Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

RHODC cancelled. Andy Cohen said that RHODC would return as long as Michelle Salahi would..

Love it. The 4 housewives banned together to prevent the Salahi's from returning. And Bravo said "Fuck ME?" NO! "FUCK YOU!" YOUR CANCELLED! I don;t know whats better, that Andy Cohen basically said that that DC was unwatchable without the Salahis or that the cast fucked themselves out of a job. Classic.

by Anonymousreply 3312/12/2012

[quote] "The 4 housewives banned together"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 103/25/2011

Is it band? Oh who gives a fuck

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2011

[quote]Bravo said "Fuck ME?" NO! "FUCK YOU!" YOUR CANCELLED!%0D %0D No, Bravo did not say that. Bravo knows the difference between "your" and "you're."

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2011

Cohen wants those slimy Salahis? They're disgusting. But so is he.

by Anonymousreply 403/25/2011

America is the winner in this little war.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2011

OP, the article to which you linked says the other four don't like Salahi, but it also says the show is NOT canceled and the network is in negotiations to bring it back for a second season, that it's a "strong maybe."

Where did you get from the article that Bravo canceled the show?

by Anonymousreply 603/25/2011

OP, you forgot to add to your title: "It's Official:..."

by Anonymousreply 703/25/2011

SOrry, here is the latest..

by Anonymousreply 803/25/2011

Looks like Miami has also gotten the boot.

by Anonymousreply 903/25/2011

Cohen's casually canceling shows while he luxuriates on vacation:

[quote]BravoAndy Andy Cohen Good day! I'm on vacation, deeply into Patti Smith's book JUST KIDS. It's like poetry! I am loving it so much.. Have a great day. 9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

by Anonymousreply 1003/25/2011

Look, the bitch was a professional grifter...can none of you see that?

by Anonymousreply 1103/25/2011

CUNT! #11. Go fuck a pig!

Of course we can see that! Whats your pigfucking point, Ms. Nastypants?

by Anonymousreply 1203/25/2011

Bravo needs a new hit, and fast. RHODC, RHOM, and the revamped The Fashion Show are just not cutting it with viewers. %0D %0D They never, ever should have let go of Project Runway. That was the point at which things started going south for them.

by Anonymousreply 1303/25/2011

Bitch please. As long as Bravo has me, they dont need any of these gutter hoes.

by Anonymousreply 1403/25/2011

This is great news! One down and several more to go. Please let RHOA be next!!

by Anonymousreply 1503/25/2011

Time to get rid of ALL of the housewives.

by Anonymousreply 1603/25/2011

I hate all of those shows. Bravo really has taken a tumble.

by Anonymousreply 1703/26/2011

Nene,'re next!

by Anonymousreply 1803/26/2011

I agree with you on this one, r16.

by Anonymousreply 1903/26/2011

I could not watch Miami even if you paid me. I was dead set against not watching OC because I cannot stand these women, especially the jesus loving sister-wife who does not know yet that she is a sister-wife. She does, however, increasingly know that she is nothing but a glorified servant. But yesterday I was too tired to do anything and I was flipping channels and caught some of it. It's just a fascinating study in humanity. As scripted as it all gets, you get glimpses of a very disturbing reality. For example, #1 sister-wife is publicly humiliated but being ordered to pose for photos with all the luggage she packed (10 bags for a 3 day weekend for a family of five and a nanny). Sister-wife is obviously upset, but, as god wishes are to be obeyed and she is but god's servant on this earth, she smiles and grins only to discover that her reward is that her husband buys himself two watches for a grand total of $27,000. She can have a script, she can have acting skills, but her reaction and facial expressions were real. And, as a viewer, I am in for the ride because I want to be there when she wakes up from the hypnotic state. I want to see which direction she will take.

Could NOT stomach to watch Tamra in the bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 2003/26/2011

We aren't going anywhere! RHOA is still the highest rated series on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 2103/26/2011

by Anonymousreply 2203/26/2011

The only one I ever watched was RHBH and on ly because of Kim richards and if she isn't going to be on it anymore....

by Anonymousreply 2303/26/2011

kim is returning! yay!!

by Anonymousreply 2403/26/2011

r25, if any of the Miami housewives got called Mexican, they'd probably cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2603/26/2011

Mexican women are not nearly as crazy as Cuban women, which is what the RHOM housewives are likelier to be.

by Anonymousreply 2703/26/2011

Bravo needs to get rid of all of the Real Housewives franchise and fire Andy Cohen because he's a douchebag. I can't stand his muthafuckin' ass.

by Anonymousreply 2803/27/2011

Honestly it seems as soon as tv show some positive black people who are not seen as people with bad attitudes the show is taken of air.....whatever bravo instead showing positive mixed cultures living together it was too much black for y'all simple as that

by Anonymousreply 3012/12/2012

OP, it is neither banned nor band. It is banded. This was not a typo, it was a lack of understanding of what the word means and how the language is constructed. You are not merely a bad typist. You are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3112/12/2012

That's a good start.

by Anonymousreply 3212/12/2012

Wasn´t this shit cancelled like three yrs ago???? No on cares about these DC boring bitches!!!

by Anonymousreply 3312/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!