 7904/19/2011

Out and about celebrities:

by Anonymousreply 8004/19/2011

You know, alot of actresses come out as bi but no actors are brave enough to take that step. I think that's kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 8104/19/2011

I thought Butler came out as bi? Maybe he was kidding?

by Anonymousreply 8204/19/2011

[quote]You are obviously not experienced in the field of truckstop sex.

And the fact that you not only *are*, but also feel the need to brag about it, is nothing short of completely pathetic.

[quote]It doesn't make you better or more righteous than anyone else posting here ... but it does make you ignorant about the subject matter and married guys.

I'm not R77, but I think *you* are the ignorant and deluded one here, thinking that bisexuality must truly exist on the basis of truckstop tricks doing more than sitting back and letting guys blow them. Newsflash: THEY ARE ALL GAY. They go home to their wives and, assuming they even still fuck them (which is not a given - an increasing number of couples married over ten years have separate bedrooms), fantasize about gay sex while doing so, which they've been doing since day one.

by Anonymousreply 8404/19/2011

I don't see a problem with truckstop sex. I'm just sayin'...it's better than no sex.

by Anonymousreply 8504/19/2011

Unless you feel there's no bigger turn-off than a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 8604/19/2011

[quote]Channing Tatum???%0D %0D Ah, yeah! As in, HEL-LO?

by Anonymousreply 8704/19/2011

r77 / r79 And that is why, whether with a man or another woman, they will always cheat on you.

by Anonymousreply 8804/19/2011

Bi-face, Judas, GaGa, haha!

by Anonymousreply 8904/19/2011

Megan Fox has always been full of shit.

She claims to be whatever is hip or hot at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 9004/19/2011

They wouldn't do it if I hadn't done it first.

by Anonymousreply 9104/19/2011

[quote]They wouldn't do it if I hadn't done it first. by: M. Ciccone %0D %0D %0D Is that so?

by Anonymousreply 9204/19/2011

Fuck you bitches, I had more men and women than both of you combined.

by Anonymousreply 9304/19/2011

Dave Matthews said he was, but he doesn't say it any more...

by Anonymousreply 9404/19/2011

"Angelina slept with 2 one night stand women. She's never had a long term relationship, and she is only involved with men. Not gay, nor bi.

Drew had a relationship with a woman once, but that woman is straight now too, and Drew only hooks up with men now. Not gay nor bi. She was experimenting that's it.

Megan Fox - please. I think the only person she's ever slept with was the guy she married.

Evan Rachel Wood. Again, full of shit.

Billy Joe "short stuff" Armstrong who is about 5'3" tall claimed to be bi but was never bi/ gay/ none of it. Married one of his groupies."

okay mr/ms i know everyone sexuality. Angelina has had a relationship with a women, with Jenny Shimizu. Angelina even says it.

I doubt Megan only slept with the guy shes married to, but since you know her sex life i guess she hasn't. I strong believe she is attracted to women, maybe she hasn't slept or did many with them but doesn't mean shes not bi.

Evan Rachel Wood even discussed it with Esquire Magazine, look it up.

& for billie joe.. he told the advocate "I think I've always been bisexual. I mean, it's something that I've always been interested in. I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't.' They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all. It's a very beautiful thing."

and in 2010 he told OUT magazine.. "There were a lot of people who didn't accept it, who were homophobic." Armstrong continued, saying, "The fact that it's an issue is kind of phobic within itself. At some point, you gotta think, this should be something that's just accepted." Armstrong added: "I don't really classify myself as anything. And when it comes to sex, there are parts of me that are very shy and conservative. I want to respect my wife."

even if he says he doesn't like to be classified as anything, to society, hes bi.

by Anonymousreply 9505/01/2011

Okay basically nobody here KNOWS what these people are, all of you are just guessing, which is fine, but stop sounding so authoritative because your only exhaustive knowledge is of gossip sites and blogs. %0D %0D None of us are under their beds so how the fuck can we claim to know who is truly bi or not? I'm not going to spout Megan Fox or Evan Wood are lying just because it's trendy to bash down any female who says they are bisexual. For all I know they might be.

by Anonymousreply 9605/01/2011

@[R25] Saffron Burrows was with Fiona Shaw for a while. The press seemed quite matter-of-fact about it, too.

by Anonymousreply 9705/01/2011

Bisexuality is its own sexual orientation just like being gay or straight is, and bisexuality is not a mixture of heterosexuality and homosexuality.

No you don't have to be 50/50 or fall in love with both genders in order to be bisexual.

Yes men are just as likely to be bisexual as women are.

by Anonymousreply 9811/22/2011

A person is bisexual even if they marry or only have sex with a single gender, it's like how you can be gay and a total virgin and yet you're still gay, and how men who are gay who marry women are still gay.

by Anonymousreply 9911/22/2011

R14 actually Alan Cumming is bisexual.

Chistopher Meloni is but that's been know about for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 10010/06/2012

Agree with R61 bisexuality exists in men and always has.

To suggest otherwise or that they're all just closeted gay men shows ignorance about human sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 10110/06/2012

Angelina Jolie is a young actress? When did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 10210/06/2012

No one has mentioned Ezra Miller? Although I think he is more theoretically bi-sexual than practicing.

by Anonymousreply 10310/06/2012

"Men who claim they are bisexual are really gay.

Women who claim they are bisexual are really straight, but desperate to be perceived as edgy."

Strength in numbers, particularly when it comes to voting for gay rights.

Do you really want us all gone from the GLBT voting bloc? Odd choice.

by Anonymousreply 10410/06/2012

r76 There isn't a woman alive who would have sex with any of those 3. Well, maybe if she was blind.

by Anonymousreply 10510/06/2012

all actors and people in the arts have the "bi-sexual" capability in them. They are creative people and that creativity does not stop when they are having sexual encounters. That is why non-creative creatures cannot understand. Everything to them is a label or black and white. Anything goes, so just go with it.

by Anonymousreply 10610/06/2012

no such thing as male bisexuality

by Anonymousreply 10710/06/2012

Leo Dicaprio comes across as bi. Any stories about him besides his early infatuation with David Blaine

by Anonymousreply 10810/06/2012

Are any of you planning on dating these people listed?

by Anonymousreply 10910/06/2012

R107 I don't know. To me, it seems impossible for bisexuality NOT to exist. I know a handful of people, male and female, who wish they weren't bisexual. But they get turned on by both. And no, they don't go around doing everyone and everything they see. It makes me sad when people who identify bisexual are invalidated or given a bad rap.

by Anonymousreply 11010/06/2012

Gay men or straights for that matter are not qualified to opine on bisexuality.

By the very fact that you are only attracted to one sex means that you cannot wrap your arms around the reality of being attracted to both sexes to varying degrees. And most of you are closed minded fucks who would be homophobes if you were straight.

So stop talking out of your arses.

by Anonymousreply 11110/07/2012

"none of this back and forth back and forth PICK ONE ALREADY."----

Suzanne Sugarbaker on why she always outs bisexuals to their parents

by Anonymousreply 11210/07/2012

Actress Olivia Thirlby came out as bi in In Style magazine last month.

by Anonymousreply 11311/02/2012

"Yes men are just as likely to be bisexual as women are."

Studies show otherwise.

Yes, men can be bi but women are much more likely to be bi than men.

by Anonymousreply 11411/02/2012

I think Elias Koteas is bisexual. He was married to actress Jennifer Rubin in the late 80s but is never publicly linked with anyone, he has played almost as many bisexual characters as Peter Sarsgaard, and he always seems flirty and tactile with male co-stars at premieres and other events.

by Anonymousreply 11511/02/2012

R114: male behavior in prison, seminaries, the military and single-sex boarding schools throughout the ages says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 11611/02/2012

That's considered adaptive behavior, R116. Once removed from those environments, the subjects generally revert back to their primary inclinations.

by Anonymousreply 11711/02/2012

[quote] Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore hasn't been young for 20 years!

by Anonymousreply 11811/02/2012

They had a few papers come out in the last several years that show that men indeed can be bisexual, one of them put out by the same group of authors who had previously "disproved" male bisexuality in 2005.

One of the more interesting ones had to do with pupil dilation (which cannot be self-suppressed, as tumescence/engorgement can).

So yes, male bisexuality definitely exists.

by Anonymousreply 11911/02/2012

R119 - I heard about that study. I believe it was larger and used participants who had actually had relationships with both men and women.

by Anonymousreply 12011/02/2012

R115, Peter Sarsgaard plays bisexual characters amusingly often.

The only young male actors I can think of that are young and put are: the lead from The Life and Times of RJ Berger (Paul Icano), Ezra Miller, and Thomas Dekker. Though the first said he's mostly gay and the other two never used the word bisexual but said they were "open" to dating men and women.

by Anonymousreply 12111/02/2012

r116, if you had common sense you wouldn't confuse situational homosexuality with bisexuality

by Anonymousreply 12211/02/2012

Oh I see, R116/R114 male bisexual behavior has a *completely different* name and happens under special circumstances that, when they are applied to women, certainly would never, ever foster female bisexual behavior, so idiots like you can say bisexual male behavior doesn't really exist--or is extremely rare. I know! I'm going to make up some new name for female bisexuality. That way female bisexuality won't really exist either.

by Anonymousreply 12311/02/2012

[quote] male behavior in prison, seminaries, the military and single-sex boarding schools throughout the ages says otherwise.

LOL! That just shows you that some men will stick it anywhere to get off.

by Anonymousreply 12411/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.