Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bradley Cooper is a STAR

So says MSNBC. He's A-LIST - now the top gay actor in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 11407/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2011

The ass he must get ...

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2011

In Hollywood, if you suck enough cocks , eventually you'll be a star... and get to date Rene Zellweger.

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2011

He's pretty old, right?

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2011

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2011

Robert De Niro playing a supporting role to this bland, generic actor typifies what is wrong with American movies.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2011

That's my boy!

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2011

So he coulod be 4 or 5 years older than that r6. Actors never give their real age.

He isn't gay though.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2011

He must be straight because I can't imagine a gay man bearding up with Squinty. Surely he would have better taste than to pick a sour pickle burn victim.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2011

His current BF

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2011

WOW, R1! Bradley should hold on to that big beefcake forever! Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2011

He was on Howard Stern this morning going on and on about all his (female) celebrity tail.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2011

Funny he's discussing his personal life, R14. %0D %0D He was in Philly recently visiting his recently widowed mom and he gave an interview to the local paper. The reporter said he was very nice and soft spoken until the RZ question popped up. Then BC frostily announced no comment.

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2011

The trailer for this movie is one of the worst I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2011

I honestly couldn't tell you what movies he's been in other than The Hangover.

by Anonymousreply 1703/14/2011

R10= gaydar's so broken even Liberace couldn't fix it!

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2011

He's almost attractive but every time he smiles he just looks UGULAY.

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2011

Tonight Inside the Actors Studio welcomes its first-ever graduate from the Actors Studio Drama School at Pace University. Said successful alum being Bradley Cooper,

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2011

R20, Bradley Cooper was cast as a gay man (and a bottom) long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 2203/14/2011

Well, Limitless hasn't opened yet. It remains to be seen how big of a star he is. (And The A Team BOMBED.)

by Anonymousreply 2303/14/2011

R21, when Sean Penn was on INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO in 1998, Bradley Cooper was in the audience and even got to ask him a question at the end. He looked so young. He must've been around 23. That clip is on YouTube (of course).

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2011

He's into older guys. Daddy complex.

by Anonymousreply 2503/14/2011

I heard part of the interview on Howard Stern today and he didn't seem to dwell on the female tail he's getting.

But it was remarkable was how little he had to say or seemed to know about his "girlfriend" RZ.

Stern seemed to go easy on him; did he ask Cooper about any same-sex experiences? I know his interviews often charge right into places most shows don't.

by Anonymousreply 2603/14/2011

Bradley demonstrated more than once how much he despises RZ and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2011

Brad looks a little dumb in this clip.

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2011

it was odd on Inside the Actors Studio....Lipton gave this big buildup "a few years ago a woman sat in that chair who enchanted us all....Bradley please introduce the woman in the first row"%0D %0D %0D Bradley: (deadpan) Renee Zellweger%0D %0D %0D no yes, the love of my life or my dear fre=iend or what ever....%0D %0D %0D poor Renee is starting to look like Ruth Buzzie. (he has to be gay or blind to date that)%0D %0D %0D I think they are coke buddies

by Anonymousreply 2903/15/2011

He was great on Stern. Very good interview.

by Anonymousreply 3003/15/2011

It's NOT a "good interview" if he's playing straight. god, you closet cases on DL are infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 3103/15/2011

I don't care what he was playing, it was a good interview. Did you bitch when Anderson Cooper basically wrote a biography and never mentioned that he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 3203/15/2011

why was it good? what did he say?

by Anonymousreply 3303/15/2011

I heard the parts of the interview where he talked about his marriage, divorce, and Renee. He had no emotion at all about either woman. It was kind of odd. To me, it didn't sound like he was avoiding either subject, but that he really had nothing to say about them.

For the marriage, he said "yeah, it didn't work out, divorced after 4 months, no big deal". Bradley was then talking about being friends with DeNiro, and how it's so great to have the kind of friendship where you can have comfortable silences, where you don't always feel the need to fill the silence with awkward conversation. Howard asked if he was like that with Renee, and he brushed it off, changed the subject very quickly. Howard took that as a no, and Bradley didn't correct him.

Howard talked about Renee, how he's met her and thinks she's so nice, attractive and personable. Bradley was so disinterested in talking about her on any level.

Out side of that part of the interview, he seems like he'd be a really cool guy to talk to for a while. He seems pretty grounded. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were gay.

by Anonymousreply 3403/15/2011

I wonder what happened to him on "Three Days of Rain" on Inside the Actor's Stidio he was pretty honest about it being a really difficult experience (up unitl the performances started)

by Anonymousreply 3503/15/2011

I'm listening to the Howard Stern interview on YouTube right now. There were several times where Bradley said "I don't want to talk about that." It's been about various things, but all involve his personal life. He comes across as a cool, down-to-earth dude, but he isn't as open as most of Howard's guests are. %0D %0D And Howard isn't pressing him on much either. It's kind of an odd (un Stern-like) interview. %0D %0D He did answer some questions that others normally hem and haw around. For example when he was asked what his largest payday has been he said it was $5 million for The Hangover 2. Many other stars don't like to be specific about salary in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 3603/15/2011

he wouldn't talk about whether or not RZ when to his father's funeral....I think that was a no

by Anonymousreply 3803/15/2011

obviously, this bearding thing doesn't work for him. he has not grasped the number one rule, pretend that you have even met the woman.

by Anonymousreply 3903/15/2011

R39, there are 100's of photos of Bradley Cooper and Rene Z. doing things together.%0D %0D A while back, these photos were shown constantly on and

by Anonymousreply 4003/15/2011

well that proves it r40!

by Anonymousreply 4103/15/2011

Get your numbers right!

by Anonymousreply 4203/15/2011

R41, I was responding to R39 who seems to think Bradley has barely admited to meeting Rene Z.

by Anonymousreply 4303/15/2011

But we're only at R34.

by Anonymousreply 4403/15/2011

You need to reload by typing in in your URL line, R44%0D %0D You are not seeing all of the posts because you have not reloaded

by Anonymousreply 4503/15/2011

Well, he appeared on Graham Norton last night with his fuck buddy, Liam Neeson.

by Anonymousreply 4603/15/2011

I honestly never heard of the guy until I started seeing threads on DL about him bearding up with RZ.

by Anonymousreply 4703/15/2011

I saw the Graham Norton appearance and he certainly seemed very friendly with Neeson!

by Anonymousreply 4803/15/2011

Too bad his Dad died but he was at the Actor's Studio taping. Renee was there sitting next to him mother and she looked just like her. Same short blonde hair and schrunchy face. She could have been her Mother. He got emotional because a few years ago he was a student there and now he was on the show. As A student he got to ask not only DeNiro an question, but Sean Penn and Steven Spielberg. Boy knew how to get face time on TV.

by Anonymousreply 4903/15/2011

"there are 100's of photos of Bradley Cooper and Rene Z. doing things together"

And from those photos it is easy to see that they are not a real couple and that Bradley doesn't give a shit about Reene Z.

by Anonymousreply 5003/15/2011

There are many, many photos of me with my best female friend on my Facebook page...doesn't make me straight.

by Anonymousreply 5103/15/2011

I wonder why Howard didn't press him on the gay rumors.%0D %0D Or are the gay rumors only here?%0D %0D Someone should buy the Stern show a Datalounge subscription.

by Anonymousreply 5203/15/2011

friend had sex with him twice. the gay kind.

by Anonymousreply 5303/15/2011

I liked the way his character in Wet Hot American Summer got fucked up the ass. Standing up.

by Anonymousreply 5403/16/2011

I thought he was gay until watching him on Inside The Actors Studio.%0D %0D He just seemed like a sort of boring, pompous straight guy totally enamoured of his own "process" of acting. Didn't really glean anything gay about him.%0D %0D I'm an actor and he reminded me of many many insufferable straight guys in acting class dreaming of being the next DeNiro.%0D %0D Yawn. Just take off your shirt and shut up!

by Anonymousreply 5503/16/2011

No one mentioned his wife of four months was Jennifer Esposito. She always pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 5603/16/2011

[quote]I liked the way his character in Wet Hot American Summer got fucked up the ass. Standing up.

On the Actor's Studio James Lipton, his Dean said why weren't you at graduation and Bradley said 'I was having sex with Michael Ian Black in a shed in "Wet Hot American Summer".

by Anonymousreply 5703/16/2011

Per today's article about Bradley in the International Herald Tribune, "Holywood grooms a new leading man", his dog is called Charlotte. MARY!

by Anonymousreply 5803/16/2011

I heard someone say yesterday that Bradley Cooper being gay is "one of the worst-kept secrets in Hollywood."

by Anonymousreply 5903/16/2011

He got his start by sleeping with Darren Star. First Darren gave him a part in a Sex and The City episode. then Darren created Kitchen Confidential for him. They were fuck buddies but then the shows cancellation ended things between them.

by Anonymousreply 6003/16/2011

Rumor is he fucked Ryan Murphy for his season-long arc as "Dr. Aiden Shaw" on the show within the show on NIP/TUCK a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6103/16/2011

I am also surprised the Stern didn't mention Jennifer Esposito by name, since she is a hot babe and he would usually want to know everything about her, inside and out.

His staff must have heard things, and I've never known Stern to deliberately beard for anyone.

Tis a queer thing.

by Anonymousreply 6203/18/2011

I've read a bunch of rumors that Bradley beat up Jennifer Esposito when they were married.

by Anonymousreply 6303/18/2011

Google "Victor Garber's bottom bitch" or VGBB

by Anonymousreply 6403/18/2011

[R12]Who is that guy?

by Anonymousreply 6503/22/2011

Looks like Bradley found a new gf! New pics!

by Anonymousreply 6605/18/2011

Here's the acticle about him and his new girlfriend Stacey

by Anonymousreply 6705/18/2011

I can't stand Bradley Cooper. He's so not hot and has had a chin implant and I'm sick of his fake romances and his lame movies. He's not even that good of an actor - bland like Bill Pullman.

by Anonymousreply 6805/18/2011

Brad and Michael Ian Black making out in "Wet Hot Summer"

Pretty hot scene.

by Anonymousreply 6905/18/2011

Brad is hot, rich & famous and you jealous, basement dwelling queens just can't stand it.

by Anonymousreply 7105/19/2011

UPDATE: Bradley Cooper, Olivia Wilde "Definitely Hooking Up"

Turns out Bradley Cooper and Olivia Wilde's recent flirt-fest -- at NYC's Cinema Society afterparty for The Hangover Part II -- wasn't a fluke.

PHOTOS: Sexy Hollywood rebounds

"They're definitely hooking up," a source tells the new Us Weekly. The newly single stars met last year when Wilde, 27, read for a part in Limitless, and have reconnected in the wake of their high-profile breakups. (In March, Wilde filed for divorce from husband of eight years Tao Ruspoli; Cooper and Renee Zellweger ended their two-year relationship that same month.)

Wilde cozied up with Cooper, 36, at The Hangover II's May 23 bash -- first gabbing in a VIP booth and then hanging out on the rooftop. The House: MD star even got a little territorial.

"Olivia acted jealous when other girls came up to him," the insider says. Just two days before, the duo left together from a Saturday Night Live afterparty, where Wilde had caught up with recent fling Justin Timberlake.

"She thought going with Bradley would make JT jealous," adds the source.

Whatever her motives, Wilde -- who has also been seen with Ryan Gosling post-divorce -- is loving the attention, another pal says.

"Guys have been coming after her since the moment she filed for divorce!"

UPDATE: Wilde's rep tells Us: "Olivia is single and not dating Bradley."

by Anonymousreply 7206/03/2011

Wow R66, BC looks HORRID in that picture. Slovenly, weak chin, and dirty. If he is gay, you can have him. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 7306/03/2011

I'm crying. The Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper thread is closed.

by Anonymousreply 7406/10/2011

On set with Zoe Saldana.

by Anonymousreply 7506/14/2011

Bradley is very close to Ryan Kavanaugh of Relativity. Bradley is getting financing and producing his own movies. Limitless was bu the first of many.%0D %0D The first time I remember seeing him was Wedding Crashers. I was @ my sister's house and we were drinking wines, eating pizza and watching it. I love Vince movies.%0D %0D %0D Wouldn't surprise me at all that he beat Esposito up.

by Anonymousreply 7606/14/2011

The Esposito incident is an old one....forget what happened exactly, but read about it in Au Courant, a now-defunct gay Philly paper.

by Anonymousreply 7706/14/2011

R66 photo looks like fangurs surrunding a very tired Bradley.%0D %0D Bradley reminds me of Ryan Seacrest in that he is extremely hard working and works very hard to become more accomplished and successful.

by Anonymousreply 7806/14/2011

I'd still rather do Ed Helms and his elephant cock.

by Anonymousreply 7906/14/2011

Who is Ed Helms?

by Anonymousreply 8006/14/2011

R80, he is a character actor, cute in a nerdish kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 8106/14/2011

TY r81! Wow 5 Million salary for Hangover II and I had not even heard of him.%0D %0D I recogize his face from commercials.%0D %0D Let's double date with BC and EH.

by Anonymousreply 8206/14/2011

I can't even picture BC and RZ having sex. There was absolutely no chemistry. So then I tried to picture BC having sex with Olivia Wilde. Nada. He's a cypher to me. Yet I can see him with a guy. Totally.

by Anonymousreply 8306/15/2011

He has a NEW girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 8401/21/2012

Bradley Cooper is clearly a closet queen and yeah it is a bad kept secret.

He clearly isn't sexually attracted to any of the women he's with and the whole 2-4 month "marriage" he had was clearly one of convenience and just for image sake.

by Anonymousreply 8503/27/2012

BC is into older, hung daddies like Victor and Liam. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 8603/27/2012

This past weekend, I watched Limitless which is streaming on Netflix. The movie was okay, but BC has a very dull screen presence. If you think about it, it could've been almost anyone in his role in the Hangover. Still, I can appreciate that he's trying to make interesting movies.

by Anonymousreply 8703/27/2012

Jennifer dumped him cause she caught him in bed with a man.

by Anonymousreply 8803/27/2012

Victor is hung?

I've had a crush on him since I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 8903/27/2012

Has anyone ever reported actual gossip about Bradley being with a guy, or are the reports of him being gay just a gut feeling? Were there really stories about him hooking up with Garber during the Alias days, or was it just fan fiction? I agree that he doesn't seem to have much personality, but he sure is nice to look at.

by Anonymousreply 9003/28/2012

So wat you queens are saying is that Bradley Cooper is gay as are Laim Neeson and Victor Garber.

Oh. Not that I believe it all but you certainly do see some interesting things on DL.

Where's the evidence?

by Anonymousreply 9103/28/2012

That should have been what not wat...

Forgot to ask - what about Justin Bartha? Now he's someone I'd really like to be gay.

I agree with the poster who mentioned Ed Helms - he's weirdly attractive.

by Anonymousreply 9203/28/2012

Only Very old people watch MSNBC, welcome to Datalounge where old queens go to live our their "primetime".

by Anonymousreply 9303/28/2012

Things have changed. I think hot male stars are not only not adverse to gay/bi- publicity but it's probably encouraged by their press people. It adds an entire sex to the size of their hookup-fantasy audience!

by Anonymousreply 9403/28/2012

Too bad he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 9503/28/2012

Oscar nomination! The boy is now a genuine SUPERSTAR!

by Anonymousreply 9601/11/2013

How do we know that Ed Helms has an "elephant cock"?

by Anonymousreply 9701/11/2013

He has been the usual suspect in a number of blind items about a super hateful guy who is a woman beater. Items which do not indicate that he's straight.

Poor Rene Z. - she has the worst luck with men. Didn't her ex break her arm?

by Anonymousreply 9801/11/2013

"Only Very old people watch MSNBC, welcome to Datalounge where old queens go to live our their "primetime"

R93, I will correct your grammatical and spelling errors:

Only very old people watch FoxNews, welcome to my world where old racists go to live out their "primetime"

by Anonymousreply 9901/11/2013

Cooper is a women beating asshole, really? Got a link? Maybe some Fassbender gossip gets attributed to him?

I'm not a fan in denial, but for some reason I'm surprised.

by Anonymousreply 10001/11/2013

Did we ever find out if he's gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 10101/11/2013

I am honestly asking why he is widely perceived as being gay and closeted? At least here on the DL. I know the reasons why other actors might be, but I have never heard anything BC.

by Anonymousreply 10201/14/2013

[quote]now the top gay actor in Hollywood

Except for the fact that he's not going to come out for another 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 10301/14/2013

Is it really that complicated R102?

His marriage ended after only four months, with rumors that he was cheating on her with men.

There were rumors he was sleeping with Victor Garber during Alias. Rumors that he was sleeping with Liam Neeson during A-team.

Since then his dating history with women seems pretty fake, a long-term relationship with Zellweger for instance which no one really thought was romantic.

There is no real reason to actually think he is straight, and plenty of reason to think the gay rumors might be true.

by Anonymousreply 10401/14/2013

Bradley is on "Katie" today and said his mom is having second thoughts about going as his date to the Oscar's because she was worried about the negative publicity. Maybe she read what the guys on DL had to say about her boy.

by Anonymousreply 10502/04/2013

He looks like an ostrich. Who cares what he fucks?

by Anonymousreply 10602/04/2013

Or maybe his mother read (on any number of sites) that taking your mom to an awards show is a sure sign of potential (probable?) gayness.

by Anonymousreply 10702/04/2013

Exactly R107. I think she's read the suggestions he's gay in the gossip magazines.

by Anonymousreply 10802/04/2013

What was the clip from The Actor's Studio about? I don't mind you crying but why was he so looney about it? I couldn't get it. Anyone watch it when it aired originally?

by Anonymousreply 10902/04/2013

What negative publicity? Kevin Spacey often takes his mom to awards shows!

by Anonymousreply 11002/04/2013

I guess he's not such a natural beauty. Here he is in pink curlers.

by Anonymousreply 11103/20/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 11207/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 11307/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 11407/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!