Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I have a hangover and really want McDonald''s -- is that so bad?

Right now, I am CRAVING a cheeseburger and those wonderfully salty, greasy french fries. I don't think I've been to the Golden Arches in years, but man, I need something bad for me right now.

Do you ever crave fast food when hungover?

by Ronald McBoozereply 3003/09/2013

That's why McDonald's exists: drunks and kids. And especially kids of drunks.

by Ronald McBoozereply 104/03/2011

You are craving salt. The alcohol has dried you out. Drink lots of fluids and have something salty.

by Ronald McBoozereply 204/03/2011

Always. It's disgusting, though, don't do it. Phone a friend. Call Jenny. Do what you have to.

Did you ever notice it's all the same color? Turd yellowish brown. Except for the ketchup.

Just drink a lot of water and sleep.

by Ronald McBoozereply 304/03/2011

I crave a messy plate of huevos rancheros and french fries with chili on top.

by Ronald McBoozereply 404/03/2011

The grease will also coat your stomach and make you feel less queasy.%0D %0D Why not? I believe in moderation in all things. Eat healthy for the next week.

by Ronald McBoozereply 504/03/2011

I've been sober for 17 years but back in the day nothing was as satisfying the day after a good drunk than McDonalds.

by Ronald McBoozereply 604/03/2011

I have never craved McDonalds, can't abide the stuff.

by Ronald McBoozereply 704/03/2011

Nothing like White Castle after a night out.

by Ronald McBoozereply 804/03/2011

Just don't get the fishwich fillet -- it's a calorie bomb.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1004/03/2011

My hangover cure was (and still is on occasion) a roast beef sandwich with LTM on a roll and a coke.%0D %0D I think just smelling McDonalds with a hangover would make me vomit.%0D %0D MsDonalds is shit. Seriously, it's made from shit. Do not put it in your mouth.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1104/03/2011

When I was younger I would get McDonald's when I was hungover, and it just made me feel even worse. I've found that taking a couple of Advil and then going for a short walk is a good hangover remedy.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1204/03/2011

If you had too much to drink the night before, start off with french fries followed by a scoop of ice cream. It works every time.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1304/03/2011

I get it, OP.

I rarely have a hangover so when I do, I eat what I want.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1404/03/2011

Eat it and drink orange juice with it. You will puke it all up and be none the worse for wear.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1504/03/2011

Ah, never, op.

My body is a temple and I do not subject it to junk food or booze.

I suggest you stop degrading your body grow-up and eat and drink only healthy food and drink!

by Ronald McBoozereply 1604/03/2011

R16 = a tedious asshole nobody wants to be around

by Ronald McBoozereply 1704/03/2011

Might as well, OP.

McDonald's food - much like the humble cockroach - will be the only 'foodstuff', unchanged by the ongoing nuclear poisoning of society. It may be even HEALTHIER than the 'natural, healthy' stuff r16's touting, at this point.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1804/03/2011

I always crave a sausage McMuffin with egg after a night of drinking.

by Ronald McBoozereply 1903/09/2013

Get a nice kebab and fries from a local business

by Ronald McBoozereply 2003/09/2013

Go indulge yourself.

McDonalds is only bad if it becomes a life-style. Every once in a long while isn't going to hurt you, no matter what shrieking-harpy pearl-clutches say.

by Ronald McBoozereply 2103/09/2013

I agree with R17's judgment of R16.

by Ronald McBoozereply 2203/09/2013

Get a double cheeseburger and a line of GOOD coke. Will tighten you right up

by Ronald McBoozereply 2303/09/2013

Everyone was eating pancakes and sausages for breakfast from McDonald's today at work. I have to admit, it smelled HEAVENLY as I sadly unpeeled my hardboiled egg.

I never crave McDonald's but I think an occasional splurge is fine.

by Ronald McBoozereply 2403/09/2013

R25, stop clutching the pearls, mary. Jesus. You must be insufferable to be around.

by Ronald McBoozereply 2603/09/2013

Do you really want to give your money to McDonald's?

by Ronald McBoozereply 2703/09/2013

I don't "give" my money to them, R27. It's an exchange. I order a fish sandwich, hand them my money and get the sandwich in return.

by Ronald McBoozereply 2803/09/2013

I mean, do you really want to make their shareholders richer?

by Ronald McBoozereply 2903/09/2013

[quote] MsDonalds is shit. Seriously, it's made from shit. Do not put it in your mouth.

[quote] OMG, I can't believe any adult would eat McDonald's. SMH. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Your words fall on deaf ears, here. Based on the main McD's thread here, no one cares about putting shit in their body. This was considered a "treat" by many. Treat yourself to carcinogens and diabetes - yum!

by Ronald McBoozereply 3003/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!