Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Roddy McDowell Nude

Is it really him? This photo's been around for a long time. He was known to be seriously well-endowed. Perhaps I'm the only one who ever found him to be very hot!

by Anonymousreply 1602/03/2013

Quite hairy.

by Anonymousreply 104/10/2011

r1, that's not him.

by Anonymousreply 204/10/2011

I got the impression that the Bookworm wanted to fuck Robin or be fucked by Batman.

by Anonymousreply 304/10/2011

r 1: That's Guy Madison.

by Anonymousreply 404/10/2011

The picture loos like he took it pre Flicka.

by Anonymousreply 504/10/2011

So not Roddy -- either of the pics. Not a thing to see here, folks. Just mosey on along...

by Anonymousreply 604/10/2011

r6 take a look at the younger photos on this page:

by Anonymousreply 704/10/2011

He looks like Sookie Stackhouse in this one:

by Anonymousreply 804/10/2011

As one of the studio systems' "boys', it must be assumed that his physical attributes had to have been photographed and assessed at various points throughout his career. The fact that he may have indeed been "hung" would hardly have been considered marketable, given his demographic appeal. God! get a grip, people. The world does not revolve around size queens.

by Anonymousreply 904/10/2011

R8, Anna Paquin has always reminded me of Roddy McDowall.%0D %0D %0D I was about to match up a couple of Google images, but a blogger has already done so...see the link.

by Anonymousreply 1004/10/2011

Do you think Errol Flynn every tapped that ass?

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2011

I think OP's photo is defiantly him. I think he looks pretty hot in that picture too. In general I have always thought he looked strange like an alien, but I think as he matured he looked handsome. Maybe the picture was taken at a party or an orgy and they were drunk? Do you think he was a top or bottom? %0D %0D BTW, his bathroom is on display at the Hollywood Museum and it is all pink. %0D %0D R8, R10. LOL! That little girl does look like him when he was a little boy. I %0D

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2011

Remember, he was rumoured to have been able to self-fellate!

by Anonymousreply 1304/10/2011

Was he really, r13? I had no idea. Someone else is supposed to be able to do that, but I can't remember who.

by Anonymousreply 1404/11/2011

Tracy Ullman in drag.

by Anonymousreply 1504/11/2011

Here is my take on the photograph. Their is no doubt Roddy liked taking pictures of art and people. But this old photograph looks like his young face was photo-shopped or super imposed on someone else's body. I have never seen Roddy have a chest like that and I have not seen all of his movies. Did he ever have his shirt off in a movie as an adult? I'm not saying the photo is a fake, but you can convince me it is the real thing. If Roddy is uncircumcised, then I am delighted. There are old pictures of James Dean and Victor Mature that look like it came from the same roll of film.

by Anonymousreply 1602/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!