Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Unusual and Weird Cock Shapes and Sizes You Have Seen

I was at the gay bathhouses showering, when this cute guy stepped into the showers. He took off his towel and when I saw his cock I was stunned. I tried not to stare, as it is rude but he had the most unusual cock I had ever seen. It was at least 5 inches WIDE and 5 inches long. It looked like it was another scrotum hanging off his scrotum. Two round balls, one hanging off the other. I'd never seen anything like it. Do you guys have any stories to share about Unusual and Weird Cock Shapes and Sizes You Have Seen?

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2014

[quote]I played with a guy whose cock pointed down when it got hard. Difficult to describe..it went straight out a ways and then pointed to the floor. Strange. Eddie Murphy is like that. He talked about it in his Playboy interview. I remember because he said if he was lying in bed and you were at the foot of it, his dick would curve to you.

by Anonymousreply 904/02/2011

Now be honest....all of you know "this guy" is really you.

by Anonymousreply 2411/29/2013

A guy I played with had a dick opening that was more like a split that went from the middle under and a good inch underneath. It was sort of like a cobra head but not foreskin. He said it was natural and not something he had done. Actually it was fun blowing him. Reminded me of eating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 2511/29/2013

R25 should turn in his gay card.

Gay men don't eat pussy. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 2611/29/2013

I slept with two different guys who had one testicle. Each that is, not in total. It wasn't something we ever discussed.

by Anonymousreply 2711/30/2013

Professional football player. Just enormous. It was as big as my leg.

by Anonymousreply 2811/30/2013

ama on reddit

by Anonymousreply 2901/02/2014

r12 & r25 describe what sounds like dysplasia, IIRC. It's becoming more common due to pesticides and pollution.

by Anonymousreply 3001/02/2014

A hot country boy I once did literally had a u shaped dick! You couldnt really do anything with it,wich was probably why he was trying gay sex anyway.I always wondered if he ever got it fixed,or if he could get it fixed.

by Anonymousreply 3202/28/2014

Muscle Eddie

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2014
Need more help? Click Here.