Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Caroline Kennedy

Was like a sack of potatos on The Colbert Show and her speaking voice is tres annoying.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 4303/04/2013

Excuse me miss, but I am QUEEN of the Potatoes.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 104/15/2011

How many times did she say "ya know?"

by John-John got all the good genesreply 204/15/2011

tres annoying? Now, that's really annoying. %0D

by John-John got all the good genesreply 304/15/2011

"John-john got all the good genes".

You got that right.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 404/15/2011

Why does she bother?

It is obvious that she does not want to bother, and yet she still does.

No one else can "carry on" the Kennedy myth? No one?

by John-John got all the good genesreply 504/15/2011

She never did have an ounce of charisma. She always seemed anemic. Polite but DULL.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 604/15/2011

I have been associated with her in a professional sitation and she is very bright, polite and funny and can be a bit off color now and then but does she have loads of charisma? No. She has the rep for being a kind and loyal person -but if you don't know her very well do not mention her family, unless that's the topic of conversation (re:book proposal, etc) %0D She is who she is and that is significant to some people. She is an active patron of the arts and works hard for her causes. She can still draw lots of money and cache to a cause. Is she suited for the media? No. Not really.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 704/15/2011

Ugly fake bitch.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 804/15/2011

One of the funniest things in politics was her potential appointment as senator. She was on her "listening tour" in upstate New York. The news filmed her running AWAY from people because she didn't want to talk to them. She was wearing one of those floor length frau coats that looks like a comforter. RUNNING. It was fucking hilarious.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 904/15/2011

OP, that's MiISS Mrs. Kennedy Sloutchturd to you.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1004/15/2011

I liked her up until the time she sorta ran for the Senate. She just thought she could waltz on through just because of her name. She had absolutely no answer to give as to why she thought she was qualified to be a Senator. Not as smart as she's reputed to be.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1104/15/2011

Charisma? No. Big Bucks? Oh yeah. You can't have everything.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1204/15/2011

Didn't it turn out that she hadn't voted in years?

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1304/15/2011

I think she gets much more credit than she deserves because of who she is. Her books, for instance, are a joke. The fact that she took up space in law school just to become a housewife is annoying to me.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1404/15/2011

Has anybody ever figured out what her husband Ed Schlossberg does for a living, if anything? That was a big joke when she married him - nobody could figure out what he did for money.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1504/15/2011

Tell us about her books, R14 -- I've heard about them, but never read one.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1604/15/2011

Didn't Schlossberg run museums or something?

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1704/15/2011

[quote]I have been associated with her in a professional sitation and she is very bright, polite and funny and can be a bit off color now and then

You mean she tells fart jokes to endear herself with children? I hear it's a surefire tactic.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1804/15/2011

Her books have had a strongly liberal ACLU type slant, and it is for that reason, not any lack of "charisma" - a cheap playground taunt lacks meaning or reality - that cause the press to crucify her. You should have been pleased that we had a real progressive politics for a change, but no your jealousy is such that you wanted to tear her down long before she opened her mouth.%0D

by John-John got all the good genesreply 1904/15/2011

She's no Jackie O

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2004/15/2011

You know some people have public personalities and others don't. Bobby Kennedy had what, 9 or 10 kids. Some of them are public others are not. Caroline doesn't have a public personality. John did. %0D %0D And you know what? When I first heard the rumors about Jackie and Gianni Agnelli, I thought people were being vicious and mean and crazy. I was certain it was completely false and off the wall. But now, I think it is probably true. John was tall and dark and very French/Italian.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2104/15/2011

I think John Jr took after Jaqueline's dad Black Jack. He had all the charisma you could want. Couldn't be faithful to save his life though. Jackie had grown up with a pretty poor image of married life.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2204/16/2011

John Jr. had the looks, but he was no genius and what did he do but take up space in law school, too? He didn't really run that magazine he was in charge of either.%0D %0D I did like him for what he was, but he really didn't have more on the ball than Caroline except for being handsome.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2304/16/2011

I wonder why Caroline went to law school even though she never actually worked as a lawyer. It's kind of a joke that she considers, (and other people) herself a lawyer. What a big waste of time and money.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2410/11/2012

This horrible, entitled troll of a woman is apparently about to be our next ambassador to either Canada or the U.K.

You know, because she's so incredibly QUALIFIED. *rolls eyes*

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2503/04/2013

I recall her senior thesis at Radcliffe was on "Roman Gardens". Oh, how tres Jackie Bouvier.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2603/04/2013

I thought she was being considered for Ambassador to Japan?

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2703/04/2013

Ahh, I think you're right R27... Which makes it even more odd, in my opinion.

It was originally the U.K. but I think I got Canada somehow confused with Japan. She's being considered now for Japan.

Yeah, "qualified". *snicker*

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2803/04/2013

Like, um, you know...whatever.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 2903/04/2013

She's a cunt.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3003/04/2013

Jackie and John-John's father.

Of COURSE he was the only good looking Kennedy...he was Italian.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3103/04/2013

Gianni Agnelli being JFK Jr.'s bio father has been disproven. JFK Jr. was conceived during the 1960 campaign, and Jackie's whereabouts were accounted for literally every single day. She and Agnelli had no contact at that time, and only met one another once or twice years later. JFK Jr. had the dark Bouvier looks.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3203/04/2013

given her elitist upbringing and education i cannot believe how often she says "ya know".

someone should say to her "no Caroline, I don't know. please tell me."

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3303/04/2013

bobby Kennedy was the hot one. totally totally hot. no wonder Ethel didn't want to remarry. she couldn't top that.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3403/04/2013

sorry she lost her father and brother so young, but she certainly milks her father's legacy wonder if any of her kids will follow the business

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3503/04/2013

Caroline is a typical frau who lucked out by being born. She has a hideous, rat-like Irish face.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3603/04/2013

WIshful thinking about Agnelli. People used to say I was a dead ringer for JFK Jr. and I have no Latin blood.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3703/04/2013

R37 is also in his mid-fifties but his friends INSIST he looks early thirties... at the most.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3803/04/2013

Dear Caroline Kennedy,

You don't need to tolerate this negativity. Call my lawyer, Allison Hart. The law firm is Lavely and Singer. She will send threatening letters to the webmaster and this harrassement will be deleted immediately.No one needs to be so abused like this.

Take care, Tig Notaro

by John-John got all the good genesreply 3903/04/2013

R37 sorry to disappoint you, but back in 1962 all of our mothers said we were dead ringers for JFK jr.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 4003/04/2013

R38 well they did until this year when my hair started to turn grey.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 4103/04/2013

She's a terrible public speaker (in terms of delivery, liveliness, etc.), but, as someone who teaches public speaking, I can tell you that being a great public speaker in those areas does not ensure a great leader or thinker. Go with ideas and reasoning all the time.

by John-John got all the good genesreply 4203/04/2013

She is nothing more than a well-monied and well-connected person.

How does she really spend her days?

by John-John got all the good genesreply 4303/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.