Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ruby on the Style Network

Does anyone else watch?%0D %0D Part of me thinks she is lying about she doesn't remember her childhood and she wants sympathy in case she eats too much.

by Anonymousreply 2701/04/2013

I tried to watch, but it was so boring! And cognitively, that Ruby seems slow.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2011

She disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2011

I tried to watch it but it was like getting kicked in the breasticles.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2011

[quote]Part of me thinks she is lying about she doesn't remember her childhood and she wants sympathy in case she eats too much.

Honey, you think mentally healthy people get up to 700 lbs? Packing away trauma in a neat little package and compensating with food and making oneself grotesque and unlovable is not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2011

Dear god, was she actually 700 at one time? What the FUCK?

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2011

I haven't seen it but have seen the previews. Didn't she expect the sexy dark haired guy to marry her?

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2011

She looks like she smells of body fluids and Jean Nat%C3%A9.

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2011

I watched last year off and on and she seems mentally challenged, as does her friend Georgia. The show was boring for the most part but at times kind of funny. I watched part of the first episode this year but turned it off when her gay roomate and gay ex boyfriend made a huge point of claiming to be straight. The last thing I remember of that show is two mentally challenged women and two severely damaged gay men standing in church looking like a freak show. I can't watch.

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2011

R8 nailed it.%0D %0D How this came back for another season I don't understand. People just like watching the freak show I guess. Fuckin gross mate.

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2011

Jeff I definitely believe is an ill-hidden closet case. I think Denny is probably straight, though.

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2011

I think her name is unfortunate. Reminds me of that Helen Reddy song ... Big Ol' Ruby Red Dress; especially when Ruby is wearing a big ol' red dress.

by Anonymousreply 1103/18/2011

R9 refers the highbrow entertainment of those refined Kardashian ladies and never misses an episode of 'Real Housewives'.

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2011

Her high-pitched voice, when she's excited, is worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Dogs whimper and run out of the room.

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2011

Didn't she live in LA and work in some star's gym? How is that possible?

by Anonymousreply 1403/21/2011

She has lost a great amount of weight. She couldn't get out of bed. But also gained 60 lbs back recently. Now that she is mobile she should do "The Biggest Loser" and get to business.

by Anonymousreply 1503/21/2011

The letters she wrote in her teens/preteens indicate that she was probably molested by her brother. Sad if that's the case, but she's so whiny and manipulative that she makes it hard to sympathize with her.

by Anonymousreply 1603/21/2011

What the fucking FUCK????%0D %0D On this last episode, she pussied out of a beach workout. The trainer hated her whining attitude. But get this: the same trainer was there with a dude who had lost 170 MOTHERFUCKIN POUNDS.... in 21 weeks!%0D %0D What the shit? That's some bullshit right? How is that possible? I went back to that part like twelve times to make sure I heard right.

by Anonymousreply 1704/04/2011

Yeah, I wanted to hear more about that guy, too.

by Anonymousreply 1804/04/2011

I don't watch but maybe she doesn't remember her childhood? Maybe she had a head injury? Maybe she is one of those people who can't learn from the past, so she doesn't bother to remember it.

by Anonymousreply 1904/04/2011

She just uses it as an excuse to stay FAT

by Anonymousreply 2004/04/2011

So last night we learned that she was indeed sexually abused as a child, though we don't know by whom. She said she couldn't say it out loud while the cameras were rolling, and would die if it ever got out, so I wonder if we'll ever learn who her abuser was.

by Anonymousreply 2105/02/2011

Was she a great big fat person?

by Anonymousreply 2205/02/2011

Face it, Ruby will never be thin unless she has surgery. Then she will gain it back, anyway. %0D %0D She is locked inside of herself and this cycle of self-abuse, like all fat people. It's very sad. SO many more people are fat these days - super fat. Most of them will never be able to lose it once they eat themselves up to more than 300 pounds. %0D %0D I believe the body gets "stuck" at that weight and refuses, through its inability to give fat people willpower, to let go of the fat.%0D %0D She is proof.

by Anonymousreply 2308/02/2011

...and yet, R23, there you are, glued to your television, eating it all up like the ignorant, trash television buffoon you are.

by Anonymousreply 2408/02/2011

I didn't see the earlier episodes, but she never speaks about her mentally challenged brother.%0D %0D Is he prime suspect #1 as her molester?

by Anonymousreply 2508/02/2011

If he is, she should just let that shit go already. Corky can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 2608/02/2011

Hey y'all! Watch me on [italic]20/20[/italic] tonight where I talk about how bein' a lazy fat F-word got my show canstelled!

by Anonymousreply 2701/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!