Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Sex with my Son is orgasmic"

by Anonymousreply 4908/03/2013

I'm afraid to click on that. Could someone please explain.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2011

Is the photo and story fake or is it actually online for verification?

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2011

A highlight: "%E2%80%98My sex dolls come on holiday - wife stays home"

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2011

Don't you mean "I just spilled Coke all over my keyboard", r1?

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2011

Every time a guy fucks his mom, a cat gives birth to a dog.

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2011

I don't have a problem with consensual incest when the son/daughter only met his/her parent as an adult, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 1304/14/2011

If I was his wife, I'd stay home, too. Gladly. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1404/14/2011

That's so sick.

Now, if it were a father and son, it would be a different matter entirely....

by Anonymousreply 1504/14/2011

Dad and son as long as the son is a later teen or older, okay fine. Mother and son, no, no, that's super creepy.

by Anonymousreply 1604/14/2011

So many Dad/Son fans in these parts!

by Anonymousreply 1704/14/2011

Why is everyone looking at moi?

by Anonymousreply 1904/14/2011

[quote]Why is everyone looking at moi?

Wow, I'm hyperventilating over that one. Is there a Part 2?

by Anonymousreply 2004/14/2011

Is this the equivalent of Jerry Springer? Sounds like a fake story for attention.

by Anonymousreply 2204/14/2011

Mother and son and/ or father and son. It doesn't matter, the whole thing is completely sick and completely debauched. If you think a son and father having sex is exciting you really need to check yourself into a mental asylum. Honey you need some major help. %0D %0D %0D BTW, that lady and her son look like they had interbreeding in their family! Yikes! I guess interbreeding in families isn%E2%80%99t so rare because there are some people on this thread who think this is cool when it comes to father and son sex! Ewwwww!%0D

by Anonymousreply 2304/14/2011

[quote]If you think a son and father having sex is exciting you really need to check yourself into a mental asylum. Honey you need some major help.

Oh, Mary!

Sent from my iPhone!

by Anonymousreply 2404/15/2011

Have to agree with R23 on this one, mother- son, father-son, father-daughter, however you want to swing it, is sick, deranged and perverted. I never understood how or why so many gays here seem to get off on the idea of a grown man psychologically scarring his son by fucking him. Incest is unexcusable in my books, there is way too much legal, people out there for a person to intentionally get off with their own blood.

by Anonymousreply 2504/15/2011

There's a big difference between fantasy and reality, R23. If someone is turned on by thinking about incestuous fantasies or by engaging in fantasy role-play with consenting partners, it does not necessarily indicate that person is a danger to himself and others and needs to be locked up in a looney bin. %0D %0D Incest fantasies are actually a fairly common sexual kink. Your shrill judgmental attitude bespeaks a particularly acute case of pearl-clutching. You might want to speak to a qualified licensed mental health professional about that whenever you have some time off from trolling DataLounge.%0D %0D Anyway. The story OP linked to reminds me of a phenomenon mentioned previously on here, a thing called Genetic Sexual Attraction. Apparently this is a real problem afflicting recently reunited adoptees and their family members. Because of the yearning for closeness and general emotional turmoil adult adoptees being reunited with their birth parents or with their long-lost siblings often experience, there is a risk that they develop strong feelings of sexual attraction towards one another. This happens often enough that agencies specializing in reuniting adult adoptees with their bio family members have to warn people about it.

by Anonymousreply 2604/15/2011

[quote]This happens often enough that agencies specializing in reuniting adult adoptees with their bio family members have to warn people about it.

Genetic Sexual Attraction?

Agencies that specialize in reuniting adult adoptee?

Warnings about incest?

What a pant load!

by Anonymousreply 2704/15/2011

I cannot vouch for the veracity of anything I posted about this alleged GSA phenomenon, R27; I'm just repeating information from a discussion previously posted here. Whatever the truth of the matter, stories on this topic seem to turn up in tabloids on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 2804/15/2011

I read it as "organic." Not that it changes anything...

by Anonymousreply 2904/15/2011

I've once watched on Discovery titled "The Science of Sexual Appeal," in which verious scientists say that throughout the evolution, the human body has devloped a mechanism, which works without us being aware of it, to avoid incest and thus genetic defects. It involves various facts, such as scent, image, and neurological functions related to sexual attraction. I wonder how that plays into theis phenomenon of adoptees being sexually attracted to biological siblings or parents after years of being apart.

by Anonymousreply 3004/15/2011

If they enjoy it - who are we to judge? Strange how we can say "hands off my body" in regards to abortion but when two consenting adults who happen to be mother and son have sex - we are outraged. They are harming no one.

by Anonymousreply 3104/15/2011

[R31] Of course, they're not harming anyone----until they have children, which are very likely to have genetic defects.

by Anonymousreply 3204/15/2011

That's what birth control and abortion are for r32.%0D %0D Ahhh...the wonders of modern science. Until the repugs make it illegal.

by Anonymousreply 3304/15/2011

Sheesh. Lighten up, people.

by Anonymousreply 3404/15/2011

What's the big fucking deal?

I had sex with my Son to give birth to Him.

The gimmick was miraculous; the orgasm less so.

When a god tells you He's great, He's overcompensating. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 3504/15/2011

R31 are you a member of NAMBLA?

by Anonymousreply 3604/15/2011

[quote]The story OP linked to reminds me of a phenomenon mentioned previously on here, a thing called Genetic Sexual Attraction. Apparently this is a real problem afflicting recently reunited adoptees and their family members. Because of the yearning for closeness and general emotional turmoil adult adoptees being reunited with their birth parents or with their long-lost siblings often experience, there is a risk that they develop strong feelings of sexual attraction towards one another.

Yep.

Also, studies have shown that people are attracted to people who look like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 3704/15/2011

[quote] Also, studies have shown that people are attracted to people who look like themselves.

Hmmm, does that explain why some identical twins fuck around on camera?

They just think they're soooo hawt, they can't resist?

by Anonymousreply 3804/15/2011

Women. Geesh.

by Anonymousreply 3904/15/2011

This is definitely a sick, twisted story. But queens on DL are a bit hypocritical. (Surprise!) So many of you would be all excited it if was a father/son situation! And don't deny it. I've read all the threads about those fetishes.

by Anonymousreply 4004/15/2011

Well... they're obviously consenting adults. If they both agree, so what!

by Anonymousreply 4103/19/2012

My Mom and I have felt it prudent to close out two long-standing incest accounts. We've left more documented personal info out there on the Net than ever before. This doesn't mean we have stopped having intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 4212/05/2012

I shiver with . . . "Anticipation".

by Anonymousreply 4312/05/2012

Geez, last time I posted a negative comment about incest I was accused of being old-fashioned and uptight.

by Anonymousreply 4412/05/2012

Mother-son, sister-brother, GROSS!

Father-son, brother-brother, HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 4512/05/2012

Incest is very exciting. Think your own mothers pussy.

by Anonymousreply 4608/03/2013

It sounds like something our Cheryl would do.

by Anonymousreply 4708/03/2013

The only pussy I've ever touched was my mother's.

But that was an accidental brush-against, on my way out.

by Anonymousreply 4808/03/2013

Go jump back up your mother!

by Anonymousreply 4908/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.