Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Shakira, Gerard Pique Dating? Singer, FC Barcelona Player Tweet Photo \\n

Photo:

by Anonymousreply 4401/16/2013

Shouldn't you lunatics be saving this for "Part 39" of your psychodrama?

by Anonymousreply 1003/29/2011

Pique holding hands with his male friend who goes everywhere with him:

by Anonymousreply 1103/29/2011

And here's his famous pic with teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic (who had to leave Barcelona FC).%0D %0D Holding hands in a parking lot:

by Anonymousreply 1203/29/2011

Oh Shakira, you better sit down girl.

by Anonymousreply 1303/29/2011

Pique and his (male) friend:

by Anonymousreply 1403/29/2011

Poor Shakira, using gay man for publicity, how pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1503/29/2011

Please give details, R9. I seriously doubt Shakira reads DL.

by Anonymousreply 1603/29/2011

R15. Maybe he's using her as a beard.

by Anonymousreply 1703/29/2011

Pique with a male friend in Ibiza.%0D %0D The rumors about Shakira started a week later...and Barcelona has signed a deal with Shakira foundation.

by Anonymousreply 1803/29/2011

I also heard from a person that knows her well that she is into women,he told me that she had a relationship with Gloria Estefan.I can't confirm this but i do trust this person. Emilio Estefan asked a friend of my best friend's husband, who works for the canada dry in Miami Lakes,to let him suck his cock and he would pay him.The said guy told my best friends that he declined,but who knows,when there is money everything changes.That guy is straight and he was actually making fun of Emilio Estefan.I bet that he did let him suck his cock with the right amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 1912/27/2011

So Pique wasn't gay after all,LOL now everyone gives a shit about him.This is the reason why we can't assume that someone is gay just by stereotypes.This guy was not gay but he is very affectionate and friendly toward his own sex,that's a very beautiful thing. Now all the hints,the pics and everything people thought as a prove of this guy's sexuality resulted in a big let down. The same is happening with Matthew Mcconaghey,and I'm sure that Tom cruise is also straight as well.

by Anonymousreply 2012/27/2011

What you see in those pictures is typical South European behaviour. Straight, South European men have absolutely no problem in male closeness. It's a cultural thing.

by Anonymousreply 2212/28/2011

I'm European,from Spain specifically and I can tell you that No European men no matter how close they are with a buddy,they never do the things that Pique has done in pics.Please stop that myth once and for all.No straight man likes to put in question their sexuality and even less in public.

by Anonymousreply 2312/28/2011

R20 = deluded fangirl

by Anonymousreply 2412/28/2011

I'm from Spain too and R23 is RIGHT.

The pic of Pique holding hands with Ibrahimovic is not 'European'.

It's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2512/28/2011

@R21

Because gay men never date women to keep up appearances in public, right?

by Anonymousreply 2612/28/2011

Oh for fuck's sake. This subject is like a virus. It's trying to spread using a different title.

Don't you already have a continuous thread going about this footballer?

by Anonymousreply 2712/28/2011

How about the pic of Pique and Ibrahimovic is a pic of a split second that was caught on camera, where Pique is consoling Ibrahimovic over some team issue. And, whoever thought Ibrahimovic had to leave the team because of a misinterpreted photo is a fool. More like he was in the process of leaving and this pic caught a moment in the emotional strife of that process.

R23, what's the possibility that the behaviour in those photos is a bunch of young southern European straight men messing around? It's about as much gay behaviour as drag queens are women. R14's pic certainly doesn't look like gay male behaviour to me, more like slightly stupid straight boys being silly.

by Anonymousreply 2812/28/2011

i'm the one who wrote post #23.Have you ever seen a picture of a guy and his best female friend in such a intimate position? I have seen straight men comforting each other,even kissing in their cheeks and foreheads,but the body positions are very different.

these two guys were in a much, very much intimate position than the ones Spanish "manhood" standards "allow" straight men to have.

I'm not saying that pique is gay,what I'm saying is that according to all the pics that I've seen of Pique with intimate friends,i can see that he is a very different breed of straight man.

So far the only ones here in Spain who used to be on denial were his fangirls,the majority of straight men had no problem believing that these two guys were gay or bi.They just wouldn't do what these two guys did.

by Anonymousreply 2912/28/2011

"I'm not saying that pique is gay,what I'm saying is that according to all the pics that I've seen of Pique with intimate friends,i can see that he is a very different breed of straight man."

I haven't understood what you are trying to say. Are you saying that Pique is straight?

by Anonymousreply 3012/28/2011

Hi,no in my last post I wasn't implying his sexuality,he could be gay,bi or straight,i don't know because I'm not him,he is the only one he knows what he prefers,what I'm saying is that he is a very different kind of straight man,if he indeed is,he is at least not like the typical spaniard man.

So as a spaniard, I would say that judging the picture's angle,and body gestures,that this is not a relationship between two straight men

by Anonymousreply 3112/28/2011

As a person with a brain who is not desperate to claim Pique as gay, I would say that photo is one of two straight men caught in a split-second of movement which gives the false impression, but only for those deluded and desperate enough to believe it, that there was "something" going on between them.

by Anonymousreply 3212/30/2011

R28 /R30/R32 is the reason why PR relationships still work in 2011.

by Anonymousreply 3312/30/2011

I'm from southern Spain too and that intimacy that they had in the pic is definitely not southern European.

It can't be a pic shot in a split second because the arm position of Zlatan would not allow it to.He must have spent quite some time with his elbow in that position grabbing Pique's hand. That upright arm position and the grabbing of Pique's hand entails a very steady and slow motion of the arm.They both clearly had their hands very entangled like "locked" to one another.Their hands are fully on Zlatan's chest,at his very center, and Pique is holding on Zlatan's thumb.Pique is looking directly into his eyes and Zletan very coyly looks down toward Pique's chest. They are clearly rubbing their crotches.

they both have a very close friendship to do that.Even if a straight man would want to do that to his best friend,he probably wouldn't dare to do it for fear of rejection or giving off the wrong signals.

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2011

[quote]Shouldn't you lunatics be saving this for "Part 39" of your psychodrama?

Actually, it was the part 50, but then the thread suddenly disappeared. :(

by Anonymousreply 3512/30/2011

Being from Spain too, I completely agree with you R34.

Besides, Zlatan is totally out of character in that picture that was taken by a paparazzi from Swedish agency Aftonbladet who followed them to a private carpark.

And that pic was not the only one taken that day. Where are the rest of the pics?

Here the angle is different:

by Anonymousreply 3612/30/2011

the link is not working, would you please post it again? thanks!!

by Anonymousreply 3712/30/2011

R35, what happened to that thread? Should I start another one?

by Anonymousreply 3812/30/2011

[quote]what happened to that thread?

I've no idea, R38. The part 50 shows up if you search for it but when you click it "the thread does not exist."

[quote]Should I start another one?

Please? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 3912/30/2011

New hot footballers thread started here!

by Anonymousreply 4012/30/2011

please post the links again.

I want to see different angles of that picture!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4112/30/2011

So Pique ended out being a hermaphrodite after all,right? LOL he wants to feel up Shakira's pussy beside her so that he may have one as well.

by Anonymousreply 4201/01/2012

I no longer find Pique attractive so I really don't care about him anymore

by Anonymousreply 4301/02/2012

Ok, she's preggers. Very preggers with his? Baby.

by Anonymousreply 4401/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.