Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dana Delaney''s face in Body of Proof.

So botoxed that she looks bizarre. Chipmunk cheeks, stiff. She shouldn't smile and talk. She practically creaks.

by Anonymousreply 2212/29/2012

She looks old.

by Anonymousreply 103/29/2011

Her character's name is Hunt and everyone hates her. Everytime they say her name it's like they want to say Cunt.%0D %0D DL should love this show.

by Anonymousreply 203/29/2011

Was it any good?

by Anonymousreply 303/30/2011

It was okay. Kind of Bones/House/Nurse Jackie vibe. Not much originality. Seven of Nine was less wooden than I've seen her in er ever. Dana does a good job playing a know-it-all bitch but who wants to watch a know-it-all bitch?

by Anonymousreply 403/30/2011

I have hung out with Dana before, and she does not look botoxed in the least up close. She has natural fine lines and is, overall, a real beauty. You have to remember, lighting on TV shows is very flattering.

by Anonymousreply 503/30/2011

Did you see the show? Her face was stiff. I hear what you're saying, but her face looked frozen. Especially when she smiled and talked at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 603/30/2011

She mentioned in an article that she had a botox injection that was sent into a nerve in her eyelid that she has problems with now. It droops.

by Anonymousreply 703/31/2011

I could hardly pay attention to her face because I was doubled over in pain from the dialogue! It was atrocious.

"This new you, Megan Hunt M.E., who seems to cares about dead people more than she ever did about the living. Is she for real, or is she just working off her guilt for killing a patient on the operating table?"

That may be the worst line written in the history of Primetime Drama.

That being said, I did manage to catch Dana on GMA the other day, and she didn't look Botoxed to me. She did look tired though. Like she hadn't slept in weeks. Don't know if that's age, or if she really hasn't slept.

by Anonymousreply 803/31/2011

She looks like she's starving herself to be that thin.

by Anonymousreply 903/31/2011

I didn't think her face looked frozen at all. She looked great, especially considering she's 55.

She looked natural, like she hasn't had any work done at all.

by Anonymousreply 1003/31/2011

I finally watched this show on On Demand. Good grief, it is fucking painful. I thought Rizzoli and Isles was meager but at least had some very good, funny moments and a standout performer in Sasha Alexander. But this Body of Proof has nothing redeeming about it. And Dana Delaney is the least enjoyable part of it, to me.

by Anonymousreply 1105/01/2011

Fuck you, R12. Change the damned channel if you don't like it. And get the hell off this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1305/01/2011

Dana's so good in "Light Sleeper" an odd film about Hell's Kitchen drug dealers with Willem DaFoe & Susan Sarandon. This show is tired, by the numbers, I'd rather see her in an ensemble like "Live Nude Girls" that indie film she did with Kim Catrall.

by Anonymousreply 1405/01/2011

Dana's an Irish colleen who enjoys a nip.

by Anonymousreply 1507/23/2011

"Light Sleeper" is probably one of the best films of the last 25 years. It showed a hidden side of NYC drug dealing that still isn't even covered on the "L&O" shows. Is it out on DVD? Dana was superb and Oscar caliber in it.

by Anonymousreply 1607/23/2011

I don't understand why so many actresses can't mature gracefully, without surgery. I don't think I would ever have my face altered.

by Anonymousreply 1707/23/2011

I think she looks quite good, saw her on The View the day Lady Gaga was on and she looked good then, too. I really like her, I've noticed people get her confused with that drunk Kim Delaney. A woman in my office said "Well, I hope she can stay sober while her show is in production."

by Anonymousreply 1809/30/2011

"Light Sleeper" is on disc I believe, also features Paul Jabara's last performance.

by Anonymousreply 1910/01/2011

This is the second season of Body of Proof.

Many of you seem to think it's a new show, when it is not a new show - this is the 2nd season. It was successful and was renewed.

by Anonymousreply 2010/01/2011

her face looks good. She could stand to gain a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 2112/29/2012

What's there to say about a career that peaked with the character of Hayley Wilson Hollister?

by Anonymousreply 2212/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.