Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Catherine Zeta Jones Checks Into Nut Farm, Is Being Treated For Bipolar Disorder

Several reports online today report that Catherine Zeta Jones has checked herself into Silver Hill Hospital near New Canaan, Connecticut (pictured here).

With her husband, Michael Douglas, now cancer free, the 'Zorro' actress checked herself into the mental health facility on April 6th for undisclosed reasons.

Sources say Catherine's problems came around the same time as it was confirmed the actress quit as a patron of a South Wales film festival amid being criticized by visitors.

The Hollywood star's decision to disassociate herself from the Swansea Bay Film Festival follows the resignation of actor Michael Sheen. He resigned as vice president of the festival last month. Festival organizers declined to comment on Zeta Jones's withdrawal of her patronage. Unhappiness with the event surfaced after one festival-goer, American filmmaker Steve Rosen, made a documentary about the festival, describing it as "unquestionably the worst event of its kind." Zeta Jones's American representation has now announced that the Swansea-born actress is no longer associated with the festival, and her image has been removed from their website. More at the source

Whatever's going on with Catherine - I hope she gets better soon!

UPDATE: People now confirms the report - Catherine is being treated for bipolar disorder!

Catherine Zeta-Jones, who has been by husband Michael Douglas's side during his cancer fight, has sought mental health treatment for herself, her rep says.

"After dealing with the stress of the past year, Catherine made the decision to check in to a mental health facility for a brief stay to treat her Bipolar II Disorder," the rep says in a statement. "She%E2%80%99s feeling great and looking forward to starting work this week this week on her two upcoming films."

by Anonymousreply 13801/18/2014

That's weird. Any reports of erratic behavior before?

by Anonymousreply 104/13/2011

Based on my experience, it isn't unusual for something like this to occur in conjunction with an extremely traumatic event winding down. She has probably been through so much over the past year taking care of MD, trying to keep the kids happy and comforted, etc. I hope she finds some relief.

by Anonymousreply 304/13/2011

Exactly. She deserves some R&R in whatever form after caring for a spouse through his cancer treatment.

by Anonymousreply 404/13/2011

People don't usually get hospitalized for Bipolar II Disorder.

by Anonymousreply 504/13/2011

Because bipolar disorder is supposed to be caused by a 'chemical imbalance' in the body, it has less of a stigma than other mental problems caused by problems of living and disturbance of thought and inability to cope with life along with disturbed behavior.

by Anonymousreply 604/13/2011

Makes you wonder if she had some kind of meltdown they are keeping quiet about R5. What's the deal with the festival that she and Michael Sheen both quit?

by Anonymousreply 704/13/2011

Not that there should be a stigma to mental illness, but why should she announce to people that she was checking in for Bi Polar treatment. Talk about not keeping things private.

by Anonymousreply 804/13/2011

"Any reports of erratic behavior before?"%0D %0D No, none, and the disease usually starts manifesting in young adulthood. So I agree that this is probably a cover for something else. %0D %0D Does this facility also treat chemical dependency?

by Anonymousreply 904/13/2011

R8, they're probably saying bipolar disorder because bipolar disorder has less of a stigma than other mental disorders/disturbances because bipolar is supposedly caused by a chemical imbalance.

by Anonymousreply 1004/13/2011

R9 just solved it. Drug problems. Hasn't there been rumors of some cocaine use? I thougt I remember someone saying she looked high as a kite at an awards show.

by Anonymousreply 1104/13/2011

Well, whatever it is, I am sure it is HER turn for some R and R. My lord, she went through taking care of a husband with stage 4 cancer. And much of it in public. And tried to keep a relatively "normal" (as normal as a celebrity life can be) life for her family. And starred in a Broadway show with all THOSE pressures. I mean, yes, the glamorous life of the stars and blah blah blah and boo hoo hoo for the rich and famous. That being said, CZH has been through the MILL this past year or two, I am quite sure. I mean, she always looks pretty and smiling and "perfect" in public and these are the very people who are big old MESSES inside.%0D %0D Wonder how long she has known she was bipolar? If that is, indeed, what it is.

by Anonymousreply 1204/13/2011

Why do people feel compelled to say anything? If it gets mentioned somewhere, just ignore it. That works well too.

by Anonymousreply 1304/13/2011

[italic][R8], they're probably saying bipolar disorder because bipolar disorder has less of a stigma than other mental disorders/disturbances because bipolar is supposedly caused by a chemical imbalance.[/italic]

What the fuck are you talking about?

Bipolar Disorder, and Schizophrenia are the biggies when it comes to stigmatization. You don't want massive stigma, tell people that you're suffering from depression, or anxiety. Bipolar Disorder, has a 50/50 chance of suicide. People do all kinds of crazy, life-threatening shit when they're having an episode. Schizophrenia conjures up all types of morbid images in the public's mind. Both fall on the same spectrum, and land people in mental hospitals all the time. Catherine's people would not be throwing around the term, "Bipolar Disorder", in hopes that it wouldn't look bad on her. That's as bad as you can get. Actually, what's worse is if you end up sectioned. I'm speaking from a PR perspective mind you.

What other mental disorders are you referring to? Personality disorders?

by Anonymousreply 1404/13/2011

r12 = frau, taking a break from watching her soaps.

by Anonymousreply 1504/13/2011

Silver Hill is a wonderful, therapeutic place for her. They would have protected her privacy 100% so there really is no reason she needed to make a statement.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1604/13/2011

[quote]I thougt I remember someone saying she looked high as a kite at an awards show.%0D %0D That's one of the poles of bipolar disorder.

by Anonymousreply 1704/13/2011

[quote]There was no reason for Michel to go on stage - in fact it would have been absurd - so I thought she was acting manic.

[quote]I thougt I remember someone saying she looked high as a kite at an awards show.

Yep. Everyone here thought she was coked up.

by Anonymousreply 1804/13/2011

I love this picture of Michael.

by Anonymousreply 1904/13/2011

Do we even know for sure that she and Michael have been "together" in their marriage in recent years? I had heard she and Michael had been living apart way before he came out with the news of his stage 4 cancer diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 2004/13/2011

It ain't bipolar... it's booze.

by Anonymousreply 2104/13/2011

Have to agree with substance abuse. There really isn't any other reason for her to make a statement except as a smokescreen.

by Anonymousreply 2204/13/2011

We can't link this to any previous blind items???

by Anonymousreply 2304/13/2011

Poor thing has been through so much for a 24 year old woman.

by Anonymousreply 2404/13/2011

Since when is DL supportive of CZJ's? We do nothing but trash her here. And who the hell announces bi-polar disorder?

by Anonymousreply 2504/13/2011

"Bipolar Disorder, and Schizophrenia are the biggies when it comes to stigmatization. "%0D %0D Bipolar holds less of a stigma, because it's much more treatable that schizophrenia. Most people with bipolar disorder can lead normal lives, as long as they stay on their meds (BIG if). Of course there's a big stigma for someone who has to hold a steady job, because employers are afraid of even one episode, but for a wealthy woman who works when she likes, that's not a big problem.%0D %0D And for a wealthy celebrity, bipolar disorder holds less of a stigma than substance abuse, schizophrenia, disabling anxiety, personality disorders, etc. And depression has been done to death, her publicist would want something a little out of the ordinary for her cover.

by Anonymousreply 2604/13/2011

Silver Hill specializes in treatment of dual disorders because substance abuse often goes hand in hand with phychiatric disorders.

by Anonymousreply 2704/13/2011

The show, EXTRA, just said she is back home already.%0D %0D They said she entered April 6, but is now back home.

by Anonymousreply 2804/13/2011

It would explain her rending of "Send in the Clowns". She wasn't being metaphorical.

by Anonymousreply 2904/13/2011

But Bipolar II is a milder form of the disorder and usually does not result in the symptoms that would necessitate hospitalization.

IOW: Summin' stank.

by Anonymousreply 3004/13/2011

[quote]People don't usually get hospitalized for Bipolar II Disorder.

You do when you're celebrity husband is hogging all the limelight with his malingering.

by Anonymousreply 3104/13/2011

If she touches my food tray I'm going to shank her.

by Anonymousreply 3204/13/2011

%0D She may be bipolar but she drank , possibly to help with those depressive phases.

by Anonymousreply 3304/13/2011

bipolar is the new black

by Anonymousreply 3404/13/2011

Edie Sedgewick was in Silver Hill.

by Anonymousreply 3504/13/2011

took the Oscar I should have got for Adaptation.

by Anonymousreply 3604/13/2011

Will Mr. Catherine Zeta Jones be making his seasonal talkshow tour?

I swear Great Britain has the holy trifecta of Sir Elton John, Boy George, and George Michael for bullshit.

Here in the US we're stuck with the Judds and Michael Douglas.

by Anonymousreply 3704/13/2011

That was terribly insensitive of the OP to call it a "nut farm" The preferred term is "nut ranch".

by Anonymousreply 3804/13/2011

Bipolar is euphemism for drug/alcohol abuse or a nervous breakdown. %0D %0D If the number of celebrities who claim to be bipolar mirrored the incidence of the illness in the general population, the World Health Organisation would have declared some sort of global mental health crisis by now.

by Anonymousreply 3904/13/2011

Psychiatric AND substance abuse facility

by Anonymousreply 4004/13/2011

Bipolar is the new "exhaustion."

by Anonymousreply 4104/13/2011

Actually the brave Patty Duke almost single-handedly brought bi-polar disorder out of the closet and, yes, removed its societal stigma.%0D What I don't understand is how all these celebrity illnesses and addictions are supposedly so destructive and crippling, but yet they spend a mere four weeks or so in rehab%0D and then they're immediately back on the set of their next film. Musta not been that sick to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 4204/13/2011

She's diagnosed with bi-polar II which is a far cry less than bi-polar I. She's not and lunatic, she just has problems controlling her temper.

Fact is she's probably not bi-polar at all. She's probably just exhibiting either symptoms of PMS, menopause, or hypoglycemia. Some damn crooked doctor has told her she's bi-polar I and now he and this mental institution she's checked into are going to bilk her insurance company for a wad.

by Anonymousreply 4304/13/2011

Will she be performing the Padded Cell Block Tango?

by Anonymousreply 4404/13/2011

I suspect she's completely depressed that her husband has made a recovery. She expected he'd be dead by now and never be able to lay a bony finger on her again.

by Anonymousreply 4504/13/2011

My guess is that she was rummaging through her attic and saw her actual birth certificate and immediately began to melt down to the point where she had to be carted away.

by Anonymousreply 4604/13/2011

Kudos for bringing up Patty Duke!

by Anonymousreply 4704/13/2011

As Neely Ohara said "It was NOT a nut house"!

by Anonymousreply 4804/13/2011

r19...that is funny! LOL

by Anonymousreply 4904/13/2011

why do they prefer to be thought of as bipolar rather than an addict or drunk?

by Anonymousreply 5004/13/2011

I was thinking more of "nervous breakdown".

by Anonymousreply 5104/13/2011

This thread is bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 5204/13/2011

[quote]why do they prefer to be thought of as bipolar rather than an addict or drunk?%0D %0D Because you can't help being bi-polar. You become a drunk or a drug addict through behavior and admitting that you've become an addict is a sign of weakness. And Dame Catherine has no weaknesses.

by Anonymousreply 5304/13/2011

In Catherine's mind, Sharon Stone's in the cell next door, flashing her pussy at the warden.

by Anonymousreply 5404/13/2011

Maybe when everyone thought she was drunk, it was the bipolar. Or she self-medicated.

by Anonymousreply 5504/13/2011

Bipolar disorder is very common among women turning 29.

by Anonymousreply 5604/13/2011

Jolie (at r19's link) needs an order of Pommes Frites and Bernaise Sauce; EAT SOMETHING! JFC! And knock off the shooting-up, mercy!

by Anonymousreply 5704/13/2011

"Bipolar disorder is very common among women turning 29."

But only on the 4th try.

by Anonymousreply 5804/13/2011

DailyMail:%0D %0D [quote]Catherine Zeta-Jones has been treated for manic depression over the stress of her husband Michael Douglas%E2%80%99s battle against cancer. The 41-year-old actress was admitted last Wednesday to the Silver Hill psychiatric hospital, where she reportedly shared a ward with alcoholics and drug addicts.%0D %0D so booze?%0D

by Anonymousreply 5904/14/2011

That's what happens when you marry Gordon Gecko.

by Anonymousreply 6004/14/2011

I have bipolar 1 disorder and am really glad CZJ came out and told the public she has the illness. The stigma is crushing and I hope it goes away during my lifetime. I'd like to see some compassion for those of us who suffer from this (sometimes) deadly disease.

by Anonymousreply 6104/14/2011

and you guys thought I was the puffy coke whore!

by Anonymousreply 6204/14/2011

Bipolar II%0D %0D there's a sequel?

by Anonymousreply 6304/14/2011

No. Really. I'm married to Michael Douglas. I was being treated for Man-Ick Depression.

by Anonymousreply 6404/14/2011

Wasn't there a report awhile ago that CZJ was losing her hair? Perhaps she had a breakdown because of her alopecia.

Hair loss in women, especially one as attractive as CZJ, is incredibly devastating, especially certain types of hair loss which are accompanied by severe scalp pain and scalp burning. Some women are known to commit suicide due to hair loss, I'm not joking.

It's easier for black women to deal with hair loss, because most have always worn some type of supplemental hair throughout their lives. It's usually easier for black women with hair loss to ease into accepting that they'll always need a wig.

Hair loss due to alopecia is not like cancer hair loss, if you survive cancer, your hair will grow back.

CZJ also used to have luxurious thick hair, so she's probably having a meltdown IF this is the reason she's being hospitalized.

by Anonymousreply 6504/14/2011

hair loss is a side effect of lithium

by Anonymousreply 6604/14/2011

by Anonymousreply 6704/14/2011

Booze and blow yeh it's a smokescreen. Was tweeking when she accused that photographer of hitting her.

Silver Hill was Edie Sedgwicks crash-pad.

by Anonymousreply 6804/14/2011

She finally found her birth certificate and discovered how old she really is.

by Anonymousreply 6904/14/2011

The only people proclaiming she was "coked up" were the loser broadway actors who were pissed that one of their mediocre talents didn't win and that a 'movie star' won. The evil, lying dipshits of BROADWAY who acted like pathetc brats because an actual star won the award. Go back to your "Broadway take back the tonys" facebook page and make assholes out of yourselves there please. No one else gives a shit about you. Shouldn't you be in dance class or something?

by Anonymousreply 7004/14/2011

"hair loss is a side effect of lithium"

Isn't CZJ in menopause, that's also a reason for hair loss. The hormones are going nuts. Some women start to look like men when they go into menopause!

by Anonymousreply 7104/14/2011

by Anonymousreply 7204/14/2011

Poor dear. She thought she was going to be a widow. But he recovered!

by Anonymousreply 7304/14/2011

I'm glad she is honest about it. I think it was discovered she was there and before the press could pounce on it, she announced it. It sounds like she has had bipolar I for a long time and she has not been taking her meds for whatever reason. I think cause of the side effects--weight gain, hair loss, etc.

I was once hospitalized for depression/anxiety and docs thought I was bipolar since I have terrible mood swings, rage issues, depression. Was given lithuim which screwed me up even more. I was also drinking heavily since I could not sleep.

Turns out I have clinical depression with ADD which some symptoms can mimic bipolar. I am okay now but I tend to tire easily and get overwhelmed. Hormones don't help either.

by Anonymousreply 7404/14/2011

sound like you have fibromayalgia r74

by Anonymousreply 7504/14/2011

She used alcohol to help with her bipolar symptoms. That led to alcohol addiction.

by Anonymousreply 7604/14/2011

It's gotta be depressing being married to a much older man.

by Anonymousreply 7704/14/2011

Excuse me people. I personally have been a patient at Silver Hill Hospital. It is not a nut farm. It is a rehab hospital for people with addictions some of whom are bi-polar.

CZJ has an addiction or an eating disorder as sure as I sit here typing this. They may be calling it bi-polar disorder as part of her diagnosis but they not take in patients for that alone.

They are all about AA and every single person at the hospital no matter who they are or how sick they are at the time is required to attend a VERY large AA meeting each and every night.

CZJ is either an alcoholic or on some kind of drug which would explain her behavior in public. She has been under stress and probably was using heavily and now is addicted. Silver Hills likes to call many of their patients bi-polar but of course they could never say this to a soul because of privacy issues.

By the way it is a beautiful place on a gorgeous campus in Connecticut. Many famous people have been there. I slept in Nick Nolte's old room apparently.

by Anonymousreply 7804/14/2011

Someone on another site was saying there was some kind of paparazzi incident where she lost it? Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 7904/14/2011

my god, doesn't anyone read threads anymore? This whole thread is filled with the same 4 or 5 responses. Except for r78 who is sharing personal experience at Silver Hill.

by Anonymousreply 8004/14/2011

Good luck to you, R78, and thanks for the info. I also struggle every day.

by Anonymousreply 8104/14/2011

I think I do recall the paparazzi incident when Michael was all over some photographer for allegedly pushing her or hitting her in the face by aaccident. It was recent, and he looked so frail I felt bad for them.%0D %0D I wonder how many people know Michael and Catherine's son has "developmental disabilities?" This came out in the past couple of days, and he has to go to a special school. That's why they left Bermuda where they'd been living when the kids were little.%0D %0D Michael's ex wife, Diandra, recently took him to court. She feels she's owed $$$ for Wall Street II! He settled $51M on her and she gets residules from movies he made while they were married, and she is bitching about more!%0D %0D So you gotta feel for Michael. Not just the cancer, but all this other stuff. Don't forget, his oldest son is in prison and he's a drug dealer and a heavy user. So Catherine has to be climbing walls. So yeah, she probably was self medicating with booze and maybe sleeping pills, or tranquilizers, and she just finally broke.%0D %0D I feel bad for them and I admire Michael, because he is handling a real shitstorm of stuff in his life.

by Anonymousreply 8204/14/2011

How's M Douglass doing?

by Anonymousreply 8304/15/2011

I wonder if the son's disabilities had anything to do with CZJ smoking through her pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 8404/15/2011

"I wonder if the son's disabilities had anything to do with CZJ smoking through her pregnancy?"

Could be Michal Douglas' age. Advanced age in fathers increases risks for many disabilities in their children.

by Anonymousreply 8504/15/2011

She's supposed to be in Shreveport to film with Gerard Butler in his new movie. Don't know if she is here or not, but she's on the cast list.

by Anonymousreply 8604/16/2011

glug.. glug.. glug

by Anonymousreply 8804/16/2011

R86, several articles said she was at the clinic for only 5 or 7 days, starting on April 5.%0D %0D And that she was proceeding to the movie set.

by Anonymousreply 8904/16/2011

"The money-grubbing cunt is probably experiencing depression because her sugar daddy hasn't died yet and all that money is sitting there!"

Why is she a "money-grabbing" cunt. If old men want a trophy wife, they have got to pay. It's a business transaction. No need for name-calling.

by Anonymousreply 9004/16/2011

What r70 said.

by Anonymousreply 9104/16/2011

[quote]That was terribly insensitive of the OP to call it a "nut farm" The preferred term is "nut ranch".

Don't be crass. Proper people refer to it as a "laughing academy."

by Anonymousreply 9204/16/2011

She was sooooo thin when she was doing ALNM. I wonder if she had been on lithium and went off of it to lose weight for her appearance on stage? Lithium causes massive weight gain (I put on about 30 pounds in two months on the stuff); she looked FRAIL during ALNM. %0D %0D Anyway, I wish her the best. I've been there. Hell, I still AM there. Bipolar II is no joke.

by Anonymousreply 9304/17/2011

Tin hat wearing theory...

She has always had Bipolar II and had to have her meds tweaked.

by Anonymousreply 9404/17/2011

Michael DID go on stage at the Tony's.... he went to Stage 4

by Anonymousreply 9504/17/2011

Wasn't Silver Hill the same hospital Mariah Carey went to? She is pregnant now and most likely not on her meds. I hope she is handling it okay.

by Anonymousreply 9604/21/2011

"There ought to be cwowns..."

by Anonymousreply 9704/21/2011

"Michael's ex wife, Diandra, recently took him to court. She feels she's owed $$$ for Wall Street II! He settled $51M on her and she gets residules from movies he made while they were married, and she is bitching about more!"%0D %0D I hope she gets it. Douglas treated her like shit, trading her in for gold-digging CZJ.%0D And he sounds like a real peach of a dad.%0D %0D %0D And I actually kinda like CZJ!%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9804/23/2011

"Nut farm." Nice.

by Anonymousreply 9904/23/2011

Don't discount the menopause theory. It can really fuck you around. She is the right age for it.

by Anonymousreply 10004/24/2011

She is too young for menopause, R100,....%0D %0D and R100 you are insane for spreading ridiculous erroneous ideas about menopause.%0D %0D Menopause does not equate to biopolar syndromes, you ass, nor mental health problems, you dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 10104/24/2011

Where are the clowns? Damnit!

by Anonymousreply 10204/24/2011

Why no interview yet? It's been nearly two months. I expected a big interview about her struggle by now...

by Anonymousreply 10306/04/2011

Just rewatched her Tony acceptance speech; she seems REALLY out of it. Not drunk, just totally manic.

by Anonymousreply 10406/04/2011

It's a smokescreen. She's not the one with the mental health issue.

by Anonymousreply 10501/15/2012

Like this for example. How do you dig out and reply to threads that have fallen off the queue. This is from June. Que?

by Anonymousreply 10601/15/2012

Apparently, compared to the general population, a disproportionate percentage of bi-polars also suffer from substance abuse issues and a disproportionate percentage of alcoholics suffer from bi-polar disorder. Supposedly, this is a function of many bi-polars being undiagnosed and consequently self-medicating with drugs and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 10701/15/2012

She's too young to be going through such tumult. I do hope everything works out for Miss Zeta Jones in the end.

by Anonymousreply 10801/15/2012

Thank you my loyal fans!

I was going through a rough time, that's all. It happens when one approaches a my 30th birthday. Leaving my 20s behind, I just had a hard time with it.

by Anonymousreply 10901/15/2012

Were you raped by his father? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 11001/15/2012

I think Kirk had had his stroke by the time Catherine came along, so she was probably safe as long as she stayed out of reach of whatever arm wasn't paralyzed.

by Anonymousreply 11101/15/2012

who keeps bumping these old threads? Get a life!!

by Anonymousreply 11311/12/2012

Why the hell did you bring up this thread?

by Anonymousreply 11511/12/2012

R115 why the hell you reply if it disinterests you so?

by Anonymousreply 11611/12/2012

Remember how she wanted to keep the Ramblers away from their estate in the UK? Ramblers (walkers) have the right of way on all estates. I think MAD-donna tried to do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 11711/12/2012

So what was up with the film festival she and Sheehan left?

by Anonymousreply 11811/12/2012

Here's the real DataLounge thread on CZJ, from 2010 when she had to explain herself for dashing off to an island vacation in the midst of her husband's cancer battle:

by Anonymousreply 12011/12/2012

And here's a story from April 2011 about a previous stay at Silver Hill for the same alleged ailment:

by Anonymousreply 12111/12/2012

Do bi-polar people bite another person?

I was hanging out with a bunch of friends having fun and getting drunk and this gal I know fairly well just jumped on me and attacked me by biting my neck, drawing blood and even ripped my shirt.

She's 20yrs old. She does act crazy a lot but I attribute that being "young and crazy." However, She did tell me started to use drugs like ecstasy in her early teens. Do you think she her brain was damaged and now she's acting mental?

She likes me but I'm in a relationship and she knows this.

by Anonymousreply 12208/07/2013

Catherine can be rough on underlings, but she's a right broad around decent company. Hope she's able to balance out her "nuttines"!

by Anonymousreply 12308/07/2013

Was CZ-J ever released from the hospital?

She hasn't, to my knowledge, been photographed anywhere. This seems an awfully long time just to get your meds adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 12408/07/2013

she was on Fallon last week, wasn't she?

by Anonymousreply 12508/07/2013

It was NOT a nuthouse!

by Anonymousreply 12608/09/2013

bump for the darling bud of DL! Did she come to her senses and leave her husband yet?

by Anonymousreply 12812/17/2013

[quote]bump for the darling bud of DL! Did she come to her senses and leave her husband yet?

No. CZJ is in no hurry though. She's only twenty-five, so she's still got plenty of time left.

by Anonymousreply 12912/17/2013

[quote]the disease usually starts manifesting in young adulthood.

It's true. This all started last year, when I turned 23.

by Anonymousreply 13012/17/2013

I thought bipolar chicks got naked in public, or flashed their boobies at strangers.

Maybe she has urges to do these things and had to have herself checked into the funny farm and put in a straight-jacket.

by Anonymousreply 13112/17/2013

[quote]Maybe she has urges to do these things and had to have herself checked into the funny farm and put in a straight-jacket.

Wouldn't Michael have to co-sign to put her away? I don't think she's reached legal age yet.

by Anonymousreply 13212/17/2013

Cathy Jones flashed me on the 405!

by Anonymousreply 13312/17/2013

So, let me get this straight: the Bipolar 2 chicks lay in bed all day and cry and the Bipolar 1 chicks are the fun, naked crazies with the weird hats on?

Am I right?

by Anonymousreply 13412/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 13512/17/2013

she skipped the golden globes! where was she?

by Anonymousreply 13601/14/2014

R136 she had her high school graduation that night

by Anonymousreply 13701/18/2014

I still think she is a drug addict who can't deal with anxiety, and no one wants to throw that out there, so they have to come up with a psychological problem to explain why mommy has to often go away. At least I have a sober monitor and everyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 13801/18/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!