Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ben Cohen (worlds most perfect str8 man) speaks about Homophobia and his body

My favorite part:%0D %0D SP: You've said in the past that you're not that pleased with your body. What would you change about it?%0D %0D BC: No, I%E2%80%99m lucky to have a fit, healthy body. It does a good job for me so I wouldn%E2%80%99t change it really. The thing is, if I wanted a ripped 6 pack, I could get one %E2%80%93 I know how to do it, but fit and healthy is more important to me. My spare time is spent with the family rather than down the gym.%0D %0D

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16702/01/2014

Every time i see a Facebook post from his fan page i get a boner.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 103/22/2011

The hottest man in England!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 203/22/2011

News Flash: the erotic fantasies in your brain are not The Associated Press.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 403/22/2011

I've always found him to be extremely average-looking, though my opinion might be clouded by his rugby career. Plus he's a shameless self-promoter whose glory days in rugby are over, and was overrated even at his peak.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 503/22/2011

Chest hair to die for.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 603/22/2011

Does Towleroad do anything other than drool over lily white men?

I'd be embarrassed to copy and paste anything from there.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 703/22/2011

Ben Cohen is pretty cute, but I have to roll my eyes when I hear him say that he could get a six-pack if he wanted one... His body type definitely doesn't lend itself easily to one. He's your typical stocky/borderline chunky tackle jock, and those guys have an even tougher time developing definition than even superskinny men.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 803/22/2011

No thread is complete without a pic:

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 903/22/2011

Very average-looking dude. I don't get all the adulation he gets on DL. As R8 said, he's your typical stocky/borderline chunky tackle jock, in other words he's pretty ordinary.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1003/22/2011

Another straight guy using the gays to further his declining career.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1103/22/2011

R8 = tedious queen who spends hours boring his acquaintances with every detail of his workout regime

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1203/22/2011

He's hot. I didn't know he was 30% deaf in both ears. I think that's probably one of the reasons why he's so gay friendly. He knows he's not exactly like everyone else.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1303/22/2011

Is Ben Cohen mildly retarded? I don't mean in the seriously affecting way like some of the posters on this thread, but in a mild, functional way. It shows around his eyes. Thanks.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1503/23/2011

R15, considering his profession, that should come as no surprise. They're all brain damaged in some way.

Look at a rugby players' ears

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1603/23/2011

R15 - I remember hearing about an overheard conversation once. Ben Cohen had engaged in some bit of tomfoolery on the field, one audience member asked his friend if Cohen was being ironic, and the friend said something like "are you kidding? he can't even spell the word"

I've never heard anything about mental retardation, but plenty of people maintain that he's an idiot.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1703/23/2011

He's one hot jew!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1803/23/2011

Ben is one of those men who is not a classically handsome man. He is a man who has a mixture of elements that make up his attractiveness and sexiness. He's blue collar handsome, not movie star handsome, he has a gorgeous body that obviously comes from plain hard work not a body gym toned for the camera (the hottest kind of body IMO). He clearly doesn't wake up and think "ok, I'm going to work on my pecs and glutes today, and my deltoids tomorrow".

Mix that with his very endearing personality, his liberal and very intelligent attitude regarding people who have different lifestyles, and the fact that he clearly has no fear of standing up for people and issues that many celebrities would run and hide from if a camera or a recorder was near, and you have the total package.

Karma will most likely be very good to Ben and he deserves all the good Karma that comes his way.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 1903/23/2011

Beautifully and perfectly stated, r 19. Thanks for that!%0D %0D Oh, and r 8? Your statement reveals much about your * own * insecurities. But you can click on the link if you like.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2003/23/2011

He is one of those men where even a lesbian like me sees the attraction. He is extremely handsome and a likeable guy, I can totally see why so many gay men and straight women crush on him.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2103/23/2011

I thought he was gorgeous from the pics, add his work and personality and I could easily fall in love with him.

I have no "type" either, so I'm not just some rugger hugger.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2203/23/2011

He seems like a great guy. What's with the bitching and insinuating? Allies in that world are pretty rare, you know.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2303/23/2011

Fair enough, R23. I do admire him for his work with LGBT and deaf causes.

He just bugs me because I always felt that he was a mediocre player on a phenomenal team back in the day, and got a lot of credit for a lot of tries when all the hard work in most of them was done by the men inside of him. Plus there's the fact that he seems addicted to media attention. But I'm not English, so my opinion may well be biased with anti-English sentiment.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2403/23/2011

[quote]he seems addicted to media attention.%0D %0D And that's good because he knows how to get media attention for bullying. He's getting media attention where it is greatly needed. How many straight U.S. athletes promote equal rights for gays?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2503/23/2011

True, R25, I didn't think about it that way. I wasn't thinking about the media attention he gets for gay causes but the rugby-related attention he seeks out. Like when he threw a hissy fit and quit after not being made captain of the Northampton Saints or when he participates in silly publicity stunts like racing a wolf. Even this past Six Nations season I felt I saw his name in an inordinate number of interviews, even though he is largely irrelevant. But if he can get more attention for gay rights all the more power to him.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2603/23/2011

He'd be kind of cute.%0D %0D If he wasn't so fat.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2703/23/2011

r 24: I don't love him any less, but your info concerning his rugby career is quite interesting.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2803/23/2011

Again, R28, it's only my opinion. Some rugby fans think he was one of the best wingers in the world when he was at his peak (back in 02-03). Others think he was overrated. I'm one of the latter, but I can't take away from the fact that he did score a very large number of tries for England.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 2903/23/2011

Personally I think he's just lovely. %0D %0D I think there are people here on the DL who just hate everyone for no particular reason than they have nothing else to do with their time. It's boring to just criticize everyone.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3003/23/2011

You got a problem with misanthropes, r30?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3103/23/2011

A prince among men

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3203/23/2011

I love the word 'misanthropes'. Not wild about the the actual beast but I really like saying it.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3303/23/2011

Ben Cohen is as hot as hell! He's promoting himself, because he is smart. His rugby career is at an end, and he wants to make a living.

Beyond that, Cohen is one of the few voices in professional sports, who fully support gay rights. He's a man to be admired apart from his looks!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3403/23/2011

Blech R21, you sure you're one of us? Just kidding. Guys that look like him are half the reason I'm a lesbian. Looks like a bunch of boxes put together (boxy torso, boxy head, boxy ass, boxy legs) with hair carpet to top it off.

Cool guy though.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3503/23/2011

He supports gay rights as a STRAIGHT MAN whose wife is his publicist. That's what so embarrassing about the way you people fawn all over the guy. He's a young guy who's already a has-been in his sport. He and his wife saw how cute gay men think he is, and they figured out a way to line his pockets.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3603/23/2011

His wife is not his publicist.

His publicist is Jill Tipping

his wife is Abbie Cohen..who is a housewife.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3703/23/2011

You just tell yourself that, R20. Pardon me if I don't kowtow to your dictatorial manic depression.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3803/23/2011

[quote]He supports gay rights as a STRAIGHT MAN whose wife is his publicist. That's what so embarrassing about the way you people fawn all over the guy. He's a young guy who's already a has-been in his sport. He and his wife saw how cute gay men think he is, and they figured out a way to line his pockets.%0D %0D And supporting gay rights is lining his pockets how?%0D %0D

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 3903/23/2011

Today, young gays can look to this rugged professional athlete and hear him saying it's okay to be gay. At the same time, straight kids hear his message. %0D %0D That message didn't exist when I was growing up. How many people in this thread heard "it's okay to be gay" when they were in their teens? %0D %0D I absolutely adore this guy just for the way he sets a positive example for the next generation, teaching straight kids that gays deserve respect, not scorn, and teaching gays that they are not the outcasts of society.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4003/23/2011

R40,True. Most gay role-models are females

we need some males ones too.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4103/23/2011

Could someone please start a thread on this horrific homophobic and racist attack in Saint Lucia? I'd like to share my own expereinces.%0D %0D Gay Couple Brutally Attacked In Saint Lucia%0D

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4203/23/2011

I vote for BEN

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4303/24/2011

"He's your typical stocky/borderline chunky tackle jock, and those guys have an even tougher time developing definition than even superskinny men."

Oh, please. The guy has a muscular, toned physique. Just because he doesn't have a massive 6 pack doesn't mean he is chunky.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4403/24/2011

Young gay people don't need some condescending straight man to tell them it's okay to be gay. They need an out and proud gay person who defies stereotypes. Ben needs to talk to his closeted peers and have them do the heavy lifting.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4503/24/2011

He really doesn't, R44. Yeah, there's muscle there, but it ain't toned.

Are you offended by the fact that it might not be? Because he's O.K. with it.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4603/24/2011

R44, I believe that he does and he is far from condescending.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4703/24/2011

Nothing about his work for gay rights, not talk, work, is profitable for him, so shut the fuck up.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4803/24/2011

Ben is built like a man! A damn fine looking man at that. Who would want one of these creatures with a 25" waist and a 48" chest? There's nothing to hang onto, nothing to worship and lick.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 4903/24/2011

Some of you queens in here just aren't...[italic] getting [/italic] it.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5003/24/2011

Here's Ben Cohen's friend,Wrestler Hudson Taylor talking about 'Athlete Ally' Website on MSNBC.

Ben and him are teaming for a project together when he gets back in the states.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5103/24/2011

[quote]Ben and him are teaming for a project together when he gets back in the states.

Oh dear, oh dear.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5203/24/2011

I love him to bits

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5303/24/2011

"Ben needs to talk to his closeted peers and have them do the heavy lifting."

And what if they won't?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5403/26/2011

Girl, you really should't be talking smack about Cohen, Jayden/R27. I know you said you didn't like those jeggings at the Diesel sample sale. I saw you in them. DID NOT FIT. 2 words. Jenny Craig. Okrrr?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5503/26/2011

Is Ben willing to show his ass?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5603/26/2011

How soon before Hudson Taylor-Ben Cohen slash fiction appears?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5703/26/2011

It will appear as soon as a few lesbians learn about the two men.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5803/30/2011

Ben is fabulous! I love him to filth!!

Sent from my blackberry inside my 1987 teal green Honda.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 5903/30/2011

I'd love to make him my personal servant

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6003/31/2011

Seems like a ggod guy, so I don't begrudge him his admirers. But physically, I agree he's very plain. He looks like any dad in a suburban Target so I don't get all the lustful swooning, except DLs tastes run to the overweight and hairy.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6103/31/2011

Beer with Ben Pics

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6204/08/2011

Does his wife play with his hairy chest?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6304/10/2011

My future husbear just posted this picture on his FB page.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6405/02/2011

Friends with him on Facebook and he writes me back (even)

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6505/02/2011

I like his behind. He has really nice curves

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6605/02/2011

R61, I realize you're just a troll trying to get a rise out of people, but based on what you typed I must say you're about as stupid a bitch as there ever was.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6705/02/2011

Beefy!!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6805/02/2011

He's hotter than hot.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 6905/02/2011

Now you guys can't tell you don't want to stick your hands down his pants!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7005/17/2011

whoever thinks this guy is fat is a total lunatic

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7105/26/2013

He isn't str8, he's heterosexual. Str8 is a phenomenon in which guys seek out wang on the Internet whilst maintaining the belief that they are heterosexual.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7205/26/2013

R71 .. Thank you. That is an amazing pic. Super hot guy

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7305/26/2013

Ben truly is adorable. Sigh.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7405/26/2013

my god I want this man to pound my ass so hard, I have to call in sick to work for a week.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7505/26/2013

perfect body. lovely eyes. smile is cute enough.

he's completely fine.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7605/26/2013

he's hotter now than when he was playing

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7706/29/2013

he's a hottie

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7807/22/2013

whoever thought this stud was fat is an idiot

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 7907/24/2013

Would give him a head-to-toe tongue-bath.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8007/24/2013

Overexposed... Get a new hag for christ's sake and leave this poor man alone.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8107/24/2013

He is very ordinarily nice-looking on the surface ... but he's just got something that pushes him over the edge into smoking hot.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8207/24/2013

me too

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8307/24/2013

Ben Cohen quit his job because he knew he could live off gay money.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8407/24/2013

fine with me, and frankly, I don't pay a fucking thing to worship him.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8507/24/2013

Ben Cohen retired from professional rugby after 15 years of playing the UK and France. He is the 10th highest scorer in English rugby history (and #3 for tries).

After 15 years of playing professional rugby, he had a serious knee injury in 2010 and had a slow recovery. Many professional athletes retire after serious injuries -- and few last 15 years in the business.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8607/24/2013

He's a real sport

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8707/24/2013

musky nutsack,warm, moist, hairy and inviting anus

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8807/24/2013

Handsome

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 8908/13/2013

England should make him their ambassador to Russia.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9008/13/2013

I don't see it r82, he's certainly a hottie but one of hundreds in my pic collection. I don't mind looking at him but he doesn't stand out that much for me.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9108/13/2013

he's a fan of the gays, that makes him a bit hotter than your average aging jock

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9208/13/2013

I love the full beard

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9308/16/2013

I like his sexy face...period!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9408/16/2013

Hottest bear in the nation!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9508/16/2013

hotter than hot!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9608/16/2013

Imagine a video of Ben Cohen oil wrestling with David Pocock.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9708/19/2013

I'd do anything to see that type of action

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9808/19/2013

Ben Cohen or Andy Cohen? Which would you prefer?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 9908/21/2013

Andy had Ben on his show as a walk on not a guest and he was flutered and flirty. Andy was...not Ben.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10008/21/2013

Ben is deaf, but happier

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10108/21/2013

glitter and be gay

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10209/03/2013

he's in better shape than EVER

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10309/06/2013

Oooh, I was hoping someone would post that new photo, r103! Thank you so much!

The man is Fucking HOT to DEATH.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10409/06/2013

I love Ben so much. Really, I do!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10509/06/2013

He's a sweetie

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10609/06/2013

Parasite famewhore.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10709/07/2013

Delicious daddy

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10809/07/2013

looking good, ben!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 10910/16/2013

I thought DL had decided that Ben is "pandering" to the gay community?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11010/16/2013

who cares if he's this Sweet and hot

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11110/16/2013

Need to see the unairbrushed version with a more VPL.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11210/16/2013

Can't believe any of you UK bitches haven't pointed out his very sexy dancing on Strictly.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11310/16/2013

campy and FABULOUS

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11410/16/2013

purple for no bullying

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11510/17/2013

really hot to watch

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11610/20/2013

A real straight man is disgusted of his body, just like a ghay man is disgusted of vag...

Another closeted fraud.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11710/20/2013

ghay? what is that?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11810/20/2013

Perfect balance of muscle and body fat. Perfectly groomed without being overly manscaped.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 11910/20/2013

delicious

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12010/20/2013

This dude really disgusts me. Gets speaking fees and stuff to travel all over the world to get self-hating gay men to fawn all over him and keeps his visibility up in the community by doing beefcake shots. Ick. I can't believe people fall for this, but then again this community is filled with people who cannot wait to lick at the boots of a straight white male who says anything the least bit positive about gays.

YUCK.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12110/20/2013

you must be joking, you get fees for stupid stuff and are a loathsome toad, how can you consider yourself his better?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12210/20/2013

HOttie

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12310/22/2013

looking sexy and fit-fat

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12410/22/2013

Not fit fat, just fat.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12510/22/2013

he's very fit

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12610/23/2013

No, he's just fat... But self-loathers will love any "sraight" man, even Ron Jeremy!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12710/24/2013

Am I the only one who finds this guy quite ... strange?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12810/24/2013

apparently not, but I find him nice.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 12910/24/2013

WERK BITCH!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13010/24/2013

I was going to post that, hottie hottie!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13110/24/2013

sexy

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13210/26/2013

A perfect frame-by-frame analysis of the video.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13310/29/2013

SEX

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13410/29/2013

this happened

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13510/29/2013

Why stop? He's really nice! What's your problem?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13710/29/2013

He's dancing up a storm!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13811/09/2013

He is by far, the sexist man in the world.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 13911/09/2013

He's good looking, but not my type - sorry!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14011/09/2013

I'd lick his feet, and I'm not even into feet

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14111/09/2013

I would pay to watch him eat a sandwich in person. He's so perfect!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14211/09/2013

R142 = trans girl with "straight" fetish

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14311/09/2013

You do realise, R121, that the profits from his calendar go to his "Stand Up" foundation to fight bullying?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14411/09/2013

He's still really hot though

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14511/16/2013

still hot

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14611/21/2013

god, I'd love to snuggle in his pits, his crotch , his ass

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14711/21/2013

goofy, but still sexy

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14811/25/2013

and the winner is. . . . ..

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 14911/25/2013

SEXY

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15011/26/2013

His fur is growing back!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15111/26/2013

Much hotter, I agree

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15211/26/2013

Is this guy an average white male?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15311/26/2013

He is SO not average, R153.

Issues of sexual orientation aside, I would choose one Ben Cohen over 50 Matt Bomers. Today and any day.

And I admire Matt Bomer, BTW.

We like what we like. That's what keeps life interesting.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15411/26/2013

Why Ben Cohen? Matt Bomer is gay.

What does Ben Cohen have that Matt Bomer does not?

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15511/26/2013

I think he just meant bearish v. pretty. I think Ben is quite handsome and Matt is hot. We are lucky to have both if not on our team, on our side.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15611/26/2013

vive la difference, but I prefer Ben any day

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15711/26/2013

He's fighting Homophobia in Russia!

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15811/30/2013

I love Ben, but he's too skinny now. I prefer my Ben beefy.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 15911/30/2013

He's not my type (I'm an ex rugger but a back row player so muscular, tall and thin - sprinting vs. tank-type) but I still find him attractive. I can appreciate that he found a platform that can reach so many people. Straight celebs should embrace their gay fans more since they provide great wank material regardless.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16011/30/2013

he cops an attitude

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16101/26/2014

more attitude

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16201/26/2014

Wink

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16301/26/2014

Off to flog the dolphin!

Thank you R163

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16401/26/2014

he's a hot stud

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16501/26/2014

I'd like to see him in the stands at the Olympics, waving a rainbow flag.

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16602/01/2014

I'd like to see him naked in my bed

by The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" trollreply 16702/01/2014
Need more help? Click Here.