Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Roddy McDowell Nude

Is it really him? This photo's been around for a long time. He was known to be seriously well-endowed. Perhaps I'm the only one who ever found him to be very hot!

by Anonymousreply 1602/03/2013

As one of the studio systems' "boys', it must be assumed that his physical attributes had to have been photographed and assessed at various points throughout his career. The fact that he may have indeed been "hung" would hardly have been considered marketable, given his demographic appeal. God! get a grip, people. The world does not revolve around size queens.

by Anonymousreply 904/11/2011

I think OP's photo is defiantly him. I think he looks pretty hot in that picture too. In general I have always thought he looked strange like an alien, but I think as he matured he looked handsome. Maybe the picture was taken at a party or an orgy and they were drunk? Do you think he was a top or bottom? %0D %0D BTW, his bathroom is on display at the Hollywood Museum and it is all pink. %0D %0D R8, R10. LOL! That little girl does look like him when he was a little boy. I %0D

by Anonymousreply 1204/11/2011

Was he really, r13? I had no idea. Someone else is supposed to be able to do that, but I can't remember who.

by Anonymousreply 1404/11/2011
Need more help? Click Here.