Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bally''s Worldwide Plaza NYC

Alright you Hell's Kitchen buddies, let's talk about the Bally's gym at Worldwide Plaza. I'll start.

Personal trainer Justin is a God. Anyone know anything about him? I've tried finding pictures of him online, but I don't know his last name. He makes me weak.

by Anonymousreply 3805/17/2015

by Anonymousreply 104/16/2011

I thought the thread title said 'Pizza' instead of 'Plaza', OP. I must admit, I'm disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2011

Too bad the gym is an airless poured-concrete relic of the 80s. That's what I notice, not Justin. At least going there is cheap.

by Anonymousreply 304/16/2011

it's not as bad as many I've been to and at least it's affordable. The monthly fees at many NYC gyms are absurd. Sure I'd like for it to still have towel service and get a renovation. The recently shortened hours piss me off, especially on Saturday and Sunday, but I live directly across the street from it.

And there's Justin to look at.

by Anonymousreply 404/16/2011

I know the gym continued to operate even after Bally's declared bankruptcy a few years ago, but I could've sworn I heard there were talks for another gym to take over the space.%0D %0D Didn't the lengthy thread on Datalounge about the Equinox at 50th and Broadway, only a block away, get closed before? Something about people posting personal / stalkerish information or something. I still go to that gym and have a chuckle when I see some of the people mentioned in that thread.%0D %0D There was also a thread here a while ago on craigslist missed connections, and when I checked the NYC site a disproportionate number were located in Hell's Kitchen (no surprise) and the gyms in the area - especially the NYSC at 49th and the Equinox at Columbus Circle. I'm surprised anyone gets any exercising done with all the cruising that's apparently going on.

by Anonymousreply 504/16/2011

any action in the steam room there?

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2011

It's a Bally's OP.

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2011

I don't care if no one cares. I just want someone who knows this guy Justin's last name to post it so I can find a picture of him online to show someone else.

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2011

Oh, you're a stalker, OP.

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2011

YES I'M A GOD DAMNED STALKER. Like all the rest of you queens. NOW SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1004/18/2011

You're getting a little too "One Hour Photo" for me, OP. Chill out before you end up like this guy...

by Anonymousreply 1104/18/2011

Bump from OP here. No one on here goes to my gym and knows who I'm talking about?

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2011

How pricey is that Ballys? Crunch denizen here.

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2011

I pay $49.99 a month. It's supposed to go down the next time sign a new contract. I'd like to work out somewhere better kept, but it has 2 big things going for it: it's across the street from my apartment and it has a pool. Plus it has Justin.

by Anonymousreply 1404/27/2011

You might as well start a thread about 24 hour in San Francisco and your obsession there.

It is not a gym anyone goes to and no one knows who your justin is.

by Anonymousreply 1504/27/2011

This gym certainly does not suffer from a lack of members. It's crowded almost all the time. And it's got plenty of hot looking guys, both gay and straight.

by Anonymousreply 1604/28/2011

Saw Lou Christie swingin a big thick uncut one oozing pre-cum.

by Anonymousreply 1705/01/2011

Just once ? I would have gone back many times.I've heard he's a healthy Italian dude. I think he's half polish too.

by Anonymousreply 1806/15/2011

R5, I visit the 50th St Equinox too, among others, and loved that thread! I don't remember anything stalkerish, but I do remember first and last names of people who worked there, Facebook pages, etc. What a group of characters.%0D %0D It's a fine line I guess, because that's all public information either on Equinox's site or on the trainer wall at the gym, but still...%0D %0D Is the Justin now at Bally's that makes OP's blood pressure rise the Justin who used to train at Equinox at 50th but doesn't anymore? Tallish, 30s, with dark hair and eyes and always making people do odd exercises (stand on one foot on top of this ball with a kettle bell in one hand and balance this book on your head. Now, up on tiptoe! And down! And up!)

by Anonymousreply 1906/15/2011

Bally's bump. Saw hot young guys going in there today.

by Anonymousreply 2006/15/2011

That might be him r19. He looks like he could be cast as Superman.

by Anonymousreply 2106/16/2011

Lots of noodle? Size meat? Earrings...caftans?

by Anonymousreply 2206/16/2011

[quote]Personal trainer Justin is a God. Anyone know anything about him? I've tried finding pictures of him online, but I don't know his last name. He makes me weak.

What? It would kill you to take a snap shot so we know who your talking about?

by Anonymousreply 2306/16/2011

What, r23 like I'm going to just surreptitiously pull out my camera phone and take his picture while he's on the treadmill? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 2406/17/2011

OP here. I walked into the gym tonight and saw a picture of dreamboat Justin on a flyer. You can enter some contest to go on a date with him. I was tempted.

by Anonymousreply 2507/15/2011

Scan the flyer so we can see who you're talking about, dum dum.

by Anonymousreply 2607/15/2011

I would do that r26, but it was in a frame, not a pile of them to take. If I find a copy, I'll snag it.

by Anonymousreply 2707/16/2011

Um. Phone camera. Picture. GO.

by Anonymousreply 2807/16/2011

Do you think he farts?

by Anonymousreply 2907/16/2011

The picture is at the front desk, where he usually hangs out.

by Anonymousreply 3007/16/2011

To quote another thread, get a pair, Suzie. Take that picture. If he's "hanging out" take the picture of the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 3107/16/2011

People still go to Bally's?

by Anonymousreply 3207/16/2011

Maybe Justin Papale? Still can't find a picture online of him though.

by Anonymousreply 3310/01/2011

I finally found out his name is Justin Palopoli. Handsome as can be. No pictures on google, which is so odd to me. I figure that almost everyone under 40 has some pictures of themselves online, but I guess it's not so.

by Anonymousreply 3405/08/2013

Just read that the Bally's at Worldwide Plaza will close November 7th. I wonder if there's another gym coming in to take its place.

by Anonymousreply 3510/12/2014

He and some girl had a baby earlier this year. You can google his registry at my

by Anonymousreply 3610/12/2014

Looks like David Barton will be opening a gym in the old Bally's space at Worldwide Plaza.

by Anonymousreply 3705/17/2015

Another article.

by Anonymousreply 3805/17/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!