Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Crying without tears

I always take it as a sign that the person is faking. What do you think? This comes up today because the mother of the young woman missing in Tennessee made a great show of crying hysterically, heaving, being barely able to speak through her tears, except there were no tears. Excerpt of her TV appearance begins at 50 seconds in the video below.

by Anonymousreply 13403/05/2014

I dunno - people's bodily functions are quirky, one to the next. I don't see that as evidence that she is faking.

by Anonymousreply 104/15/2011

I saw it this morning and thought the exact same thing as you. I would like to know more about the family.

by Anonymousreply 204/15/2011

The fake sniffling was a give away. They are liars.%0D %0D There is a lot more to this story. A guy drags your sister off and all you do is call 911?

by Anonymousreply 304/15/2011

Does anyone here cry without tears?

by Anonymousreply 404/15/2011

I cry without tears all the time. Leave this woman alone.

by Anonymousreply 504/15/2011

The lack of red eyes is the real giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 604/15/2011

I'm the opposite. I well up very easily even when trying not to. I can't imagine having a complete hysterical breakdown like that lady without waterworks. Seems impossible.

by Anonymousreply 804/15/2011

Is it possible to cry so much that a person cries all his/her tears out??

by Anonymousreply 904/15/2011

What a strange question r7? why can't you understand that some people cry and tears do not come? It's that simple. Please leave this woman alone.

by Anonymousreply 1004/15/2011

Many years ago I cried so much that I stopped producing tears. It was as if my body was "trying" to cry but it couldn't...kinda like the dry heaves. However, I don't think it's that common. My incident was after several hours of pretty much uncontrollable weeping.

by Anonymousreply 1104/15/2011

What the heck does this mean, posted in the comments section of CBS YouTube:%0D %0D [quote]mwws%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF....ej702 54 minutes ago %0D

by Anonymousreply 1204/15/2011

OP, two words: SUSAN SMITH%0D %0D I knew she was lying when she did the crying w/o tears shit.

by Anonymousreply 1304/15/2011

I have the strange problem of wanting to be able to cry but usually not being able to.

by Anonymousreply 1404/15/2011

Don't be so naive people, OP is totally valid in his/her spot. %0D %0D The FBI and crime analysts will have noted these peoples movements and nuances very carefully, building up profiles. It doesn't mean they are guilty of anything but the lady is crying with no tears but sniffing as if she has blocked ducts. %0D %0D It will be being noted somewhere, whether it is a clue or not.

by Anonymousreply 1504/15/2011

I don't believe this family either. Is the brother in a wheelchair? Why can't you catch a guy dragging off your sister? I'm a pretty piss poor runner but I have confidence I can catch up with someone carrying an 110 pound person that is either dead weight or possibly even struggling.

by Anonymousreply 1604/15/2011

Even the sheriff is doing it. Someone has stolen all the tears in the county.

by Anonymousreply 1804/15/2011

Does seem odd. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 1904/15/2011

[quote]Please leave this woman alone.

Unless you think she's reading this thread, I'm pretty sure we are leaving her alone.

I think the sheriff was actually tearing up which is why he turned away.

by Anonymousreply 2004/15/2011

Some people are born without tear ducts.

by Anonymousreply 2104/15/2011

Never heard of that R21. Their eyes would have dried out in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 2204/15/2011

There is a genetic condition that prevents the formation of tears, but it is extremely rare and only affects Ashkenazi Jews. She doesn't look Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 2304/15/2011

It's bizarre the brother didn't chase after into the woods.

by Anonymousreply 2404/15/2011

They found her lunch box 8 miles away.%0D %0D If someone was kidnapping you as you are leaving the house to go to school, wouldn't you drop the lunchbox?

by Anonymousreply 2504/15/2011

A Cry Without Tears -- sounds like the title of a Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 2604/15/2011

any news on the case?

by Anonymousreply 2704/16/2011

Physiologically, and to put it bluntly, if there's no snot, there's no real cry.

by Anonymousreply 2804/16/2011

Crying without tears was the first sign to the police that the Menendez brothers had killed their parents.

by Anonymousreply 2904/16/2011

Just rewatched the Susan Smith press conference video - it's the same, no tears. Although it is less over-acted.

by Anonymousreply 3004/16/2011

Something is very wrong here. I think something is staged or fake. The brother doing nothing but calling 911 is weird. This is an obscure house on a obscure road. It makes me believe someone in the family is involved. Susan Smith changed my opinion regarding what a family member is capable of doing, fake tears included.

by Anonymousreply 3104/16/2011

I'll keep this thread in my thread watcher and check on it again in some time. I have a feeling a "BREAKING NEWS" post will appear.

by Anonymousreply 3204/16/2011

OP

I think that young lady's mother knows something, because of her overall manner as well as her utter lack of tears.

"All Cried Out" was the name of a Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam song in the 1908's, it is not a real state of being at all were tears are concerned for goodness sakes.

by Anonymousreply 3304/16/2011

[quote]I think the sheriff was actually tearing up which is why he turned away.%0D %0D But why is the SHERRIFF crying? Fair enough he may know the girl/her family but a professional breaking down in front of the cameras? Most unusual. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3404/16/2011

I noticed Mom's eye makeup is fully intact.

by Anonymousreply 3504/16/2011

Regardless if there's tears, you can tell if someone is crying. Their lips and facial muscles quiver, they have trouble forming words.%0D %0D What's even creepier is that smile that some people have when describing tragedy. I've seen it on Oprah countless times. Might be a nervous tic.

by Anonymousreply 3604/16/2011

[quote]But why is the SHERRIFF crying? Fair enough he may know the girl/her family but a professional breaking down in front of the cameras? Most unusual.

It's a very small county. He probably doesn't handle a lot of abduction/murder cases.

by Anonymousreply 3704/16/2011

Is that woman her mother or her stepmother?

by Anonymousreply 3804/16/2011

Nice brother.%0D %0D Antoine Dodson got up in the face of that idiot from the projects who was snatching his sister up. He's a much better brother.

by Anonymousreply 3904/16/2011

I've cried so much I don't have any more tears.%0D

by Anonymousreply 4004/16/2011

The hardest and deepest I ever cried was when my mother died. There were no tears for some reason and I always tear up and cry with tears.

This seemed to be coming from my gut and it was pure raw grief...

by Anonymousreply 4104/16/2011

r8, former investigator.. any ideas what happened?%0D %0D Why won't the police say what the brother was doing during the kidnapping? Or specifically what the guy looks like. They finally gave out the height and weight, but what about hair color or was he white, black, asian...

by Anonymousreply 4204/16/2011

There is a possibilty it is true. She is very pretty and may have caught the attention of a loon.%0D %0D But I agree it is suspicious that the brother didn't run after them and that mom is wearing makeup.

by Anonymousreply 4304/16/2011

from Reuters:%0D %0D The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said on Friday the investigation since has found she was not dragged, but rather was led by her arm or hand into the woods. The bureau believes Bobo feared for her life and complied with the abductor.%0D %0D [quote]Law enforcement officers have said Bobo's white lunch box was found on a creek bed eight miles from her home. The bureau also said Friday that Bobo's brother saw her outside her house with a man on Wednesday morning at about the time she would normally leave for school. At the time, her brother thought the man was her boyfriend. Later, when he went outside, he saw blood and called police.%0D %0D so the story has changed. why didn't they just say so before? it explains why he didn't run after her%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4404/16/2011

Have we heard anything about a boyfriend before?

"Early Show on Saturday" co-anchor Rebecca Jarvis remarked, "We originally were told that her brother told police that she was pulled from the home, dragged into the woods by a man in camouflage. But now it sounds more like she was forced into the woods, forced to walk by her own. Is that change in story an indicator of anything, do you believe?"

Kobilinsky [crime scene analyst and professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York] said that information raises red flags in the investigation.

"If you're an eyewitness, you're the last person to see the victim, now your story changes from dragging to walking? It raises some questions," he said. "But on the other hand, there's a lot of misinformation out there, and it could have been an Internet rumor. I just don't know. I think the TBI, the state police, are now saying she walked out with the perpetrator."

by Anonymousreply 4504/16/2011

I watch ID channel a lot, and that is usually the first sign that there is something wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4604/17/2011

One of the father's comments seemed odd to me. He said that "it could have been someone close, someone who knows our routine." Why would he have said that? In a rural community certainly the son/brother would have recognized anyone who was "close." %0D There is something not right about this whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 4704/17/2011

"'it could have been someone close, someone who knows our routine.' Why would he have said that?"

"An unknown guy in camouflage"? Yeah, okay.

by Anonymousreply 4804/17/2011

Does anyone remember whether the Ramseys cried real tears in the JonBenet case?

by Anonymousreply 4904/17/2011

R49, one of the officers at the Ramsey residence that morning observed that Patsy Ramsey was sobbing and shrieking hysterically, her hands covering her face-- but Patsy was peeking through her fingers staring at the officer all the while. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 5004/17/2011

I watched the Rosemary Christensen episode of Disappeared recently and her husband who murdered her also had fake tears when reporting to the media. I think this family was involved.

by Anonymousreply 5104/17/2011

I've noticed this with Sociopaths. Not everyone will cry, that's normal. Everyone reacts differently, however, pretending to cry is VERY telling. Scott Peterson, did it, as have many others. They ball, get the "cry voice" but eyes are always dry and clear. The only time they really cry or show emotion is when it has to do with them. Then the tears are there and the crying is real.

by Anonymousreply 5204/17/2011

"... but rather was led by her arm or hand into the woods."%0D %0D This is a very female thing to do: "Please don't hurt me- I'll do anything".%0D %0D How about dropping to the ground and screaming as loud as you can? Kicking him in the shins and/or groin whenever he gets near? Using those french manicures to scratch scratch scratch? Leave some marks?%0D %0D I mean, he's going to rape and murder you anyway- may as well go down with a fight.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5304/17/2011

Pamela Smart, the NH school aide who seduced a teen to get him to murder her husband, notoriously failed to cry any tears from the moment she "discovered" her husband's body, throughout his funeral and beyond. At the time she told reporters this was due to a reserve of strength she tapped into in a crisis.%0D %0D A local reporter noted that it was only after the teen gunman and his accomplices were arrested and telling their side of the story that Smart developed the sudden ability to cry and grieve like a normal person.

by Anonymousreply 5404/17/2011

Boy howdy, that woman is really lying. Did you see how her eyes were darting upward when she said "someone knows what happened." I wonder if the brother is responsible and the parents are covering for him.

I'm usually right on these cases, but was utterly wrong with the Elizabeth Smart case. I was completely convinced that dad knew something. Guess I have an inability to read Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 5504/17/2011

I think Elizabeth Smart's fey daddy hired itinerant drifters to do house repairs so he could have sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 5604/17/2011

bb

by Anonymousreply 5704/17/2011

I doubt any of our sleuthing skills are 1/100 as great as we think they are.

We have bits and pieces of the story and a video and we think we have solved the crime. Good god.

Sometimes I have tears when I cry and sometimes I don't. It has nothing to do with the depth or truth of my emotions. On the other hand, if I laugh hard I invariably have tears streaming down my cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 5804/17/2011

I knew Susan Smith had killed her kids immediately, don't know if it was the lack of tears or just her general demeanor but guilty vibes were pouring out of her.%0D %0D I haven't seen much about this girl, I need to check it out.

by Anonymousreply 5904/17/2011

r42: I'm actually not that familiar with the case as I'm not from the U.S. However, generally speaking, law enforcement will only allow bare minimum information out, even if they have a very good idea of what happened, and who did it. There are a number of reasons for this (holdback evidence, not wanting to spook the suspect or let on that the suspect is actually a suspect).

. Rest assured, police always know more than what is released to media.

by Anonymousreply 6004/17/2011

I think the brother killed his sister and the family is covering it up. Someone in CAMOUFLAGE gear at 7:30 in the morning? Out on a country road away from anyone and anywhere? Sure.

Both the mother AND father have crocodile tears. I get the same vibes from them that I got from watching Susan Smith. I knew almost immediately that she did it. "My babies! My babies!" Uh huh, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 6104/17/2011

..."All Cried Out" was the name of a Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam song in the 1908's...%0D %0D %0D Even better was the version that they did in the 1980's, Mrs. Tandy.

by Anonymousreply 6204/17/2011

Some may be interested to look up Paul Ekman, who is an expert in the field of "micro expressions". The TV show "Lie To Me" is loosely based on him and his research.

by Anonymousreply 6304/17/2011

thanks former investigator.%0D %0D This certainly is bizarre. I can't imagine why parents would cover up for a child who murdered their other child.%0D %0D Also, what a weird escape route for the suspect. Through the woods?

by Anonymousreply 6404/17/2011

An officer also has said that the brother and boyfriend initially weren't suspects, but that has changed. %0D So that would point towards the brother who probably changed his story when questioned why he didn't do anything more.%0D %0D Obviously I don't know if anyone in her family has anything to do with her disappearance, but the whole thing is fishy. I hope they will find her alive.

by Anonymousreply 6504/17/2011

F.I.%0D %0D Do you think it must be someone local to know those woods? Also, I read in the comment section of an article with someone saying that he could be part of the search party. Do you think someone would be so bold as to do that?%0D %0D Thanks for answering questions.

by Anonymousreply 6604/17/2011

r66, it's not out of the question. There have been many cases in the past where the culprit has raised suspicion, even before evidence has been found, by being the "overly helpful" witness or overly involved spectator. I don't know if that's the case here.

I do have to say that I watched that video clip again and I think the wife is not being genuine. One other thing that usually is odd in cases like this is when people being interviewed refer to the missing person as "he (or she), that girl/boy, my (fiance, husband, wife, daughter) but not by the missing person's actual name. It is a way to depersonalize the victim and can be suspicious depending on the context. Now keep in mind that every case is unique, but you will see similarities in human behavior.

by Anonymousreply 6704/17/2011

[quote]This certainly is bizarre. I can't imagine why parents would cover up for a child who murdered their other child.

Boom Boom Boom!

by Anonymousreply 6804/17/2011

hmmmm very interesting F.I.. Note the 2nd bullet on my list below. %0D %0D %0D Per TBI (Tenn's FBI) this afternoon:%0D %0D *the person is believed to be local%0D *no one ruled out as being a suspect, CONTRARY TO WHAT WE RELEASED EARLIER%0D *looking for someone who has been excessively cleaning their car%0D *they had found more items than the lunchbox

by Anonymousreply 6904/17/2011

oh poo, that didn't list out like I wanted.%0D %0D Per TBI (Tenn's FBI) this afternoon:%0D %0D *the person is believed to be local %0D %0D *no one ruled out as being a suspect, CONTRARY TO WHAT WE RELEASED EARLIER %0D %0D *looking for someone who has been excessively cleaning their car %0D %0D *they had found more items than the lunchbox%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 7004/17/2011

Any more info on this case?

by Anonymousreply 7104/18/2011

omg you guys, I had the same thought. The mom invoked immediate susan smith memories for me. She was not really crying...it was the contrived conduct that the local detectice in the smith case keyed in on right away. %0D %0D And how the hell does the brother just watch her walk into the woods with someone and then just call 911. Wouldnt you run after her...or call to her to make sure she is ok. %0D %0D Something stinks%0D

by Anonymousreply 7204/18/2011

The sheriff said the brother and boyfriend were cleared, but it appears the state police have taken over the investigation from the barney fifes. I saw an state police investigator this morning who made it very clear everyone including brother and boyfriend were suspects.

by Anonymousreply 7304/18/2011

please go to .51 here

by Anonymousreply 7404/18/2011

now go to 1:50 here

by Anonymousreply 7504/18/2011

Children do it all the time, especially in stores.

Course, they're faking it and have just been told no.

by Anonymousreply 7604/18/2011

thought exactly the same thing- this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 7704/18/2011

Apparently the brother claims that he was in the shower, heard a scream, saw her being dragged away and then called the cops while looking for a gun.%0D %0D I've read this from people who say they know the family, fwiw.

by Anonymousreply 7804/18/2011

How old is the brother?

My brother would have run out there butt naked.

And then, if the pervert hadn't already run, my brother would have beaten him the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 7904/18/2011

I think the noncrying mom and the brother who didn't run after her suspicious... BUT it could be the exboyfriend who she had a restraining order on.

by Anonymousreply 8004/18/2011

Did you say restraining order? So, the brother's reason for not running out was that he thought it was just the guy she's got a restraining order on taking her into the woods?

by Anonymousreply 8104/18/2011

The brother is 25 and the police state that her ex-boyfriend have a solid alibi.

by Anonymousreply 8204/18/2011

Sorry, I'm not r18 in this thread, forgot to clear the box.

by Anonymousreply 8304/18/2011

r81, as far as I can tell, there are different stories out there. It is odd that the police won't clarify.%0D %0D The latest is he saw them from the window going toward the forest and thought she was with one of her 2 ex boyfriends. I guess he couldn't tell.%0D %0D The crazy exboyfriend not only threatened her, but her boyfriend of the time.%0D %0D I think this could go either way.. Maybe he was the fucked up child and was jealous of his sister, or the exboyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 8404/18/2011

Folling the case on another forum.. they say she has been found and airlifted to Vanderbilt hospital.%0D %0D I have no idea if true.

by Anonymousreply 8504/18/2011

r85, no as of an hour ago they are still looking for her

by Anonymousreply 8604/18/2011

Yea r86, they just said it was rumors. Who the hell starts rumors like that?%0D %0D Anyway, I thought it was a good source. It was the pastor of her church who tweeted it.

by Anonymousreply 8704/18/2011

the brother is 25 and he still lives at home? Is he retarded or something?

by Anonymousreply 8804/19/2011

Is her brother named Bubba Bobo?

by Anonymousreply 8904/19/2011

oh nono where did our bobo gogo?

by Anonymousreply 9004/19/2011

I'm not saying the mom did it. I'm just saying she's acting with that fake crying. Why she's faking it is another question.

by Anonymousreply 9104/19/2011

Why aren't the parents out in the news everyday. Isn't that what people do, to keep the attention of the media and hopefully get more tips? %0D %0D %0D I personally believe someone in that family knows what happened.

by Anonymousreply 9204/19/2011

I think the case is to be highlighted on Nancy Grace tonight.%0D %0D I will probably watch even though Nancy gets on my last nerve, and that chick who does the cutesy rhyming thing.

by Anonymousreply 9304/19/2011

Am I the only one who thinks the dad's crying seems really fake, too?

by Anonymousreply 9404/19/2011

Well, I don't know what to think until I hear Nancy Grace take on the matter. She's a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 9504/19/2011

I'll bet this bitch finds some tears when Nancy's finished tearing bitch a new libya morgoriam, or whatever [italic]they[/italic] call that.

by Anonymousreply 9604/19/2011

Nancy is not on tonight! It is someone who is calm and not shrilling. I think I may watch the full hour.

by Anonymousreply 9704/19/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 9804/20/2011

Nurses are weird. I live near a hospital and you better stay off the roads when they're late for work- they will take you out.

by Anonymousreply 9904/20/2011

The Bobo family spokesman... is on Nancy right now.%0D %0D He isn't giving up any info about what Clint actually saw.%0D %0D There are rumors they think she is alive. The found a car with its engine warm on Friday, and really thought they had them. %0D %0D Anyway, just repeating rumors in forums.

by Anonymousreply 10004/20/2011

why won't they release any information? this is crazy.. usually the police use the media to help find the person.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 10104/23/2011

Exciting news... search teams were sent out about an hour ago.. yep, at this late hour.%0D %0D Read Will Nunley's twitter. This is the best tweet:%0D %0D Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search. #hollybobo%0D 1 hour ago

by Anonymousreply 10204/24/2011

R85 If she is in Western Tennessee she would not be airlifted all the way to that hospital at all. You prefaced your post nicely, so I mean no disrespect towards you at all.

by Anonymousreply 10304/24/2011

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 10404/26/2011

no, bad weather today. there were no searches.%0D %0D There was a press release but no confirmation on anything. This is as bad as the little Byron Korman case. They won't say anything.%0D %0D I am glad someone is reading my updates r104, so I will search around tonight for any tidbits or thoughts on the case.%0D %0D Oh, I did remember from earlier... there is a radio DJ (from TN) who is saying she is alive. He has a source so he says.

by Anonymousreply 10504/26/2011

Holly Bobo sounds like a pornstar.%0D %0D Bobo Does Hobos: Pulling Trains

by Anonymousreply 10604/26/2011

[quote] They won't say anything.

What do you expect them to say? Are the police supposed to give you daily updates?

""The county police would like to assure R105 that there is no new information on this case."

by Anonymousreply 10704/26/2011

ok, r107, got your message. Have a good evening.

by Anonymousreply 10804/26/2011

Doesn't mean she's faking it.. Example: try crying in a beach..you wont have tears.. It happens because exposure to high sun shine!

by Anonymousreply 10904/28/2011

So?

by Anonymousreply 11005/07/2011

Well?

by Anonymousreply 11105/08/2011

Anything new? %0D %0D This disappeared out of the news.

by Anonymousreply 11206/27/2011

[quote]Is it possible to cry so much that a person cries all his/her tears out??

No. If you've been through that you can reach a stage where you WANT to stop crying and you can't. There are no rules about this.

by Anonymousreply 11306/27/2011

I have a condition called Sjogrens Syndrome. I have never experienced tears on my cheeks. Because I screw my face up when I cry - without tears - people just think I'm angry! It's a wonderful thing to be able to cry tears, but perhaps this lady, like me can't produce any. Wallsend upon Tyne

by Anonymousreply 11407/15/2012

The girl has been missing for three days, and the woman could be "cried out". If she has been crying non-stop for 72 hours and not drinking enough water, she is dehydrated.

In the same way you can dry-heave when you have nothing left in your stomach to vomit up, you can sob without tears.

by Anonymousreply 11507/15/2012

Crying so fake. Susan smith does come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 11607/15/2012

Rosemary Clooney used to say the only singer who could cry, and still truly sing at the same time, was Bernadette Peters. She said normally, when a singer gets emotional, the throat seizes, and contracts, and you can't hold a note - the only one who can do it, is Bernadette.

by Anonymousreply 11707/15/2012

Bernadette Peters does look clammy.

by Anonymousreply 11807/15/2012

Anyone else find it weord that this was bumped up?

by Anonymousreply 11907/15/2012

Holly Bobo is about the worst name ever. Unless she wants to be a porn star.

by Anonymousreply 12007/15/2012

I cry wihout tears I was born like that. I don't know why..

by Anonymousreply 12110/25/2012

I cried today .. I cry a lot and I never ever have tears . I have tearducts and whenever I cry , it's for a very good reason and I sure as heck mean it ! My eyes are also very watery . Please reply to me if you know what's happening or if you experience this as well , thanks :)

by Anonymousreply 12208/01/2013

I remember when Susan Smith did this. She was the woman who years ago drove her boys into a lake, murdering them, and said a black man hijacked her car. Literally everyone in my office saw her fake crying interview and every one of us knew she was lying and had killed them.

by Anonymousreply 12308/02/2013

I don't even know what this conversation is about, I was just trying to find out why me and my twin sister have never had tears when we have cried, trust me it's possible to cry without tears, never had them no matter how much I have cried in the past to now. It's very strange but been reading that it may be a cause of blocked tear ducks, baby's don't cry tears and my and my twin have never had them, it's called 'crocodile tears' just thought I would share.

by Anonymousreply 12403/04/2014

In Jackie Cooper's book, "Please don't shoot my dog," director Norman Taurog needed Jackie to cry. Taurog took Jackie's dog out and pretended to shoot him. Of course Jackie cried after that. And those tears were real. Four years later, he was at Joan Crawford's house getting a bath and a hand job...

by Anonymousreply 12503/04/2014

The tears come first

by Anonymousreply 12603/04/2014

She didn't have anything to do with it.

She's white, after all.

by Anonymousreply 12703/04/2014

I dealt with having a missing person in my family and the media covered the case. It was a horrifying experience. People don't know what it's like unless they've been through it. My family member was never found. I try not to judge the way people react in these situations.

by Anonymousreply 12803/05/2014

A house was searched yesterday for possible connections to the Holly Bobo case. The police are tight lipped about what, if anything, they've found.

by Anonymousreply 12903/05/2014

There's been an update on this case. They are searching someone's property

Regarding the video. The mother had cried all morning. You can see her nose is very red. The brother heard the sister and he thought her boyfriend talking on the carport. The sister was talking loudly. He looked out the window and saw the back of a man in camouflage. He thought it was his sister's boyfriend and he thought she was breaking up with him that's why the sister was talking loudly. He pulled the shade back down and laid back down to bed. He could still hear their voices so he got up and lifted the shade and saw them walking into the woods. The sister and the boyfriend (the whole family) were all hunters. A little while later the mother called home and spoke to the son. The mother wanted to speak to the daughter and the brother told her the boyfriend had come over, they were arguing, etc. The mother had a very bad feeling. I think she knew the boyfriend was supposed to actually be on a hunting trip that day. She told her son to go look for his sister. He went and looked and told the mom he couldn't find her. The mother got really upset and knew something was wrong. She rushed home. They found blood on the concrete and they went searching for her and called police. Now the police are investigating some guy who might have been stalking the daughter. He supposedly made inappropriate comments to her the day before she went missing while a group of people were on a raccoon hunting trip. The police have searched his home and have brought in backhoes to dig up his property. they have brought in cadaver dogs and are searching a pond on the property

by Anonymousreply 13003/05/2014

I just keep thinking of Lindy Chamberlain who was wrongly accused of murdering her child because people did not feel her affect was appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 13103/05/2014

There's been an arrest for kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo

by Anonymousreply 13203/05/2014

I never liked that Holly Bobo show, although Mama June was okay.

by Anonymousreply 13303/05/2014

Reminds me of Susan Smith, the cunt who drowned her two boys in that SC lake to win the love of the local rich boy. She went on all the morning shows, appeared to be grieving....no tears.

by Anonymousreply 13403/05/2014
Need more help? Click Here.