Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cher on Twitter

Listen, I'm not a major Cher fan. I like her. I don't know too much about her, so I'm not trying to shill here. Anyway, I was looking at celebs on Twitter, and I came across her's. It's pretty surreal. Most celebs of her caliber aren't so, um, candid and real, or something. It's so weird that Cher is having these random conversations for all the world to see. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

Okay, I don't tweet and have no idea how it works. Which one of all those tweets are CHER'S? They all look like random people talking to each other with barely legible bad grammar.

by Anonymousreply 103/24/2011

I love Cher, but I'm with you, R1. %0D %0D I don't Twitter, and what is the point of all that gibberish? What the hell did Cher write among all that nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 203/24/2011

Agreed. That site is like all the other Celeb Twitter pages I've seen. Just a bunch of random/useless/unreadable messages. How does this bunk actually take off and become a national pastime?!

by Anonymousreply 303/24/2011

Most celebs' Twitter feeds are maintained by their "people." I believe that Cher really writes her own tweets. I love her, but I know she isn't highly educated and has a learning disability.

by Anonymousreply 403/24/2011

Except it's not Cher. She said on one of the talk shows that she does Twitter but that someone had already taken her name. She wouldn't reveal what her twitter name was on the show. I think it was on the Tonight Show.

by Anonymousreply 503/24/2011

Hmm. @cher is a "Verified Account" with the little blue checkmark.

Her tweets are mostly @-replies. They're not meaningful on their own, nobody's are.

by Anonymousreply 603/24/2011

She's a trip. Gotta love her.

by Anonymousreply 703/24/2011

Well, if the celeb tweets are "replies," what the hell good are they to read if you cannot see what they are replying TO? I think Twitter is a bunch of shit!

by Anonymousreply 803/24/2011

Everything you see at the link at R1 is written by Cher. If you want to see who she is replying to, click their name, where it says "in reply to" in small print underneath each one. If you want to see all the messages people send to Cher or mention Cher in, go to search dot twitter dot com and enter cher in the search box, or @cher.

by Anonymousreply 903/24/2011

Someone bitched Cher out for her spelling. Cher told her she has severe dyslexia and she was sorry it bothered the poster.%0D %0D I know Cher is salty and self-deprecating but I was surprised she took it.%0D %0D I've been following her Twitter for several months and it has taken Cher a LONG time to figure out Twitter. She's still not great at it but she's coming along.%0D %0D For the longest time she couldn't figure out how to include the follower's tweets.%0D %0D She said "What am I doing wrong? You can see me but I can't see you!"

by Anonymousreply 1003/24/2011

I really don't get the point of twitter. Unless you're a teenage fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 1103/24/2011

Alzheimers?

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.