Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zac Bagans

Took his shirt off on last night's "Ghost Adventures. Not bad, but I loved it when he explained he was only doing it to show off his tattoos in order to elicit a response from a ghost apparently didn't like them. Next episode: "The ghost who hates pants!"

(Nick is hotter though.)

by Anonymousreply 1402/26/2013

I was waiting for Zac to take off his shirt, but at the same time I liked the mystery of not knowing. You can always see the tattoo on his back peeking out under his t-shirt, but I didn't know it was so elaborate. He looked good though. He's a crazy guy, I love Ghost Adventures.

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2011

Baaagaaans!

by Anonymousreply 203/19/2011

On an upcoming episode of Ghost Hunters, I remove my shirt so the viewers can marvel at my moobs.

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2011

caps?

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2011

Call me when he gets to the episode where he faces a ghost who hates underwear.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2011

Zak and his buddies make more out of the EVP's and "ghosts" they say they've encountered than what actually shows up on the screen. A lot of stretching going on, but I like the show anyway.

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2011

I'd be more interested in the episode of the ghost who hates straight boys so Zac and his buddies go down on each other to rile up the spirits.

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2011

ZAK U KNOW U R CUTE R U SINGLE

by Anonymousreply 806/21/2011

[quote]I'd be more interested in the episode of the ghost who hates straight boys so Zac and his buddies go down on each other to rile up the spirits.

Nice idea, but Aaron would have to be sick that day.

by Anonymousreply 909/24/2011

Zac said last night he was bullied as a kid. Is that why he bulked up?

by Anonymousreply 1009/24/2011

How many of these shows are they going to do where they don't find a damn thing and do nothing but say "OH, did you hear that?", "OH, did you see that?", "OH, did you feel that?", "OH, something just touched me".

It's complete bullshit perpetrated by bullshitters on dumb viewers. And if you bought that crap about him taking his shirt off just to get a response from the (non existent) ghost, then you're not only dumb, you're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2011

R11 - particularly in this show. All of these shows have them in complete darkness in old houses in the middle of the night.

Your body is in sensory overdrive due to not being able to see. You're going to overreact to any slight noise, temperature change, etc.

Now - there are some other shows where there does seem to be valid evidence, but not so much on this one. Ditto for that college Penn State show.

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2011

What's the tattoo of? Can't find any pics online

by Anonymousreply 1309/25/2011

It's funny. Ghost Hunters did the Lizzie Borden house and found nothing. Ghost Adventures did the Lizzie house and uncovered all sorts of shit.

It's official: Even ghosts can't resist Zak Bagans!

by Anonymousreply 1402/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.