Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anjelica Huston Talks Jack Nicholson and Roman Polanski

59 year old Anjelica Huston%E2%80%99s new memoirs will admit she is still in love with Jack Nicholson and intimate details of their wild relationship. She will also talk about for the first time details of what happened the night Roman Polanski raped a 13 year old child in Nicholson%E2%80%99s Hollywood home in 1977.

The National Enquirer has the scoop:

%E2%80%9CBreaking up with Jack was more brutal for Anjelica than the death of any relative or friend. Losing him devastated her and she never really recovered. %E2%80%9CTheir life together was Hollywood at its most hedonistic %E2%80%93 and drugs were a big part of it.%E2%80%9D

In 1977, Anjelica found herself at the center of one of Hollywood%E2%80%99s biggest scandals when good friend Roman Polanski, then 43, arrived at Jack%E2%80%99s Mulholland Drive house with 13-year-old Samantha Geimer.

He allegedly plied the young girl with champagne and drugs before having sex with her. %E2%80%9CAnjelica was there! %E2%80%9DShe knows ALL the details and plans to reveal them in the book.%E2%80%9D

Anjelica was arrested the day after the rape happened but she was released after she agreed to testify against Polaski but that never happened because he fled the country.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 24311/09/2014

Finally someone with a memoir who actually has the material to write a memoir.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 103/18/2011

I agree R2. I would have guessed late 60s.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 303/18/2011

i will read her book.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 403/18/2011

I will definitely read this book also.

I had the impression she was around the same age as Grace Coddington (born in 1941, rather than 1951) but I'm just getting that impression from The September Issue, so I could be totally wrong.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 503/18/2011

Crazy as they come, too.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 603/18/2011

R2: The trailer at the link is for a movie released in 1969 so she'd be about 16 or 17 there, which seems believable. If she's knocking anything off her age, it's just a couple of years. She did look good in the photos I've seen of her in the 70s, perhaps because she was a lot thinner, which in turn was probably because of drugs.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 703/18/2011

I actually like A walk with Love and Death. Anjelica had such a horrible time being directed by her father that she gave up acting for a while.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 803/18/2011

Didn't she call the Polanski victim a tease and a slut?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 903/18/2011

She looks great, you idiots! Talented actress, too.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1003/18/2011

R10, she may be a talented actress, but she looks about a decade older than 59.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1103/18/2011

I think she looks older because as far as I can tell she hasn't had intense surgery. We're warped by the idea that an older woman should be permanently 40. She looks her age.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1203/18/2011

She directed, "Riding On The Bus With My Sister".

Enough said.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1403/18/2011

One of the best actors of the 80s/early 90s. The Dead, The Grifters, Prizzis Honor, The Witches, even The Addams Family.

To me she is the dictionary definition of a "striking woman". Not exactly beautiful. Definitely not pretty. But STRIKING. Someone you see and do a double take.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1503/18/2011

No, she's good but she's not in the same league as Meryl.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1603/18/2011

Has she sold her Venice house (or the house her husband built)? It looks like a fantastic space.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1703/18/2011

I saw her at Kathy Griffin's show on Broadway tonight. She was wearing a navy pants suit and a silk scarf. In that get-up, I was half expecting her to show my to my seat and hand me my playbill.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1803/18/2011

That will always shock me, R14. She also made "Bastard Out of Carolina" which was quite good. But RTBWMS is just unreal.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 1903/18/2011

A friend's girlfriend looks just like Anjelica in that photo.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2003/18/2011

Does she have cherokee or native-american blood? It looks like she does. Her father looked like an old indian.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2203/18/2011

R9, the only thing I heard she said about the Polanski girl was that when she saw her, she appeared to be sullen (as in pouty/sexy), of an age below 25, and "not scared."

Obviously Polanski is a creep, but I have always wondered how much the girl was expecting Polanski to do with her sexually, and whether or not the girl's mother had tried to convince her daughter to have sex of some form with Polanski. It sounded like her mother was expecting something to happen between the two of them when the girl was allowed to be with him. The girl was having sex with a boyfriend regularly at that point, and it sounded like her mother told her it would be like that and Polanski would get her into movies in exchange. Then it turned into something much more awful that the girl obviously did not want, and Polanski is obviously guilty.

In any case I never read that Anjelica said anything other than under 25, sullen, and not scared.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2403/18/2011

Bastard Out Of Carolina was really freaking fabulously good - I just had to say that.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2503/18/2011

Huston is Italian.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2603/18/2011

Lets not make Polanski the victim when the child is 13 and in middle school, not matter what the situation. He knew her age.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2703/18/2011

If you read the pre-sentencing report and other documents from the Polanski rape case, Angelica comes off as a bitch who doesn't seem to care that Polanski continuously had young girls in her house. Whether she really didn't care or she was just stoned out of her mind is another matter, and I'm sure she'll point to that as the reason why she comes off so badly.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2803/18/2011

I'm just looking forward to her reflections on the evening, I think she has things to say that she has not said yet.

The "still in love with Jack" part is going to be an excellent read as well.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 2903/18/2011

If you read the court transcripts posted at thesmokinggun.com, Polanski didn't just have sex with the teenager, he fucked her in the ass after plying her with quaaludes and champagne. That's not sex, it's brutality. %0D Whether mom had ulterior motives, both the mother and Polanski should have gone to jail.%0D %0D Houston is a strange-looking woman. She's what one would call a "handsome woman." She's very masculine-looking. She reminds me of an older Mary Travers or Kathleen Turner. %0D

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3003/18/2011

R24, you should read the documents at The Smoking Gun. It doesn't matter how much the girl was expecting, because she was 13 and unable to consent. The girl's mother is responsible and reprehensible. But [italic]so is Polanski[/italic]. He knew the mother was whoring out a 13 year old girl, he gave her a pill and booze and had anal sex with her while she repeatedly said no.

Let's not come up with fictitious excuses on why it might not be that bad.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3103/19/2011

I don't think she's "still in love with Jack." I do believe she was devastated when it all went wrong. But you know, they were all doing drugs, mostly coke and pot, and they were drinking 24/7, and it was a mess, and the Jack, who cheated constantly, went and knocked some girl up and admitted he'd father a kid. %0D %0D Angelica was definitely devastated about the baby. She put up with the cheating, but the baby and the publicity it all brought them, was the last straw. She had enough at that point. She got cleaned up, and she and her husband were very happy. She loved her husband. She may still have some semblance of affection for Jack, but believe me, she got over him.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3303/19/2011

As a 40 year old, you don't bully a 13 year old into sex. The guilt lies with the adult.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3403/19/2011

I think she's gorgeous!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3503/19/2011

FIERCE!!! One of my top 5 female performances of all time.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3603/19/2011

R32, as a former 13 year-old girl I agree with you that adolescent females are sexual beings, but I would prefer that they have fun exploratory experiences with their peers of either gender and not with creepy 44 year-old film directors who get them drunk/high and fuck them up the ass even after they said no.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3703/19/2011

Can we keep this discussion about Anjelica, please? The Polanski thing has been discussed ad nauseam.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3803/19/2011

She's good in the Woody Allen one with Martin Landau plays Judah. "Crimes and Misdemeanors" creepy film, Anjelica's great.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 3903/19/2011

Fabulous pics of Anjelica at this link if you scroll down. (It cracks me up how anytime Jack is in the photo, it's all about him - she looks at him in the photo but he doesn't seem to look at her.)

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4003/19/2011

Has anyone here read Allegra Huston's book (her younger sister)? Article from it at the link - some rather revealing impressions of Anjelica with Jack and Ryan when Allegra visited them as a girl.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4103/19/2011

God, looking at those old photos - Jack was sexy as hell in the 70s.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4203/19/2011

Fun fact: Allegra is the granddaughter of Lady Diana Cooper. (She's not John Huston's daughter.)

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4303/19/2011

Fantastic, R43, I did not know until you told me just now.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4403/19/2011

While amusing, Diana Cooper was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Duff was something else entirely.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4503/19/2011

I'm actually a little scared of how long Jack's fly is in these pictures. They don't make jeans like these anymore, do they?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4603/19/2011

""Allegra Huston was born in London, England. Her mother was the American ballerina Enrica "Ricki" Soma and her biological father is John Julius Norwich (Viscount Norwich). When Huston was four, her mother died in a motor car accident and she was subsequently brought up by film-maker John Huston (1906%E2%80%9387), her mother's estranged husband (Soma was his fourth wife)." Allegra Huston's maternal half-siblings include actress Anjelica Huston and writer and falconer Tony (Walter Anthony) Huston."%0D %0D She seems quite accomplished, if the rest of her Wikipedia page is any guide.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4703/19/2011

Angelica must have had issues early on because she was fucking Burl Ives when she was in her late teens, he was in his 70's.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4803/19/2011

I always though Anjelica huston had a very "French" face -- see link

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 4903/19/2011

R49, I always thought she had a certain kind of dark Celtic look, too. Like Daniel Day Lewis. Old Gaulic lines and strong features. I totally believed her in The Mists of Avalon. I could definitely see her as Boudica.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5003/19/2011

R48, is that true about Burl Ives? He seemed like a very kind spirited older man, I could see the appeal for someone who might have felt isolated from her father as a young girl. But my main memory of Burl Ives is as the Christmas Carol singer, the snowman from the Rankin Bass Christmas specials and so on. There's a funny screencap of him with Paul Newman from Cat On A Hot Tin Roof on wikipedia. When I see the song title "A Little Bitty Tear" I keep thinking "A Little Titty Bear."

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5103/19/2011

[quote]Angelica must have had issues early on because she was fucking Burl Ives when she was in her late teens, he was in his 70's.%0D %0D Wait, WHAT?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5203/19/2011

She had a very interesting look.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5303/19/2011

Ive's and Kurt Douglas were close friends, so perhaps they both were into young girls.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5403/19/2011

Just trying to check into what R48 said a bit more - I found a great interview/article here from the Telegraph; it mentions Ives visiting the Huston grounds in Ireland but doesn't confirm anything sexual. It does describe how she felt somewhat isolated from her father.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5503/19/2011

Can you imagine having Jean Paul Sartre visiting your house when you are a kid, damn! Amazing life, and an amazing story to tell - I totally cannot wait for her book.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5603/19/2011

r30 just described most of my Saturday nights

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5703/19/2011

bump

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5803/19/2011

Why is she desperate for the money?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 5903/19/2011

The girl's mother had been an actress with a few minor parts. I think she wanted to pimp her daughters out as starlets. Remember, this was the era of kid stars who partied with the big boys: Tatum O'Neal, MacKensie Phillips. And Brooke Shields was in the news everywhere with her mom pushing her via risque' vehicles. I'm not saying it's right, but it was a different time.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6003/19/2011

I remember her saying in an interview that she overheard her parents discussing that their daughter (Anjelica) might turn out to be "plain" looking. Great parenting. I also remember Jane Fonda's father calling her "fat". No wonder these women turned out to be such messes.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6103/19/2011

A very talented actress with no doubt, but who cares?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6203/19/2011

[quote]Can you imagine having Jean Paul Sartre visiting your house when you are a kid, damn! Amazing life, and an amazing story to tell - I totally cannot wait for her book.

No, I can't imagine having Jean Paul Sartre visiting my house when I was a kid, because I have no idea who Jean Paul Sartre is.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6303/19/2011

[quote]Can we keep this discussion about Anjelica, please? The Polanski thing has been discussed ad nauseam.

Oh, please. She's the one who brought it up, with her announcement that she's breaking her silence about what she witnessed. Ad nauseum? No, I don't think so, especially as far Anjelica Huston is concerned. The perv was living at her house, and his modus operandi was well known to her. Try reading the documents at The Smoking Gun with respect to her role in this. "Depraved indifference" comes to mind.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6403/19/2011

[quote]Ad nauseum? No, I don't think so, especially as far Anjelica Huston is concerned.

True, not in connection with AH, but we did cover Polanski ad nauseum around his arrest. I'd be more interested in AH since I don't recall any threads specifically about her and it seems she's had an interesting life.

[quote]'And by the way, if somebody doesn't appreciate you for your full worth the first time around, they're not going to do it the second time around or the third time around. So it's knowing when to receive the signals and basically make life a little easier on yourself.'

I guess she's talking about her on and off relationship with Nicholson here. And yet, I wonder if she would have left him had he not fathered a child with someone else.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6503/19/2011

R63, really?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6603/19/2011

All those pictures, all that wasted effort to make her look beautiful.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6703/19/2011

[quote][R63], really?

Surely, R63 is joking.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6803/19/2011

Thanks to this thread, I'm never going to be able to hear the song "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" again without thinking of a withered old penis squirting cum into sore pussy of an underage girl.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 6903/19/2011

Just Ick, r69. Ewww.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7003/19/2011

Investigators also interviewed actress Angelica Huston, who was present in Nicholson's home while Polanski was sequestered in a bedroom with the child.

Huston said the teenager 'didn't appear to be distressed,' adding that 'she seemed sullen, which I thought was a little rude.' Asked about the girl's age, Huston replied, 'she appeared to be one of those kind of little chicks between, could be between any age up to 25.' Huston added, 'She did not look like a 13-year-old little scared thing.' While doubting that Polanski 'would sodomize, forcibly sodomize and rape an unwilling girl,' Huston remarked, 'I don't think he's a bad man...I think he's an unhappy man.'

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7103/19/2011

"Huston said the teenager 'didn't appear to be distressed,' adding that 'she seemed sullen, which I thought was a little rude."%0D %0D You should always be happy about getting raped.%0D %0D I respect Huston as an actress, but what a cunty, stupid thing to say.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7203/19/2011

Love her and wish she would return to acting, hopefully in feature films which she usually showed singularly good taste in choosing.

As far as the Polanski incident, Eve Best should play Anjelica in the movie.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7303/19/2011

[quote]both the mother and Polanski should have gone to jail.

I agree with this...and all those people saying "it was a different time," are leaving out that pimping and prostitution of minors has pretty much always been illegal.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7403/19/2011

I also agree that both the mother and Polanski should have gone to jail. But can you indulge me for a second about the "sullen" comment Anjelica made? Keep in mind that this was a girl who felt that she was being especially groomed by Polanski and her mother for a career in films. She thinks, in that evening, up until the anal rape, that she is up and coming. She is feeling great about herself. Then Anjelica comes in and describes her as sullen and possibly rude. How can we interpret this: 1) Anjelica's saying that from a lifetime of manners coaching and breeding - there's a proper form to How Do You Do-ing that she can tell the girl does not have from how she responds. 2) Is the girl sullen because she is depressed she is with Polanski, because she has been raped already before the conversation happens; or is she acting sullen towards Anjelica because she is seeing an older woman who is pushing 30 years old, who Jack Nicholson appears to be using, who doesn't even sleep in the same room as Jack does even though they are supposed to be in love - an older woman who is on the way down from the girl's point of view? Is this a sullen girl who is being abused, or is it a sullen Hollywood starlet treating an older woman like older women often get treated in Hollywood? The other thing to throw into the mix is that the girl does not tell her mother after it happens, her mother overhears her telling her boyfriend on the phone and decides to press charges. Is the mother's thought process there "oh no my daughter has been raped and I need justice?" or "here's a way to get a financial settlement out of Polanski in case the whole putting my daughter in films thing doesn't happen?" Is her daughter telling her boyfriend how horrible it was, or is she saying "I tried anal last night with this director, I liked it and now I want to do it with you?" Of course it's creepy to think of a 13 year old girl thinking this way. But we also can't assume just from Anjelica's comment which kind of girl this was. I am open to the likelihood that she was innocent and taken advantage of and sullen because she was being seriously hurt, but I think you might also keep open the possibility she was sullen because she felt like she was a special new rising starlet and she was liking the special treatment, riding high, until her mother saw another opportunity to get a payoff out of it. I would just briefly consider some different interpretations on that sullen and rude comment.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7503/19/2011

Great parenting- R61 that isn't the half of it.

There is a reason John Huston played Noah Cross.

Yes, R25.

That was such an under-rated film. I always felt Anjelica never got her due.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7603/19/2011

Uh oh, R76, do you mean Huston was sexually abusing Anjelica (like Noah Cross and Evelyn?) Gives me even more appreciation for Anjelica making Bastard Out of Carolina.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7703/19/2011

And the story gets even creepier.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7803/19/2011

For r75 "sullen" could be AH's reading of shy. The girl may have felt out of her depth and acted like a pretty typical teenager.%0D

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 7903/19/2011

Didn't Nicholson have the rep of screwing underage girls also?%0D %0D R79: Yeah, I agree that a 13-yo girl would have been way out of her depth in that situation.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8003/19/2011

Another possibility, definitely R79.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8103/19/2011

R80, some model claimed that Nicholson and Polanski were doing just that in Paris around the time that Batman came out. It was in her book(don't recall her name). Perhaps someone else in here will remember seeing this posted on Datalounge.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8203/19/2011

She's fabulous, and was always too good for Jack Nicholson.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8303/19/2011

I remember that R82. Jack Nicholson and Polanski were having sex with girls as young as 13 years old in Pairs up until near the time of Polanski's arrest. Jack Nicholson had sex with Drew Barrymore when she was just a little kid. Jack Nicholson is a diabolical pig.

Someone was on DL one time who was a Hollywood insider, said Angelica is dumb as a dishrag.

In the book Black Dahlia Avenger, the author is the son of this doctor who was a psychopath. Supposedly, his father murdered the Black Dahlia. Anyway, He said his father had major wild orgies at his house and the rich and famous in Hollywood always attended to these parties. The author said his father allowed men to rape the author%E2%80%99s sister. In fact, Angelica%E2%80%99s father was in the process of raping the very wealthy doctor%E2%80%99s daughter, but her father stopped Huston because he told Huston he had another young girl waiting for him. I always felt her father molested Angelica because before this book was written, I have read he was a notorious sicko who raped girls. It%E2%80%99s ironic because Angelica falls in love with Jack Nicholson who was notorious in Hollywood for having sex with young girls. They say females marry their fathers.

I%E2%80%99m sorry but I wouldn't read Angelica%E2%80%99s autobiography because she'll candy coat things in her life, and she'll come to the rescue for Polanski. I get that feeling from her. Most autobiographies are candy coated and are self serving. Most likely she%E2%80%99ll make her father out to be Santa Clause. Mary Pickford once said never read autobiographies. Biographies are much more believable and honest because the book is not about the author%E2%80%99s life.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8403/20/2011

R84, wow. Thanks for posting that. I really shouldn't be shocked those awful things go on in Hollywood, but I am.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8503/20/2011

It all makes me sad. It would be wonderful if Anjelica actually discusses some of that, maybe she can break through that barrier.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8603/20/2011

Are there any more Hollywood insiders that ever post on DL anymore(even if sparsely)?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8703/20/2011

There were definitely more in years past, R87. I think the two biggest things working against them, a lot of them were accused of lying in certain threads, and when some genuine gossip is shared, we see gossip threads being deleted before their time. I think they are still here but you have to not blink or you might miss it.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8803/20/2011

Thanks R88. I'd imagine that many of them may periodically share a tidbit. Where else online would they be posting what they know? Are there any similar sites to DL where there is 'deep gossip'?

Also, it sucks to think that doubters would have driven them off. Although the loudmouth doubters may have posted more, I'm sure that there were always people reading that believed them. I hope they come back.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 8903/20/2011

I haven't seen very many other sites that allow anonymous posting in the way DL does, R89, it seems like that's important for people who are willing to share 'deep gossip'. Back in the time of usenet, I think alt.gossip.celebrities used to have a lot of participants who knew what they were talking about - there are still websites with the agc blind items archived, for example. There have also been websites devoted to specific groups of people with insider knowledge of sorts, like sites for groupies, personal assistants, and LA restaurant servers, with forums for posting gossip. I used to be part of an online group of writers from Los Angeles and New York that included some famous names; people on that list were very free with gossip because they considered themselves to be part of a community of writers. But I think DL has always been the most free with that kind of information because of the anonymous posting.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9003/20/2011

It's more the deletion and troll-dar than the 'this never happened, you're full of shit' trolls.

We did get some gossip creeping back in the 'general gossip' threads, but they were deleted.

On topic, I'd take Hodel with a grain of salt. He also claims his father was the Zodiac killer.

The father was a suspect for the Dahlia and was a Hollywood abortionist and general S&M orgy creep. Huston was in his circle, though.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9103/20/2011

R91, author, Steve Hodel's sister's friend, Michelle Phillips, was interviewed about that psycho doctor. She said she met him when he moved to San Francisco years later. She said, just looking eye to eye at the man made your hair stand on end. There was something extremely evil, and something about him that was sickly abnormal. She also said, the way he looked at her was an unreal feeling.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9303/20/2011

[quote]In the book Black Dahlia Avenger, the author is the son of this doctor who was a psychopath. Supposedly, his father murdered the Black Dahlia.

You should check out Larry Harnisch's research on the Black Dahlia and see what he has to say about the NUMEROUS errors Steve Hodel makes in the book. Just the errors in fact alone make his story highly unlikely. This TruTV page mentions Larry's comments on the book.

Hodel has since gone really kooky in regards to Harnisch. Also, he has recently decided his dad was ALSO the Zodiac Killer. His behavior is not that of someone who has done research, but more like what you'd expect from a garden variety netkook.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9403/20/2011

Well, look at the father Steve Hodel had. No wonder why the guy has issues because his father was extremely sick.

BTW, Huston liked girls younger than teenagers. He was a sick man.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9503/20/2011

[quote]Like [R84], I have also heard disturbing stories about Nicholson's inappropriate (to say the least) relationship with Drew Barrymore when she wasn't even a teenager yet.

How old are we talking? That's sick.

Michelle Phillips ran around with the doctor's abused daughter when she was very young -- 14 or 15. Said the daughter was like a mother to her.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9603/20/2011

Jack Nicholson on The Andy Griffith Show.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9703/20/2011

I can definitely understand how Anjelica must have felt pulled and repelled by Jack over and over. He knows how to talk - he's been saying in interviews for years that he wants a partner and he wants to be married, but whenever he asks a woman to marry him they don't believe he's serious because of his past. Here he is saying how lonely he is in 2004:

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9803/20/2011

and in 2011:

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 9903/20/2011

Interesting that AJ directed "Bastard Our of Carolina," a biography of a girl that was raped.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10003/20/2011

What an interesting thread. So much stuff I didn't know. Huston was a pedo? Nicholson too? Add Polanski and I will never be able to enjoy 'Chinatown' again! Sick, sick stuff.%0D %0D

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10103/20/2011

Re R82/R84:

I wonder how much Johnny Depp knows about this stuff if true, since he was so adamant in defending Polanski, saying he wasn't like some street ruffian or something. Because sophisticated rich dudes don't do things like that.

Of course Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate moved in some of the same Laurel Canyon circles as the Manson Family before the murders. So did Nicholson. And Manson was always surrounded by very young girls. The ramifications are unpleasant to consider.

Yecchh.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10203/20/2011

I doubt Depp would give a shit. Most men are pretty cavalier about other men brutalizing women. The only man of note publicly speaking out against Polanski was French director Luc Besson.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10303/20/2011

Maybe most Hollywood men, R103. But not most men.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10403/20/2011

Depp has a daughter almost the same age as Polanski's victim. I would love to know how he'd feel if some old creepy director drugged his daughter and fucked her in the ass.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10503/20/2011

She was great in "Huff."

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10603/20/2011

Sharon was gorgeous. Polanski must have gone nuts after the murders. Interesting photos at the link:

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10703/21/2011

The dark secret is that a lot of men are into or would be into underage girls if given the chance. Same with gay men and boys. You know it.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10803/21/2011

Roman & Sharon had a very unhappy marriage.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 10903/21/2011

Johnny Depp is a major pig! I can%E2%80%99t stand him. Also, many, many people in Hollywood singed a petition defending Polanski. Debra Winger, Dean Cain and there were many others. How would these rich and famous people would like their kids to get raped?

BTW, R102, your right on the money! Can you imagine if an average guy did this same thing? All outrage hell would break lose, but if it is someone from Hollywood we hear myriads of BS excuses, and it shrugged off by the hypocritical entertainment community. It%E2%80%99s amazing how Angelica Huston said that the girl looked 25. I saw the picture of the 13-year-old kid, as I%E2%80%99m sure many of you have. That girl definitely looked 13 years old. I think Angelica at the time must have been stoned. Besides rape is rape there is no excuse for a sexual crime. People say the rich and famous were above the law years ago, Years Ago?! The rich and famous are still above the law and that hasn't changed. If you have the money or your famous, you will never serve real time in jail for anything, it sucks!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11003/21/2011

"The dark secret is that a lot of men are into or would be into underage girls if given the chance. Same with gay men and boys. You know it."

Absolutely. Mental illness seems definitely more prevalent in men.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11103/21/2011

I disagree with you R111 to an extent. You can't over generalize males in our society. I agree with you to the point that sadly there are many, many males in our society that are getting sour because I think there is an immoral progression of things getting worse. However, there are many, many males who think that behavior is sick and they would never result to that behavior.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11203/21/2011

He allegedly plied the young girl with champagne and drugs before having sex with her. "Anjelica was there! "She knows ALL the details and plans to reveal them in the book."%0D %0D %0D Shes a sick bitch so someone bringing a 13 year oldover to fuck is ok with you.%0D %0D A 13 year old drinking and taking drugs is ok with this bitch.%0D %0D Oh of courses she'll pimp this shit out to make a profit off of it.%0D %0D This bitch has no morals or values.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11303/21/2011

She looks like a drag queen in R12's photo.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11503/21/2011

Polanski has a teenage daughter. I wonder how she feels about her father.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11603/21/2011

bump

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11704/02/2011

r113 - And if she did have so-called "morals and values," her autiobio would be a huge drag.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11804/02/2011

She looks amazing for her age and she hasn't gotten any plastic surgery or that crap. She's also an amazing actress, but I didn't know she did drugs. Ah well i guess you gotta live a little. ;)

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 11906/15/2011

Has this autobiography been published yet? Has anyone read it?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12006/15/2011

I hope she doesn't hold back. I bet she has a lot of stories to tell.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12106/15/2011

h

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12207/08/2012

[quote]Most likely she’ll make her father out to be Santa Clause.

Oh, dear.

Or is that the part of the adoption contract that allow fathers to abuse their daughters?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12307/08/2012

What the hell happened to this book?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12407/08/2012

R63 Google Jean Paul Sartre. Really.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12507/08/2012

[quote]The only man of note publicly speaking out against Polanski was French director Luc Besson.

Oh, that's rich given that Besson was involved with an underage girl for years and had a kid with her when she was 16.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12607/08/2012

It's due out in 2013, R124

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12707/08/2012

I think Huston's perspective and standards were warped by the upbringing with her father.

I watched an A&E biography on the Hustons. That show always goes for diplomatic and putting the best face on things, but even still John Huston emerged as a fucked up father and husband. A guy who came to visit their talked about how he'd never seen a wife treated like Anjelica's mom. John lived in the main house and his wife was relegated to a little separate building in the back with the kids. One of her brothers described John taking him off to an apartment one day and introducing him to a woman and a boy as a lark and he realized it was a mistress and a previously unknown half-brother.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 12907/08/2012

Prove it, R109. They were very happy and she was expecting their first child when Manson's people killed her.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13107/09/2012

Does she mention the 3ways she did with Nickelson and Ray Liotta?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13207/09/2012

I believe R109's post. There are also persistent rumors that he was involved in her murder. He was a monster who always played the victim for the media.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13307/09/2012

Did Jack Nicholson have gay sex?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13407/09/2012

He probably gave someone a reach around in the middle of an orgy.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13507/09/2012

Someone needs to read the Smoking Gun documents which include her grand Jury testimony. She was contradictory about some things and sounded coached about others.

And, yes, she had been having sex - including anal sex - with her boyfriend regularly. I was a bit shocked by that. Plus she had been both drinking and had experience with quaaludes which is what she took with Polanski. She claimed she asked for the half a quaalude which was on the table and Polanski asked her if she understood what it did and she said yes. That was the extent of his "plying her." There's more but it is worth reading again because some of you have forgotten what she actually said. She also never said they had anal intercourse. She said she could feel him rubbing up against her from behind or something to that effect.

It was wrong. It was illegal. He should be ashamed of himself. But it has been twisted into more than it was. Which is why he was able to plead guilty to what he did and the prosecution was agreeable to probation following the month in jail. By coincidence I watched an interview of Polanski by some Irish guy the other night and Polanski does get that he was wrong and says that at the time of the offense he just didn't see it as wrong. The interview was quite some time ago.

[quote] she was released after she agreed to testify against Polaski but that never happened because he fled the country.

That never happened because he pled guilty and there was no trial. Something that has been written about so extensively and they still can't get that right.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13607/09/2012

I think I read somewhere that Nicholson is trying to talk her out of it.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13707/09/2012

All he needs to do is to show her this thread.

That will give her a taste of what to expect when the book is released.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13807/09/2012

[quote]Has anyone here read Allegra Huston's book (her younger sister)? Article from it at the link - some rather revealing impressions of Anjelica with Jack and Ryan when Allegra visited them as a girl.

I read it and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes reading 'Hollywood' autobiogs.

Here she is talking about the book. She has the same voice as Angelica, which isn't actually so strange.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 13907/09/2012

Saw this for the first time a couple of years ago. She definitely seemed miscast, like some college student with a lot more life exsperience hanging out with high school kids. She seemed a little too mature for the role, but man did she have some screen presence - charisma to spare.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14008/14/2012

She will also reveal Debra Messing's weight!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14108/14/2012

I'm in my fifties and hated this (even then) old turd when I was a young kid. Even more I hate the kowtowing by generations of presidents; he's just a media figure created by news men and bolstered people afraid not to kiss his ring.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14208/14/2012

Huh!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14308/14/2012

when is it coming out?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14410/28/2012

R32 is off base....

Those are the justifications of a pedophile.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14510/28/2012

"Doesn't make it right, but the sensationalism is all about people not wanting to acknowledge that girls at that age are every bit as sexually aware as boys."

ROFLMAO. It's the opposite - if a man rapes a boy, people treat the boy like an innocent little baby while if a man rapes a girl people just blame the girl for her rape by saying she was a slut or that she looked/acted older.

There was an 11-year-old girl who was gang raped in Texas (and the rapists were dumb enough to videotape themselves raping her) and lots of people tried to blame the victim by saying she dressed older and wore makeup. One conservative said that she looked like a "25-year-old prostitute." When guys like Jerry Sandusky rape young boys no one calls the boys sluts or prostitutes.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14610/28/2012

[r146] world culture dictates that young girls and women exist to be abused by men. Nothing men every do could possibly be their fault. If women and girls were raped they were asking for it no matter how young or old they were.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14710/28/2012

bump

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14812/19/2012

Jack Nicholson was incurably naughty i guess...

Jack with Candice Bergen and Art Garfunkel probably during the filming of 'Carnal Knowledge' (1971)

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 14901/05/2013

I thought this autobio was coming out this year, but I can't find any info on the US release date.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15008/01/2013

Found! Titled A Story Lately Told, it comes out in November 2013. Amazon is now taking preorders!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15108/07/2013

the picture in r12 looks like Penny Marshall.

They aught to do a new version of Arsenic and Old Lace.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15208/07/2013

It ends as she reaches Hollywood -- Part 2 will be published in Fall of 2014. WTF!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15308/07/2013

My new face is a homage to Jack's work in "Batman".

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15408/07/2013

I think it's a great idea to do two volumes with a year apart, R153. 1973 is the perfect dramatic moment to draw it out and delay our gratification! She is a smart cookie, that Anjelica!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15508/07/2013

[quote]It ends as she reaches Hollywood -- Part 2 will be published in Fall of 2014. WTF!

Her childhood was pretty interesting. I mean, with a father like John Huston... I'm sure there will be a lot of Hollywood related stories in part 1.

Thanks for the link, R151.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15608/07/2013

James Franco has a novel coming out.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15808/07/2013

I'll read her book.

I think she was quite stunning as a young woman and still attractive to this day. I agree that she looks older than 59, though, and not because she hasn't had plastic surgery - she looks older than a lot of normal women in their late 50s/ early 60s I know. It's the black hair; it really makes her already sharp features even sharper and ages her.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 15908/07/2013

Still attractive to this day? Yikes.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16008/07/2013

LOL!!! Well, not in that photo, no.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16108/07/2013

[quote]I actually like A walk with Love and Death. Anjelica had such a horrible time being directed by her father that she gave up acting for a while.

The actor in the movie was Moishe Dayan's son, Assaf.

He was gorgeous. He looked a bit like a dark haired Terrence Stamp.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16208/07/2013

Weirdness from the Daily Mail about Polanski:

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16309/14/2013

I don't understand why doesn't she get rid of that double chin. She would look so much better without it.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16409/14/2013

I guess we have to wait until Volume 2 to get the scoop on "SMASH".

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16609/14/2013

Well R103, that's rich coming from a man who got Maiwenn Le Besco pregnant when she was barely 15. There's also the strange matter of his directing Leon - The Professional when Natalie Hershlag was 12.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16709/14/2013

I think you're right, R108. I remember there was a brief storyline about that in the last season of Six Feet Under. That was sooooooo creepy. Need to watch that show again, btw. At least it made me feel alive.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16809/14/2013

My father certainly "experimented" or at least heavily fantasised during the 1970s. My sister and I had the weirdest of upbringings regarding sex, adn those are memories I spent all my life working hard (and seemingly succeeding) to suppress. Relationship with my father deteriorate very early on (I must have been 4, or maybe 7 - by 8 I pretty much hated him, and it never got better). Then all those memories came rushing back when I was asked to care for a group of 11-year-olds. Suddenly I saw what had happened to us and realised what it was. Wanted to go back home and kill him or mutilate him for life. Nearly went crazy, had panic attacks incessantly. Stopped being physical with my girlfriend because I was crying all the time and I became scared she'd become crazy too. Then I shut myself off of human feeling and have been miserable since (this was 3 years ago). death is all around me. Sometimes I have good moments, I try to laugh every day with friends at work who are fun, but mostly there is gloom. And to answer I think it was R116, my opinion of my father is that he was a very weak individual who didn't use his common judgment in very dubious times, sexually speaking at least.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 16909/14/2013

Chinatown is a very good film, and it's very unsettling when you see who was involved: Polanski, John Huston, Jack Nicholson... and when you see/hear Katharine Towne, Robert Towne's daughter, you have to wonder about the screenwriter too... Masterful screenplay, still. very haunting movie.

Should have been the ending from Robert Towne, originally she kills Noah Cross. Polanski wrote the eventual ending on the spot. Very much the way it is, patriarchy wins. Thank fuck for Almodovar and Volver.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17009/14/2013

Whatever the prior tale told by R136, what she says presently is:

[quote]Ms Geimer goes on to say Polanski, now a father of two, gave her 'four or five' glasses of champagne and part of a sleeping pill before the shoot. He told her to strip and she claimed he had sex with her, and sodomised her despite her protests.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17109/14/2013

I read that too R163, strange story. I don't think I'd be incontact with the person who raped me, no matter what the circumstances were, but that's me.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17209/14/2013

It adds credence to the possibility that her mother was pimping her out hoping she would become famous - the way she sees herself as on the same side as Polanski sounds like it's still a fame thing for her.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17309/14/2013

It really does make me uncomfortable to see the posts about Anjelica Huston that are pejorative or insulting. I am warning you that she sees everything and has ways to find out anything she wants to know, and she is not too important that you don't endanger yourself with "jokes." This is probably the most powerful - and dangerous (not meant to be insulting) - woman in the world.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17409/14/2013

Seems a most-shallow reading, R173. What I hear her saying is that the ongoing attention to the case, which has lasted her entire life and sees her regularly derided in the media by rich and famous supporters of Polanski and disregarded by all in the fixation upon Polanski, she's suffered so much she now identifies with his exile, with the derogation of herself, and wishes she could disappear both of them and the entire event as well.

When she's on Dancing With The Stars feel free to opine about her desire for "the fame thing." Right now, shallow, shallow.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17509/14/2013

Polanski aside, the real issue here is parents who have absolutely no problem taking their drugged-up pubescent basket case children and using them as easy meat to feed coked-out celebrities in an effort to secure favors and status in an "elite" social setting. Pedophilia courses through the entertainment industry. So fucking gross.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17609/14/2013

Why do people like R2 continue to use worn-out, cliched phrases like that? Do they not recognize them or is he just plain stupid?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17709/14/2013

R164, no, she would not. She was and is quite homely.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17809/14/2013

R174....I am too scared to post and bow to the power of Angelica...

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 17909/14/2013

r174 you posted about her in the Johnny Depp thread, about how she's the "High Witch of Hollywood" or something similar. Pray tell us more if you can, it's interesting stuff.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18009/14/2013

I think she's brilliant, and I can't wait for the book I pre-ordered to arrive in November. She's someone I wish I could ask for advice. I think she truly is wise and knows a great deal about life and how to survive.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18109/14/2013

R181

MARY!!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18209/14/2013

If she is so powerful, "Smash" wouldn't have sucked so hard and she wouldn't have looked like that mask that splits open to reveal Ahnold in "Total Recall."

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18309/14/2013

That's the first time I've been called Mary here, I am so honored, oh my, I have tears in my eyes! Thank you so much.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18409/15/2013

[quote]She was and is quite homely.

Yeah, I want to be this homely looking:

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18509/15/2013

It was meant with love, R184!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18609/15/2013

My favorite performance of the last 20-odd years was AH's turn in THE GRIFTERS. Completely brilliant in every way.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18709/15/2013

R185, that is homely. She has hard mannish features. But if you want to look like that, we can't stop you.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18809/15/2013

Why wasn't Huston held responsible for not calling the police at the time? She should have chaperoned the child. Also if it was Nicholson's house, why wasn't he held responsible? Just because it was common practice doesn't mean underage sodomy was legal.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 18909/15/2013

R189 is not invited to parties

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19009/15/2013

R189, I am invited to parties, and have been to many. I also have never done drugs. However I've never been to any parties where there are kids under 18. Still there are times to ask questions, like on DL.

I do know that the girl involved was given a large financial settlement from Polanski. That's why she supports him in interviews, and wants this case to just go away.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19109/15/2013

You call it homely, R185, the rest of the world considered her looks rather striking. Including Jack Nicholson.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19209/15/2013

Meant to write: R188.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19309/15/2013

No heroes in that story.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19409/16/2013

R192, yeah, it looks like she was struck with something all right.

She MAJORLY looks POSITIVELY EQUINE with that HORRIBLY UGLY HORSE FACE!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19509/16/2013

It would take me too long to list all of the child sexual abuse allegations that have haunted Hollywood over the years. There's enough of them that you can tell it's organized and integrated into the entertainment industry. At some point you have to say if there's that much smoke then there's fire somewhere. Everyone gets paid to keep quiet, so it never gets exposed to the light of day. Sad for the kids.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19609/16/2013

She is not a pretty woman and never has been.

Her appeal is being born a Huston given her connections to the industry. She is also a very good actress but good looking she is not.

The older she gets the more she looks like a man.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19709/16/2013

R197 nails it, nicely done.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19809/16/2013

AH's brother Danny looking Nicholsonesque.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 19909/16/2013

I for one welcome our Anjelica Huston overlord!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20109/16/2013

She condoned and was complicit in the rape of a 13 yr old girl with qualudes

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20209/16/2013

Huston was probably on quaaludes herself at the time. Condoning - yes, she pretty much did condone it when she publicly defended Polanski.

Complicit? Now you're reaching. You know, that it's wrong for you to be slinging around accusations of complicity against this woman, right? It was Polanski alone who drugged and raped that girl. The fact that it was at Huston's house and she knew that he had a guest doesn't automatically make Huston complicit in the rape.

If anyone was complicit with Polanski it was the girl's mother. She pimped her teen daughter to Polanski without batting an eye.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20309/16/2013

The victim was on The View today. She was strangely forgiving and self-blaming. Sheri tried to say it wasn't her fault.

Whoopi (it wasn't rape rape) was backstage.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20409/16/2013

[quote][R197] appears to be unfamiliar with the concept of "jolie laide" and how it actually comprises an interesting woman being "good looking." She also has a peculiar idea of what a mature woman looks like and how it differs from looking like a man.

No, she's just an ugly bitch. As well as an enabler of baby rapers.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20509/17/2013

R205, don't attempt to pile your hyperboles on top of each other like you're the pig woman at a Chinese buffet. It makes you look both fat and stupid. Truth needs no embellishment.

And I HOPE Anjelica sees your posts and decides it's time for an emissary to take a little trip to - let's see, where? - Moline, or somewhere comparable.

One more little thing. Perhaps you can commit the word "rapist" to your little noggin, so you get your screeds right. Even a raped baby doesn't want to be "defended" by an ignoramus.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20609/17/2013

Here is the cover of her autobio:

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20709/26/2013

Did she write about her father fucking her?

How about the S&M with Nicholson playing Daddy?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20809/26/2013

Here's what Roman Polanski's friend Gore Vidal said in an interview:

"The media can’t get anything straight. Plus, there’s usually an anti-Semitic and anti-fag thing going on with the press – lots of crazy things. The idea that this girl was in her communion dress, a little angel all in white, being raped by this awful Jew, Polacko – that’s what people were calling him – well, the story is totally different now from what it was then."

See the link below for the actual facts of this case. Samantha Geimer is a prostitute.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 20909/26/2013

Amazing talent. I can imagine how being directed by her father would turn her off acting. What a life she's had. Can't wait ot read it. I've gotten a lot of good book suggestions off of DL.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21009/26/2013

r209, how old was Samantha Geimer when she was "prostituting herself"?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21109/26/2013

Geimer has sex with other men previous (she admits to at least two), drank alcohol and used drugs. If this case ever comes to court, her entire prostitution past and her mother's part will come out.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21209/26/2013

Some of you people clearly do not understand the concept of consensual. If I have consensual sex with one person, it does not give other people the right to force me to have sex with them.

Also, Angelica should have questioned why her 43 year old friend was in the company of a 13 year old girl that night.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21309/26/2013

Why did Geimer's mother let a 43 year old man take her 13 year daughter to possibly stay overnight at a stranger's house? Samantha herself keeps flip-flopping over the consensual issue.

Judge Lawrence Rittenband, a right-wing xenophobe, who presided over the case, at first said “What is this? Another mother/daughter hooker team?” when presented with the particulars.

But being a mediawhore, Rittenband didn't let the truth of this come out.

LA is filled then as it is now with thousands of these mother/daughter hooker teams, doubling often as stage-mothers/child actresses. This whole affair is a simple shakedown. Why is any of this so hard to understand?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21409/26/2013

[quote]LA is filled then as it is now with thousands of these mother/daughter hooker teams, doubling often as stage-mothers/child actresses. This whole affair is a simple shakedown. Why is any of this so hard to understand?

She was 13.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21509/27/2013

R216--it doesn't matter. She was 13.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21709/27/2013

God, I hope R214 isn't suggesting that giving "certain" 13 year olds quaaludes and alcohol and raping them is acceptable, because that's exactly what it sounds like.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21809/27/2013

How could Jodie Foster have worked with Polanski?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 21909/27/2013

You do understand the concept of statutory rape, don't you, r220, even if you want to believe the 13 y.o. was into it?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22109/27/2013

You don't know how to read, r221. There was no sex, PERIOD. Just the drugs and alcohol.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22209/27/2013

Good god, R222. He blew her. Don't like the word "rape?" OK, let's call it sexual assault then. Is that better for you?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22309/27/2013

What is with the psychology of people who get so wrapped up about what happened to a 13 year old girl 40 years ago that even the girl telling them to get over it won't affect them?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22409/27/2013

Would Roman rape her now?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22509/27/2013

r224, What is the psychology of people who don't think it is wrong to rape a 13 year old? See r220.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22609/27/2013

I didn't say it wasn't wrong, R226, I just can't believe how people foam at the mouth about this issue when the victim HERSELF has let it go and gone on with her life.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22709/27/2013

One reason people foam at the mouth is that Polanski was a wealthy man who skipped justice and never faced consequences.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22809/27/2013

She wasn't a very attractive kid. "Modeling"? I don't think so. In the photo of her in the Daily Mail which supposedly came from her portfolio, she looks like any adolescent suburban Jewish girl who could tip over into being zaftig in a few months. She's ordinary. I do believe her parents were pimping her out.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 22909/27/2013

How do I look?

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23009/27/2013

The real issue here is that we still live in a country that anyone who is any combination of being foreign-born, Polish, Jewish, gay, bi- or politically progressive is automatically guilty of anything and everything on anyone's say so. Actual facts are ignored in favor of knee-jerk responses. This is scarcely the first case of someone of Polish ancestry being denied justice. Remember Martha Stewart? What was she really “guilty” of, besides being Polish and a Democrat. She was brutally railroaded by Repubs into prison on trump-up charges. Due to the incredible amount of racism still prevalent in this country against those of Polish ancestry, thousands have changed their names to avoid discrimination.

History will judge the people of America harshly for these travesties of justice.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23109/27/2013

He raped her. He drugged her. I will say she is really weird. Her parents were awful. Her dad published some marijuana magazine. They had to know something wasn't right. There daughter was not model material in any way. Are we supposed to believe they actually believed a rich, world famous man was going to help their daughter with modeling pictures?

I don't know if she's had some type of mental problems in the last 15 years but she just wrote a book and she's saying that she and Roman email each other occasionally. WTF? She's nuttier than a fruitcake

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23209/28/2013

who are you people who think Anjelica Houston wasn't gorgeous when she was younger? She has a head turning, unique beauty in her day, a strong sexy woman who had the most beautiful men of her day day throwing themselves at her feet. She got old and lost her looks, just like the rest of us will or have....but there's no denying in her day she was smoking hot.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23309/28/2013

OK R233, I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23409/28/2013

Saw her at a post Oscar party in the 70's. She was stunning.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23509/28/2013

R222 And, you are taking one person's blog as the absolute truth? I didn't see any legitimate references. I didn't see any references at all. I could start a blog and say any damn thing I wanted to backup my opinions, true or not. I do have a blog and I'd never not link back to the original source, articles or transcripts on record. So there you have it.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23609/28/2013

[quote] This is scarcely the first case of someone of Polish ancestry being denied justice. Remember Martha Stewart? What was she really “guilty” of, besides being Polish and a Democrat. She was brutally railroaded by Repubs into prison on trump-up charges. Due to the incredible amount of racism still prevalent in this country against those of Polish ancestry, thousands have changed their names to avoid discrimination.

I nominate this for the best troll post OF ALL TIME!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23709/28/2013

"The real issue here is that we still live in a country that anyone who is any combination of being foreign-born, Polish, Jewish, gay, bi- or politically progressive is automatically guilty of anything and everything on anyone's say so."

Oh, bullshit, but thanks for playing.

Gore Vidal did some great writing but was a notorious snob, user and chicken hawk who of course was going to side with the world-famous director over the little nobody.

Plus the blog you linked to is incoherent and unreadable.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23809/28/2013

r237, I notice that when posters cannot bring any actual facts to the table, they always cry out "Troll!" Martha Steward is innocent. Roman Polanski is innocent. Forget what their lawyers told them to "confess" to. You have to look at the physical evidence. But too many people insist on reaffirming their petty prejudices. The real lowdown is that the Polanski and Steward haters are racists plain and simple.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 23909/28/2013

The Polack Troll - that's new.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 24009/28/2013

r231, it was obstruction of justice.

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 24109/28/2013

Eeek! R230's pic looks like Jabba the Hut in drag!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 24209/28/2013

I'm reviving this thread because Anjelica's second part of the autobiography is coming out on Tuesday! Mine is pre-ordered and I can't wait to read it! Part I was wonderful, and from what I hear part II will be amazing! Go Anjelica!

by "Are the doors locked and bolted?!"reply 24311/09/2014
Need more help? Click Here.