Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tatiana Kennedy Schlossberg should be grateful to have a stalker

She looks like a rabbi. %0D %0D The stalker's lawyer says his client was only following Pakastani tradition by courting/harrassing her through her family.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2012

Oh man. The last time I saw a photo of her (3 years ago?) she looked cute. As if she'd favor Jackie. Now I'm getting strong Rumer Willis vibes with a touch of Sadie Sandler.

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2011

She'd be lucky to have a stalker?%0D %0D %0D %0D Could you be any cuntier?%0D %0D %0D %0D She probably isn't any uglier than most of the people posting here

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2011

Tsk tsk, you're not supposed to say the c-word.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2011

I love this story. %0D %0D The stalker actually sounds incredibly amusing.%0D %0D I figure Ms. Schlossberg probably has so much security anyway that this is barely a nuisance for her.

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2011

R1 It's Caroline's other daughter rose kennedy schlossberg who resembles Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2011

Oops..forgot the capitals Rose Kennedy Schlossberg.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2011

She looks more like Lee, actually.

by Anonymousreply 704/12/2011

But is the stalker hot?

by Anonymousreply 804/12/2011

Kinda weird how hung up men are on women.

by Anonymousreply 904/12/2011

The son has great potential

by Anonymousreply 1004/12/2011

The Kennedy's with the exception of John Jr. are pretty damn unattractive. I never thought JFK was all that great. Maybe one of those things where he was very charismatic in person. I've heard Bill Clinton described that way, another non-hottie.

by Anonymousreply 1104/12/2011

Poor Tatiana. I've read on other threads that she is the "ugly sibling", as her two siblings, Rose and Jack are considered good looking.

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2012

So, if I fall in love with a celeb and do what this scumbag did, I can claim I just followed my heart or whatever and get away with it??? WTF?!?

[quote]Pakastani tradition by courting/harrassing her through her family.

LIE! No Pakistani man would DARE harass a Pakistani woman this way or he'd end up dead (and unfortunately, the innocent, harassed woman might too or forced to marry such a scumbag).

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2012

"I never thought JFK was all that great."

JFK was quite a looker as a young man, but lost his looks in middle age due to health issues. In spite of that the media fell over themselves calling him handsome and attractive, who knows why.

Maybe because he was being compared to Nixon and Eisenhower.

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2012

The Kennedys have the potential to produce handsome men, but the women???? AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Manly and just plain yuck. Eunice? Pat? Wonderful philanthropists, but real uglies. Thank God they had $!

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2012

The Kennedys have weird super-wrinkly skin. It seems to have been passed down from Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy. Maybe Caroline's half Jewish kids will escape the Curse of Kennedy Skin

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2012

Another Kennedy curse? That's three of them, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2012

Ivanka Trump is so fortunate to have her stalker. Have you seen this guy? He's quite the looker and superior to her in so many ways. He got sick. That's his crime.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!